Assassin's Creed

Ubisoft Montreal

Is that supposed to be like Egyptian or some shit?

It's legit, ubishit are striking down vids covering this

>Empire
WE

fuck off

People still give a shit about Assassin's Creed? Good lord.

Store in-game? again with the micro dlc?, thank god i left after AC3

no

POST MORE

>assassin's creed

who cares?

WUZ

EMPIREZ AND SHIET

KANGZ

Vietnamese hold the secret of the Assassin's Creed.

What's the leak, exactly? That they're making another Assassin's Creed game? I could have told you that, and I don't work for Ubisoft.

Big fucking deal. As long as we're letting everyone know about the production of foul shit, I suspect I'll be taking a dump some time today.

>fags that still care want Egypt
>LOL so boring!!11 xD says fag designers
>ubi about to get fucked by Vivendi
>EGYPT GUYZ DO YO STILL LIEK ASSCREED RIGHT?///
The incompetent retarded shit they pulled on Watch_Meme, AC:Borked and Division are catching up with them.
Oh yeah and the WD 2 looks like is going to be woke as fuck! buy our game plz!

It was confirmed like a year or two ago that the next AC game would be set in Eygpt.

but what people been wanting are Weeb or Chink Asscreed but all we got are those shitty 2D one
same with the Slav one

>anno domini two thousand and sixteen
>caring about anything ubishit makes

I want an aztec one

We know from conquistador accounts and ruins that the mesoamericans had some amazing cities and pretty interesting social dyanmics going on but every aztec or mayan themed game is only ever DUDE HUMAN SACRIFICE LMAO

And if nothing else asscreed games are usually good at nailing the architecture of places the settings are based on

>giving a shit about ass creed

I want all the mouth breathers to go back.

This was confirmed ages ago

You literally play as a black Nubian slave

I care about asscreed purely because they at least have somewhat interesting settings.

The gameplay and writing and such is never remarkable but it's nice to be able to get a game in ____ underused setting that has good production values rather then just indieshit level budget

>assasin cred is shitbfuck ubi am i rite xdxdxd

Literally normie tier responses