Shameful vidya faps?

Shameful vidya faps?

I can't stop touching myself to the Hillbilly from Dead by Daylight. There's just something about him that makes my body get all hot and bothered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1LzruO-eUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like
>we try hard to be lolsoquirky and post gross shit we claim to fap to but we're just being ironic for a cheap laugh

You didn't masturbate to this. You and everyone else in this thread is going to lie and try to one up each other with "I can fap to more grotesque shit than you!"

You probably masturbate to bondage hentai at the worst. Shut the fuck up.

please delete this please

What would be the point of that?

I mostly like normal stuff - On the SadPanda I search for things like Anal, Loli, Childhood friends, Romance, Gokkun, Gape and Bondage.

I think the thing about the Hillbilly is that he has such a DOMINATING presence, and he makes all the girls quiver in fear. That's what I love about him. I do not think that's particularly weird, compared to shit like Furry, Futanari, Scat, Vore, and NTR for instance?

Because she reminded me of my cousin.

Kindly post picture of your cousin. I am intrigued.

That's some fine taste you got there, son

>I was afraid G
youtube.com/watch?v=T1LzruO-eUU

...Anonymous
09/29/16(Thu)23:44:08 No.353333090
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
Can someone here help me find a game I'm trying to pirate on this? It's a platformer that's on either the GBC or GBA and it might be a Japanese only. I just remember it starts out on a pirate ship or something.

I'll suck you off if you help me. I've been trying to find it for hours. There was a girl in there that I fapped to for the first time in my life when I was young.

Oops

>I'll suck you off if you help me.

That angle just makes me hungry for rotisserie chicken.

> RE1 Jill having her throat ripped off by zombie hounds
> Blade Wolf
> Amaterasu
> A few pokemons
Help

What game is this? This picture reminds me of watching my dad play video games as a kid. There was one game that had fuckers like these, and some army dude grabbed onto one of their tongues or whatever thinking it was a rope, then got dragged up to the ceiling and chomped to bits. I never could remember what it was.

half-life

Thanks, I felt retarded after I just reverse image searched it. I've never played it

The Queen Teensies in Rayman Legends

underage ree!
jk ur cool bro

It's called Shantae

Where's my BJ?

I regularly fap to the most grotesque monster in all vidya.

No it's not that. The girl is not the main character. Nice try. Now come bring your dick over for trying.

>Mortal Kombat 2011
>Training Mode
>Pick Kano
>Training Dummy is Stryker
>Record Mode
>Record Kano strangling Stryker over and over
>Fap

In Dragon's Dogma when you're fighting the griffin that shows up outside of Gran Soren, I kept getting a boner during the fight from seeing it covered in blood. After killing it the second or third time I ended up rubbing one out to its corpse and now I don't get a boner from that fight anymore.

There's definitely been worse, but I can't remember anything right now.