New Desk, New Battlestation thread

New Desk, New Battlestation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0149QBOF0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3CB0V7WSZCWHY&coliid=I132GQV1XP2TRJ&th=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B003Q2PQ2Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
i.imgur.com/W8O2Vdp.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any tips that would lead to station improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Add me in Minecraft.

I don't want to. You'll laugh at me, or I'll take a picture of something that will give me away.

DO IT! DO IT PUSSY!!

Well, first, let's get the obvious out of the way:

>Cable management.
Hide that shit. Tape it to the back of the desk or something. Just get right of the visible cables.

>Coffee
Switch to tea

>Oil lamp and candle
Pick one. Having two creates conflicting smells

>Coasters
At least get two that kinda match the desk.

And now for my personal views:

>Theme
I see tons of good battlestations that look good only because they have a good theme. Thinks like color, style of items, etc.

I see you have a journal and pen in the desk's shelf. You also have books on it.

Make it look like a writing desk with a computer more than a battle station. Keep things like your controller, 3DS, etc. in the drawer. Have things like the journal, books, etc. on display.

>Snow globes
Get some proper bookends, man.

>I see tons of good battlestations that look good only because they have a good theme. Thinks like color, style of items, etc.

go back to /lgbt/

Just got a new desk too.

Why didn't you make the desktop icons look like Loss?

1.5/10

Aww man, really that bad? I was super proud of it.

>caged birds
-10/10

Putting my 1080 in my computer tomorrow and then putting my 970 in my brothers rig.

Getting two of these soon.
amazon.com/dp/B0149QBOF0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3CB0V7WSZCWHY&coliid=I132GQV1XP2TRJ&th=1

Cool bird, figures and handhelds

>Putting my 1080 in my computer tomorrow and then putting my 970 in my brothers rig.

lul

But user I have games to play.

>tower on the floor

disgusting

also your case is for cucks.

1/2

Are you renting that house? If not, please decorate your walls with something. Also, cable management.

>sub woofer on desk
its a neat desk though. personally wouldnt like my monitor up that high

Did you get this desk from the 90s? also
>filthy smelly bird on desk
why

boring but functional and clean

neat figures. whats your youtube channel?

Walmart actually, and birds don't stink at all, even their shit doesn't stink.

2/2

I'm on a tight budget so my setup isn't amazing but I mean I like it.

Uni student with limited space. Be kind.

Why do PC users always feel the new to shove their hardware into peoples faces? I can understand console users doing it with games but there's zero value in telling anyone what graphics card you, your brother or anything else is getting, it doesn't make me think you're more of a gamer or a better or cooler person, and it's mostly because PC has zero games that will justify those kinds of GPU's, it's a bloated multiplat machine with no games that relies on console ports. You dont need a 1080, a 970 or even a 750 to run 99% of actual PC exclusive games and genres, it's a vanity item for a platform with zero substance or games.

ayy

Gotta clean my desk one of these days so I can get a fresh picture

People are desperate to pump their rigs with more power due to the drought of games that the system is currently in and will be in the next few months where tons of console games start getting released.

Think of it as a coping mechanism.

gib wall scroll.

comment NOW or I WILL END YOU ALL

Thanks, they're pretty neat aren't they? Also, I haven't posted anything to youtube in years. All it was was un-commentated gameplay videos.

You must be new here, many of us often tell about upcoming upgrades. Also at higher definition and better than consoles, I think these cards are well worth it.

>for a platform with zero games
Now you're just trolling.

Not bad for an apartment setup but please tell me you arent using a camping chair for your desk...

Please get your computer off the carpet

eh

Parakeets are cute; did you have their wings clipped?

I love it when they hop on your finger and you pet them.

Those poor birds... You cruel cunt :\

How do you masturbate with birds chirping at you?

+
Lepai and speakers

-
Keyboard
3 unmatching monitors
odd desk
razer mouse

No, that was just there so the corner wasn't empty, haha. My PC chair hadn't come in so I didn't picture it, it's pic related

To be fair, my premio keyboard has lasted longer than the two razer keyboards and the corsair k70 I have went through, the monitors each have their own specific purpose which is why they are all 2 different sizes, one being a literal tv for watching anime on, the desk is amazing and I picked it up on craigslist for like 80 bucks, and anyone who uses a first generation deathadder will tell you it will never die

thank you for your reply tho

>South gon rise ageen, bawys

Peйт

>boring but functional and clean

Thanks user, you're absolutely right about it being boring. Any suggestions on how to make it more homely?

Well at least you get alot of use out of it. I like the poster of the woman you have there. The figures are also neat.

>Guild Wars 2 and lots of dildos
Why am i not suprised, that game is literally made for fags.

Everything is just black/white/red square. Not a whole lot of character in that. Just having the monitors on might help with that. Some wall art or a small figure for the desk maybe instead of sitting the controllers there?

I want to improve this shit, where would I start?

Why do car users always feel the new to shove their Mods into peoples faces? I can understand race car drives doing it with pit crews but there's zero value in telling anyone what mods you, your brother or anything else is getting, it doesn't make me think you're more of a racer or a better or cooler person, and it's mostly because regular car drivers will never justify those kinds of car mods, it's a bloated Muscle or Drifter with no reason to mod, that relies heavily on after market parts to fix. You don't need a LDS, a coilover kit or even a new shifting knob to drive 99% of actual cars in the world, it's vanity items for a mode of transportation that does not need substance or entertainment.

Larger desk, second screen

also speccy

First off, get out of the early 2000's. Get a 16:9 monitor, ideally two. A bigger desk. Stop using pre-built anything, Dell specifically. New mousepad.

It's raised, you just can't tell from that angle. It has a hardwood panel on the carpet then it's feet plus a few blocks raise it about 3-4cm off the block. Plus the base of my case has filters and such. It's fine where it is.

>It's raised
bless

bumb

Old pic, but you get the idea. Sold the VZ and built a 9mm AR pistol, don't have the rifle loaded on the wall anymore.

>inb4 shit music taste
I know. I like pop punk shit and there's nothing you can do about it.

That Meowth just watches you jerk off.

It's a shitty compairsson but a console user would have a regular car but actually have road to drive on, they see PC gaming as a fully decked out car with no road to drive on. Sometimes while console users drve down the road some of the road will break away and find it's way infront of PC and the PC car will drive an inch and wait for the next piece of road to break away from the console while the console has already driven across the world, fucked plenty of woman and men, visited many sights and all while doing it in a regular car

>he has my big costco pikachu

good shit, user

Yeah, I clip them off, she's adorable, and juat chills on my shoulder while I play vidya and do schoolwork and shit. Only downside is I get a bunch of shit on my shirt, but it doesn't stink, and it's easy to clean.

It's missing my Vive since I just got it today but whatever. Still getting settled.

There's only one bird in there?

How often do you have to clean that setup?

What do you mean? I just moved in.

nice set up
looks cozy. love the look of the wooden desk
sleek and clean; nice.

Is that under a bed? What is the metal frame for?

Damn, I want those cartridges, family
Yeah, Svarta full loft bed. I just moved in so my pics are at different times, I apologize.

Dorm? One room apartment? Please get frames for your posters, it makes them look so much better and Amazon has some pretty cheap ones. Place could be comfy as fuck with some decent lighting and a nice chair or two.

making the rounds, might as well add to the thread.

Cool desk, abysmal pc case.

>Eurobeat mix on yt, animu
>feddy flags
so bad its good

i rearranged and changed my wallpaper since last time i posted in one of these

did i do well, Cred Forums?

thanks man, it's a damn shame about collecting retro games these days. hopefully that shit sorts itself out eventually.

What do all of yalls girlfriends think when they see your room filled with anime figures and posters?

also, speccy:

Are you poor? :(

How's that hearing loss goin?

10 нищeбpoдoв из 10

>Implying I listen to music loud

Studio, 460sqft. Also the posters are from Gamestop, just need time to get some frames or wall mounts. I replaced the bulbs with max white instead the ACTUAL 60 watt warm bulbs, like I said all my pics are at different times.
Doesn't care. If it's a problem for you, you need to find someone else.
Comfy

>4 Lucinas
>all unboxed
What the fug

I was mostly kidding but those are some very big speakers for that space.

Actually..

Please explain what's going on here?
>I desire to know more.

But why tho?

>just need time to get some frames or wall mounts
These are the ones I use, but they seem to have gone up in price significantly since last i bought one
amazon.com/gp/product/B003Q2PQ2Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

also, Command strips are good for hanging them without damaging the walls.

He's got a chair set up for playing flight sims. What are you confused by?

What, you too good for a red dot or something?
>get load of this guy

Lucina is my secondary waifu. Why else?
Thanks mate, you're the real deal.

That's my setup. What particularly would you like to know?

>six figures for your secondary
Show me the collection for your primary senpai.

>ulililia's book

jesus fuck lol

Primary is my actual GF. Have a pic of my some of my figs though.

thanks again, nice systems man. what are some of your favourite genesis games?

The chair mostly w/ the mounts mostly.

Rocket Knight Adventures, Sonic 2, Xmen series, and a few others I can't remember

>vinyl and classic gaemin

my nig

RKA is fucking sweet, however I still think Sparkster runs and sounds a lot better. xmen is definitely solid.

thanks user. i've always wanted a room catered to my nostalgic needs.

wow my dude you really are hip and "with it" on the memes, you win 1 Cred Forums internetz

I don't get how you guys can wear headphones all day. It seems like it just gets uncomfortable after a few hours.

Be gentle pls

>satsuki
>no ryuko
i almost wish i didnt give you any advice now

I don't have boxes for everyone

my nig

r8 me m8s

It was made mainly for VR usage so I could do all by touch with body memory without needing to see. I bought a DXRacer Drifter series chair. Then I dismantled the armrests, then used the armrest base plates and cut some metal pipe and welded them on to the base plates, painted them. Then I used a clamp-on monitor arm mount for jstick side and a clamp on monitor mount for throttle side. They both are adjustable(though different models) and the jstick can be stored out of way on way on the side of chair and then can be positioned to be used in side mount like in pic(F16, Euro Fighter, Elite Dangerous style) and can also adjust to be center mount(As used by most jets and planes found in sims).

Then I took a Logitech G13. I got some thick sheet metal from HD, and a metal cutting wheel from Freight Harbor. I made a template off the G13 shape with cardboard, then cut the metal to match it, then bent/shaped it to match G13 contour, painted it, mounted the G13 so I can access it by touch without really lifting hand off throttle. It lets me macro functions and also the little stick on it emulates mouse and jstick, so in a sense I have a jstick on the left as well as main on right. And flipping a switch makes the little jstick become mouse emulator so don't need to reach for mouse on desk.

I did a lot of research and could not find anyone who did it like this. So think I am the 1st to go this route. Most who chair mount a HOTAS just clamp them on their chair arms, which is way too high usually and then end up being stuck in one position. I like variety and options. I also then mounted a usb hub to wire all to and a tanctile transducer under the chair for shake and vibration

Here is a pic of the jstick position flexibility with this method. Throttle also can be adjusted but only it's angle on several axis. Won't post a pic of throttle unless requested. It really just sits on the side so pretty simple.

Hope that answers your question.

your desk is bent. ikea purchase?

How do you all stretch legs without standing up or pushing back chair?

I got the same desk a couple of years back, I regret it. the shelves are unneven and the paint chips easily.

This Awesome can you post a picture of the bottom side?

>will copy

Sorry the linking messed up

Adding

>Primary is my actual GF
Nigga that's kawaii.

My Steelcase Think lets me lean back by turning a knob on the side.
What's that wooden box on the right?

>What's that wooden box on the right?
mustard gas

I actually have not snapped any from below. I should do that. Here is the closest I have of the bottom at this time.

get up and walk around. A Vive helps.

What's the build on the AR, hombre?

A humidor

Just how small is your penis?

Fancy.
Looking at all these battlestations really make me feel great. Like peeking at your friends hard work.

DUDE

Small, too small...

what did you use to suspend the figma stands, thats really smart

At the top? I just positioned them through the hole where the light cap would be.

I love video games!

Is that hot sauce?

Yeah! I love hot stuff!

Reposting mine

would be awesome if you didn't have birds, since they can be really annoying

nebs

hi

Whoa, senpai. Where'd you get that custom extended pad?

Those are horrible speakers

From my friendly Chinese sellers

Because they're excited and want to share about it you prick

manage your fucking cables holy shit

looks cozy

Enjoy.

autism

I hate vidya

Shitto

>nice lighting
>comfy bed

I dont like last of us.

7.6/10

>absolute haraam

wallpapers m8?

comfy

aching legs don't just happen at random, they're there to tell you that your legs are bent halfway backwards, your veins are getting squashed, and your muscles are uncomfortable from being idle for so long.
for god's sake get up and walk around every once in a while before you get some awful disease or massive fatness.

real nice taste and culture, but don't you go crazy from having absolutely no free desk space?

I put the arcade stick below the desk when i dont use it so no, i don't.

11/10

post the other image

nice wallpaper. but your wallscroll need to be nep, too

and where did you get that extented mousepad?

Comfy town

mine

Please ask nicely!

but you know you want to :^)

Friday morning in bed, no comfier moment.

A "please" is all I ask!

please post the other one

I love you user.
i.imgur.com/W8O2Vdp.jpg

>soundproof tiles
>minifridge right by mic
What's the point even?