Who killed more people?

Who killed more people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA-9Wh18rpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Max.

Nate, easilly

I dunno nate killed like 600 people in Uncharted 1

And neither of them ever had to face the consequences of their actions.

Nate even gets a nice boathouse and a family. You'd think someone would come after him for revenge because he killed their son/brother/father

nathan. i think max payne 3 is the only max payne game where theres actually a shit ton of enemies fighting you

>guy slaughters entire armies and gangs and different trained mercenary groups
>"Heh, killing this guy will be easy. I've never killed anyone before, but I'm totally gonna kill this fucking demon god of death and war"

As for Max, he gets people trying to kill him every second, so it's not so bad.

Max is fucked dude. Just because he didn't die doesn't mean his entire life has been one fucking punch to the gut after another

the real point here is that max isn't a faggot

>have tons of fun playing max payne 1
>play 3, max constantly in pain whenever he jumps around

f-fuck

Who would win in a fight?

both sides can use their own game mechanics (except last man standing)

nathan wins because he has unskippable quick time events

Drake wins by virtue of having instakill melee moves and being able to tank ridiculous amounts of damage by comparison. He's pretty much a terminator.

Max on PC

thats a tough one. You'd think bullet-time would trump all, but Nate has regenerating health and can climb and hide and throw nades. But if Max gets up close with bullet time Nate would be fucked

Better question

Which one killed more neurones on the players?

do you hate third person shooters?

IIRC the developers confirmed that Drake's "health" is actually his luck

Max Payne 3 was interesting enough to finish, but once you try to go back and look for the clues to make more out of the story, you realize it's just plain retarded and edgy for the sake of edgy, with plotholes the size of ur anus.

MP1 and 2 are godlike games though. Not that MP3 is bad... it's just... there.

[citation needed]

>boy it sure is lucky that the shotgun blast I took point-blank to the torso harmlessly ricocheted around all of my bones, organs, and major muscle groups leaving only non-scarring flesh wounds

Max killed more cops than cholesterol

Max. high on pain pills and infinite bullet time

That airport lvl dough
10/10

it's just a flesh wound

Yeah but being able to bullet time and then plant 5 rounds aimed straight for Nate's head would trump any amount of health regen

Payne 1 and the second are good

MP3 is pants on head retarded on story. But it's a good game

Uncharted has slightly better story with worse gameplay.

>infinite bullet time
nah, that's cheating

but he might have 8 painkillers on him at once, which would totally offset Nate's regenerating health and allow Max to rush him (until he runs out of them)

Yeah it's got its moments

I finished it, which is important to mention, because I was enjoying it, but the story itself is Rockstar's way of writing characters: They're unlikeable pathethic people with self pity pushing themselves around. Not only that, but the conspiracy itself makes no literal sense in any logical way, and the story fumbles around until it forgets why you were there and who are the enemies.

But there's a point, and it's around the Airport, that I just accepted it and just kept on going for the action.

Rockstar QA wasn't happy with the story at all. They forced Rockstar Vancouver (the same devs who made Bully) to rewrite it like three times and then just went with the last one and released it because the game was already so delayed.

Gameplay doesn't count as canon.

That's pretty cool of them to admit it.

>instakill melee moves
he couldn't use them on Max, except maybe a pulldown off of a ledge

Actually, Max lost his job in the end of the second game due to the fact he killed a huge shit ton of people, even if everyone of those were career criminals, that is still a major issue PR wise, he only maintained it after the first due to earning the favor of a higher up in a conspiracy that I occasion forget existed because all that sticks to me is "I shoot a lot of dudes while Max waxes on in classic Noir style about things"

Could Nadine Ross beat Max?

Alfred Woden.

Oh wow

It shows actually.

>You're the fall guy, Max!

The fall guy for what? For his boss getting killed in a well documented terrorist act that in no way could anyone prosecute Max because lack of evidences against him and the fact that it's Brazil?

Fall guy for what? what was Marcello smuggling? What was Passos actually doing when he was "playing" Max? Why if they needed a "fall guy" you went to recruit a veteran well known one man army to Hoboken instead of giving some brazilian pushover a job and framing him? And framing him for what exactly?

What has that to do with the organ black market?

What happened to Max's arc? He just goes "ok whatev" and keeps killing people, not without reminding you he's "OH SO DEPRESSED AND ALCOHOLIC NOBODY LOVES ME" awhile he's dismantling a cartel by himself alone, with 1000 bodies on his trail.

And nobody on the story calls Payne for that, or for his well cemented past
>I just killed 50 people on a stadium without equipment
>Ok, here keep drinking, we're going to talk about asinine stuff

>NPC beating a player character
nope

No, as long as he lands a bullet on Max, he can insta kill him with a melee attack afters.

Woden cleaned up his record

>Woden is another name for Odin
>MP3 has no supernatural hints
>MP3 Payne acts like MP2 never happened

I have played through it about five times and the plot still confuses me.

The whole Panama thing makes it even weirder.

Because it makes no sense

Its literally not finished

Max would be at least as resilient as the most powerful standard human enemies in Uncharted (i.e. armored heavies) because Nate himself is nearly as resilient as a kevlar dude, plus he has regenerating health

Nate couldn't instakill him without sneaking up on him

Why has this game so much stupid animations?

Nate because of waves of enemies that literally do nothing to you.

Enemies in MP were an actual threat.

Max Payne from the first has the badass and angry factor on his side
Plus he's the Berserker in the Ragnarok according to Lupino
Max Payne 2 has the scarred veteran thing going on with a last chance of redemption, basically, plot armor
Max Payne 3 has lots of booze and plot armor because the plot itself makes no sense

>Fall guy for what?What was Passos actually doing when he was "playing" Max? Why if they needed a "fall guy" you went to recruit a veteran well known one man army to Hoboken instead of giving some brazilian pushover a job and framing him? And framing him for what exactly?

Someone who isn't connected to this but can handle themselves in a fight so they live long enough to be tossed into custody and be the one blamed for all the smuggling stuff. Claiming most of the money lost was due to Max's habits while Victor walks away rich and be the fascist Mayor of Sao Paolo and the sole inheritor of the money and parts of the underworld to do his bidding.

>what was Marcello smuggling?

Marcelo was smuggling cocaine, he got Fabiana addicted but never got a chance to get in her panties. And the fall guy

>For his boss getting killed in a well documented terrorist act that in no way could anyone prosecute Max because lack of evidences against him and the fact that it's Brazil?

Victor is friends with Bachmeyer who commands BOPE and stonewalls any investigation while killing any investigator who got suspicous.

>What happened to Max's arc? He just goes "ok whatev" and keeps killing people, not without reminding you he's "OH SO DEPRESSED AND ALCOHOLIC NOBODY LOVES ME" awhile he's dismantling a cartel by himself alone, with 1000 bodies on his trail.

His arc is coming to terms with not saving his family, Mona when it counted the most and redeemed himself by saving Passos and Giovanna.

define "stupid animation"

turn the difficulty up

I tried Uncharted 1 on crushing the first time (because I could do it pretty easy in UC2 and 3) and it was so fucking hard that I actually gave up on it. Still have never beat it to this day.

name one protagonist that doesn't have plot armor

ethan mars

I meant protagonists from video games, not movies

Max if TEARS is playing.

Ayumi Shinozaki

arent there actual numbers for the amount of enemies you can face in each of those games?

Max, easily

>canonically, Drake has only been shot a handful of times
>Max can survive a shotgun to the chest on drugs and willpower
Max obviously

but Nate has a healing factor

Max had to leave the country at the start of 3 because he killed a mob boss' son and later in the game a dude says he was actually coming after him because of the people he killed earlier in the game.

who cares about the story. If it's not bad enough to notice on the first playthrough and it's got fun gameplay then whatever

I just wish I could skip 100% of the cutscenes instead of 50%

It always bothered me the massive amounts of ludonarrative dissonance in Uncharted. And to think people say it had a good story. From the very first time I played it I was thinking Jesus Christ Nate kills so many people and just shrugs it off like nothing, guys a stone cold killer. Never have I see a game more blatantly ignore the fact that their protagonist is a mass murderer.

At least other games attempt to explain it. Max Payne is more fucked up with each game showing his killing has a consequence, and people do try to get revenge on him for killing people, and the more he kills the more people go after him like the cops closing in in both 1 and 2 the further the game goes. In military games you are a soldier in a war so it makes sense a bit, even though one guy killing over 100 enemy soldiers is unrealistic.

But Uncharted for fucks sake it's so retarded I can't take it seriously. Shit movie like "gameplay" and a retarded Indiana Jones wannabee story with cliched characterisations and a complete divorce between the "gameplay" and the story. Naughty Dog just lost all talent when Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin left.

I think the only other game that really fired up my autism over this gameplay story disconnect was the Tomb Raider reboot, both of them, 2006 and 2012. Why do devs put so much combat in these exploration adventurer games. Even in the Indiana Jones films Indy himself doesn't kill that often or that many people.

>why do devs put so much combat in these exploration adventurer
because combat is fun

you posted the wrong webm

I know it is, but for fucks sake, find a way to justify it, or at least have the character acknowledge or react to it. Have there be consequences.

4 fucking games and Naughty Dog have yet to do any of this. I know there is the self defence argument, the very first enemies in Uncharted 1 attacked you and you were just defending, and that is fine. But then in 2 it introduced minor stealth and sneak attack elements and Nate just became a total predator from then on. It made the narrative story divorce even worse at the cost of a bit better gameplay.

Fucks sake at least make Nate try to avoid Interpol or have investigators on him for his actions, have him wracked with guilt at times, give him a vice, something to free his mind or distract him. Nope he's a happy go lucky guy who doesn't give a fuck how many people he guns down.

Jesus christ, I even remember crappy tv shows from the mid 2000's having consequences. I remember that Supernatural show for example having FBI hunt down the main guys because they occasionally broke minor laws in their ghost hunts, they didn't even kill anyone.

just turn your brain off dude, you'll have a way better time. Not even joking

I can't. I would like to, But it just jumps out at me how fucking badly disconnected the story is from gameplay. Uncharted is fucking terribly written tripe. Gameplay isn't even that good, game is just pretty set pieces strung together with "witty" banter as a story.

If he at least showed the most minor signs of guilt, regret, ptsd, stress, etc, anything like that I could suspend my disbelief and enjoy it, but as it is Nate is a total fucking Mary Sue pshycopath.

this. Enjoy the good stories when they come, but you should never come to *expect* them from videogames. Story has historically just been an excuse for the gameplay

the combat gameplay in both U4 and MP3 is fantastic

Same goes for MP2 and even MP1

No there are tons of games with good story, or non broken stories that aren't completely divorced from the gameplay, that instead help and accentuate the gameplay, like Thief, Oddworld, Stalker, Dues Ex, System Shock, etc.

I'm not so much asking for a good story, I am asking for a non broken one. I am asking for one that naturally fits into a game instead of being jarring and out of place in a game. Only bad games have ludonarrative dissonance.

As I said before, only Uncharted and Nu-Tomb Raider even made me feel this much of a disconnect. I maybe felt it minorly in some parts in other games but never as bad as these two series.

Max

max

What? No, he couldn't tank that many bullets in-game so he can't during the battle, unless he's literally wear that armor during the fight.

Max would win though because
>instant slow-mo then headshot
Nate can get insta-killed by headshots from what I remember, I only played these games on hard mode though.

He has unlimited bullet time as long as he's in the air, he has to just keep jumping around.

Just finished playing 3 a few weeks ago and I was thinking the same thing. They increase the stakes but your actions don't seem to have any impression without consequences.
Really, it's about maintaining that T rating. There's not much reference to death or thoughts on death except relating to the main characters.

Not him, but I beat it on the hardest. Died a ton though in certain areas, really comes down to what weapons you have and how much ammo you have at the time of the checkpoint, but yeah.

this isn't Taken 2 user

>using bullet time when not in the air
C A N C E R

>fight
Well one has both bullet time and mouse + keyboard controls, while the other has a stick to aim. Max would win, duh.

this this this

>ludonarrative dissonance

Why does it even bother you? It's a very minor thing to 90% of people, and I actually find it kind of funny the way Uncharted handles it.
It's almost refreshing. No other big-budget game really takes this kind of tone towards violence.

Uncharted is supposed to be a pulpy adventure though.

I never got why people complained about this shit in Uncharted, but no-one ever complains about it in Indiana Jones, the franchise Uncharted is clearly mostly based on

H E N C H M A N L I V E S M A T T E R
E
N
C
H
M
A
N

L
I
V
E
S
M
A
T
T
E
R

>Really, it's about maintaining that T rating.

Possibly this, but at least they should have tried to fucking do something about it. Maybe have Sully borrow Nate's water canteen to take a swig only to find it's filled with Scotch or something, I doubt that would impact a T rating and it would at least let us know Nate has some problems under his upbeat veneer and he's using it to cope and forget. Just a little thing like that would at least let us know that Naughty Dog tried to remedy the situation.

But you know what, see pic related. Naughty Dog are so fucking incompetent that they didn't even earn this fucking star after four fucking games of this shit. They still haven't achieved this fucking star. No fucking attempt was made. At all.

Gavin and Rubin where the talent holding that studio together, they went to shit immediately after they left.

Not when they're South African

Is that fucking real. Kek.

Fuck I hate nu-naughty dog. They are embracing their lack of talent as a joke.

Well it fails to be one. It's just shit.

Or Serbian. Or Brazilian. Or smug Brits, pirates or the Italian mob.

Indiana Jones killed a lot of people too. Every pulp action hero kills thousands of faceless goons.
>Never have I see a game more blatantly ignore the fact that their protagonist is a mass murderer.
It's mentioned in 2, so yes you have seen a game more blatantly ignore it. Since they all blatantly ignore it except for MGS3 and a handful of others.

GTA IV was worse in this regard.

You know what I never understood?
Why did those punk Jersey Shore kids in 3 even fuck with Max to begin with?

Didn't he already have a reputation for killing entire crime organizations in one night TWICE?

Its literally just to give you an excuse to kill guidos. And I loved it

It's been a while since I played it, but where did they mention it in 2?

Also many other games have a legit reason, or a reason enough that lets you suspend your disbelief anyways.

MGS you literally play as a soldier/spy infiltrating a terrorist organization. It's a given that Snake/Raiden will do some killing here and there, the fact that MGS3 doesn't ignore the killing when you are a soldier just makes the game even better. In games like COD or whatever, the protagonists profession alone makes the killing believable, same for MGS.

And in GTA you play as a criminal. It's a given you will be murdering. But you are right that the new GTA's are fucking shit with all the dissonance between story and gameplay. Rockstar are obsessed with justifying their characters actions now and making them likable and it's ruining the games. A lot of people said they felt so wrong about killing in RDR that they didn't do it, that isn't an appraisal of the game like that faggots think, it's just Rockstar being so fucking bad at writing now that it's breaking their games and making them unfun to play how it was meant to be because you either have to choose between story making sense or just focusing on gameplay and ignoring the disconnect in the story.

Rockstar was good on the PS2 when they have the mute, Claude, who literally murdered people in cold blood, or for no reason at all in cutscenes, just like you did in the gameplay.

Also Indy did kill some people but it was usually in self defence. I may be wrong but I don't recall him ambushing or hunting down his enemies, he usually tried to escape and just killed in self defence when he needed too.

>His arc is coming to terms with not saving his family, Mona when it counted the most and redeemed himself by saving Passos and Giovanna.
This, Tears' lyrics is making it obvious. Didn't he accept his family's death at the end of the first MP though?

Fuck your emotions and how you feel a character should respond to murdering 500 people, I don't need that depressive tryhard shit when I'm having fun.

if you want some ptsd guilt ridden shit, there is plenty in gaming get your fix there

this

Drake is essentially a pirate, a roguish adventurer and criminal since childhood. He never murders anybody in any of the games, why does self-defense need a greater justification?

>so fucking bad at writing now that it's breaking their games and making them unfun to play how it was meant to be
I disagree. Trevor was the only protagonist in GTA who made sense with every act the player can do.

The only gameplay mechanic to consider is that both series of games have one shot kill headshots with almost every weapon, and pistols with pinpoint accuracy. Whoever gets the first headshot wins.

Character/story-wise, Max is likely to win if only because his ability to perceive time as slowed down is made note of several times in the stories. Regardless of how animated, agile and lucky Drake is, Max only needs to focus for a moment and put a hole in his head.

>WE'RE NOT SO DIFFERENT, YOU AND I

Also, Max is aiming with a mouse while Drake aiming through a controller.

It's nothing to do with being depressive or guilt tripping you faggot, it's about making the character believable. As it is, Nate comes off as either unbelievable cliche, or a psychopath.

It's called suspension of disbelief and it is something that is absolutely fucking required in any medium where characters are doing something out of the ordinary.

Consider this for example, a character levitates. No one will believe this, how to suspend their disbelief? Make him hold a wand and have some minor visual effects when he floats up, maybe make him say some spell. There, now the audience can believe the character can levitage within the rules of that world.

The problem is that Uncharted doesn't do this. I can't believe or get immersed into the world because they never address this major issue. It doesn't have to be some long winded depressing thing. As I said before it could be something as simple as giving him a vice, have Nate drink every now and again or something, I dunno, I'm not fucking paid to write Uncharted games, but Naughty Dog is, they should be coming up with something that is fun, interesting, and solves this problem.

Add to this that Nate also seems like an average normal guy, how the fuck does he even survive all these huge gunfights. He doesn't even look that fit.

>enemy states instead of nate
>nate ignores it
>we are not so different you and I line

The weakest attempt at trying I've ever seen, fucking pathetic. At least it is there though.

He's supposed to be a cliche though. Hes the charming rogue from literally every adventure story.

If they played up that modern pirate and criminal aspect a bit more, I'd have a better time believing it. But the only time I really remember him breaking the law outside of murder, is when he robbed that museum in 2.

Note I have only played Uncharted 1 and 2, I never bothered with 3 and I don't have a PS4 yet.

Self defence is a good justification, but as I said earlier, by Uncharted 2, Nate is utilising stealth to ambush enemies and acting like a predator. Though at least he used tranq darts in the museum heist.

I just think Uncharted takes the self defence justification and stretches it so thin it almost breaks. Gotta have something else on top of it.

>I haven't played any of the recent games, but I assume they haven't addressed him being a criminal in them

But they did heavily in both

kill yourself

>Didn't he accept his family's death at the end of the first MP though?
He did but then Mona took a bullet in the head and like with his family couldn't save her from it.. Reignited his guilt trips big time.

>I haven't even played the games
Then why are we even having this argument? Fuck off

Well I will just have to take your word for it then.

Ladies first.

I have played 1 and 2, those are the games I am shitting on.

I don't like them very much either, why should I be forced to play 2 more games in a series I don't enjoy and find riddled with problems?

Alright, that's fair. 1 does have his pirate former friend in it, and 3 goes a little further into his criminal past.
Don't ever bother with 3, I like all the other ones but 3 is a parody of them.

RDR had the whole bandit mask thing for when you wanted to commit crimes, but it's still totally out of character. At least they thought of it a little.

Best part in the game. The 1911 also felt great.

Uncharted 5 should be like A History of Violence or something.

To add to this, when I played Uncharted 1 & 2 and formed these opinions I am relating to you right now, 3 and 4 weren't even released yet.

So if they have been fixed since then, well okay, that's a good thing, but they were problems and I was right at the time of 2's release.

That's neat then I guess.

I was thinking of picking up 3 a few months after release when it went on sale just to see what happens and finish the trilogy, but I think I decided to get something else over it, and I remembered people saying it wasn't as good as 2, but the desert looked neat. The set pieces and spectacle of them is great even if the gameplay and story is shit, but I couldn't justify buying it in the end over better games.

>when he robbed the museum in 2
Look how confident and experienced with modern security systems Nate seemed in that scene, he must have done it dozens of times by then.

they literally dindu nuffin
germans and soviets did all the work

>never played past 2
UC4 is one of the best action games ever made, not even memeing. I don't understand how anyone can think UC2 is anywhere near on the same level in terms of gameplay. Literally just watch a video of someone playing a fight in UC2 and then watch a video of someone playing a fight in UC4. 4 makes 2 look like a PS2 game

Nates criminality was mentioned a couple of times but the nates reaction was "lel don't care, treasure" or just totally ignores it.

You could argue that point I guess.

I also think one of the problems is over justification. Rockstar does the same thing because they are hacks, but in Naughty Dogs case it's probably to get that T rating since a more morally ambiguous Nate would get a higher rating or something, even though he'd be more interesting and believable. But this good guy Nate is one of the things that clashes with his actions.

But yeah I guess he did seem pretty professional in that museum heist. Though you could just put that up to his mary sue perfect at everything cliche, but as I said I haven't played 3 so it seems they expanded on his criminal past which honestly sounds quite interesting to me.

>Oh you only played up to X, well Y was even better than X in every way, keep playing goy you haven't experienced it in full yet

No I am not falling for this meme again.

I know, he brushes things off to easily.

They did expand on things, but if you didn't like the series already its probably not worth continuing.

I don't understand why people say Nathan Drake is an asshole for killing dudes. You do know he just kills bad guys, right? These bad guys just want to get rich too, or power.

If you want to talk about ludonarative dissonance, let's talk about Tomb Raider. She murderers a bunch of stranded islanders who just want to survive and go home and are forced into a gang that's their best chance at survival, but will kill them if they try to leave. Uncharted villains and bad guys aren't anywhere close to sympathetic.

The set pieces are good, but it feels more like a series of them stitched together and plot added in later.

It feels like that because it's literally what happened.

All of the Uncharted villians are mercs
ALL
He literally kills mercs on the span of 4 games
Killed probably 2-3 whole private companies

mercs are nothing more than glorified hitmen

>"How many men have you killed?" "How many... just today?"
>"One too few"
>*gunshot*

Will there ever be a Max Payne 4?

it was in self defense, he was saving the world etc

Probably-maybe. I remember when it seemed like there would never be a Max Payne 3. I would check up on it regularly & there would be no new information. Now it feels like Max Payne 3 came out ages ago.

I love the Panama level but I never understood why is it there.
Seriously I don't get it.

Remedy wants to make it, its up to rockstar to allow them to do it

Serious question - we count Latinas as 'people' or not?

Nate but only because he has one more game over Max

We did user. Dont try to pin it on them. They were just the instruments of our sick desires. They were being controled all along

>Getting butthurt about killing in self defense

IF YOU KILL A KILLER

Max kills 1000 in every game
nigga needs to chill

>if you kill a killer than the number of killers in the world stays the same

I never got that argument, what if one killer killed hundreds of other killers

Cred Forums's hatred towards Uncharted is always entertaining to read.

>And neither of them ever had to face the consequences of their actions.

go fucking play max payne.

brazilains are not people user

I'm pretty sure that's just a way trying to merge the dissonance between gameplay and story as well as reference the movies it draws from i.e. Mummy and Indiana Jones where the characters are spared on occasion due to luck i.e. deus ex machina.

It's kind of tongue in cheek and if you look at the game sans gameplay then Drake Never gets shot just like in Resident Evil games the hero is never infected by zombies despite being bit 100s of times.

I don't know how the fuck there are any mobsters left in Max version of New York

hey man that's not a nice thing to say
Now hand over that nice watch and your phone

Max in 1 apparently kills 660 people. In 3 he kills 1200. Haven't been able to get acount for 2 but we can safely assume he's killed short of 3000

>max didn't face any consequences

LMAO play the games you fucking dweeb

>playing on easy mode

wew

>Why do devs put so much combat in these exploration adventurer games.
Because puzzles and exploration are for nerds.

You fucking NERD.

Thats why while playing Lara i had to kill almost exactly 1000 people in her new game.

MP3 is the most hackneyed of the series in forcing it's norse connection. the entire thing is literally just an adaptation of a norse story about one of their demigods (i forget which other than that it wasn't Thor) fighting witches in a foreign land. they threw up nordic runes in the skyscraper butchery to highlight this. it was a terrible game for playing like shit, not the story. not to say it couldn't have been executed better, but they did have enough good ideas going on in it it could have been great.

>they threw up nordic runes in the skyscraper butchery

You mean in chapter 2? Seriously? I need pics

>Uncharted has had four games with ridiculous action movie sequences every few minutes

>Not a single one of them felt as cool as this
youtube.com/watch?v=tA-9Wh18rpI

>Max Payne 3 played like shit

Am I reading this right?

MP3 is the one of the tightest playing TPS games I've ever fucking played. the gameplay is utterly fantastic, the story is admittedly really weak.

They just never should have made it a cover shooter. They obviously felt forced to push the cover mechanics, and ended up making a game with zero variety in the combat as a result - every fight (but literally two) is you coming out of a cutscene under fire. There is not even the possibility of any great moments like the Niagara sequence from MP1. The enemies also felt a little too bullet-spongey and static, they really liked to throw you at beachheads in MP3. It had a few good moments, but they were mostly notable for audio and stage design more than the actual mechanics.

I mean, it's possible to play almost the entire game without taking cover. I did.

The super armored enemies just encourage precision, the game'd be really easy if enemies just died in a few torso shots.

>The super armored enemies
I meant more the generic soldiers seeming bullet-spongey. again as part of the forced cover mechanics. they actively discouraged run-n-gun play.
>game'd be really easy if enemies just died in a few torso shots.
all enemies but bosses die in a handful of shots in both the earlier games, and they're just fine for difficulty. just raising enemy health is a shitty awful way to make a game harder.

They should straight up take the gameplay mechanics from 3 and make a bunch of levels. Best TPS I have ever played, holy cock.

i never knew how much i hated brazilians and thier disgusting spawn that they call a language until i played MP3

Why would he leave the country. He should've just told the guy 'k lets see how that works out for you.'

HES MAX PAYNE

>using bullet time without shoot-dodge

who cares? uncharted is an abortion of a game. i dont understand how it ever got three other games.

where they purposefully trying to make her as ugly as somehow possible?

What language is that user

He actually killed they guy's dad too but he didn't want it to keep escalating and he was offered a job elsewhere and had no reason to stay.

the question is who killed more niggers.

Shoot dodging is a meme that breaks the pace especially in MP3 where Max handles like a fat clumsy sack of shit

what is doing the police ??
specially for nathan

PUTO CARHALLO VA TE FODER

>movie
>good animations
It's not on PC, so it's stupid

Didn't Mao kill more Chinese?

portuguese

absolutely disgusting
if spanish had viciously fucked the shit out of french, then the dripping mix of spunk nd vaginal fluids that dripped of french's cunt is protuguese

more like let them starve to death. stupid ass people just stayed there and died.

>that whole second paragraph
Jesus christ you really are underage aren't you?

Am I reading this right? Enemies in 3 go down really easy even on the highest diffs, you barely have to aim for the head especially if you're dual wielding.

I'm replaying 1 right now and the starting enemies are way more spongy thanks to the wonky hitboxes and bullet physics

Shit meant to reply to

>you barely have to aim for the head
MFW i got a 1000 kills and 500 headshots message in the same shot in the airport.

get out filthy sudaca