One Way Heroics (OWH)

Sorcerers/Force Users suck balls in OWH.

Adventurers are pretty cool though. This was a nice loot run

They aren't that bad.

Try it again at inhuman odyssey, you can get even more bullshit weapons there.

Just put some perk points in breath control you pussy

>not even legendary or mythical

So I just started this game yesterday, and it's ridiculously addicting, but how the hell am I supposed to get NPC endings? These fuckers take forever to appear, and Mila is especially a pain since not only do I have to pick her up, I have to find her father after the distance limit to recruit her and she despite us traveling for who knows how long together prior to finding him, she still starts at 0 affection, Christ

On a sidenote, I found it both irritating and funny that Victor and Frieda didn't react at all to each other when I recruited him after her

OP here, watch for campaigns that advertise them. The run above is from Mila's campaign and was perfectly set up for Mila's ending.

Downside you have to hoof it quite a ways to get her affection to level 3.

If you're playing OWH+ just get the goddess statues for your castle and use them to spawn the NPC of your choice. It'll fuck up your rating but you're just going for endings anyways.

Speaking of epilogues, affection seems to build up so fucking slowly in the new game. That, or Dosey doesn't get that much from Nayuta anymore.

>find mandragoas
>eat around 11 Nayuta
>still had to wait for the next affection talk to come up

Also
>she turns dog
>you just need to kill her when that happens to recruit her again

Also, is she named something else in Japan? Memoria seems to call her Memory or something with Japanese voices on.

That wind axe did 650 a hit to the demon lord. It wasn't even close.

That said I retried that campaign a LOT of times. Adventurer is a loot slot machine.

Only have that in MC:OWH since I can't find any war scrolls in OWH+.

Her name is Nemuri. For whatever reason, she was the only NPC they decided to meme up during the translation.

>It's heavy weight makes combos difficult

More like outright impossible with that COM rating, jesus.

Going by google, it's probably a pun. Nemuri = Sleeping = Dozing = Dosey, I guess. Not like I understand moonrunes to confirm it though.

>40 durability
So this is something you stick in the closet, carry for 800 km, kill the boss with two swings, and then shelve again.

Okay, that actually makes the translated name great. I always assumed it was just a drug reference because dude, weed.

>name means sleeping
>her personality is being hungry not sleepy

???

Don't forget the massive repair bill to fix that ridiculously expensive weapon once you're done.

All holy items have shit durability.

Does MC Vault still have the repair function?

I don't think MC allows you to repair with grindbux. I think the only repair is with scrolls or RNG blacksmiths and lods of emone.

That said if you're getting THAT attached to high end gear in a nip roguelike, you're playing it wrong and setting yourself up for heartache. Seen a LOT of Shiren players who just can't let it go when they lose their +99 grindblades.

>have been able to store some relatively decent shit into my vault
>pride keeps me from actually using any of it
Damnations

Most runs are perfectly winnable without any items and most vault items are just gonna be a great weapon that will break by the end or a limited use bandage for certain types of problems. The only vault prep you probably need is for the special darkness endings.

That said, if you wanted a clear with a shitty class like Sorcerer/Force User, you could just stick a holy destroyer axe, march him out to 200 on Normal, Awaken spam and fucken end the Demon/Alma, get your win, and shelve that awful class.

>Don't forget the massive repair bill to fix that ridiculously expensive weapon once you're done.

Which is why I'm stocking these repair scrolls since I discover that I can't repair shit with points. If you stacked perk that reduce durability decrease you can actually leveling with it for like about 100 swings, but you must throw almost everything away including your starter gear to carry it around.

The bigger problem is those fucking traps laying on the ground ready to give rusted prefix to the weapon.

If you open the vault you might as well take the concentration increasing accessory (Demon Lord/Fallen Angel headdress) to steamroll the entire campaign. Seriously, the only thing that makes or breaks Force User is +1 concentration equipment that can be easily carried since it only weights 1wt. That, and foods.

It's so damn hard to find towns in MC, goddamn.

Haven't gotten that. But I would actually play caster if I could get my hands on one of those.

Shine Raid prepper bunker.jpg

>Shine Raid prepper bunker.jpg

The moment I find a Super Elzite Bomb, I should go walk into the light so I can store that in the vault.

>Haven't gotten that

Defeat Darkness/Shine Raid with Demon Lord/Fallen Angel in your party

>The moment I find a Super Elzite Bomb, I should go walk into the light so I can store that in the vault.

I'd rather take my chance finding Super Elzite Bomb on the way rather than having to carry one from the starting castle to the boss battle, especially with those land mines/fire breathing enemies waiting to lit the bomb.

I'm several runs from being able to do that. haven't seen a single friendship tablet nor do I have more than one holy weapon.

Go grab Dosey for easy buddy tablets, if you have a bow or lance holy weapon you can reuse them.

I was kind of thinking of initiating a level one boss fight. Just throw some oil, and I think it'll instant kill it.

Wut.

Force Users are goddamn wrecking balls. Their problem is that they have by far the hardest start.

Do people recommend going with OWH+ or jumping straight into MC:OWH. I heard MC is a remake but sometimes they fuck up remakes

OWH+ is old reliable. MC:OWH is new hotness but less reliable.

Both very good. Am playing both right now and don't regret it.

The differences are not a big deal. Neither one will make you lay awake at night wishing you had got the other. Original runs faster, more reliable frame rate and less stutter. New has added classes, content, animu art. Two flavors of the same great game.

Force Users can only wreck if they get shitloads of food and monsters approaching in an orderly fashion one at a time.

Cool guess I'll get the bundle for OWH&MC:OWH then pick up + at a later point

How exactly does one git gud at this game?
I've been able to just once beat Grueling at like 700+ miles (while trying and failing to get Frieda or Mila's ends) with a lot of luck, and reloading as a Swordmaster, but other than that I keep dying like a bitch

>try to play the QT mage girl
>step outside the castle
>immediately instakilled by a dog who combo'd me

-Use vault
-Save often
-Don't march to enemy. Let them come to you instead so you can get first strike on them.
-Step aside if you see ranged enemies until they get into your attack range
-Use your fucking awakening and skills. Conserving energy is not good if you're dead.

>using vault, saving
>gitting gud

No. That's some backwards thinking. If you have trouble finding good equipment either accept the fate RNG has given you or walk up and down more. If you die, you die. Your character isn't worth shit anyways. This isn't Elona.

OWH+ removed Myhtical/Legendary scroll, you can only find item with those enchantment now.

>saving
>backwards thinking

Good players use everything the game gives to beat the challenge that it gives, including saves and vaults. The extra 10% no vault end game score/ +15 no save end game score doesn't worth crippling the entire run. The only reason people don't want to save or using vault is so you can brag your e-peen to everyone.

>only MC:OWH is available on Vita
Goddamnit all

Sucks I had to end up refunding MC: OWH too many crashes and issues even after using some of the fixes posted on the steam forums.

Guess I'll keep playing OWH+ until its all hammered out.

Did the PC version come with the original or something too, I got on PS4 and most the screenshots I see on this look different?