IM SLOWLY DRIFTING 2

>be advised: Feminism is awesome!
actual in-game dialogue
Jesus christ

>what is context

>tfw when bought it at half price and still regretting it

fuck off anthony burch

nice recovery

Is that a picture of Hiro on the laptop?

Paladins is better than BB and OW combined, and its free on Steam

no amount of context would ever make that line acceptable in any way, anthony

>An American soldier character commending feminism
It's literally the most shoe horned line in the game

>what is context
I mean you tried

BAD

ASS

>Ending

Deeper

>tfw liked battleborn more than overwatch
is this autism Cred Forums? i genuinely liked the game and had fun with it and it's co-op unlike overwatch. ow had a bunch of try hards and memesters and playing co-op in bb just felt more welcoming and cozy.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=s3KHTfYejr8

The level of complexity is just really surprising to me... like this game didn't need half of that. I literally can't tell what's what's going on in a battle because of the HUD.

I've played both ow and paladins and overwatch is better than paladins. The only upside to paladins is that it's free to play. Even IF stillborn went F2P tomorrow it would still be shit out of luck. Think of all the people who bought the game regardless of price. I don't have numbers in front of me, but what happened to them? Why would they leave? Why did the people who bought it from the humble bundle drop the game after buying it for five or ten bucks?

The game probably just isn't entertaining enough to keep the player base hooked. It might be the gameplay, it might be the visuals, the voices, but whatever it is drives players away and it has done so twice. Maybe third times a chram, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

>only upside to paladins is that it's free to play.
You saying that the games being flooded with pinoys, brazilians and a way bigger cheating fanbase is a good thing? Cause that's literally what you get for biting on the "f2p" cake

How much would you pay for paladins? I'll be honest that if it wasn't f2p I wouldn't have bothered with it. I only played over watch because of the free console weekend as well. Paladins itself getting over run by cheaters and foreigners isn't a good thing whatsoever and I'm confused as to why you think I said that in the previous post. That's on hirez if they'll do something about the cheaters.

It's something new to play while I wait for Nioh to come out anyways and if the cheating ever got so bad, it's too fucking easy to uninstall the game and find something else.

only happens when you kill a woman character with marquis. half the idea was probably to trigger cuckchan, the other half was to trigger sjw's since youre both pretty much the same thing.

God I can fucking smell the San Francisco cuckery behind the design theory in this game.

>SUPER BADASS EPIC IMP CHARACTER!
I can legitimately hear her wiry, jittery voice without having ever seen a real video of this game.
>Le "Dapper" """""Steampunk""""" robot.
I can guarantee the word "classy" is in 25%+ of his lines.
>Pseudo-samurai with twin glowing katanas
Nothing but edginess in his lines, and ironically at that
>Mushroom Monk
Shitty Mushroom jokes about his spores and fungus, nothing else.
>CAPTAIN MUSCLES AND BADASS
Self-explanatory

The only design here that looks even remotely unique is the tech-fencer with floating blades, and even then, she strikes me as a Saber recolor moreso than your average Cuckbox faggotry.

lol overwatch with 54k viewers. it's at

what up fellow acti-blizz cuck! are you covering all the threads? i posted in the slack channel - hope you got it! try to avoid getting too close to calling out the pretentious 'trope character' examples - remember how we got a qt3.14 korean gamer grrl, gruff american 'le dark past' soldier, and some troubled-past asian brothers. dont want this biting us in our 'THICC' butt! (its two c's right??)

it's not that bad man

Struck a nerve, Burch?
>Korean Gamer
A human element for a human character. She also has a mech suit, which tends to lay credence to her design concept using controllers in video games mirroring using controllers for her main armaments.
>'le dark past'
76 doesn't have a dark past, he just kinda helps everybody from the shadows. Not to mention he's literally just an old man with a gun at this point.
>troubled-past asian brothers
Who?

Overmeme's designs aren't even impressive. Not by a longshot. But they are more than just trope adlibs like Battleblunder.

too easy, blizzcuck

Can't have a Stillborn thread without this gem of truth.

cant read it without hearing handsome jacks voice, a characteristic job well done

I'm starting to think noone in this thread has actually played the game

That would imply that noone in this thread gave Gearbox money, so it's a rare case of approved shitposting. Nobody cares anymore anyway, the game is dead.