twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/781573088529879040

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/threads/1-1-beta-thread.124827/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks, game looks like shit.

H y p e
I havent read up whats the changes

Nice

I loved this game for about 2 weeks and then lost all interest to play it. Happen to anyone else?

why though

What are the new features?

me, but because I ran out of fresh things to do
hopefully, the new update gonna have some more stuff
an excuse to play it anyway

I wish they'd finish starbound

Because I looked at it? What kind of fucking question is that?

They did, dude. Like way back in March or something

Same publisher, different developer

So is 1.1 going to fix the movespeed?

I only made it to the first winter after having explored the cave untill the end and havent played since.
Would it be worth it to just start over with this new update?

shit taste
From the dev's twitter:
>new game mechanics, objects, furniture buildings etc
>two new marryable candidates
among other shit im too lazy to write, look it up

The cave was never really the game's selling point.

Are we getting multiplayer yet?

Yep

says nothing about it in the change log

yeah, but I wish it was. I guess there is always rune factory.

Not yet, but it's the next update he's working on.

I had hype months ago.

can you marry jas

>was going to wait for update to hit to start playing again and finish my game
>was no release date so I started playing again yesterday
god fucking damn it

Theres a multplayer Modout right now.

isn't that what he said like a year ago?

Welcome to the world of indie devs.

At least he didn't shit out the game in early access and never finish it like most of them do.

>divorce wife
>erase her memory of you so no repercussions
>pray to satan to turn children into birds and release them into the wild

The changes are fucked up.

Can't wait to mindwipe a spouse and turn the kids into doves in my new game

>world of indie devs
Welcome to the world of trusting tiys lying retarded ass, more like.

how cute shes standing on a box

i thought chucklefuck only published this game

chucklefuck is working on the multiplayer unfortunately

Weren't they supposed to be doing the multiplayer code? if not it must be nice to get a chunk of CA's profits for doing literally dickfuck nothing outside of a geocities-ass copy/pasted forum.

maybe we'll get a working multiplayer in 2020 then

Honestly I'm just glad he listened to my suggestions

The teleporters are gonna turn the game into a go-to-sleep fest
You already go through everything you need to do in a die quickly enough with just a horse

Dunno if it's still just Ape working on the game, but the amount of changes in the amount of time it has taken is a bit underwhelming.

Its honestly a really disappointing update. Seems chucklefish got to him after all. Should have just started work on Stardew 2 electric boogaloo.

arent the new teleporters really late game though?

Kill all indie devs.

This is all I care about.

He probably delayed the update on the game on purpose so that the hype would be fresh for the year end boom

why do you want to play a farming simulator for the shitty tacked on dungeon

Did anyone ever finish the Girl Bachelors dialogue shit? It pisses me off to no end to see "Sebastian" everywhere.

In chucklefucks defense, you probably only know about this game because of them. They are the ones who set up the Kotaku stories and paid people to shill on V.

Dammit just started a new farm.

Doubt it, this game regardless of those avenues really blew up across damn near every site around and word of mouth spread very fast. Regardless of how shit chucklefish is, Stardew isn't anything like their other failures(other than this current update).

post farmers

Chucklefish is the reason i almost didnt buy it after watching it go through greenlight, so no. I had to have a friend fucking swear they didn't have any creative/development input.

ALL MY FUCKING MODS ARE GOING TO BREAK FUCK THIS SHIT

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck am I going to do? I have nowhere near enough patience to go monitor every single mod til it updates or find replacement mods, and I do NOT want to go back to vanilla.

Someone told me that multiplayer will somehow allow people to steal waifus. Is that true? Can I steal waifus from other people? What's the word on this?

No waifu stealing, if you attempt to steal waifus, you're locked into romancing clint.

Aren't the warp totems already a thing though? Those have been in the game since launch.

No, fuck off ntr fag

yeah but they cost way more resources than they are worth. The new ones will be reusable.

Reusable warp totems? Maybe I'll finally get some use out of them then.

Set the game's Update setting to "only when I launch it" and then launch the game through the exe in the folder. The exe doesn't trigger the steamapp launch and therefore won't update

Are we getting her or not?

My gf loves this game.
Should I try it?

Your eyes can turn things into shit? Looked into the mirror a fee times too often, eh?

Do you like Rune Factory?

It boggles my mind how there are people actually wanting this.

How much of a shit taste can you have to ONLY play AAA games?

I found it looking for Harvest Moon clones years ago.

We are

and Shane, too!

Which new farm type is most aesthetic

Will this fix same face?

We have anime mods

Riverland

link where

that seems amazing
now they just have to add hunting so you can kill the birds

>barely any content
>will break all mods
>game is dead so most mods won't get updated
>STILL no multiplayer

greeaaaat I can't wait.

>everyone is cure anime girls
makes me wonder why this wasnt the initial art direction. Their sprites are a copy of terraria's sprites which in turn was modeled after final fantasy's early sprite styles. Go full circle already and give me a Amano portrait pack.

Would play it but only with sex mods and rape etc.

>giving up all that real estate

i'd be ok if there were fishing buildings or maybe like a watermill

>supporting SJWs publishers
>supporting western devs

What the fuck is with all the autists wanting multiplayer? This type of game is not conducive to multiplayer.

IS IT ADDING MULTIPLAYER !?

WHEN THE FUCK IS MULTIPLAYER
REEEEE

>Multiplayer for Stardew Valley
Good thing we just got mutiplayer for Ballistic instead.

What is the appeal of playing this game with multiplayer?

NTR

co-op comfy?

actually multiplayer sounds really good early on, before iridium sprinklers and assembly lines of kegs and preserve jars make the game a joke. having someone help with the menial early game tasks sounds like a blast IMO.

Fuck no
The only usable fishing area is gonna be the ones near the bottom because everything else is too close to land
And the entire map is probably gonna get covered with traps by end game which is super ugly

Here is a list of all the mechanics my peeps

community.playstarbound.com/threads/1-1-beta-thread.124827/

You can now divorce your spouses , so you can play gigolo and infect everyone with HIV now.

concernedape mentioned something about that map making fishing more viable, so maybe it'll have better fish overall?

Yea, only issue is she's a complete cloud cuckoolander now, complete with wacky meditation dreams about soul mates and clothing therapy.

At least you can cuck Clint out of his love interest, but good fuck Emily is just completely retarded now.

If that's the case then you would never fish anywhere but infront of your house in practice
Either way even if spawn mechanics change traps will still end up littering the map

No. it's just that you can get more fish types in the same area without running all around the place.

is there a place where i can read about the new events? i'm impatient.

However bad the fishing farm is going to be it can't possibly worse than the monster farm

Can I gay marry someone who isn't an anime fuccboi

It's all up on the wiki user.

vincent is fuming boy

What's so bad about the monster farm? The monsters or the actual layout?

Personally never tried it because I checked out the layout and it was awful, went with the mining one instead and even though the ore and such is completely useless the actual layout is pretty sweet.

are slime hutches still useless

Sure. Just mod the guys and pretend they're futanari or trannies

The whole point of slime hutches is rearing purple slimes for that sweet iridium, but it takes up a ton of space to effectively farm them outdoors.

wonder if this person is still around. what will girl Shane look like?

Fucking missing one last achievement for this game, fucking RNG bullshit with Fester's Challenge, it's absolutely impossible if you get bad drops or wave spawns, especially at the later levels where a drought of powerups can fuck you over or a lack of coins can leave you with a weapon that can't kill enemies fast enough.

Shane died in season 2 tho

whats the point? Just do a single bomb run and you are swimming in too much iridium

This is a KEKOLD game

Just a reminder

Since when was interracial cuckolding?

just fuck their son and daughter then pretend you moved up to the wife

It's not rocket science

Aren't those two already married when you start the game

kinda small for such a long wait

idk I never played it after I saw that pic

still c.uck shit

Sam looks kinda weird, but the rest is pretty good.

She's just literally a cat girl

Don't think too hard about it

What about multiplayer?