Can't wait for 10/25, I'm so hyped for xenoverse 2

Can't wait for 10/25, I'm so hyped for xenoverse 2.

Thanks doc

thanks doc

will xenoverse 2 have Dr. Brief's clothes for our CaC?

Xenoverse is LITERALLY the worst PVP game I have ever played. I don't understand what the fuck they were thinking when they allowed level 90s to fight level 10s and shit online. Hopefully they figured out a way to remove stats from PVP in the the sequel

The dose is a little weak today doc

Sweet thread, op.

>Hopefully they figured out a way to remove stats from PVP in the the sequel
while we don't know the details, there's supposed to be some kind of 'fair play' pvp mode in XV2
that aside, you should be playing these games for the single play and co-op

h-he's too fast!

Thanks doc

I always thought piccolo's dick had those grooves like his arms do and that if he fucked Vegeta in the ass, Vegeta's Saiyan shit would get cought up in his dick groves.

is there a handy list of all new skills we've seen so far?

n-nani?!

MAKE PICCOLO GREAT AGAIN

Raging Blast was fun online, even with its bullshit. Xenoverse is just way too much, there's no ounce of balancing, its awful. It's like the Dark Souls of fighting games. It can be fun when you remove the meta.

k-kimochi~

Many thanks, doc

M-MASAKA

Abstract dose

Raging Blast was Raging Blast.
What I'm trying to say is, the XV's are about building your super duper platinum donut, and I'd be concerned that focusing too much on making everything balanced for PvP would undercut the thrill of making an overpowered sonnofabitch.
On the other hand, fighting alongside your friends' OP sonnofabitch's while the three/four of you beat the shit out of endgame/DLC PQ's is fantastic fun

hot

y-yamero!!!!!

Z-z-zamass!