Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15dTZlQLHLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 more hours

Reveal in January, if I had to guess.

HOURS

desu senpai senpai

Guys I'm literally shaking right now.

I need the nx and if nintendo doesn't give info soon then i just dont know. I havent been able to keep any food down either. I've been having nightmares and cant sleep because of it. The lack of nx news is ruining my life. Oh god just thinking about it makes me feel like i need to throw up

Can someone please help me find a game? It was a platformser on either the GBC or GBA. It was very good and may.. MAY have been a Japanese exclusive. It started out on a pirate ship or something. It's not shantae.

5 hours user ;)

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

I just came back from throwing up. I feel so weak and im still shaking

What about that leaked preorder page that got deleted? It said December 16th. Does that sound realistic?

Basically everyone with the NX right now.

Lol no. It uses people. Should've clarified.

Looney Tunes

Shin Chan or Chin Chan

CatZ

Maybe one of those m8

None of those. It's killing me to find out. One of the greatest games I've ever played and I can't remember the name.

just 5 hours

Have you tried to suck dicks?

I keep waking up in a sweat from nightmares of the NX being a console/handheld hybrid. I've ordered the tank and everything. If Nintendo does release the NX as a bastardised hybrid, I'm ending my life on the spot. My only hope and dream is that this console is a traditional device that rekindles my childhood fantasies. If it doesn't I will end myself instantly.

is it possible for a console to become vaporware? i know games and shit can, but an entire console? actually makes me worry.

weren't there some vaporware consoles back in the day?

im pretty sure its happened.

literally and unironically fuck off back to reddít

Look up the Phantom console, it's pretty interesting.

>two gimmick consoles after another
>somehow thinks the third one will be traditional

Brought it on yourself, mate

yes, the M2

i remember when magazines used to list the M2 as one of the consoles they listed right on the cover of the magazine, even though it was never actually released

>Canceled; release promised in November 2004, January, March and September 2005

we are in for a wild ride my niggas

There's no way that March release date is real, who gives only a 6 or less months notice of a console

you truly underestimate how fucking retarded this company actually is.

Sega

What if they have a crazy marketing campaign? Like a super over the top, you-literally-cant-miss-this-fucking-thing campaign?

>There's no way that March release date is real, who gives only a 6 or less months notice of a console

MS did it

What does your name mean? It sounds shit

that's entirely different you retard.
they debuted the Xbox One at E3 and launched it right before Christmas to build up a shit ton of hype

in Nintendo's case they're supposedly launching it in March 2017 and are going to announce sometime between today and February/March 2017 (i.e. a timeframe when there are no big gaming events or conferences or shows)

their last chance to announce this console was TGS

now their best option is to delay it to a Q4 2017 release and reveal it during E3 2017

They won't do that.

this

you can't debut a brand new console (especially a Nintendo mobile-home hybrid gimmick console) by simply livestreaming it or whatever over Nintendo Direct.

you need something like Gamescom or E3 or TGS to reveal it to the press, let them get a feel for it, generate mass hype, etc

NX will be delayed

I'll tell you this from a casual perspective/ basic consumer. I had no idea about what the nx even was till the other day I seen a thread here saying that nx was Nintendo's next console. Nintebdo can't advertise, market or build hype for shit.

No they had a reveal before e3. Where they said the words tv a million times.

I remember this happening with the WiiU. People I knew that were even more "hardcore" were confused as to whether it was a Wii attachment or not. The released date creeped up on me, like 3-4 days before it was out and I had no idea until I stumbled upon some Cred Forums thread talking about it.

You guys dont understand. I've lost 50 pounds since the nx was first brought up at the shareholders meeting. I cant keep my food down for more than 10 minutes and I've been shaking nonstop. My life has been a living hell

Penguins of Madagascar

5 hours

just fuck off to reddit

No need to throw up, just to grow the fuck up

I miss this copy pasta.

What was it made for again? I want to say Bloodborne

I miss you.

>getting this worked up over video games.

I know you are joking but if anyone ever finds themselves in a position like this you might wanna step back and examine your life.

I was walking down my stairs and passed out

Remember when Eurogamer, Emily Rogers and Doctor Cupcakes promised a September reveal?

And people still listen to these fucks.

>another NX thread

What if the NX isn't an actual system but a concept? Like Nintendo going third party.

It is never coming. They will turn around and say we mobile only now. Zelda botw was a ruse. No more Zelda or Kirby only merrio.

NX is once again a fucking gimmick. A portable console hybrid. I mean, what the fuck already.

>vr isn't a gimmick
>4k isn't a gimmick

Where the fuck did I say they weren't? I'm also not buying that shit. Sony your boogeyman?

It doesn't make Nintendo better or Sony or Microsoft for that matter. Stop defending a company whose only function is to fleece you for your hard earned cash. You fool.

I just had the trembles again. I'm fine for an hour, maybe two at most, then it hits me again. I just start dry heaving and shaking. I just need SOMETHING about the NX. ANYTHING! It fucking hurts physically. I hurt my wrist from slamming my fist against my desk again earlier and Nintendo haven't replied to ONE of my fucking emails.

Nah, I'm just saying all consoles from have been some kinda bullshit gimmick as of late.

But at least Nintendo usually has some novel gimmicks, and pretty fun games.

That's all companies ever, they're trying to make you spend money for their shit.

Why does that matter honestly?

>That's all companies ever, they're trying to make you spend money for their shit.

Thanks for sharing information I already know Captain Obvious.

People (kids, mainly) need time to convince their parents to buy expensive game consoles, most families can't afford to buy shit on impulse.

Then calm down, I ain't defending any company, I'm just getting at to bitch about consoles having gimmicks is retarded.

All consoles have gimmicks.

Can you explain how VR or 4k is a gimmick?

Well, most people buy their electronics during the end of the year anyway. So if Nintendo can build up a decent library during the year and market it well, they should sell a nice amount by the time Christmas rolls around again

>cant even move around without teleporting
>not a gimmick

As of right now, both technologies are too young and too expensive to still be used widespread. I mean we've had VR shit available for awhile now and I still have yet to see anything other than tech demos and gimmicky shooting galleries.

VR's pretty exciting shit for sure, but we're not there yet.

4K is a nice resolution but I think the industry as a whole should make 1080p and a smooth consistent framerate become standard before starting to branch out further. Performance really should take priority, but sadly that's not the case.

You know what, this could actually be a thing. I wonder if the strategy is to create a streaming platform like OnLive (remember that?) or PlayStation Now. It could be multi platform (app for PC and mobile) but Nintendo could offer official hardware to play it on so that people who want the "full Nintendo" experience can get it.

Then again, nobody knows fucking anything about it so this is just Reddit territory speculation.

No, I'm asking you to explain how it is a gimmick, not to greentext like a retard.

>As of right now, both technologies are too young and too expensive to still be used widespread.
Isn't that a bit of a catch-22 in that for a technology to become cheaper and more mature, it needs to be used in a widespread manner?

Just imagine if Nintendo botched the launch of the nx just like how sega botched the launch of the Saturn.

At least the Saturn had Daytona though

Why the fuck do you guys care so much?

That's true, 4K will become more commonplace first, but as I said before, VR is still really limiting at the moment, requiring stronger PC hardware and a lot of other extra setup shit within your own room to make the most of it.

Plus VR really needs to have a fast, consistent framerate in order to make sure people don't get sick from using it, and consoles don't have the grunt required for that, so I think it's madness that people are stretching so hard for VR on consoles right now, and most people are using PC VR for shooting galleries or lewd simulators.

To validate that my choice of purchasing PS Quadruple was the right one

a horrible port of daytona

The soundtrack is still God tier though

>b-but Sony
Fuck off. Those gimmicks are just accessories

iwata stuck it up his ass on a usb stick before he died

Sony and the PS4 pro. which is, despite all the butthurt and denial, their next gen system and NOT the whole "it doesn't count it's an upgrade so 3 month is OK" lie you see there and on neogaf.

>too young

4k isn't some conceptual thing. It exists and can be enjoyed even at mid-range price-points now.

I want to like Nintendo stuff but goddamn, you Nintendo fans are insufferable little cocksuckers.

You are the one namedropping Sony there, sonyboy. Why are sonycucks always so quick to parade their victim complex like that?

Everytime you ask for it Nintendo delays the reveal date by a week

In other news, when's NX?

>Nintendo not in Paris
>Paper Mario release
>Pokemon news
>Pokemon release
>christmas sales
Nintendo will show the NX next year and sell it in March
They are doomed

The jump from 1080p to 4k is as large as the jump from SD to HD was. Actually it's a bit larger.

Adoption rates are going to skyrocket in 2017.

>The jump from 1080p to 4k is as large as the jump from SD to HD was.

No it isn't, not even close

>nintendo fans

Easy with the knee jerk reactions there, you're liable to pull a muscle and hurt yourself. I'm just a poorfag.

Being a poorfag I'll be a late adopter, fuck I didn't get my first HD TV til 2011 during a black friday sale. Though I don't see much appeal for 4K at the moment because we haven't hit a point like Dead Rising 1 on old CRTs about 10 years ago, that was miserable.

In grave with Iwata

>sell it in March
that's the date they announced themselves, why are people spamming it and claiming it's a delay? Or are you so retarded you are currently mistaking March for May?

>can't even do 1080p 6fps
>go straight to 4k instead
>not a gimmick

explain

It literally is.

The latest iteration of nvidia's GPU tech was the largest jump in a long while precisely because VR and 4k have been the first real imperative, pressing requirements for GPUs to cover in a while.

Anyway it's over for Nintendo. You see the news recently about how bad 3DS sales have been relative to their other mobile releases?

>last week I made 2 billions
>this week I only made 1 billion
>I'm done, over and bankrupt, I'm on suicide watch
This is Nintendo's handheld division if we follow your logic.

Where did I say it is a delay?
Less than 2 months of marketing will kill the NX just because Nintendo wants to sell more Wii Us this year

God I cannot fucking wait to see people like you start offing themselves when Nintendo goes third party.

Everything that isn't Nintendo you shit on. Even objectively good new graphical standards.

Iwata is DEAD.

Great argument.

>Nintendo goes third party.
Sonyniggers and their precious dream

>when Nintendo goes third party.

Is this true autism?
Why do you care so much, you're only going to be able to play it when it's released.

You're just setting yourself up for a fall being this hyped up about it. Sure, I'm look forward to hearing info, but Christ, I have other games, and other things to do with my life; try to be a bit less insane.

>Less than 2 months of marketing will kill the NX just because Nintendo wants to sell more Wii Us this year
not launching the nx in holiday 2016 to try sell WiiUs Nintendo is really sucidal

>implying it exists

>b...but Sony!

Most of my games I play on a PC. You irritated me because you suggested 4k wasn't a huge jump in fidelity to defend your beloved Nintendo and their old, overpriced hardware.

It is over for Nintendo. Do you think the NX will reverse your fortunes or something?

You're in for a nasty surprise.

Fuck Zelda "lore" while you're at it too.

>Less than 2 months of marketing will kill the NX
why? People can't shut up about it already. All journos are going ape shit, and all video game boards and community spread the slitest Rogers fart as news.
the advertising campaign is already there but you just refuse to see it.

dropped the tripcode?

>Iwata is DEAD
At least Iwata had games

>PCucks

You said "nintendo goes third party", it is a proof. It's so accurate you had to invent yourself a new gamer persona on the spot.

>only nitendrones can think that 4k is a gimmick
wew lad

Because normal people dont know about this shit
People at work who play video games didnt even know that Nintendo announced a new console
Casuals dont follow internet console shit rumor threads
They need to see fucking advertisements on TV if you want them to know about your new shit

>falling for the 4k meme

What possible reason could you have to oppose an objectively good thing that accelerates the improvement of all hardware unless you were a nintendrone?

>Two shitty resistive touch screens isn't a gimmick
>A resistive tablet controller isn't a gimmick
>Waggle isn't a gimmick
>Resolutions that are orders of magnitude better than what we have now as standard are

Worst fanbase. Goddamn.

>e3
>relevant

fucking lmao!

Epic greentext meme dude.

Nintendomination at 720p, amirite?

>>Two shitty resistive touch screens isn't a gimmick
>A resistive tablet controller isn't a gimmick
>Waggle isn't a gimmick
These change how you play games

>>Resolutions that are orders of magnitude better than what we have now as standard are
This does not.

Same shitposting fanboy.

What is a relevant gaming event? The Nintendo Treehouse?

The power glove also "changed how you play games".

Creating a new, needless input method is the definition of a gimmick you stupid fuck. Objectively better hardware is not.

E3 lost it's relevance a decade ago

Why are you in this thread?

>all the fucking idiots thinking that the NX would release by Christmas at the beginning of this year
>all these fucking idiots ITT getting angry over business decisions when they don't know the first thing about business
>getting emotionally invested in companies and their plastic boxes

>Creating a new, needless input method is the definition of a gimmick
Wrong.
>Gimmick: a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or trade.

>These change how you play games

Yeah, they made it worst than using a normal controller. That's the point.

Don't launch in the holiday is a bad business decision

That's funny, as 2006 was the year when E3 downscaled to its lowest size and everyone was claiming it wouldn't see out the decade. Since then it has re-established its importance and grown, if anything.

That "change" wasn't necessarily a good thing. Significantly higher resolutions as standard are.

CODY FUCK OFF BACK TO MIIVERSE

Says you

Wasn't Doom 3 supposed to be ported to Oculus? Whatever happened with that

5 more hours, user

Source on the 5 hours meme?

>releasing a new console after holidays without advertisement is a good business decision

>without advertising
>you make 5 threads a day there, on reddit, on neogaf

>mfw it's after the Mini NES release

Yeah I bet normal people talk all the time about the NX or even know about it
Pretty sure every game and console that Cred Forums liked sold millions

>re-established its importance and grown,
>E3
each year loses a conference and some third parties it's bleeding to death and isn't getting better anytime soon.

a couple weeks ago there were like 328590390 threads with a nintendo nx image and 5 HOURS text and no matter how much time passed it was always 5 hours left for announcement

5 HOURS

>Actually it's a bit larger.

Yeah, I see what you did there.

kek

>B-but sony
The same deflection every thread.

The same people who name their new console "(Old Console) U"

5 hours! the NX will be revealed in 5 hours!

Is this a meme?

>it's false flagging when I say stupid things and not enough people validate me!
you sure showed us there kiddo

What the fuck are you saying?

>autism

that you are staging your posts like usual.
When people back up yuor pro sony shit you can't shut up and spam goldface, when they don't you claim it was a dirty false flag and wait for the other thread

Whats happening in five hours? Is this a new meme?

You'll find out in 5 hours.

They'll announce/release it whenever they feel ready, I assure you OP by this time next year we will all be almost fed up with the NX and Zelda. So just go on about your day and when you least expect it, nintendo is gonna shoot us with a Direct.

>next year we will all be almost fed up with the NX and Zelda

we've been fed up for 6+ months.

Announcement for reveal direct tomorrow afternoon

That's not in 5 hours you fucking idiot

So your proving my point that your being a retard deflecting thanks.

FIVEHOURS

its here
youtube.com/watch?v=15dTZlQLHLs

That thing is genuinely really nice looking, and the japanese trailer is so much nicer than that tryhard UK one

i keep coming to these threads to find answers but nothing ever comes

too bad i already own all them games on pc

Thanks doc

well yeah but it's a top tier gift for parents or anyone too dumb to emulate this shit.

did you wait the mandatory 5 hours?

Emulation is illegal and you can actually play this on your tv.

Fuamirii konpyuta

>Emulation is illegal

My point still stands though, this is best suited for dumdums who can't emulate.

>and you can actually play this on your tv.
People in the comments actually believe this.

Clean room reverse engineering is completely legal, so it's the byproducts of it, like emulators.

ROMs on other hand are illegal, but only the ones that contain copyrighted code and data.

Oh the other thing about the mini NES is it's most likely going to fucking print money for Nintendo. I'm just baffled as to why they didn't do it sooner.

The NX will be revealed in Pokemon Sun and Moon. It will be in your character's room.

kek this, Im betting the nx is going to be a cellphone/console hybrid with detachable controllers, focusing on social networks (not facebook tho, nintendo social network), with old busted ip with almost no gameplay for normies (like mario run).

Thanks for being retarded.

Nintendo stated as fact its expressly NOT going to be a mobile phone/ console. in fact its two units the NX console and the MC mobile device.

I guess my computer hooked up to my TV just doesn't mean shit, then.

Is "five hours" the new "when it's done?" I swear every time I see a "NX FUCKING WHEN" thread, the response is always five hours.

>Im betting the nx is going to be a cellphone/console hybrid
The entire point of Iwata announcing the NX was to squash any rumors of them making cell phone hardware

whatever it is, I hope it crashes and burns just like the Wii U so we can finally get rid of the paywall that is their terrible hardware.

no one likes that these games are tied to their stupid fisher-price tier consoles. not even their devs.

it actually doesn't. Why would it?

>353366765
you again?
>353355749

Normies dont need thirteen months of marketing

Just some (good) ads on february its all they need

This is you

My withdrawals for no NX threads has recently forced me back into my Chronic Cuckolding Syndrom™

I don't know what I'll do...

Stafy maybe?

consider slashing your wrists

Yeah that's what happens when you make one garbage console after another.

Phone poster go away.
You have no understanding of economics if you want less manufacturers around.

Nintendo's hardware does nothing but hold them back.

Just look at Pokémon Go, Pokémon hasn't been that relevant since Gold and Silver.

Don't make me do it

relax OP, nintendo just delayed the announcement so they could have the pre-order Amiibos ready in time

You ain't got the grapes, son.

>worst than
English, motherfucker.

>own
>roms

explain this meme

Your newfag is showing. At least do a google search before asking such silly questions.

It increases their profits since they don't have to give a % to a manufacturer.

lurk more

right

and more money (usually) means better quality games

and better quality games means they'll make more money

If both play the same games how is it a new console?

Which is why they should stay 1st party, glad we agree.

I rarely get hyped but when I did I would crawl under my desk and shiver from the good feeling goosebumps.

I should have started my post with "Not that guy you were originally talking to" but yet, we agree

Anyone else think the NX will be shown off in Nintendo NYC's 2nd floor tomorrow?

That's bullshit. Although SD->HD in a way was even a step backwards.

In theory the horizontal resolution of SD is infinite. It was "only" cut up into chunks vertically. (Although on the TV in the end there was a fixed amount of pixels horizontally, so that advantage didn't get played out very well.)
The SD footage we see these days was artificially chunked up in the horizontal direction in order to be able to save it digitally.

No, they'd definitely announce the reveal at least two or three days ahead of time so media outlets can prepare

Whatever Nintendo NYC has going on is related to the release of the upcoming Yokai-Watch games

It's almost certainly going to be delayed, along with Zelda. This company is so damned incompetent these days that shit like this is standard fare for them.

It'll be revealed tomorrow, OP.

is it really a dose tho??
seems like a stretch

>it's still a Wii U
>mfw

If you're autistic enough, you should spam this to NoA's Twitter every day.

It won't be revealed until very close to the launch date. Certainly less than three months out, possibly even less.

It's been 5 fucking hours

WHERE IS IT?

WHERE FUCKING IS IT?

Sonyniggers and their precious dream

DELTE THIS WE DONT NEED NINTENDO GAMES. SONY IS STRONG AND DOMINATE WITHOUT THEM

WHY WE SHOULD WANT KIDDIE MARIO GAMES

Your Nintendo direct should be finalized within the week I've already discussed the matter with Reggie.

Phoneposters should be banned

NX Will Put Nintendo "Back in the Race," Ubisoft CEO Says

>Why can't we get good games? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

wrong. it's from the Vita piracy announcement

STOP CALLING iPhoneposters - phoneposters!! Android users save images with filenames, but iphone-fags save them as image.jpg. SO STOP CALLING ANDROID USERS PHONE POSTER !!!