Hey Cred Forums, it's me, Marty Mcfly!

Hey Cred Forums, it's me, Marty Mcfly!

You might not know this, but I absolutely love videogames, so much so, I stole Doc's time machine and traveled to this day in 2016 to see how video games have progressed. But there's SO much that's happened since then! Help me out, will ya? How's gaming been since 1985?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6MYPbq5jbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

The gaming industry's really been shaken up lately

Much like your developed Parkinson's disease

Woah... this is heavy

Play quake and stop trying to shake things up

Vvijideo gmamemas ate rnt tooks good ndow bebut peopl liek us gitoa st ic k to gmnether
Tbbahnks gor donati gmng to pakrkinsons reseavrch

Deloreans are shit

Marty.

MARTY!

Shut the fuck for a minute. I have to warn you about something, something that happens in 16 years on September! Marty!

haw haw nigga that's sum good shit right there I say you hwhat

hey yo can I get your signature
oh wait already got it

Its ogre marty

AHA! There you are Marty! I've been waiting for this day for 31 YEARS! You stole the DeLorean!

This is starting to get interesting

Can this be a series about how they try and fix video games using time travel and doing adventures etc?

Go back to your era, you're too much of chicken to play 2016 hyper realistic games

D-DOC!? Look, I can explain Doc, you see, it all started wh-

To early m8

ENOUGH! Marty do you realize what you could have done!?! YOU COULD VERY WELL HAVE ALTERED THE TIME STREAM CONTINUUM! I knew I should've destroyed the DeLorean!

Look Doc, big deal. We can just go back to 1985 and fix everything like we did the last 3 times...

You flew off in a giant fucking train in full view of the public.

holyshit

I'm afraid it's more complicated than that Marty... you see, back in 1955 when we saved your family, we somehow created an alternate time line where the Delorean Motor Company never existed! Now we can't repair the Time Machine! Who knows what else weve- *gasp* GREAT SCOTT!

Marty you need to go back and kill EA before they take down westwood, and bioware, and like 6 other awesome companies!

HOLY SHIT EPIC THREAD!!!!!!!!XD

Shurprished to shee me? AROOOOOOOO!!!! Bow before Emporer Nixon, Ya hippiesh!

There's always that one faggot that absolutely has to.

would you've fucked your mom if she looked like that?

That would be amazing, so no, it can't happen.

RIP in peace. Fuck.

*pew pew*

Oh shit, what the fuck did you gu

>hitler goes forward in time
>sees Germany

No DON'T!

Hitler's goal was to make germany a superpower.
All things considered; mission accomplished.

Ends the same way.

What about the aryan race and preserving their children's futures and shit

IM DED

and with this card i summon the forbidden one! EXODIA OBLITERATE THIS THREAD!

Nigga that's just donald trump "lets build a wall" rhetoric to get into power and keep the people happy, hitler was a politican, you think he gave a shit? He probably went home to his secret black wife every day and showed her the true might of the aryan dick.

fuck this shit

Fucking kill yourself.

Attack must be higher than 1500 user.

You think hitler was out there smashing jews windows?
No, it was the people who believed his rhetoric.
Concentration camps were for the jew's safety until the war could blow over, the only reason they turned into the shitshow they did was because in the midst of bombing the shit out of everything they could find the allies destroyed crucial supply lines to the concentration camps.
Surprise surprise, everyone is starving and dying of curable diseases that there just isn't medication for anymore.
Don't believe the propaganda user, who the fuck drags millions of people out of their homes just to put them up in expensive facilities with amenities such as olympic sized swimming pools?

WHERE IS THE FORBIDDEN ONE

He's been wiped from existence due to time shenanigans

Going into greater detail, it seems that Carmen Sandiego went back in time to prevent Jared Fogle from becoming a spokesperson for Subway and without a fatass pedo to help market the company towards health nuts, they went bankrupt in 2004. This in turn changed the course of history in which the artist would have never drawn that image. Acme needs you super sleuths to go back in time and stop Carmen from changing the course of history and restore life to the Forbidden One.

WE'RE ON THE CASE AND WE'RE CHASING HER THROUGH HISTORY!

I'M GONNA MATH SO MUCH SHIT TO BRING BACK FURRY SCAT

Chrono Skimmer, engine's hot.
Vile villains, evil plot.

Our brave squadron leader will help us defeat her,
And bring back the loot to its rightful place in time.

TELL ME WHERE IN TIME IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?

STOP HER CRIME AND SOLVE THIS MYSTERY

TELL ME WHERE IN TIME IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?

WE'RE ON THE CASE AND WE'RE CHASING HER THROUGH HISTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=z6MYPbq5jbc

Why don't you just go back in time and kill Carmen Sandiego before she starts any of this shit?

I actually played Halo Reach with him

It was fun even though he couldn't hit shit

Pretty much my face every time

I don't know how Marty, but you've got to go back. Fix what this timeline. I no longer wish to live in this doomed world of vidya.

Gguys wgats happevuung too me3

One of the best games i had with my buddy is when we played against Carl Winslow and his 3 guests on Halo 3's Epitaph.

Don't worry guys. I know what I must do. I'll go back in time to 1985 and makes sure the gaming industry doesn't get fucked over like this...

Wish me luck.

Hitlers goal was to make germany a superpower for ethnic germans, not what it has become today.

can i take another picture with your marty? last one wasn't so good