See? That wasn't that hard Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/Full-Nomura-Interview-20-KH-Mysteries-Solved-1366
kh-ultimania.livejournal.com/3508.html
mediafire.com/convkey/d25b/vf01a910fdv9xo4fg.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. yes it was

Am I getting this right?

Riku is actually supposed to be the chosen one, because Terra is supposed to be the chosen one and their keyblades are linked.

Ventus is a mistake and at the same time he became a mistake, Sora was born, and the birth of a happy baby undid the mistake but remade the mistake into it's own body. Had Ventus not fucked up or whatever, Sora wouldn't have a keyblade.

Xehanort is a big bad boy who wants to fuck shit up. He steals the chosen one, Terra,'s body but he somehow fucks it up because Terra is able to reboot his brain or whatever and Xehanort loses his memory.

Because Terra/Xehanort involved the removal of hearts to switch bodies, "Ansem" and Xemnas are created. Xehanort just kind of dicks around and "Ansem" and Xemnas try to carry out their originals plans and then time travel bullshit (DDD), Xehanort remembers the plan, enter KH3?

>>Riku is actually supposed to be the chosen one, because Terra is supposed to be the chosen one and their keyblades are linked.
Riku had the Inheritance Ceremony done to him by Terra, which would make him more likely to "get" a Keyblade if he met the other requirement, which was strength of heart. Guess what he did in KH1?
>Ventus is a mistake and at the same time he became a mistake, Sora was born, and the birth of a happy baby undid the mistake but remade the mistake into it's own body. Had Ventus not fucked up or whatever, Sora wouldn't have a keyblade.
Ven really has nothing to do with Sora getting a keyblade. And Ven wasn't really a mistake, he was just Xehanort's pupil who didn't do what his Master bid. Xehanort's forceful extraction of his Darkness fucked him up, but Sora as a newborn helped him out and filled in the missing piece of his heart. Why that happened liked that is speculation on KH and hearts and where they go and whatever though there's some interview that shed more light on it.
>Xehanort is a big bad boy who wants to fuck shit up. He steals the chosen one, Terra,'s body but he somehow fucks it up because Terra is able to reboot his brain or whatever and Xehanort loses his memory.
Terra is no more chosen than anyone else in terms of Keyblade. He just picked him because he's young, strong, and has a problem with darkness. As for the second part, "Terra" beats the shit out of him and that stall Xehanort's plans.
>Because Terra/Xehanort involved the removal of hearts to switch bodies, "Ansem" and Xemnas are created. Xehanort just kind of dicks around and "Ansem" and Xemnas try to carry out their originals plans and then time travel bullshit (DDD), Xehanort remembers the plan, enter KH3?
The 'Norts, Ansem and Xemnas are implied/said to have been on the master plan the whole time. They pretty much just doing different methods to bring the whole thing together.

I really need to replay these games. I just don't think I have the time to go through six 30+ hour games.

Honestly looking at them reminds me how much I dislike Bleach.

Ven is literally the reason why Sora has a keyblade. Did you play DDD?

"I KNOW the keyblade didnt choose me...and I don't care. I'm proud to be A SMALL PART of something bigger: the people it DID choose."

Without Ven, Sora wouldn't have a keyblader's heart within him. Without Ven, Sora wouldn't have a strong connection with a keyblader to use as a bridge. It's not possible without him, sorry buddy.

Just watch the cutscenes and read the reports then.

>Ven is literally the reason why Sora has a keyblade. Did you play DDD?
This is LITERALLY wrong. It's explained how Sora got Kingdom Key in the KH1 Ultimania and Nomura has straight up said that Sora got nothing from Ven. Aside from dual wielding.
>"I KNOW the keyblade didnt choose me...and I don't care. I'm proud to be A SMALL PART of something bigger: the people it DID choose."
He's referring to him "technically stealing" KK from Riku which in term was a reference to Riku's Interitence Ceremony which was shown in BBS.
>Without Ven, Sora wouldn't have a keyblader's heart within him. Without Ven, Sora wouldn't have a strong connection with a keyblader to use as a bridge. It's not possible without him, sorry buddy.
The requirements for wielding have been laid out several times over the years. The only exception to the rules is Sora and like I said it was explained why he got KK. Do you need the interviews?

Aside from Dual Wielding. But Sora got KK on his own*.

Post the interview. If nomura said it i guess it cant be helped. I just dont see Sora having a particularly capable heart WITHOUT his connections. I mean ffs, everyone in DDD calls him a fucking joker, a dull ordinary kid, etc.

So... Pluto is the mastermind?

>If nomura said it i guess it cant be helped.
Sorry to break it to you.
> I just dont see Sora having a particularly capable heart WITHOUT his connections.
It's more his ability to make connections that he's power, not the nature of those connections:
>-- So it's not "Once Sora's story is finished, another hero's story will begin", the hero is always Sora.
>Nomura: Yes. One of the concepts behind the KH series is that the main character Sora isn't special, he's just a normal boy. Yes he does have connections with Ventus' heart, among others, but he hasn't inherited anything from them. He's just a normal boy you could find anywhere. I wanted to make Sora a character that the player could take onto themselves and feel that you don't have to be special. But connect to many people and you will realize your secret potential.
>khinsider.com/news/Full-Nomura-Interview-20-KH-Mysteries-Solved-1366

>---Even though Riku was the rightful owner of the Keyblade, then why did Sora obtain the Keyblade in the beginning?
>Nomura: Even though I would like to keep that obscure, there is a scene in Destiny islands where Riku is being swallowed by darkness, a light appears, and Sora first obtains the keyblade. With the setting I created, the darkness that surrounds them is Riku’s heart’s darkness. At that moment, Sora enters the darkness, and the light he sees inside is Riku’s heart’s light. Sora, who was squirming in the darkness to save Riku, touched the light and temporarily obtained the Keyblade from Riku.

>---Does not the Keyblade itself choose its owner?
>Nomura: The Keyblade reacts to the rightful owner’s heart and appears to them. Even though it was definitely Riku who called the Keyblade towards him, the reason why Sora was able to wield it was because he also had the right qualities too.
>kh-ultimania.livejournal.com/3508.html

I am fine with Xehanort's plan up until the time travel.
Then I feel like I am reading a chapter of JoJo.

Damn near no one is okay with 3D's time travel.

This brings some peace.

Meh I guess that's the end of that. Oh well :/

The best way to think about time travel is literally not at all. If you can't change the events that are destined to happen then how the fuck can you travel at all?

Because as it stands, Xehanort has grown up, he fucked Ventus up, transferred his heart to Terra, transplanted his heart into Braig, got fucked up, split himself into two, transplnted his heart into Saix, got BTFO by Sora on both counts then...???

Where's the room to travel? He can't travel back in time because doing so means you fuck up those events...right? Because he never time traveled.

>Did you play DDD?
Did you? That wasn't stated anywhere in the game

Yeah, it's not explained well at all. Especially when it's coming from the mouth of known liars such as the 'Norts.

There's a chart that explains what the 'Norts were doing. Here you go:mediafire.com/convkey/d25b/vf01a910fdv9xo4fg.jpg
Other than that, I've got nothing. The TT in 3D, is just awful.

user, I'm guessing you meant to quote the user who first responded to me.

So what are the Organization doing now that Xehanort is using time travel?

Just think about it as a way for him to redirect dead villains

Oh ,sorry yeah

Looking for the 13th vessel

I have no input to give on the disscusion since I stopped playing KH games after 2, but my mental image whenever I read the word "autism" on Cred Forums is exactly what OP's picture is: Just a hugeass flowchart of KH characters

Biding their time, getting ready to go at it with the 7 Lights, or if they have to go attack the 7 Princesses again.

k, (You).

half of them are turning into xehanort, the other half are doing their own thing, and Lea has joined the heroes

also Xehanort's time travel follows some pretty strict time loop rules

Also seeking out the 13th vessel

MX used time travel to grab some other versions of himself since Sora fucked up his other two attempts to find people, and this is his last resort, unfortunately there were only 12 in total he could grab, he tried to make Sora his last vessel but Lea stopped that and told him to fuck off. So they're looking for the last vessel

So the greys are the time travels and the whites are natural time. I still don't see when/how they travel through time. What a cluster. Can't wait for KH3 or KH3 Ultimania to shed some light on this.

Also i'm calling it, the Foretellers are gonna get 'norted

>namine just gets used
that's kinda hot 2bh

What would Riku's nobody be called? I'm going for Kixur. Like Kixur Soze.

>the Foretellers are gonna get 'norted
God I hope not. I'm not sure if I would hate that or the Rebirth theory coming true more.
Now, I know this is a KH thread but this just seems beyond.

I doubt the fortellers will get norted, they've been dead for a long ass time by the start of the series.

>The best way to think about time travel is literally not at all. If you can't change the events that are destined to happen then how the fuck can you travel at all?

So Kingdom Hearts is pulling a Fate (Chrono Cross)? Everything is controlled by "Fate" and it will become a literal villain for Sora to fight in due time?

IDK, why else would nomura go to such lengths to characterized "the lost masters"? They're obviously gonna play a lart in KH3, but what? They have to be norted. Rememvee, their bickering is the darkness brewing between them. Makes them ripe to get fucked up, and even then the lieutenant Luxu is "watching". Is Xehanort actually the Master of Masters? Shit who can say dog. Cant wait for BC to launch

I don't think Xehanort is directly related to the events of Unchained outside of him having Luxu's keyblade. The idea that the characters HAVE to be norted is ridiculous anyway. If anything there is no traitor to begin with and their own paranoia caused the keyblade war.

How can anyone look at this and these do not steal anime fuckers and then see jimmy cricket and go yeah this is a good story

Roxas and sora arent enemies

It's connecting to the box that contains the Org. It's saying that the Org and Sora are enemies.

Wasn't Yen Sid a keyblade master too? And I hate how marginalized Disney and Final Fantasy characters are. Beast stormed Hollow Bastion by himself in KH1, I was hoping he'd get more importance after that.

But his initial affilliation is literalky in direct opposition to Sora..

(You)

>Wasn't Yen Sid a keyblade master too?
He's retired.

"retired"

Alright, he's "retired".

Only teenagers would think this is legit good

The rest of us are strapped in for Mr. Nomura's Wild Ride

I don't mean you aren't right, but damn he does a lot of shit for being retired.

Oh, gocha.

BUT WHERE SOES SEPHIROTH FIT IN!?

KH a shit. Shit story, design, characters, world, gameplay, everything.

It's a shit FF with Disney thrown in to appeal to young children that creates an autistic crossover that's just as bad as ponyhogs.

"It's so bad it's entertaining!"

No. "So bad it's good" is a movie. "So bad it's good" is the first couple episodes of a really dumb anime. KH1 takes 28 hours to beat.

Ironically playing this 30-hour (that's almost a work week) shitpile of autistic spasming... is still playing a 30-hour shitpile of autistic spasming.

I wanna use Namine

is Riku playable in KH3?

"Nobodies" were a mistake

The story was retarded enough with the Heartless alone.

>not liking Sephy

kys

He looks better without a shirt than you're shit waifu