HE'S BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

HE'S BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA

kill yourseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

>e-celeb shit

kys

It's not the same.

give it time. if geoff is smart he'll keep it going and it may be great. never count out bosman

>can't help battleborn
lel accurate

You don't belong here.

good to see bosman back. I hope he gets a bigger segment.

oh man, that was short

Kyle made a mistake. He should have kept these videos for himself and possibly EZA. It's just not the same so far, and I can't really seeing this getting any better if the videos stay this short.

DIEEE

>Closer to Final Bosman than Bosman at Home
KEK, must be nice to have a writer behind your back

He wasn't making any money with Bosman at home and EZA doesn't pay nearly enough for life in Santa Monica.

good, hope he stays away from EZA now.
New Tabletop story is already way better.

Do you faggots just not know how to sage?

Great video game discussion

It's only better because Ian actually played an interesting character

Woah, we got Video Games on this website?

Nah, EZA don't do negative coverage and stuff, they just parrot their fans opinions.

I do wish chinkmoot would give us a dedicated internet media board, just so board purists would shut the hell up for a few minutes before they find something else to bitch about.

You know what, user? Why don't you just kill yoursellllllllfffffff?

Fuck off, cancer fairy.

Honestly, yeah. Ian usually ruins that shit with his special snowflake maladjusted lesbian crazy characters who hate everyone and also try to steal the spotlight. It's fucking tiresome, he just plays the same exact uninspired awful character with different names. It was really refreshing to see him play something completely different and I hope he fucking learns from that and lets his character in the main campaign develop into something actually interesting to watch.

>Bosman back
>For less that 4 minutes
>No bonus bits

This isn't what I wanted...

Yeah, I just want more Final Bosman. Bosman At Home was a decent stand-in, but it doesn't happen regularly enough. I wish he'd make a similar show for EZA proper so we could get more of those sweet sweet bonus bits and insane comic book style canon.