youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QCm1sjARU7E
amazon.com/Assorted-Frooties-Candy-5-Lb/dp/B00Y9M26Z2
youtube.com/watch?v=xT1pkdWHRQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=mH_Z2AVvVGc
youtube.com/watch?v=j696bHtrYTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a bizarre shill
how could you not even mention the Amazing 50% Off All Pizza Orders Dealâ„¢ going on throughout this week only?
Mm m, Dominos, I'm lovin' it!

everquest

>50% off all orders
>not getting their $8 carryout large instead

Damn, nigga. I haven't seen that shit since high school.

>carryout

I guess I need to change my number
:3

God dammit I could go for a zesty thin crust sausage pizza from Domino's right now... Maybe wash it down with a Dr. Pepper.

dude dominos tastes like ass no video game goes good with it

Liar. I just checked and they have no 50% off deals. Im going to Papa Johns.

Papa Genos
nothing compares...
except green lights all the way home.

I hope cs188 is doing well, whatever he's doing now....

Man, I love Dominoes, nothing fills me up more when I'm running Fallout 4 for the umpteenth time. I just love how many different ways you can enjoy this game. Here's a Steam link for all you hip online buyers out there. Don't forget about the DLC friends.
store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

I actually am also disappointed by this. Their Philly cheesesteak pizza is good, but I don't want to pay full price for it.

like when you suck my penis

Project Diva

my b, I'm from Canada and it seems like a Canadian deal

This. Nothing comfier than Everquest (or ff11), a large pizza and 2 liter soda.

I miss being a neet, I don't care if I gained 150 pounds during my time as one. I'd return to it if I could.

ewnjoy your delivery fee +tip, goy

Dominos is the fucking best
>Free pie every 6 orders using the app

two fitty is a small price to pay to not have to go outside

Hey friend, maybe Fallout isn't for you. We've remastered everyone's favorite Elder Scolls game. Buy it instead.

I just checked and I didn't see a remastered Morrowind. Are you sure?

Mario Party, some bros (or she-bros) and a litre of Crown Royale. Fun times.

why though

>Domino's
Our local Domino's shut down...ten years ago.

JUST DIAL 1-800 SIX.

who's the pedophile in the "watch presentation" vid

This. Especially at peak Pizza Time when you are running into minivans full of snotty kids and complacent undersex-ed parents.

He started doing stuff on his other channel again sometime this year.

Is there any other answer?

easy COME

easy COME

UH OOOOOH uh OooooooH

>one maybe a 5-minute drive away
>just have to open the web browser, make a custom order and wait ~20 minutes
>can even tip beforehand so I can just snatch the food from the attention whore delivery girl with the fake red hair that thinks she's Pippi Longstockings

>2.50
Don't forget the fact that pizza costs more if you don't carry out, and you need to order a certain amount to get it delivered.

Carry out pros:
>it's a lot warmer when you pick it up
>don't have to wait 30-60 minutes for delivery guy
>get as much Parmesan and pepper as you want
>don't have to consider tipping
>all the carry out specials save you so much money you could spend on more pizza

>not banging her for that employee discount

Hey todd
i bought fallout 4 collectors edition and i actually enjoyed sky rim
please make better games i actually support you

>he doesn't know about delivery pizza warmer technology
It's literally colder if you carry it out since you do NOT have that same technology to carry it home in. But no enjoy you frozen solid pizza, chump.

>not mentioning the promotion where the delivery driver goes into your home and fucks your hot wife mila kunis for 50% off. Fuck off Shill.

>orders a extra large pizza
>pizza looks medium sized and half assed chuck e cheese tier pizza.
Who actually likes dominos and their bullshit pizza? Not shilling but even costco pizza and other independent dedicated pizza stores make better pizza than dominos. I remember dominos being a lot better 10 years ago then now.

is that what they call hot bags these days
you can even buy one yourself, pretty sure they even have Dominos brand bags

FEEL MY COCK

Fuck yeah pizza and gaymin almost as my lemon pepper sandwich

What game lets me shit in a fresh jar of skippy?

>get as much parmesan and pepper as you want
Former dominos driver here, that's no longer true. Parmesan and peppers come in 1 dollar shakers now. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who have been pissed at me when I told them this.

>hit caloric goal today
>craving pizza
>stomach growling like crazy

Fuck you guys. I'm cheating tomorrow and ordering a large pizza just for myself. Hell, a 3 liter drink as well. I'm gonna binge like crazy.

>buy hot bag
>have to drive to the fucking pizza place instead of staying comfy in your house

What the fuck?

What the fuck is going on

I work at Domino's.

Dominos is actually one of the better chain stores out there. Pizza Hut and Little Ceasars and the like is like twice as bad.

He's never had a BBQ lemon sammy

I know, wheat bread is for faggots

Driver or insider?

NO HALO
will we ever see the return of good YouTube poops? I feel like the glory days are over, and the only one left doing anything worth watching is that Vader guy

I'd feed her a pizza
and by that I mean I'd fatten her up until she burst out of that outfit

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

Driver, but they still make me do shit inside sometimes.

It's okay. The area is full of rich retirees, so they tend to tip pretty well.

all the games nigga I love some buffalo chicken sammiches and a ham,mushroom,bacon pizza on game nights.

>tfw eating the garlic crust for the first time
Literally GOAT. Also those cheese breads are amazing

>I just wanna jerk off when I don't have an order up
fuck you nyigga, lend me a hand on this make-line, pls

Seeing this is a YTP thread can someone help me find one
All i remember about it was m&m and he says
>fuzzy wuzzy was a bear

Just made myself a ramen cookie to deal with this thread.

I'm intrigued by this
Does it taste good?

>not eating the pizza while driving home

Fag.

Mah nigga!

I would get one of these bad boys and they last me two days.

Plus, Adderall.

Real food is fucking expensive.

>tasting that side order of soft garlic bread with the drizzled oil and grated romano cheese topping
I did not know Domino's made breads this tasty.

How is that even possible, you animal?

WHAT ARE YOU, FUCKING RETARDED??? SKYRIM OFFERS HOUR AND HOURS OF ENJOYMENT. MORROWIND IS STINKY POO

There we go, someone with common sense

I'm and that sounds about right. If I wasn't driving I was doing dishes or boxing pizzas. I was just fucking thankful my managers didn't give a shit about smoking weed (one of them always dabbed in the back room), so I was blazed the entire time I was working, which was amazing.

>no one will ever say how great chuck e cheese pizza is again cause they changed their shitty sauce in mid 2000s and dont deliver

I don't remember if it's Dominos or not but
>mfw trying out the BBQ chicken pizza for the first time
Literally did a 360 and walked away

Shit, I'll take the make-line over having to read off all the specials to some chucklefuck over the phone.

>dominoes
wow enjoy your inferior ingredients and that shitty excuse for cheese bread plebs
I'll be enjoying papa johns, the patrician choice, with doctor pepper

>love stuffed crust
>move away from the city
>none of my shitty local pizza places do it
Literally kill me

Fuck you for making me check if that was happening again

Two hands, one on the wheel the other holding a slice of pizza

I dont know what shitty little town you live in, but here you don't have to order a certain amount of get it delivered. Only tiny chinese places do that here. Also, I'd rather not deal with traffic, especially at peak hours.

If I'm leaving my house to get pizza, it's to go to the grocery store and pick up a frozen one with chips and a 2 liter of soda for half the price I'd get it at dominos.

uh hey what are your specials today

It's Scott!

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

I wish they'd cut off that delivery charge bullshit with that free pizza deal, at this point I just drive the couple miles over to the store instead of having to waste $4 plus the tip.

Nigga I love pizza but not enough to buy my own hot bag. That's just retarded.

>Live in Canada
>last week they did a buy 1 get another free
>this week they're doing 50% off
>mfw I've had at least 6 larges
>mfw I haven't gained a pound
Gotta enjoy this youthful metabolism while it lasts

delete this

nice dubs

>currently living outside the greatest country in the world
>don't have access to Pizza Pizza

I had to find a quick job when I moved one time and I worked for Dominoes for like a few weeks. The first day the manager comes up to me and talks about how everyone smokes and it's fine if I do too. I told him that I basically assumed that already. I always figured jobs that revolve around food and cheap labor that the employees are all fucked up. You kind of have to be stoned...it's easy to get down on your life working a shitty food wage job if you're not high on something.

Its called Pizza 73 out west. Their pizza is ok at best. That chicken place in Ontario/Quebec is the bomb though, forgot the name. No its not Mary Browns smartass.

Earthbound my man

I wonder how many people actually know what this is referencing

>Its called Pizza 73 out west.
It is?

I never saw anything like that when I lived in Vancouver - I did see a single Pizza Pizza in a Cineplex though, but like hell I was going to eat overpriced theatre pizza.

Whenever I replay Deus Ex, I always eat a pizza when I enter the main part of Paris. Just a weird habit that feels super good.

Oh man I remember I used to get pizza with bacon and black olives from there every time, thanks for reviving those memories.

Fuck that revamp they did for Chuck

>that jpg
my man, if you don't use this gif, then you are STUPID. yes, I know. that's insulting, but it's also the truth.

cs188's Pooping the Charts. So many laughs and good times occurred when he would regurally upload them

I-I-I-I eat out

>first day at Domino's
>coworker walking me through everything
>out of nowhere he tells me that he, the manager, and another employee are gay
>mfw

was it like that kid's show bumper where the child just says he has aspergers at the end of it all

Those chocolate lava cakes are the shit

I haven't seen that.

Should I order dominos right now?
What should I order?
I live in the mountains and its the only pizza place that delivers

Clearly they were interested in having an orgy with you

Just take the easy, gross sex

Well sir, we have the mix and match, medium pizzas and breadsticks and wings for 5.99 each, or 2 large pizzas for 20.99, or you can fucking kill yourself for free.

WHAT

Remember to check for coupons

I like doing those two medium two-topping pizza deals since I can essentially make a philly cheese steak pizza (minus the onions) and one other one for a lower price.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCm1sjARU7E
nigga ima bout to blow ya mind

Should I buy this?

amazon.com/Assorted-Frooties-Candy-5-Lb/dp/B00Y9M26Z2

That's an awful lot of 5s.

Be a shame if someone... stole them

YOU CAN KEEP ALL THAT CORPORATE BS. I'M INTO

PUNK
PIZZA
ROLLS

kek I go to a mom and pop but when I do order it's Pizza Hut too bad for this guy though pic related

My favorite thing about this is that despite it being disregarded as cringe worthy in the west by multiple mainstream news sources, it was a massive fucking success in Japan.

Also, Scott is extremely kawaii~~~

Damn this thread really makes me want to get a pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=xT1pkdWHRQ8

GIRL LOOK AT THAT BOX

I never really thought that video was funny. Now if it's Pizza Threats were talking, I'm listening.

do it

pipijahns! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't this that person who buys expensive tools specifically for food but doesn't know how to use them properly?

What is his name again?

I live in NYC so i just walk to a pizza place when i want one
thank god five guys delivers though

Fuck you fucking faggot fuck piss!

>five guys delivers..

the fugg they don't deliver over here

THEY HAVE PIBB AT DOMINO'S FUCK YOU

I don't know about your store, but mine has Dr. Pepper.

>not getting a big jug of Mountain Dew Voltage at Jewel for $1 instead

Mine has Coke products so no Dr Pepper

Who is this beautiful semen demon?

She has gorgeous skin

Mine has Coke products and Dr. Pepper.

Weird.

Are you like, European or something?

Nope. North Carolina.

Is that Emma Roberts?

>tipping
Every fucking time. Thank god I don't live in America, what a shitty fucking place.

Do your delivery boys make a higher living wage to compensate? Because minimum wage is just not enough for a driver taking care of his own car.

Probably, I don't go around looking for the wage people make but they don't seem to have a problem getting by.

>car
People deliver pizzas in cars in America? The people here (and everywhere else I know really) use bikes.

>Dominos fags
When will you adolescents learn that Pizza Hut is the best pizza around? Hell, even Caesar's is better than your disgusting messy pizza shit pizza

Delivery charges are the gayest thing ever to exist, like what the fuck is the point if they don't even go to the driver

My wife BOB

In america everyone uses cars for everything.

BUT MUH PROFITS

Calm your tits, its only like 2 dollars.

Depends on where in the US you are, down south DP is unobtainable if it's a coke place but up north coke handles bottling DP.

Wait I just figured it out.

It goes towards EMPLOYING the driver!

>2006
>Pizza Hut>Domino's>Papa John's>Little Caesar's

>2016
>Domino's>Papa John's>Pizza Hut>Little Ceasar's

You know it to be true.

this thread inspired me to order pizza

cheers

>It goes towards EMPLOYING the driver!
Well then guess who doesn't need a tip

>fast food

>being in a fast food thread

Yeah pretty much.

i want to love this animee

had papa johns for the first time this year. it was pretty shit.

>he doesn't cook his own food at home

Shamefur sempai famalam

>cook

that meat looks raw to me

Its clearly medium rare user.

This really awesome game called excessive masturbation

I love playing that one

I deliver for dominos, ask me literally anything I don't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mH_Z2AVvVGc

>People deliver pizzas in cars in America? The people here (and everywhere else I know really) use bikes.
It's because of multiple reasons.
1. It gets cold as fuck in many places in the winter, and you have to deal with ice / snow too
2. Busy areas will often have double, triple, and quad deliveries on weekend nights and football game days, need to get to your location asap
3. Hard as fuck to carry large orders on a bike.

Is "cogito ergo sum" relevant in today age or was it just a sign of 17th century thinking?

joj

Phantasy Star Portable 2. :3

Does this guy serve nothing but egg focused dishes?

Pretty cool though how he's surrounded by nothing but eggs, doesn't have to worry about running out of ingredients. I love me some eggs, let him cook me like a shit load of omelettes and scrambled eggs/sunny side up. I like eggs in a variety of ways.

I would say its relevance has faded, though Descartes' more lasting thought would likely be "give her the dick"

How is this fucker not dead

I'm amazed nobody remembered this.

youtube.com/watch?v=j696bHtrYTM

I can attest to that, a lot of times I just say I ran out

Thought this was gonna be a nasty webm of some amateur making an on-the-spot recipe. Pleasantly surprised.

Dammit, I gained 15 kilos this year while sitting on my ass and eating pizza almost every day.
I really should do something about it. Like post about it on Cred Forums while ordering next pizza

>MFW that actually happened

Obesity is sad, but obese people will die if you take away their soda and junk food. She acted like a vegetable was going to kill her, she didn't even taste it, the smell alone made her wretch. I mean, when you eat your own weight in cheesy potatoes and other fattening shit I guess you can't help it.

It's a drug, you get addicted to it and you can't get off of it.

pic related.

problem with most chain pizza is it suddenly becomes devoid of flavor when you put it in the fridge. I rather just buy freezer pizza and be done with it

umm

Damn that looks like a comfy place to eat.

>Hey bro what are your specials
>Well we have a, b, c, d, e, and f.
>Can you repeat what that second to last one was
>yes sir it was e
>oh, does that come with x?
>no, but you can add it in
>oh okay... umm, do you have that two medium pizza thing for 5.99 each?
>yea
>okay I'll get that

EVERY FUCKING TIME PLEASE KILL ME

>tipping

lmoa

Isn't it just a fried egg sandwich, though?

I know your pain, brudda.

GM and another assisstant manager were gay, they never really brought it up

Stop ordering pepperoni and sausage, these lose flavor.
Prime ingredients are feta cheese, philly steak, sandwich salami, bacon, etc.
Also stop getting hand tossed. Get brooklyn style, pan pizza, or thin crust. Hand tossed is ass and everyone that works here knows it, which is why we're forced to put that garlic butter shit on at the end so it has SOME flavor to it.

What kind of mongrels order by the phone? Do people not have the internet where you live?

I am a Yuropoor and i wonder if Dominos is just as shitty in USA as it is here

God is watching over him and blessed him with a mild stroke to get him to eat more healthy except all he did was give up caffeinated drinks and started relaxing more. I don't think he even suspects his cooking might have been the cause of it.

About two thirds of customers order from online , but one third orders from the phone.
Unfortunately it's usually foreigners with horrible hard to misunderstand accents, likely that don't trust the online ordering system and want to know for sure that we get their order.
And drunk people that don't want to fuck up their order and have it be on them.

Driver gets a portion of it, in case you're a fatass jew who won't get off his ass to save close to half the damn order, I can still pay for gas

Since I didn't get paid enough to service my car for the 50 bajillion miles I was driving, I now work in an Amazon wherehouse

I don't know, what kind of pizza do you order?
If you're ordering a hand tossed pepperoni and sausage you should stop. see

i guess they only deliver in the city

>grilled chicken pizza with white sauce
>absolutely the best pizza I've ever had
>gives me the shits every single time I order it

Sometimes I buy one on Friday night since I know I'm not going anywhere and can spend all weekend eating pizza and then blasting it out my ass.

It is.

Rare or even uncooked beef won't exactly get you sick unless its from the third world and full of parasites or contaminated. So if you live in the US you could probably eat your meat raw and if you got it from a butcher probably wouldn't have to worry at all.

I like to order by phone because the Mexican dude who answers it has a hilarious voice and talks fucking fast.

"tankyouforcallingdominoespiiiiiiizzzahowcanielpyou"

I have local cupons that can't be used online

>driver gets a portion of it
Barely
We get paid in miles but that's nothing. A delivery charge is $3 and dominos pays drivers .25 to .35 / mile depending on location. That's at least 9 miles to get what is being paid, and delivery zones are usually a 1.5 mile radius, on a rare occasion 2 miles.
It basically pays for gas and oil changes but that's about it.

the reason pizza loses its flavor is because of a catalyst reaction with cheese. The fat solidifies from oxidation when you refrigerate it. It also will leech out most the flavors from the toppings which is why most refrigerated pizza tastes like crust and sauce.
The only way to avoid this is to either eat the pizza when its still hot - or plan to eat it within 24 hours of it being cooked and leave it covered at room temperature. Unless you like the cold pizza taste

Thanks user, didn't see this deal before. Just need some of that Dew and I'll be set for the night.

I can explain it to you.
About 1/3 of the delivery charge is going towards the milage of the driver on average.
The rest of it serves two purposes.

1. To help pay the store for the fact that you're taking an employee out of the store. Usually dominos has very few 'insiders' working at any given time, since delivery drivers waiting for a delivery can do literally everything an insider can do while they're in a store.
2. As a form of security to repay the driver if they get robbed, since dominos is liable to repay the driver up to $20 (their bank) + any orders or cash from cash orders that were lost on that delivery.

>this whole thread

I'm starting to think nobody has any idea the reference OP is making.

Pepsiman

That guy looks pretty hardcore.

The store I just recently quit from I got a dollar per delivery, but it was a tiny ass town that had a bigger area spread out, sometimes I get 2 do-
>and delivery zones are usually a 1.5 mile radius, on a rare occasion 2 miles.
You have it so fucking lucky you have no idea

We employed a pajeet as an insider recently and I have no idea why
He's lazy, he's always out of dress code (wearing black jeans instead of black dress pants), has a horrible accent, can barely understand YOU (I had to call in one day because I forgot to clock out and didn't want to go back to the store and it honest to god took him 5 minutes to understand what I was saying), and sucks ass at making pizza. He'll also constantly steal shit you order for yourself at the store.

What the fuck, I usually order a large 2 topping for $10 and cheese sticks for $4.99. Now when I use this $8 large 3 topping for takeout, it charges $6.99 for cheese sticks. Basically getting a 3rd topping 'free' I guess.

its not delivery, it's DiGiorno

That's literally a metalhead. A trash metal one to be exact. Nothing like a cyberpunk should look like.

>You have it so fucking lucky you have no idea
I average about $10/hr in tips on any given day. I've made up to $14.50/hr in tips on my best shift, which was a Saturday night.
It's the main dominos location (of two different dominos for this university) at one of the top 10 busiest universities in the US.

Only downside is that blacks never tip no matter what the order is, and we have a good amount of blacks. The next worst tippers are Mexicans and Arabs.

>My face whenever someone on Cred Forums says they never tip I can't but help think of it as a nig, since I've only been stiffed by a white male like 3 times in a year working, and it was on a 0.00 order (coupon or remake)

Can someone here help me find a game I'm trying to pirate on this? It's a platformer that's on either the GBC or GBA and it might be a Japanese only. I just remember it starts out on a pirate ship or something.

I'll suck you off if you help me. I've been trying to find it for hours.

I should restate that.
I average $14.50 on my best Saturday night shifts. Those being perfect storms of university game days and/or upcoming midterms / finals

It's like cardboard with tomato paste and cheese smeared on it here in Australia. I assume this thread is just ironic shitposting, nobody could unironically eat that shit

It would be really nice to not live in a meth-infested town

Pls help :(