PC when?

PC when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AhGj4oisfU
youtube.com/watch?v=wA3TJfiLKhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About the same time as TLOU, Bloodborne and RDR

im pretty sure sony controls tlou and bloodborne, but there's no reason for mgs4 and rdr to not be on pc.

is it on that gakai service yet?

Never ever

When it becomes playable on an emulator.

It's a genuinely bad game though.

There's already a way to play it on PC though. Here's a tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=5AhGj4oisfU

I became very forgiving the moment it culminated with two old men beating the shit out of each other.

Sometimes all it takes is a good song or brilliant moment to justify all the struggle it is to play an okay game.

The microwave room was pretty good too.

>there's no reason
it's simply not worth the effort, ports are not lucrative

realistically games like MGS4 and RDR would turn a profit

finally I can post this ancient .jpg

mgs4 will never be ported because of all the ps3 nods and no port team is going through the work to change that

>100% ported already to youtube

I had more goosebumps in "MGS4 Return to Shadow Moses" than in all of Phantom Pain.

That means PlayStation > Multiplatcuckery

Just look it up on youtube, you get the same experience

not enough profit to justify the cost because piracy

Probably the worst MGS gameplay wise, Drebin and his fucking monkey are annoying as fuck. It's literally a giant fanservice for the PS MGS fan, it's nice to see Meryl and Mei Ling again.

>that fucking lovely city map they made for act 3
>after a short tailing segment it's wasted on a chase segment and a boss fight

Most wasted potential ever.

When PS3 emulation matures in 3-5 years. Looks promising so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=wA3TJfiLKhI

Called it before I saw it. So predictable.

more like 30 years

jk, never ever cuck.

What a terrible post. MGS4 features the smoothest and most polished gameplay of the series, both control and level design wise, but the fanservicey story is the giant turd that ruins it.

they can just shoehorn jewnuvo in it and people will still probably buy and crack it

whats wrong with the story? it has all the elements of a great story. its one of the best games ive ever played.

>TLOU

Garbage cancer "game" (Interactive movie).

>Bloodborne

Good game, but overrate.

>RDR

Trash.

This, MGS4's biggest fault is that its "Where in the World is Revolver Ocelot?" plot line meant it had no great world to explore, everything feels shallow.

MidEast is the best but it's nowhere near MGS3's Russia. South America and Europe just feel like quick backdrops, Shadow Moses is just Member Berries the stage.

I can play MGS 1, 2, 3, and Peace Walker constantly because they're just fun detailed games to explore. MGS4 feels rushed. Don't really know what to make of V.

I really enjoyed it, what ruined it for you?