Wasteland 3 fig page

is 2 good?

>fig
NEIN
NO

pics1

>Fig

It's not that Wasteland 2 wasn't good, maybe it was just kinda' janky and not exactly my game? Dunno.

pics2

pics3

pics4

Who are these Fig lads?

pics5

>inXile CEO Brian Fargo is on the Advisory Board of Fig, for more information see the About Fig page.

Never played any of the Wasteland games. Is this something like Jagged Alliance?

Wasteland 2 was okay, graphically it was blah and it had a convoluted stats system. I never finished it. But if they actually improve on it's systems then Wasteland 3 could be great.

So is this game going to have
>more interesting than mediocre story
>more interesting than completely shallow characters
>good voice acting
>good graphics
>combat that doesn't belong in a early 2000s cash in garbage
Like sure, I played the game, but it was so average in any way it hurt.

Also just read
>multiplayer
FUCK YES I'M HYPED I've been looking for coop Rpg that isn't Divinity for fucking ever.

Damn, actually looks pretty good, I'm surprised. These are in-game?

so $2 million to rehash 2 into a new setting with the same level of excitement and ZZZzzzzzzzzz

All these sweet looking indie WRPGs make me wonder:

Where are all the JRPG kickstarters?

Crowdfunding is considered extremely shameful in Japanese culture

>Additionally, we've been working closely with Christopher and Nic Bischoff of Brotherhood Games, the team behind the widely celebrated STASIS, Cayne and the upcoming Beautiful Desolation. In fact, they’re responsible for the beautiful prototype screenshots and video you’ve seen so far!

Looks like so

>implying there will every be anything like Jagged Alliance ever again.
The closest you'll get is 7.62 HC, but you'll never see a modern Jagged Alliance clone like that that has even a semblance of polish.

theres no way they need to crowdfund this
theyre doing it because retards will not only give a bunch of money, they'll go over the limit too and make profit for a product before they even sell it

More like crowdfunding is going towards animu because it's a more worthwhile industry than the husk of jap gaming

I'm still hoping Xseed and Falcom do a kickstarter for the Crossbell games if they can't justify doing them based on sales numbers for other trails games, but it seems very unlikely.

Just like "being nice to girls" and "having any emotion", huh? No wonder they kill themselves.

Shh.....

There's been more good Japanese vidya in the past two years than good Japanese anime in the past half-decade.

STASIS was a 2D game with pre-rendered backgrounds. Unless they're going this way (which I doubt), these are all bullshots. "Prototype screenshots" seems to imply that. Also, well, it's Fargo. He's a businessman.

Also lold at it being multiplat. So much for PC first. I wonder how Codex is taking it.

>I wonder how Codex is taking it
Probably like they take everything that diverges even slightly from their preconceived notions of what an RPG should be. They've already dismissed it as trash. Don't worry, they'll be slavering all over its cock once it hits the inevitable Chris Avellone stretch goal.

Who cares if they are pre-rendered? They don't even look that good to begin with, it's hard to believe they wouldn't be able to make the final game look at least this level, considering it's an isometric game made by a relatively large studio, and they have most of their gameplay systems in place after Wasteland 2(which admittedly looked pretty shit).

Wasteland 2 was great. The California part of the game was literally 11/10 in all aspects, starting from writing and ending with encounter design.

I have very high hopes for this with the only valid complaint being that it's a multiplat title from day 1.

They wouldn't even be able to fund the game if it wasn't for multiplat. Just ask the Witcher devs.

Was it good in the base game?

I played the game on release. The first half of the game was good, but cali was so buggy that I just had to throw my arms up and quit. I assume the DC version fixed it, but I haven't taken the time to go back and play it.

>celebrated writers of a game that isn't out yet
I mean, I know I can play a lot of it in the beta version if I wanted to, but don't talk about how great the writing in a game that isn't out yet is.

Really and one on fig there own special kickstarter owned by Tim Schafer, fuck that times two.

Like I care. I can get a 50 dollar game for 25 bucks.

On one hand I didn't really much like Wasteland 2
But 3 is set in a frozen wasteland instead of a desert and doesn't look like pigshit. Going from my least favorite environment to my most, I'm getting kind of sold

Day 1 pirate

>>Day 1 pirate

best way to go.