Comfy PC gaming thread

no console peasants allowed

What was your last steam purchase?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/steams-20-best-selling-pc-games-of-2015-made-650m-/1100-6433510/
youtube.com/watch?v=dYE5cxQrIp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stardew valley. With the time mod, the stress of not being able to talk to everyone everyday is gone

fuck pc

Children of a Dead Earth.

It's a space warfare simulator. Sadly no space genocide.

>What was your last steam purchase?
You mean last torrent :)

DELETE THIS

I think the last game I bought on steam was Rust. Its pretty fun, but im now waiting for them to remove the Xp system,

gays are not allowed on Cred Forums
only Milo is

Is that your set-up, Michael Derryberry?

So how long until PC gaming is dead for good? It's clearly not a lucrative market.

and there it is. pcfags only confirming that they play nothing but pixel graphic indie shit. im sure that $700 graphics card was worth it.

forever relevant.

Shadow Warrior 2 pre order. I'm a horrible person

Don't Starve
Haven't played it yet though.

What a stud.

This Is the Police

Got bored with it really quick.

I binged on Hitman last night and have been playing civ v recently.

Also playing Persona 5 on one monitor and having my internet open in another to shitpost and look up translations.

Read OP. No consolefags. We don't come into your threads with our massive technically superior e-cocks.

>It's clearly not a lucrative market.
You're clearly not an intelligent person.
gamespot.com/articles/steams-20-best-selling-pc-games-of-2015-made-650m-/1100-6433510/
>Valve's PC network Steam generated close to $3 billion in total game sales during 2015, according to independent financial data.

oh man that is the funniest lie i have ever read

At least you're backing a DRM free title. So just a partial cuck. Did you at least get some nice swag?

I havent been able to experiencd /comfy/ for years now. Not sure why.

I bought a new desk, 2 monitors, and a new chair. No new games excite me. All old games are boring. I have no hobbies and when trying something, it never sticks ever. I force myself to play videogames.

Steam's 20 Best Selling PC Games in 2015

all multiplat garbage and moba shit

Orange box.
Never again.

download dolphin or buy a 360

This. PC is such a stupid platform

so what if I take a break from playing DiRT: Rally and my autismo combat flight simulators?

vs how many bloodbornes sold by sony 2015?

>force myself to play videogames
There in lies the problem, friendo. I get burned out from Vidya fairly frequently (like once a year or so). Take a month off from all major gaming and start to look into some other hobby. Surely something interests you. Go out of a long walk and see what comes to you when you're away from all distractions.

I sharpened up my french, learned how to work on an old Miata, began to experiment with new recipes, and bought a roadbike all during my gaming burnout sessions. And when I came back to gaming, it was fun and teeming with new games for me to try.

>valve is allowed to sell every multiplat and shitty indie game they have
>but sony can only sell bloodborne

>generate 3 billion
>refuse to invest any of it in developing quality software for the platform
>continue to allow greenlight indie shovelware to pollute the platform and flood it with bottom of the barrell shovelware but it's all good because they get a commision for doing nothing

fuck off kid

>allow early access dlc
>allow broken releases
>allow cheating on counter strike and dota 2
>sell skin shit

Why do you need so many when you only have so many holes?

I think if valve actually released a game at this point the best thing that could possibly happen for them is making marginally more money, but the worst thing that could happen is permanently ruining their clout.

why almost all pc gamers are gays? seriously not trolling

why do you need so many shirts when you only have one torso?

That's just steam, it's packed with millennials who are too stupid to install their own games.

clustertruck

because they only play shit games like dota 2 and WoW

>he thinks shoving a great dane's dong up your ass and squirting hot cum lube in it means you're gay

faggot

>the worst thing that could happen is permanently ruining their clout.

I'm a PC fag, but you don't think that's just about been done?

>steamboxes are a fucking flop
>few steam controllers are being sold anymore
>CS:GO gambling scandal still ongoing
>currently being investigated as part of the false advertising kerfuffle regarding No Man's Sky
>greenlight asset flips still happening, going unpunished
>haven't released a game since Dota 2, aren't even working on anything for all intents and purposes, no info given to the public about past or future projects

Valve is drowning in its own fluids.

well I mean it's the only reason I'd get a ps4

Thrie reputation as-is at the moment is only getting worse, I honestly dont think there's any worsening it just by showing people they are interested in investing in the PC platform with a bad game or not. There are easy ways to it though, half life remake for example.

As an ex PC gamer I was super excited about the news of a possible portal VR remake and it honestly made me interested in PC gaming again but it was a sham, Valve just isnt what they used to be and I'll remain on console since tons of sick new console ip are coming out

Hot Dogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades

and Audioshield

about a month ago

Yeah but all those things can be swept under the rug just like paid mods, imagine half-life 3 dropping and it being shit.

there's always Guildwars 2 user

what you mean just steam?

no it's some asshole
I used to have him on steam

I mean 50% of the people who use steam are raging faggots, but they make up at best 1/5th of actual pc gamers, they're just sunk into the steam meme and think being a raging faggot is what pc gaming is all about.
You know the same kind of people who play shitty youtube games like goat simulator or tf2.

thought that was a chick bending over showing her vagjayjay off

i already said nothing interests me and if something remotely does, i stop doing it after a week, every time.

Which wasn't the contention in the first place. He/you said that it's not a lucrative market when that's clearly not the case. So it was a dumb thing to say.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYE5cxQrIp8

Plus those are all small time BD toys. He isn't even working on stretching!

They're also engaged in a class action with an authority of the Australian government for ripping off a heap of consumers.

whats your argument?
pc doesnt have as many triple A titles? there are as many as in any console without counting the exclusives wich let me remind you, they are excusive to that console

also who cares when they run on 60 fps on 4K with settings set to ultra?
also fps

consoles are for poor people

Playing through the Far Cry series. On the 2nd one, it's pretty immersive. I don't like how everyone is hostile to you though. Still fun starting brushfires and burning everyone to death.

Bought Unloved today, will probably play it in between FC2 and 3.

>4K with settings set to ultra?
fifa, cod and mobas

>consoles are for poor people
>one of the main 'selling points' according to pc gaymers is steam sales/pirating games

Haven't heard about this one, can I get the deets?