Manaan>Dantooine>Taris>Rakata>Tatooine>Korriban

Manaan>Dantooine>Taris>Rakata>Tatooine>Korriban

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyqVA7N45aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dantooine was the most amazing peaceful place. Those flying sting rays in the distance. Those grassy fields. The crystal cave.
I have played that game too many times to be able to enjoy another playthrough.

Korriban is the best you little Palawan bitch

Manaan was boring as fuck and just kind of shit for light side characters

Korriban>Taris>Kashyyyk>Dantooine>Rakata>Tatooine

Fuck you I liked Kashyyyk and Korriban

you forgot manaan
you forgot kashyyk

>putting Dantooine anywhere except the bottom
Absolutely horrid planet, by far the worst part of the game and has kept me from replaying numerous times

Who Jedifu here?

Manann>Korriban>Kashykk>tatooine>dantoine>taris

Manaan was awful.
>garbled monotone selkath voices
>basically a planet of snitches
>strict regulated law theme
>sith talking shit constantly
>having to do another law and order case
>having to run around in that oxygen suit under water
>boring ass all water planet

Literally not one fun thing

Korriban>Taris>Kashyyyk>Manaan>Dantooine>Rakata>Tatooine

Wanted to cover up by saying Manaan is so bad it's not on the list, but integrity is important on anonymous imageboards

Korriban > Tatooine > Taris > Manaan > Rakata Prime > Dantooine > Kashyyyk

Korriban, Tatooine and Taris have the most interesting storylines and quests available.

Manaan and Rakata Prime are solid but each has a segment of it that is needlessly drawn out and overly gimmicky.

Dantooine and Kashyyyk both have very boring quests available to them. The only reason Dantooine ranks higher is because dantooine has two awesome quests, the family feud and the murder mystery, while kashyyyk has nothing going for it except joliee.

Honestly I hate ranking dantooine so low because those two quests are fucking amazing but that's literally all that's good on that planet.

Korriban>Kashyyyk>Dantooine>Taris>Tatooine
>Manaan>Rakata

Even though Manaan was one of the worst, it was still pretty fun. Just an overall great game.

Korriban was the most interesting and played a pivotal role in Revans story. Best planet.

Kashyyk was the worst. Fuck all on the upper levels, annoying noise and tedious maze on the bottom. Only good thing to come from Kashyyk was Jolee.

I just want KOTOR3 and for the mmo to burn in hell

fucking hard to rank them. they're all so good. maybe kashyyk last.

fuck that game was fucking sick. pc needs the sith lords treatment.

Why does everyone hate Kashyyyk? I loved it. Plus Jolee is the cherry on top. One of the best party members in all of video games.

>tfw didn't know about boost pads in swoop races until 4th or 5th playthrough

When I was younger I thought they were obstacles that entire time so I never won any swoop races and gave up doing them.

>all those missed credits

Forgot about that noise from the tachs
I was light side and I still killed them all just for some peace and quiet

Korriban also had a lazy edgy stupid evil depiction of the Sith and was watered down by it

KotOR II > KotOR

oh hello no, manaan is the most annoying place ever because of the underwater bullshit. without the waterpart, it could be the best though

because?
>inb4 SO DEEP

not that credits are really worth shit

it's been forever since I read anything by rustle. He's not still going blind, is he?

>not casting master speed before the air lock and boosting through the water parts

actually, credits are useful after the last planet or something. buying heart of the guardian and mantle of the force, maybe one of those great implants

What happened to that fan remaster? Did it get Nintendo'd?

>Not playing lightside until Malak tells you who you are

>tfw the inivisible effect for stealth doesn't work on amd
>even on their newest cards

>not having master speed on all day every day
master speed might make it faster but still slower than rest of the places with master speed.
also that shit with sharks is just straight up annoying

comfy, atmosphere, music

which effects ?
don't remember having any issues like that on my old computer with amd

Replace lightside with neutral and you have canon Revan.

>slow means worse

With the restored content mod, and after you finish telos, yeah sure.

the beginning of that game drags ass though.

there's no neutral ending. you gotta pick

Spam Flurry and Force Storm or Wind: The Game

in this case, it does.
how else would master speed be a good thing underwater? it's not like you get more attacks per round cause there's no fucking combat. you just walk

Neutral until Revans idendity is revealed to him and he slips back into the dark side.

wait what? for years people said lightside revan was canon, what changed?
is this a part of disney's shit?

wait, is he neutral then sith?

I found it funny how the first time I played, by coincidence I chose to wear a mask throughout the game because it gave a sith bonus, used the face that actually looked like Revan, and used duel lightsabers that were even the same colors as Revan's. Then I saw concept art and was shocked that it looked just like my character.

Revan was neither light or dark. He wasn't a retard.

Frame buffer effects and soft shadows, I have an R9 380x and the game will crash if I turn those on. I looked online and it seems to be a long standing issue, with both games.

ok, can i get a source for him being neutral?

>tfw stealth effects work on my iPad but not on the new amd cards

glad I bought meme nvidia

They even explain it in the game. The Jedi weren't doing enough in the Mandalorian Wars so he fucked off and found an army to fight them. Not a dark side thing to do, just reasonable and willing to do what needs to be done. Him falling to the dark side doesn't necessarily make him a dark side character. See Anakin Skywalker

i know about the mandalorian wars, that doesn't make him neutral though.
it was still canon that he was lightside, at least a few years ago it was. what changed?

also anakin was darkside until the very end, he slaughtered the jedi younglings and the sandpeople. sandpeople in revenge, the others he had no real reason to kill

yea there aint no undoing them youngling killings....

How do you all feel about Peragus?

I don't remember peragus being that dark.

I enjoy it everytime. I hate Telos though, all of it

Tatooine > Taris > Dantooine > Manaan > Kashyyyk > Rakata > Korriban

Taris would probably be best if you could have went back to it as a jedi with some new quests to do.

It's from a darker Peragus mod.

Same. Peragus happens to end just before it gets tedious, and it's fun listening to the HK ramble about the murders.

Fuck Dantooine. The second one of those deer things start howling, they never stop.

id ranked korriban the highest cuz it had the most interesting lore

You're thinking of Urushihara

I always do Tatooine first purely because then you can get HK-47

Replayed it recently, Kashyyyk was the worst.
>Casting Force Speed would flat out break the ai pathing of your party
>Party would constantly trip on the railings.
>Unfun enemies (those fucking spiders for 2/3 of the planet)
>That horrible tach noise in the Shadowlands
>Annoying quests (unequip and reequip all weapons four times to summon the Mandos.

With TSLRCM
Without it, 1 is better
TSLRCM makes me put KOTOR 2 on my favorite vidya lists over KOTOR 1.

this game is carried by nostalgia and nothing else

>Soldier / Guardian

Shit combination. The objectively superior choice is Scout 8 / Consular X.

He wasn't neutral, he was Light Side. Autists here just don't understand that Light Side doesn't automatically equate to Jedi. It was his mastery of the Dark Side as Revan and then mastering the Light Side as amnesiac Charname that makes the Revan in the MMO.

I'd just land in Tatooine, buy HK-47, then fly off and do Kashyyk to get Jolee.

Is Solomon's Revenge worth finishing? The first part on the ship was such a fucking drag of endless cutscenes.

It's a solid game even now though its technical shortcomings do show. I wouldn't go as far as saying that its carried only by nostalgia, but rather the "SW spirit". The game has everything that is the signature of the franchise. Wookie, desert planet, an epic quest etc.

Maybe if you're a lightning-spamming faggot dark-sider.

>Download SW:TOR earlier today
>Bricks my computer's settings on launch, have to search around the internet for half an hour to get the monitor to display again
>Game auto-forces some unknown and incompatible resolution/refresh rate on first launch to cause this
>The highest dev cost video game of all time
>Literally

peragus was ok, but a bit tedious.
does that include the surface? cause i kinda dislike the "station" with the modules but the surface area is pretty cool.
how would you have that many credits to get HK though?
unless doing swoop races in tatoiine is enough

i went for soldier/guardian on my first game too, i think i went something like 6/11 or some shit, i remember i wasn't max level when i played my first playthrough.
second playthrough was soldier/sentinel 2/18

It's better for everything. First, the eight levels of Consular amount to the same number of feats as Soldier because you get Implant-3 for free. PLUS you get Uncanny Dodge-2, an equal Fortitude, a HIGHER Reflex and Will, and access to more and better skills like Repair for HK-47.

From there it's just a question of which is better, Guardian or Consular? And Guardian's Force Jump attack just isn't that great, especially if you're not combining it with Sneak Attack. The Guardian will have only picked up 13 powers by the end of the game while the Consular has 15, far more Force Points, much better Skill options and his Force powers have a bonus on their DC.

So Scout / Consular ends up being better at both caster and lightsaber builds.

wait, which parts were gimmicky in manaan and rakatan prime? do you count the water part of manaan gimmicky?
everyone doesn't, i actually like kashyyk a lot, but i hate that one quest line which can't be completed if you finish the main quest too fast iirc. this might have been fixed though.
also jolee is the best npc in the game, even when including kotor 2

>how would you have that many credits to get HK though?
Force Persuade is the first ability I buy every playthrough. 2500 Credits after having spent virtually nothing is easily doable after Taris and Dantooine.

ah ok, i rarely take force persuade and only on dark side runs.
iirc i usually pay 4k for hk, isn't the original price like 5k and with persuade you can get it down to 4k?

he's not a pazaak champ

>he didnt enjoy lying to the self righteous selkath
>he didnt enjoy that constant one upmanship between republic and sith soldiers and all that fish cockblock
>he didnt enjoy that atmosphere and god tier music
>he didnt enjoy infiltrating the sith ambassy
>he didnt enjoy defeding himself at trial

dude tell me you're joking

youtube.com/watch?v=PyqVA7N45aw

also you're manually hearing this as we speak

>Restored content mod
Why even bother mentioning it? it goes completely without saying: Kotor 2 is barely a game without it, and with it, it's one of the best ever made.

What do you think Bastila and Revans sex life was like?

Surely there must have been a lot of jedi/sith erotic roleplaying going on.

what do you mean "another law and order case"?
i don't remember any other than the one on manaan

why compare an essentially modded game to a non-modded game?
sure, you can make a lot of games a lot better but doesn't mean that the basegame is actually worth anything.
hell, you can even make skyrim entertaining but the game still sucks balls

pretty sure bastila would be force choking revan while force pushing something up his pooper

>Why even bother mentioning it? it goes completely without saying: Kotor 2 is barely a game without it, and with it, it's one of the best ever made.

what? the restored content mod does jack shit except add in a few extra cutscenes and dialog choices. and a laughably unfinished hk factory storyline (which would have been better off left out)

Peragus was alright the first time, but every time after that it was a chore, same for Telos.

Jolee's friend that needs help and that you can defend, and need to investigate the crime scene, find witnesses etc

if not that one, the one where you go to the sith embassy and deal with the consequences, and the one at the very end after the underwater part depending on what you do

looks like you're in for another playthrough

oh yeah, remember wrong. somehow thought the sunry and going to the embassy thing was one and the same quest.
been years since i played, prolly won't play it again though

your loss

Is there a way to make the combat not complete dogshit