Fuck you, Cred Forums

Fuck you, Cred Forums.

I'm tired of your bitchy "everything must suck" attitude. Every fucking year is the worst year of gaming, every fucking year I have to watch you cunts bash on what came out and look forward to next years offerings saying how good the future games, only to do it all over again the following year. I don't know if you're being ironic or actually believe it at this point but that attitude needs to fucking stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This year was supposed to be really good but 70% of it got delayed into 2017.

>v is one person

fuck you guy, you suck

This post is shit, shitposting was so much better 9 years ago.

>Every fucking year is the worst year of gaming

If each year is worse than the last, this could be true.

go to /vg/ instead

This.

Also, stop spending all your time in platform war threads. You'll enjoy Cred Forums a lot more once you learn to stop swallowing bait and respond only to people who actually want to talk about things that interest you.

Despite that I'm glad you fags are on the internet because I don't think I could put up with anyone else.

Besides NieR and Persona, what other games got pushed to 2017? I remember being excited for a few but I can't remember them right now

This year has been better than past four years combined and it's not over yet.

What was even delayed? Nioh?

k

>In today's news, man pisses into ocean of piss.

Show me what non-shitty games came out this year.
Maybe every year is the worst year in gaming because each year sets a new record low. I'll stop thinking is shit when everything stops being shit.

I think 2015 was a great year for gaming.

Why? So you can smugly say "nah that's all shit"

Fuck off faggot.

>Every fucking year is the worst year of gaming,
Yes, because every year since 2007 has been worse than or equal to the previous one.

So, you're saying you can't think of any?

Aside from BB and Rocket League it was literally nothing.

I'm saying I can but it doesn't matter if I post them or not because I know the kind of poster you are.

user if you can't think of any good games that's fine. You don't have to fib to impress us.

Cycles are eternal, user. The only thing that changes are the people in them.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Clustertruck was a cheap, fun little game. I had a few hours of fun with it.

So you can't name any then. You fuck off you shit eating faggot. Go enjoy your shitty bug-ridden AAA garbage and phone games.

IM NOT CAVING IN TO YOUR REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY JUST SO YOU CAN SAY "lol those are shit".

FUCK
YOU

I'm not you guy, buddy

Persona was never delayed, west gets it in February because localization and I'm pretty sure Nier didn't have a solid release date until recently.

user, what's going on big guy? What's wrong?

Isn't that the guy who made that MLP Kickstarter to troll the fanbase?

Sure is. Nigga has his own show now

SUPER BUSY

if you can't find games that came out this year that you like you need a different hobby or a reality check

>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
FPBP

Hitman
Xcom 2
Fire Emblem
Stardew Valley
Ratchet and Clank
Dark Souls 3
DOOM
Overwatch
Total War Warhammer
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Forza Horizon 3

If you dont think at least 5 of those games are good, you should maybe consider you've actually grown out of gaming, and I dont mean that in the meme sense that you're an adult now, I mean the hobby doesnt have much to offer you and you should take a break from it

Its not that everything "must" suck, its just that everything kinda does. Especially recently.

I didn't grow out of gaming. Gaming just decided to target retards exclusively.

all shit

No, Cred Forums is obsessed with making the narrative that every game is utter trash and a blunder since TORtanic. In some cases, this is true, but its just really annoying after 4 years, especially when most are super obvious, like No Mans Sky, but Cred Forums pretends to have never seen it coming.

I KNEW IT

AAA gaming was always for retards. Look harder or move on.

At least half of that list is rather questionable and you didn't even mention Kirby Robobot at all.

Hyper light
Overwatch
Clustertruck
No mans sky.... kek

I'm just going by what I played, I'm sure there's a few more I missed.

this

OP is a faggot