How do we fix her

How do we fix her

lizard dick

Bigger tits less clothing

Give this man a promotion.

make 5 not canon, bring sophitia back, make gameplay not shit.

more butt.

Why "fix" perfection???

make her barefoot ummmmmmmm aughhhhh getting boner right now thinking about her sexy soles and yummy toes uuhhhhghhh

outfit is made of pasties.
add more BDSM elements to her outfits and complement it with a gag-ball.

Make her dress conservatively as if trying to hide that incredible body but still managing to fail

Make it canon that she fucks dogs and horses in her spare time.

No.

>Ivy squeezes herself into a conservative blouse
>her tits are tightly compacted and suddenly burst forth her blouse tearing at the seams
>muh dick

Isabella Valentine is objectively the most attractive woman in all of gaming.

make her skin smooth

Everything on her design points up to super sexy woman but her skin is as spotted and texturized as someone on her fucking 50s.

So she looks her age

when is the next game in the series coming out?

Maybe after Tekken 7
SC5 fortunately sold well so they aren't likely to completely write it off just yet

With my penis

Put her and the other SC females in a volleyball dating sim where they wear nothing but skimpy bikinis and maybe have some Tekken females as special guest characters... Oh wait! Scrub that idea, Tecmo already did that

easy access for a boobjobs. That is perfection.

My dick in her mouf

Voldo?

Summer dress

Actually put out a new game.

Also That's pretty much all I can think of. At the very least return her to the amount of clothing she had in SCIV. Her outfit in V was a travesty in comparison.

Fully articulated and independent breast cup armor, so each can jiggle freely.

I'd still buy it.

The DoA girls are lovely but I'd kill for a game where I could dress up Sophitia in slutty bikinis. No, creating a bikini costume in the creator for her just isn't the same. Not slutty enough.

I've always kinda wanted to see Ivy dress and boots that are styled like vines. With a pair of . flowers of course over her areolas, ass, and vagina