Would you an Eldar?

Would you an Eldar?

Warhammer thread

Gork and Mork are the best gods

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Rape_of_an_Eldar
steamcharts.com/search/?q=Dawn of War
hobbylark.com/tabletop-gaming/New-Eldar-Codex-6th-Edition-Review-Warhammer-40k-Part-3
forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?553278-3-year-necro-A-very-disturbing-40k-diorama
imgur.com/a/mfIxD
youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm actually looking forward to Dow3

>no body fat
>have tits

Uhhhh... boss? Dis don't make sense.

>tfw when I realize it's just a boobplate that's too large

Why not? That's basically all they're good for.

They literally fucked Slaneesh into existence.

I never had much interest in 40K outside of DOW and i was disappointed to learn they weren't the bug eyed aliens i thought they were

Would you a Sister of Battle?

I mean in official art they kinda are, fanart likes to change it because muhdick
Could an Eldar and a human have a child somehow?

Helmet back on bitch, this is a war not a runway.

Total war warhammer is so fucking good, and I don't even care about warhammer fantasy

I really fucking hope they make a 40k game

Half-eldar exist in the earliest editions of 40k. Then they scrapped it and did their best to bury it, but people still bring it up every now and again when they want to remind everyone the setting is fucking retarded.

Shouldn't this be on /tg/ or something?

I ad me tecboy set da gitfinda to pansee and look at dis lot.

DIS BE A ORK THREAD NOW. WEZ DA BIGUST AN DA STONGEST.

WAAAAAGH

Orks are the best race.

The setting is retarded regardless if you take early stuff into account or not. After all, it's 40k

What would happen to the soul after a half eldar died even? Would it go to slannesh like the normal eldar?

>Trusting Xenology, a tome penned by a confirmed heretic and madman.

>Would you an Eldar?

I fucking would. I don't know why the Emperor felt like he needed to exterminate ALL xenos. We could totally get along with the Eldar.

This is pretty close to how the fluff describes the Eldar appearance.

Who /deathwing/ here?

>Would you an Eldar?
Only if my fellow guardsmen were there to offer support.

Wait what? Those are real figurines?

Are there any warhammer shows, animes, movies, cartoons? I remember seeing a movie a while back, but cant remember it.

Who cares?
Half Eldar do not exist in modern 40k, so asking questions about them is like asking questions about female orks.

No I mean I literally thought their helmets were their heads

What made you think that?

There's "if the emperor had a TTS" it gets pretty funny later

Now post the edit

Because the Eldar are manipulative dicks.

yes everyone i came across

for the emperor

here you go.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Rape_of_an_Eldar

This is the only other image I have.

The flip side is that the thought of any non-Eldar particularly monkeigh getting into them must fill any average Eldar with dread and revulsion. And to wake up in a state of undress underneath one would be an Eldar nightmare more terrifying than anything Slaanesh can force upon then.

Subtlety is for the weak.

>tfw new Bruva video

I'd show her a greater good if she is into such things.

Can't wait for the trailer tomorrow.

knew a girl in high school who was skinny with big tits

she was nice she was too good for me

>Not joining the greater good.

cheer up user

>Not joining with your million brothers to die for the imperium and mankind as an IG

Eternal crusade is a blast if you enjoyed the space marine style of game. It still needs some more polish but they started their patch schedule today and the future looks solid for the game. Between EC, DoW3, and Death wing I will have completely sated my 40k hunger for a bit I think.

So I hear the lore actually advanced a little bit.

Tau just got added to Battlefleet Gothic, they are nice. They are also on the "we want to add them to the fame" list for Eternal Crusade per the devs.

>Cutting your balls to join a bunch of deluded fucks that agreed to a cultural exchange with the fucking dark eldar
>Literally Caste system fucks, controlled via pheromones, with no real importance in a galactic level
>Refusing to build titan mechs and shit, have to rely on lesser alien races to go melee cause all they can do is ranged, but got out dakkad by orkz.

Nigger, Tau are shit.

I can't play that game, all the animations look super clunky and the models look way too cartoony, just compare it to space marine in the way it feels/moves/plays, the difference is jarring

Is this true that they have a set like that?

Yep. They found a way to repair the Golden Throne.

Get ready for even crazier infighting.

most Orks, Chaos, Marines, and IG units don't wear helmets

Dark Eldar seems to be the go to people for parlaying with, the keepers of the Golden Throne can attest to that.

Is he a normalfag again? or is he now secretly a primarch?

I really like Eternal Crusade. It's rough along the edges, but having a duel between a Howling Banshee and an Assault marine, the Banshee dancing around him while he keeps his shield up ticks all my 40k boxes.

WHAT?!? IS THE EMPEROR RETURNING??

>They found a way to repair the Golden Throne.
Seriously?

What would happen if they actually do go through with that? Would the Emprah start healing?

The race that will obviously win and purge enslave all the scum from the universe.

What did he mean by this?

>tfw no cute anime figures of the sisters. Only goofy looking Games Workshop abominations.

It's not heresy if it is a sister of battle ... right?

>private
>instruct

Looks like it. The general assumption seems to be that he's going to be so pissed when he's back he's going to make it a point to fix everything and the Imperium, being the Imperium, will declare the Emperor a heretic for blaspheming against the Emperor and shit will explode.

It goes to show that even an Imperial Guardsmen will risk insubordination and breaking rank to honour the fallen xeno.

>declare the Emperor a heretic for blaspheming against the Emperor

That's heresy, but I believe it.

So something about Abaddon looked like he was making progress with the Cadian Gate but got pushed back again.

At the very least if the Golden Throne is fixed the constant threat that the warp tear on Terra poses would be solved.

do you just post this in every thread even if the thread isn't unusual at all?

Are you sure you're just not talking about TTS?

What? No they didn't

What a surprise. Abaddon fails yet again.

Then they can sack 40k like they did Fantasy and release The Age of Sigmar 40k.

This is a brilliant move because they can use the same models as they do for The Age of Sigmar.

>there are really people in this thread who aren't fighting for the Greater Good

What is your excuse?

orksでもヘルメットを付ける者はいる、TAUから始まって一周した者のELDARか?は関係ない、それこそすべての種族の写真を持ってこいとなる何種類もあるんだぞ、このヘルメットはドワーフと一緒に戦う先使用だろ、白雪姫とか言われているけど

They found a irreversible FLAW in the Golden Throne. They aren't fixing it ever.

But Sigmar exists because no one gives a fuck about Fantasy anymore
40k doesn't needs that, it's bigger than ever and growing

Warhammer has vidya you know?

This. WHFB got Sigmar'd due to low sales. 40k still sells gangbusters

人の旗なんか知らないだろ

more /tg/ than Cred Forums but how would you encounter eldar as a rouge trader? saw a pic of a knife ear and a human together.

Techpriests and radical inquisitors went to Commoragh and struck a deal. What kind of deal we don't know.

Maybe there are Deldar who are just really bored and want to experience the life of a lowly chair fixing repairman.

yeah me too

>get told by anons that Kharn is the best fighter in the galaxy
>see the new Abaddon vs Kharn short story series. neat
>I pick it up and start reading
>Kharn finally meets Abaddon and challenges him
>Abaddon beats up on Kharn in a one sided fight. Kharn struggles to hold on while Abaddon is just holding back
>Abaddon pins down a wounded Kharn who is on the verge of blacking out, and then rises his sword
>Before the final blow was struck, a Bloodthister emerges from nowhere and smashes them both and breaks up the fight in order to save Kharn
>Bloodthister convinces Kharn to yield to Abaddon and serve him in the coming Black Crusade because it's the will of Khorne

I hate being lie to guys. Kharn is a chump.

I'm sure it's just shipping them butt loads of slaves so they have feed She.

He's a perpetual, basically if you ressurect someone they will forever ressurect themselves forever after, so basically immortal, making his sacrifice nothing really

Well I mea Abaddon is stronger than a damn primarch (or equal) , and has some of the best legendary weapons in existence and has lead numerous black crusades.

Kharn is just some csm that's really good with a chainaxe

Well, duh. Any statement of the form "This human is the most X" is false. There are stronger fighters than Kharn and stronger psykers than the emperor. Humans dominate because they combine courage with discipline, whereas every other race operates on a pick one basis.

>No death leading to him becoming the Chaos God of Order

Aww, man

Which book is this
The author is probably just retarded, as even though Kharn isn't the most skilled he just has so much rage you can't block all his hits

It's not that surprising. Abaddon has always been insanely skilled even before the heresy and he has weapons far more powerful than Gorechild and Gorefather.

Kharn is just Khrone's greatest champion and second two Angron in terms Khrone's followers.

Mankind is able to fuck and not produce a new Chaos god, to further prove your point.

Classic GW jobbing.

This has happened to a bunch of characters not only in 40K but also fantasy when it was still alive, as well as End Times.

However they were largely responsible for creating three gods.

It's not a real set, it's based on some /tg/ writefags story.

Traitor's Hate campaign book and the Red Path series.

lol me too

>raping a latent psyker with super human reflexes
I know this is not supposed to be taken serious, but I also know that there are anons thinking Eldar are like their chinese cartoons. It's actually the Eldar doing the raping.

Ofc i would
>tfw we will never fuck a farseer so hard until a daemonette is summoned right between us

The Chaos gods (except for Slaanesh) precede mankind, actually.

>Foolish Monkeigh! I tricked you into destroying my vagina!

>Doze gubbinz

How? Eldar are taller than humans, this shouldn't be a problem. Again Eldar are not hentai elves.

Yeah, and is barely present on Cred Forums, while literally 1/3 of entire /tg/ is about 40k.
Rings you a bell how fucking displaced this thread is?

NOW they do because of some line about god aligned daemons existing well before mankind.

THE REWARD OF THE TRAITOR IS DEATH

No. Hentai elves would have at least tried to fight against the Chaos they unleashed on the world. The Eldar just wiped the cum off their chin and ran away.

They inspire neither awe nor respect. Only erections.

But really, haven't they always existed, in a way?

The Dark Eldar outnumber the regular Eldar.

>They inspire neither awe nor respect. Only erections.
This is just your opinion. Craftworld Eldar are the ones that didn't participate in that shitshow, Harlequins are one of the guys you could call the good guys the most, in my opinion, and fight a hidden war against Chaos in the webway.

You let the hentai meme cloud your mind.

This.
The Eldar are superhuman beings. Their speed, intelligence, strength and toughness surpass that of regular humans with ease, not to mention that they are latent psykers that, even as babies, posses enough mental power to dominate human minds. They are also prone to extreme emotions, that include manic bloodlust that they feel in combat. Craftworld Eldar use War masks so that their warriors can indulge in that bloodlust without tainting their civilian personas with that near madness.
The Dark Eldar don't, which is partially why they are so dangerous. They get HIGH from killing.

Eldar are fucking terrifying, and if you look closely at this diorama, you can see that the Eldar is reaching for the knife on the ground.

Those guardsmen are seconds away from being slaughtered.

Why are you so buttblasted user?

Humans are manlets when compared to the Eldar.

Yes and no when people say they were created they refer to them becoming sentient. The warp was being corrupted since the very first sentient being came into existence and general warp beings have always been around. The gods as we know them came into being during the middle ages. Prior to whatever the new fluff says

>The Eldar are superhuman beings. Their speed, intelligence, strength and toughness surpass that of regular humans with ease,

Weapon skill: 3
Strength: 3
Toughness: 3

Eldar are not high elves. Eldar are shit.

i'dd like to have children that will serve the emperor to one day

The scale between video games, tabletop and fluff is always off. 10 space marines are supposed to be able to take over a world from enemy forces, yet a squad of guardsmen can shoot them down.

>Kharn is just Khrone's greatest champion and second two Angron in terms Khrone's followers.
>forgetting about fucking Genghis

See the base Eldar statline for yourself senpai.
The Eldar are just as skilled in shooting and in melee combat as the Superhuma Space Marines, are and are faster than the Marines too.
Marines only surpass Eldar in Strength and Toughness.

Where was this mentioned?

>Abaddon fails 12 black crusades
>"retcons" it was all according to plan
>tries a legit attack with 13th black crusade
>mfw still fails

Good ole Abaddon

I'm glad

because we're having a great time making it

We're talking about lore not gameplay here, why don't you go to a board that actually discusses games chum

Actually, even Guardians are WS4 (and BS4), as well as I5. The eldar citizen militia is equivalent to or better than elite and veteran humans.

>Eldar are fucking terrifying,
on the table yes
flufwise lolno

You're not a dev don't you lie to me

You don't know much Eldar lore then.

>centuries old
>just as skilled as a guardsmen that has lived trough a battle
damn

I hope Gorgutz is both as comical as ever and survives.

You are making an abortion of a game that doesn't deserve the 40k licence.

>superhuman genetically modified warrior monk
>just as skilled as a guardsmen that has lived trough a battle
damn

Your retarded thinking applies to marines as well.

Hey remember the novels that seems to build up some sexual tension between Angelos and Macha?

I don't know which edition that is, but it's obviously shit. My books list their weapon skill as 3 and that's all there is to it.

Aye

Not him but much rather fight the Eldar than Tyranids. As soon as I saw the first spore I would run and try to find the nearest shuttle off planet.

Failing that shoot myself.

user come on even if the game ends up ass the warhammer license isn't something hard to come by. Just look at the shitty warhammer games on steam

>codex anything but propaganda for its own faction
>17 gorillion craftworlds team up to gang up on a single argi world
>eldar so scary!!!
i'm sorry how are you able to post this ?
last time i checked all craftworlds are suffering from a lack of everything
thanks eldrad !

It is the second latest edition, and the newest also has the same statline.
Your book is outdated, and irrelevant.

Eldar are cute! CUTE!

Classic and timeless, faggot. Yours is the dlc no one asked for.

Well, Nids are of course, a whole other scale of Horror than most other 40k factions can even hope to reach.

>thanks GW writers being fucking stupid
FTFY

Old codex is old, and nobody gives a shit about he stats in it.
You got proven wrong, you faggot.
According to GW, Eldar Guardians are equals in terms of shooting and combat skills to Space Marines.

Xeno scum deserve no love. We are fighting for the survival of MANKIND.

Learning to accept these facets of humanity is the first step, brother. Reforging them into something meaningful is the goal.

I'm not that user but you can't deny fighting the Dark Eldar is fucking frightening for a guardsman shit some of them have regularly kick grenades back at them and dodge lasguns at near point blank

God forbid you ever get captured by them

Doombreed nor Uraka Az'baramael were ever said to be his greatest champions. Just extremely powerful.

>>codex anything but propaganda for its own faction

Your point?
By that logic, no lore in 40k matters.
Also, stop roleplaying you faggot.

Why are people getting so pissy about the idea that the Space Elfs are superior to humans anyways?
It's not like this is a new idea in 40k. The Eldar have been established long ago to be physically and technologically superior to humans, with their major drawback being the fact that there are very few of them left.

The eldar look nothing like that

They're like 9 feet tall lanklords

>You got proven wrong, you faggot

Eh. The original argument was about whether or not Eldar rape is a good idea. At the time that scenario was created she had a weapon skill of 3. I guess the Craftworlds hired a better trainer since then, and raping her daughter is not the best idea, but that's a bit late for her.

That diorama is not even that old m8.
The Eldar got a stats boost over 5 or 6 years ago, back when they go their second latest codex.

Most people play both Fantasy and 40k, and they can't help but compare the races between the settings. Eldar don't hold a candle to the high elves, so they are treated like the fucktoys that they are.

>Why are people getting so pissy about the idea that the Space Elfs are superior to humans anyways?
Elf hate meme. Anything with pointy ears is not allowed to be cool, good at something, interesting. Sometimes they are allowed to be used for masturbation. Join the hive-mind, hate the pointy ears.

>Most people play both Fantasy and 40k,
Top fucking kek.
Fantasy is dead, and has been dead long before GW even did the whole Age of Sigmar shitfest.

And the Fantasy Elves themselves are massively retarded fuckups, who split their whole race because they couldn't agree on who is gonna be the next king.

>Liking Soulstorm
Holy fuck if you're gonna bait at least put some effort into it.

for a single person sure , but practically everything is frightfull when it wants to kill you and has a good chance of doing so , especially if they're known bdsm fetishists
on a galactic scale however the (dark) eldar are nothing more than a nuisance compared to some of the other shit that's prowling in the galaxy

>soulstorm
>better than DC
>no love for Dow2

This has got to be a bait image

Literally every single one of these guards is getting fucking lined up and shot against a wall.

Seriously its heresy to even TOUCH Xenos technology let alone fuck one.

The emperor did not die for you to lie with Space Elves you disgusting fucking subhumans.

The moment when a Tyranid swarm curbstomped a Chaos Legion that had all 4 greater daemons.

It will not stop being brilliant.

I am announcing my report

Wait, I am mistaken, the second latest Eldar dex came just 3 years ago, and the one before that came 10 fucking years ago.

Damn, I could have sworn that the 6th ed dex was older but it is actually pretty damn recent.
The newest one is just a year old.

The Eldar got two dexes in a very rapid succession.

>most people play fantasy and 40k
You fockin wot m8

>Would you an Eldar?
No
From what I've read, Eldar are really unsettling.

>the emperor died

Good job fucking up your own heresy meme post.

>muh spess elfvs!

Even GW writes them as cucks that have to piss off and hide, manipulating behind the scenes garbage because they got dicked too hard once and now have to pussyfoot around actual conflict.

Also stop posting about non-vidya Warhammer since it seems to attract autistic cringelords who can't seem to post anything out of whatever character they think they are. ORKIES or DA EMPRUH or whatever it is they have a hard on for.

>DoW 3 trailer

>elf bitches draw their swords and charge
>zooms out to orks side
>thick smoke between orks and eldars
>something's charging through the smoke
>fucking space marines again

why

also the Blood Ravens guy looks like default Shepard from ME

>shit crusade
>better than Soulstorm

Here's your (you)

>People STILL falling for this "Dark Crusade < Soulstorm" bait

Well yeah, on a personal level it would be much worse to be captured by Dark Eldar than eaten by the Tyranids, but the Tyranids pose a much bigger threat to the galaxy

>Implying anything but the Necrons or the Tyranids will win.

giant space goatse's created per species
eldar : 1
humans : 0
empires that got destroyed by decadence
eldar : 1
humans : 0
races that managed to survive the fall of their empire and come back to being the most important race in the galaxy from near extinction :

humans

races that didn't :

eldar

your space elves are nothing but a circle jerk with a superiority complex

You can literally worship the Emperor while being a part of the Tau Empire, so it's not an excuse.

>And the Fantasy Elves themselves are massively retarded fuckups, who split their whole race because they couldn't agree on who is gonna be the next king.
Oh no, there is some kind of inner conflict between the elves, that makes the whole race more interesting instead of perfect mary sues that can't do no wrong. It's almost like humans aren't united as well.

Reminder that no one actually plays DC because its a broken unbalanced unplayable mess.

Reminder that the "people" who keep defending DC is one person samefagging who posts the same thing in every thread

Reminder that though you can samefag the shit out of an anonymous image board you cant samefag the user stats on steam charts

steamcharts.com/search/?q=Dawn of War

user atleast try, nobody would ever defend the shitfest that soulstorm was

Accurate

I can't find a pdf to the 4th edition of the Eldar, but this website suggests they got the statboost in the 6th edition, which is 2012:
hobbylark.com/tabletop-gaming/New-Eldar-Codex-6th-Edition-Review-Warhammer-40k-Part-3

The diorama is at least from 2010:
forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?553278-3-year-necro-A-very-disturbing-40k-diorama

Nigger, you realize that the Imperium is a decaying, crumbling empire that is everything the Emperor stood against?
Humanity has gone trough two falls, first due to Dark age of Tech, and second due to Horus Heresy, and they haven't recovered from either.

Humanity in 40k, are backwards, superstitious barbarians that cling to the ruins of their predecessors which were greater than they are in every way.

Put some effort into your bait, user.

you know that civil wars over who should be king is a thing in human history too?

Yeah, I know. I was mistaken on how old the 6th ed dex was, as I said here:

No absolutely not consorting with xenos is a betrayal of the emprah but I really would

>Join a faction with tons of giant robots.
>They won't let you even touch one.

Faggots, all of them (besides the Zeon... I mean Farsight Enclaves). I'd rather go with the Guard and get to run around in Sentinels.

>And the Fantasy Elves themselves are massively retarded fuckups

When Chaos entered the world, fantasy elves fought kicked them out of their homeland, closed the portal, then drove them from all corners of the world back to the poles.

Space elves ran away.

yes

Usually those civil wars don't split your whole species in half, and continue for thousands of years.

>Chaos God of Order
>Chaos
>Order

This is accurate

>inb4 DC baby who has never even played against another human player before starts samefagging the thread.

because humanity is united?

Ultimate apocalypse doesn't count user, really user you're just getting silly

>This. WHFB got Sigmar'd due to low sales. 40k still sells gangbusters

Actually, if you remove the Space Marines out of the equation, the sales of both were equal.
That's why Age of Sigmar shamelessly added Space Marines into Fantasy and why you shouldn't delude yourself over a false sense of security.
The fact is, they could always remake the setting with A LOT MORE Space Marines like a version of 40k post-apocalypse where all of Imperium now uses Space Marines for Imp. Guard, for the Navy, the police,... while removing the factions that don't sell well like Orks, SoB, Dark Eldar, and Imperial Guard.

That's pretty much exactly what happened to Fantasy.

The only reason why humans can thrive right now is because Eldar fucked themselves. Not because the humans are so strong and good, not because of the orks, not because of the necrons. Because after sixty billion years they finally, finally had the decency to shoot themselves in the foot, so that the rotten corpse that was once an enlightened empire can run around their ruins and think they are hot shit, right after they have to exterminatus another planet because they are still more shitty at pest control than the Eldar back then.

when Slaanesh was born there was the equivalent of a psychic explosion centered on the eye that outright killed all the eldar in a very large radius.

They'll give you a sick-ass pulse rifle if you're good at your job.

Besides, you don't have to become a Gue'Vesa. You can be a farmer. Riding around on an antigrav tractor, living in a peaceful green village... well, until Imperium barges in and kills everyone, I guess.

I thought Eldar were short? In Dawn of War the Imperial Guard units say "Those are Eldar? I thought they'd be taller." when encountering enemy Eldar units.

Because when it happened all of the space elves all had their souls eaten?

Don't reply to him. The fucker finds his way into every 40k thread with the intent of shitting it up.

The history of Fantasy Elves and Eldar are entirely different.
The Eldar fought against Genocidal robots and their stargods, forcing the genocidal robots into hiding for MILLIONS of years, during which chaos was basically impotent.
The Fall of the Eldar happened because of events that are comparable to the pleasure cults that Morathi of the Fantasy Dark Elves spawned.

Comparing the fall of the Eldar to the Arrival of Chaos to the old world is asinine. It would be comparable, if Ulthuan had been consumed by Chaos entirely the moment Chaos arrived, and the Remaining high elves were reduced into scattered bands of survivors, which did not happen.
The equivalent of Arrival of Chaos to the Eldar, was the War in Heaven waged against Necrons and the C'tan.

>Space elves ran away.
They fought the C'tan before.

> is a decaying, crumbling empire that is everything the Emperor stood against?
yes and no , sure the empire is decaying and crumbling but the emperor is the very reason why it still exists , he keeps the holy light of terra going which allows for warp travel, and he does so because he loves hummanity, despite the untold suffering he his in he stays alive to keep the empire alive , which if nothing else is proof that it still does what the empire intended it to do in the first place : to preserve mankind

hummanity hasn't recovered fully from both the warpstorms which the birth of slaanesh caused and the Horus heresy but they recovered enough to endure
same can't be said for the xeno empires that came before it

Eldar are tall as fuck m8, and Relic is shit at representing 40k.
You shouldn't base your 40k knowledge on Relic games.

They're tall, but not as tall as that guy imagined from hearing all the scary tales.

Do the Tau forbid relationships with other species? I'd settle down on a Tau world as a farmer with a qt earth caste waifu.

No one plays ultimate apocalypse, its shit.

No amount of samefagging is going to save you this time, DC is shit and no one plays it for a reason.

I hope Trump wins the election

>They'll give you a sick-ass pulse rifle if you're good at your job.

I'm settling for a giant robot and no less.

Humanity never encountered the level of devastation the Eldar went trough.

Also, the Birth of Slaanesh is what becalmed the warp, and allowed the Emperor to start his Crusades.

that moment two necron overlords and a c'tan gave the blood angels a fighting chance against the nids and got to casualties themselves

DCasuals BTFO

B
T
F
O

Well he was giving my thread bumps but I suppose your right

That probably wouldn't be possible as even relationships between castes are frowned upon.

Well, if you weren't born into a Knight family or on some Titan Forge World, sucks to be you?

Well maybe they shouldn't have fucked so damn hard.

They created this mess. They did nothing to fix it. They look down on races that successfully resist, be it human, Ork or even their Dark Eldar brethren.

Fantasy elves did not create the mess, saved the world from it, and in the epoch leading up to GW pulling the plug were actually attempting to build bridges with the new races.

The only thing space elves have over them is that they are kinky as fuck.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

All the Eldar were a part of the shitshow at first. Then the exodites wised up and caught wind of the warning signs and legged it out of there to become the space druids they were meant to be.

Much much later other Eldar also caught on, so they started building craftworlds and formed their weird lifestyle of channeling themselves towards specific roles. Thing is because they started so late they still got caught up in the fallout of Slaanesh's birth.

The DE were just in Commoragh so whatever.

40k threads are slow burners. There's plenty of discussion happening anyway so there's no need.

>Badmouths Relic size representations.
>Posts a picture saying, "Realistic 40k height chart", i.e a completely fictional fan work based on someone's idea of how it should be to be "realistic".

Not saying Relic are somehow giving a fuck about the scale (they gave that Imp. Knight a good 5 meters more just so it wouldn't be dwarfed by a Wraithknight in the new game), but you're no better, and for that matter, so is GW.

Hahahahaha DC shitters just got owned

>Well, if you weren't born into a Knight family or on some Titan Forge World, sucks to be you?

Imp. Knights are robot-lets, anyway.
I can always hijack one of them, but the more realistic option is to get on an Adeptus Mechanicus world.

The Eldar are fighting against chaos constantly m8.
Even the Dark Eldar fight against Chaos.
They are doing more to deny chaos than Humanity is. Humanity is the main fuel source of the Chaos gods.

They are pretty damn tall.

I want a game featuring the dark eldar and crons after their 5e makeovers. The original DE designs always looked retarded to me and 3e crons were always boring.

the eldar partying to hard is what caused the warpstorms
slaanesh being born is what stopped it
the eldar caused their own devastation despite literally being able to predict the future

Newcrons are gay and so are you.

Actually, an honoured human was given a custom battlesuit. He had the rank of Gue'vesa'O. He was a converted Inquisitor.

Yeah, but they guy probably though they're like 3 meters long and breathe fire. He's a green Guardsmen on his first mission. It's a great line, it's not about Eldars being short, it's about how things don't always live up to our expectations. How do people interpret it as anything else is beyond me.

Source on that? Sounds cool. Unless he's some kind of a mole or some other grimdark bullshit like that.

She had high glandular breast tissue. Women that are naturally busty just have more glandular breast tissue.

Stop giving women more excuses to be lazy fucking landwhales.

3ecrons were literally betas who gobbled c'tan dick. C'tan were and are one of the shittiest elements of the franchise.

>durrr what if we took chaos gods but these are like MATERIUM gods instead of IMMATERIUM gods. They also hate life despite eating it and needing it. And lets make the actual robots which are the feature of the army completely brainless and featureless.
>yeah, that's good.

Thank goodness Ward and purged his evil ways and put it all into the GK book, allowing him to channel his purified energies into making Necrons great again.

I never seen japanese fan of wh40k, how do you know Warhammer ?

Wait, so what did you think the ones with open helmets were? Bugs with human-looking helmets?

Did Davian Thule die? He's been my bro since he was introduced

Actually, according to some fluff bits, the Eldar only gained their Heightened seer abilities after the Fall, as a last gift of Assurian, their main God.

Also, many eldar did foresaw the destruction that was coming, and did their best to prevent it from happening, and when that failed, they fled with as many eldar they could gather.

Also, you do realize, that the only reason modern 40k can even exist, is because of the Fall?
The pre-fall Eldar empire would curb-stomp everything in modern 40k. They were the undisputed masters of the galaxy for millions of years.
Humanity was even less to the Pre-Fall Eldar, than the Tau Empire is to the Imperium.

>Implying i wanna get some relations whit xenos scum.
No thanks.

>space terminators
>a bad thing
They were cool as fuck.

I dont even know what game this is.
But
Who is this lady and is there porn of her?

He's still a dreadnought, no?

The Damocles Anthology.

No, space terminators is what they were back when they were a mysterious chapter-approved pre-codex army.

codex crons turned them essentially into space vampire counts, only the vampires (C'tan) were boring and disconnected from the Crons thematically, so it never really fit.

5e crons are derogatively called Tomb Kings in space, but I don't see the problem. TK were one of the coolest factions in fantasy and neutral takes on undead are always neat to see.

At least I'm actually playing NECRONS now.

I haven't seen him in any DoW3 gameplay so far that's why I asked, I'm worried because apparently the blood ravens numbers are severely thinned because of the whole Kyras thing
These are fan depictions of a Alien race called Eldar in the universe of Warhammer 40k. They're in games like Dawn of War

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Rape_of_an_Eldar
That is pretty god damn autistic

>erogenous?
Now I imagine Imperial scientists capturing a live Eldar and stroking her ears gently. For science.

Thanks.

Welcome to Warhammer 40k

>I don't see the problem

They got turned into generic evil alien warlords.

C'tan were fucking dumb (if they're so powerful why don't they just do everything?), but reducing the Necrons to essentially be
>robot humans with a royalty theme
is really damn boring.

thousands of years is because of their high age. And in the human history there have been splits for hundreds of years.

>2016.
>people are still calling them newcrons.

Some people cant let go of the past.

>evil alien warlords

You mean like the mustache twirling c'tan?

>robot humans

They're not humans, they're still a separate race.

Really the only difference is the fact that more of the crons are actually sentient. Which is a good thing. You complain about them being evil robots, well that's all they were before, only they had NO CHARACTER at all on top of that. They were just slaves.

You cannot imagine how disappointed I was in the 3e book when it came out. I owned some of the original cron models and was so keen to find out the secrets about them.

DELETE THIS

Not like WHFB.

>b-but muh hundred years war

The hundred years war was a dynastic conflict. It wasn't a war in the sense that we even think of the term today. Mostly it was the kings taking potshots at each other's territory by funding proxy nobles. In the course of the century there was only a few years were it was actual outright war.

>>Now I imagine Imperial scientists capturing a live Eldar and stroking her ears gently. For science.
Yeah. There was also this one file of a scientist in a space suit researching Tau sexual organs and rubbing the multiple clitorises they have. In the end he got ordered to fuck her and he had to hold on to his faith in order not to get tempted by the vile Xenos scum

>C'tan were fucking dumb (if they're so powerful why don't they just do everything?)

According to the old fluff,

Nightbringer :

The Deceiver shennigans caused its ship which carried all of its food and a portion of its power to be lost in the Warp. The Nightbringer had to sleep without being fed. For 60 million years he remained there starving. When he awakened he wasn't at 100%. He needs sometime to restore his power, he was feeding at the stars to do that.

The Void Dragon :

The Emperor found the crippled and wounded Dragon on Terra and teleported and bound him on Mars in order for his dream to influence the Martian colonists much later.

The Void Dragon remained sleeping there.

The Outsider :

The Outsider was driven insane and exiled himself to somewhere unknown (possibly the Dyson Sphere shown in the codex).

The Deceiver :

The Deceiver was the weakest of the C'tan and it doesn't like brute force. It likes the manipulate things from the shadows

However, by the end of the time, the Deceiver decided to gather its brothers because all of them are needed to stop Chaos and conquer the galaxy.

So user you are fucking dumb for not reading their lore.

Survival horror game where you play as Karskin or Catachan would be neat. It won't even require that many scripted spooks you would be tense simply because of how easy it is to die anyway.

kek BTFO

Daily reminder a woman made this.

>You mean like the mustache twirling c'tan?

Beyond the Deceiver, the C'tan got very little characterization. Are you telling me the Outsider was a mustache twirler? Where did you get that info?

The 3E codex for the Necrons even has a short story detailing life in the galaxy under the C'tan - it's some real Lovecraft shit. C'tan were a bad decision, but not for the reasons you're stating.

>They're not humans, they're still a separate race.

No shit, nobody said otherwise. Look up the meaning of the word 'essentially'.

>You complain about them being evil robots, well that's all they were before

Before, they were tools. There appearance was the harbinger of galactic genocide.

Now, they just show up and do silly robot thing, like mind control people with scarabs. Sometimes they ally with humans. Some still want to kill people.

Why the fuck did they need a 'tragic' backstory? Did we need yet ANOTHER alien empire that engineered its own demise? Are 40k fans that fucking autistic that they need to come up with super speshul characters for the armies they like? Is it not enough that they just kill shit?

>They're not humans, they're still a separate race.

They are human...in character. GW wrote them as having human personality instead of being alien as they are suppose to be. I mean of course they copypasted the tomb kings so of course they would be just humans in metal.

With the Eldar and the Tau, GW makes efforts to make their behaviour, culture, and feel seem alien. With the Necrons there is no such effort.

> well that's all they were before, only they had NO CHARACTER at all on top of that. They were just slaves

Necron Overlords were said to have retained an echo of their former selves and we had a talking Oldcron lord in the Xenology.

It was possible to expand on that without going the TOMB KANGS in SPESS route.

They always had the tragic backstory where they were duped into becoming robutts.

Holy heck I wanna know the name user have a free (you) as payment

>It's heretical, but I have a blueberry fetish

where's her nose

The Oldcrons actually enjoyed their transformation. Every Necron, from the warrior to their lord, took incredible pleasure from killing and scourging the living.

They got cold satisfaction and felt vindicated when the Old Ones finally fell.

The Oldcrons were irredeemable and their story wasn't tragic.

Mate the Deceiver and Nightbringer showed up as units on the godamn tabletop (and they were shit). Not shards, but the 'full powered' versions. So is the Nightbringer eating stars, or is he running around getting shot at with boltguns? Is the Deceiver manipulating things from the shadows and eating Callidus assassins or is he marching to war with his armies?

The codex literally says they can manipulate reality - so how does that simply translate to a shitty shooting attack? At least the Powers of the C'tan give a better idea of what they could be capable of at their full strength - but the 3E codex was stupid for expecting me to believe that the literal gods of the Necron were so fucking shitty, even in a 'weakened' state.

Damn I wish I had that picture of the two tau sitting behind cover

>Not shards, but the 'full powered' versions
They were "essences" IIRC. Powerful Lords could manipulate their necrodermis to assume "essence of the Nghtbringer" or "essence of the Deceiver".

You're thinking of Dawn of War.

See, I do, but I also seem to remember that it was explained similarly in the fluff. The thing is, it's hard to find old fluff when it's been retconned and I'm too lazy to download old Codex and search in it.

Gameplay does not equal lore

This????

>If /d/ exists, and now that I think about, Slaneesh's literal existence is considered "ok" then wanting to jam my great imperial cock into a helpless tauess is tame af.

The only thing I have a really big problem with concerning the newcrons is that they retconned their FTL into being based around webway hacks even though even just Transcendant C'tan can move at FTL between planets, full ones should be able to magic realspace jump drives into existence.

sorry cant find it. It was pretty funny as well as the guy didnt want to cohort with xenos but the head researcher told him to do it

>Mate the Deceiver and Nightbringer showed up as units on the godamn tabletop (and they were shit). Not shards, but the 'full powered' versions.

Yes and? I just told you that the Deceiver was the weakest C'tan ever and the Nightbringer was weak due 60 million years of starvation.

Also the Deceiver and Nightbringer made several appearances in the fluff moving around Necrons and murdering worlds. So that justifies them being on the TT.

>The codex literally says they can manipulate reality - so how does that simply translate to a shitty shooting attack? At least the Powers of the C'tan give a better idea of what they could be capable of at their full strength - but the 3E codex was stupid for expecting me to believe that the literal gods of the Necron were so fucking shitty, even in a 'weakened' state.

TT =/= fluff. Do not be retarded.

Currently in the fluff some C'tan shard can crack a planet in half but on the TT they are one of the worst units in the Necron codex.

Sauce?
Or is it just fan art?

Old necrons were fucking boring, now there's a lot more room to be creative with them, and they even put in a dynasty which is basically the exact same as the old Necrons.

Yeah that thanks a ton user, wanted to see if this user knew the one on the right was female

>effort to making them alien
>3e crons
>effort

They were literal metal nids who failed to be as intimidating. They had NO character.

>Every Necron, from the warrior to their lord, took incredible pleasure from killing and scourging the living.

You're getting confused by dow shit, the necrons were totally unfeeling. They weren't even sapient besides lords.

It's not fanart I believe, don't know the sauce unfortunately, all I know is that it involves the black templars

>and they even put in a dynasty which is basically the exact same as the old Necrons.

No, they didn't. There isn't a single dynasty that serves the C'tan. In fact, all Necrons were programmed against serving the C'tan.

Also anyone who thinks Newcrons aka Tomb KANGS in SPESS was a good idea instead of expanding on the Oldcrons, is a moron who encourges laziness. I mean fuck. They turned the Necrons to looney tunes. The army has no dignity or menace lorewise.

I'm pretty sure it isn't I could see why you'd think that, anatomically wise. But we do have official artwork of female Tau and they do have breasts, as well as the usual feminine features, I'd say it's not.

This is bait

I don't understand why the Imperium doesn't let the Xenos in?
Their home planets are desolate from war and they just want a safe place to stay.

why cant i have a tyranid as a pet?

>I just told you

What you said means nothing. What exactly does being the weakest C'tan mean? How weak is that? Is it still incredibly strong? Could it barely fight something like an Avatar of Khaine? Could it actually rip a sun in half and fling the two ends off into fucking space?

You keep saying 'weakest' and 'weak' like it has any context whatsoever. It doesn't, so at the time of the 3e codex we were left to assume that the C'tan currently hold at least some of their massive, reality bending power. So are they at half strength? A quarter? A tenth?

The problem was that the codex author wrote himself into a corner with their inclusion as an actual unit. Fucking retarded.

I can throw out hyperbole too.

anyone that thinks the oldcrons weren't irredeemable is a mouthbreathing slug.

No the oldcrons had 0 room for player creativity which is something GW values highly. It doesn't matter how much you expand on it, the core made it incompatible.

Query: When was the last time you serviced the machine that you are using right now to connect to this network?

Suggestion: Do it now.

Rip that double reply

That's what I've heard from the 10+ people I've seen post that, unless I've just been memes all this time

>You're getting confused by dow shit, the necrons were totally unfeeling. They weren't even sapient besides lords.

Fuck you.

I was referencing Andy Chamber's story AKA creator of the Oldcrons and loremaster of 3th ED. There is also the Oldcron codex and Xenology which showed that Necrons retain emotions.

>They were literal metal nids who failed to be as intimidating.
>metal nids

They can talk and feel.
They wanted to enslave the living and reform their empire
They worshipped literal gods

They were no "Metal Nids". You have failed but succeed in being a cunt.

I am the machine god.
fuck the necrons

>now there's a lot more room to be creative with them

This translates to "I want my own special snowflake version of the army" and the old Necrons didn't have any room for that. Autistic faggots are never satisfied unless they're creating shitty OC's.

Is this a reference to that shitty youtube series? Let me guess... he plugs for the Tau a lot?

>The problem was that the codex author wrote himself into a corner with their inclusion as an actual unit. Fucking retarded.

Nope, you appear to be the retard because you are trying to equate TT to the fluff.

I mean we are told in the codex that Eldrad can break a titan apart with his mind. In the TT, that will never happen.

>No the oldcrons had 0 room for player creativity which is something GW values highly. It doesn't matter how much you expand on it, the core made it incompatible.

False.

Like I said, Necron Lords were shown to have the ability to speak and reason. They even had emotions (See Herald of the Storm and the Xenology Lord).

So you are wrong there. Admit it.

You can't tell me what to do you, you... DOUBLE FLESHIE!

>the imperium of MANKIND
Xenos get welcomed into the tau empire and that usually works out bad for them every time, like the cultural exchange with dark eldar, tau and necrons living together, genestealer infected tau welcomed because diversity

>tfw no dakka face game

GW literally encourages you to do this, it's part of the hobby. I remember when i was first getting into it over a decade ago the store that ran what was effectively the kids (well, 10-15) evening made everyone come up with a short story about their army or their generic hero choice.

Googling Black Templar comic gives me Damnation crusade. It has 6 issue's I think.
imgur.com/a/mfIxD
The viewpoint character is the bolter.

First off, no it is not a reference, secondly, that's just the armor of the adeptus custodes, thirdly the guy doesn't have a thing for tau or anyone.

Fourthly fuck you that series is great if you get past the first episodes

>GW literally encourages autism

I can imagine.

Kek, fucking DESTROYED!

Will there ever be a MnB-esque game where you fight in the 40k universe and get to deck out your commander unit with cool shit? I wanna be a warboss desu

I just hate the way he dumps the entirety of the inquisiton in the toilet. I expected it for the Ordo Hereticus but why not a more balanced and more involved look into the other two? They're one of the best things in the fucking franchise. I'm mad.

the guy hates the tau because shadowsun left him (don't remember why though)

Creativity is not autism user, I'm sorry that you apparently don't possess an imagination.

But GW have actively encouraged it for a very long time. It's part of why "the imperium is so vast any world you can imagine is inside it" so people can do whatever they want and make fun army ideas.

>double fleshie
There was a line and you clearly crossed it

what series is it?

Well I mean he's trying to act like the emperor would, albeit way more comical, if he could still function as normal he would be absolutely livid that something like the inquisition exists

>more people are playing one particular expansion of a fuck old game than battleborn

>people acting as if Newcrons have nothing that makes them distinctive

In both fantasy and 40k there's a common theme that people are helplessly fucked in the ass by their various gods and caretakers and immortal overseers. Crons are almost no different in that they get fucked.

But Crons actually get back up and fuck the C'tan right back in their necrodermis anuses. It's one of the more satisfying things in the fluff.

Also Trazyn is a contender for amongt the top 10 characters hilarity wise.

Would he really be mad that the Ordo Malleus exists, though?

>Nope, you appear to be the retard because you are trying to equate TT to the fluff.

So if a unit like the Bloodthirster gets changed to have something like s4 t4 with 1 wound, it would be ok because
>TT =/= fluff

You don't get that the units are supposed to be representative of what they are. If you brought the Nighbringer, is he going to have an ability to fly the fuck off into space and consume the sun? No, but he should still be a badass and not get fucked in the ass by a squad of Guardsmen.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize the the lore and tabletop are supposed to complement each other. Can they sometimes have differences which aren't immediately reconcilable? Absolutely. Should they make the players, even years later, say "Yeah that never made any fucking sense"? No.

If the emperor had a text to speech device

What if Trazyn appears to fight the blood ravens in DoW3?

>Creativity is not autism

t. an autist

Except the inquisition namely the ordos malleus and xenos do actual important, useful work that's essential to the Imperium and all falls in line with Malcador's design.

Are you telling me that bros like Eisenhorn should be lumped in with the Hereticus mob?

He only addresses the dumb meme version of the Inquisition.

>Also Trazyn is a contender for amongt the top 10 characters hilarity wise.

>he's just like my favorite blood ravens meme XD

Fucking over the C'tan isn'tt he problem. It's the way Newcron characters and lore are presented and how they act. They are cartoonish.

It ruined any menace the Necrons had and put them at the same level of Tau and Dark Eldar in that they are utterly irrelevant to the 40K story.

Maybe not but they were kinda glossed over anyway, it's not like they're the Ultramarines or something

I guess he'd steal the show

Yeah it's a bait, it get posted in every warhammer thread. Just ignore it.

The entirety of 40k is dumb meme satire though user

>they are cartoonish

Tell me about it, just look at this silly, cartoonish skellington design. What was Matt Ward thinking?

I can go citing thing all day that worked in the fluff and doesn't work in the TT.

Each time you you continue with TT = fluff bullshit.

The Blood Angel Lord of Death killed a Hive Tyrant and its Tyrant Guard with his bare hands. That it's impossible in the TT no matter the roles. Dude is not as strong as the fluff shows him to be on the TT.

C'tan shards which can crack planets, get killed by fucking las.

No one is irrelevant to the 40k story. That's kinda the point. The Tau are the biggest of the smaller emerging Xenos empires and they represent a huge external threat to the imperium fringe worlds in that sector. Much like smaller empires do on a much smaller scale and they're developing new things at a much faster rate than the Imperium is.

In the artwise and model-wise, they can be made to look intimidating.

But fluffwise? If the Necron Lords were shown to be prancing idiots who are hopelessly insane, then it' over for the Necrons.

the silent king can send them to necron rehab maybe

Says who?

Necrons are more relevant than ever, cropping up more in books and campaigns then they ever have.

Because they're actual characters now. As opposed to robot zombies.

>No one is irrelevant to the 40k story.

Nope.

The 40K story is the story of the setting as it progresses towards the End Times.

The Tau, Dark Eldar, and Necrons are playing minimal roles in the story and of you ignore their fluff, it would not matter at all. If you act like they don't exist, then it won't influence the 40K storyline much.

Well...The emperor, he hates being worshipped as a God, don't you remember why he humiliated all those word bearers back in the day?

Accurate

aren't the tau adapting weaponry to the tyranids faster then the nids are adapting to them

But without access/control to the warp and as soon as they start tinkering with that shit, Chaos will rape their fragile minds

They will never be in any of the DoW games, right? I just want to stealth around with those guys.

>Necrons are more relevant than ever, cropping up more in books and campaigns then they ever have.

Throwaway and minor fluff doesn't make them relevant. Newrons have ZERO End Times plotlines in the fluff despite being in the setting for three years. What does that tell you? GW doesn't give a damn about them.

The thing with the Newcrons is that they are lead by individuals with goals, ambitions and personalities. This unavoidably makes them more relatable.

This was not the case with the Oldcrons which were the emotionless mechanical slave warriors of uncaring, hungry star-gods whose only purpose was to harvest lifeforce. There was no negotiating, no pleading that could have swayed them from that purpose.

tau are barely visible in the warp though

This is bait

>That it's impossible in the TT no matter the roles

What? Hive Tyrant is tough 6. Mephiston is strength 5.

Are you a fucking idiot? Do you not know how the game plays?

Have you seriously been baiting this entire time, and pretending to know what the fuck you're talking about?

If by the story of 40k you mean "the story of the imperium" then still no. The Imperium is risking losing a huge chunk of space to smaller empires all the time because the Imperium is spread so thin that the local small xenos empires can offer much better protection and in many cases already do so. The Tau represent this, except they're getting close to the point of becoming a greater galactic power. This is very much part of the story, the story is not just "lol chaos lol tyranids"

If you're going by that standard, 3ecrons were just as irrelevant. If not moreso because the only things they did were because the C'tan were doing them for them.

3e wasn't even Codex: Necrons. It was Codex: C'tan.

Their codex gives them a literal history eraser button. I'd say that alone puts them in there amongst the end times. And they still have the theme of the potential for all of them to wake up. That theme is still there, it didn't go out the window. The only difference is now it's the necrons waking up, not the C'tan's lapdogs.

>The thing with the Newcrons is that they are lead by individuals with goals, ambitions and personalities.

Who are written like cartoon characters from Saturday morning cartoons.

Orks have the excuse of being the way they are. What is the Newcrons excuse? What's the purpose of being them wacky and silly? Can't they be written with an alien feel with a serious tone, or does that make them less "relatable"?

>There was no negotiating, no pleading that could have swayed them from that purpose.

Depends on the Oldcron lore. You do know that a Oldcron lore disguised himself as an Inquisitor for years?

Nah they'll just develop technology to handle it, that's kinda their gimimck. And other Xenos have done that before.

Remove the power weapon and then put Mephiston against a Hive Tyrant and a group of Tyrant guard.

Will Mephiston survive that?

>emotionless biological slave warriors of uncaring, hungry swarms whose only purpose was to harvest biomass. There was no negotiating, no pleading that could have swayed them from that purpose.

I'm arguing that the Oldcron were better because they were emotionless.

>Depends on the Oldcron lore. You do know that a Oldcron lore disguised himself as an Inquisitor for years?

That was the Deceiver

Yes? The Necrons were the mechanical terror, while Tyranids were the biological counter-part.

Does that look like the armor of a dude who hates being revered to you? He proclaimed himself as the one and only leader of the entire humanity and literally created a new race of humans made out of himself.

Hates being worshipped my ass

Reminder

What's wrong with you?

>If you're going by that standard, 3ecrons were just as irrelevant.

Actually, their involvement in plotlines of the End Times and other races stories were more pronounced by then. True they were the hands of the C'tan but they were relevant.

While currently, the Newcrons are tucked in their fluff corner and not allowed to be important.

>Their codex gives them a literal history eraser button.

Throwaway fluff. They won't use it unless they risk destroying themselves.

>I'd say that alone puts them in there amongst the end times.

No, it doesn't. Necrons have zero plotlines in the End Times. ZERO!. The Dark Eldar got one from the Gate of Khaine. The Necrons ZERO.

> And they still have the theme of the potential for all of them to wake up. That theme is still there, it didn't go out the window.

Rampant madness and disunity means that the awakening Necrons will infight and be in a state of chaos that will allow the true threats to sweep them away in the End Times.

Holy shit, you really don't know. You've just been bullshitting this entire time.

The strength on the units profile is the units strength, NOT the weapons strength. Weapons can have shit like strength +1 in which case you are making to wound attacks at strength 6 instead of 5, for example.

Is it likely for Mephiston to solo a Tyrant+guard? Probably not (+2 save though). Is it impossible, like you claimed it to be? Not even close.

You're a lying faggot.

>That was the Deceiver

The Xenology Lord was a Necron Lord. He mentions that he did what he did in the service of his master (Deceiver).

Also he says that many of his fellow Lords and Ladies are not at his level of sentience

Exactly, lame, flavourless pg rated robot mirrors of tyranids without any of their esteem or weight in the fluff descriptions.

Oh and the C'tan? Lame flavourless pg-rated chaos gods.

They don't even have decency to harvest souls, no the fluff actually has to go to the length to differentiate it to some sort of arbitrary 'lifeforce'.

I'm sorry... which is the saturday morning cartoon villain again? And if my villain is going to be fucking retarded, I'd prefer it if it were funny and not just tryhard.

Dude if you have read any lore at all about the emperor you would know he hates being called a god and pretty much all religion

That's why I'm saying once they open that door it wont be closed

The supernatural is a completely different ballgame for them and considering how weak mentally they are chaos would have zero issues tainting them

>people still take xenology as canon

stop.

>Terminators are the same flavor as Aliens

>"I'm not a god!"
>forces everybody to kneel before him

KEK

Except they weren't Terminators. They were zambinos. They popped out of the ground, were dumb as doornails. And slowly plodded along looking for liiiiiiife... liiife.

>They don't even have decency to harvest souls

Not him but I never saw that as a problem. Souls are the domain of Chaos, and we're told that is anathema to the C'tan. It would be weird if the C'tan went around devouring souls.

>The Tau Empire trailer for BFG:A
>The demiurg being depicted as some hotshots

Aren't they supposed to be a minor xeno species that are mainly traders?

I fucking loved how strong Eldar were in Soulstorm, probably even stronger than vanilla Dark Crusade Chaos. A good eldar player was fucking unbeatable.

>no the fluff actually has to go to the length to differentiate it to some sort of arbitrary 'lifeforce'.

Electromagnetic energy that spews from lifeforms. The fluff piece about the Nighbringer first meeting the Necrontyr speaks about it. Dude, you are a newfag. You should be talking about fluff that you don't know.

>I'm sorry... which is the saturday morning cartoon villain again?

Newcrons by far. Not even close. I mean they literally using every cartoon trope from wringing their hands and cackling to the "I will get you next time, Gadget).

It's cringeworthy.

Oh, so you're just a shitposter, I'll stop replying now

Oh, so something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE

Also;
>Terminators are controlled by Skynet
>Necrons are controlled by the C'tan

>Worshipping gods
>Instead of enslaving them

Eldar got nefed in SS, still top tier but nowhere near the retarded 10-0 match up across the board levels of broken they were in DC

I think he didn't want people to worship him (or anything in general) because he was trying to starve the warp/chaosgods. Looking that or making people kneel for him has more to do with him wanting humanity to follow and abide him.

The lore is retarded, just deal with it.

Act like a god, get treated like a god. The fact that they even tried to make it looks like he was against being worshipped even though he does everything he possible could be worshiped just show how bad the writers are

>Not understanding why people take issue with the xenology

Idiot, why people take issue with the xenology is because it was written as an in-verse document by a mad scientist who was put under pressure by an Inquisitor. In the text he makes mistakes, enters his speculation, and make things up to satisfy the Inquisitor. This makes the Xenology unreliable as a source for xeno biology.

However, the last bit of the Xenology has a transcript of when the Necron Lord finally revealed himself to the horror of all involved.

>Be a Chaos warlord in WHFB
>serve the Chaos Gods
>Get rewarded with the power to destroy whole universes and realities

This is the power you denied yourself.

Having clearly won my argument for Newcrons>ecrons with absolutely no points of contention left I'd like to say I'm just biased as hell because I hated 3ecrons when they first came out. The codex was boring, their purpose in the EOT as some sort of physical counterpart to chaos came off as corny in a bad way.

And also all my TT friends jumped on the bandwagon back when they were really strong and kicked my arse but clearly that has left NO IMPRESSION

Also the ones I had preordered were missing the green tubes

Crons were best when they were a total enigma and had no fluff at all.

I played mostly chaos in ladder, and I just laughed at how good their units were, or how unclickable their howling banshees were. That was frustrating toi play against. But Chaos had tier 1 Possessed marines on release and I abused the shit out of that, so I can't complain too much.

>Electromagnetic energy

Did the Necron codex come before or after the Matrix? Did GW rip off the Matrix? They really ripped of tjhe Matrix didn't they?

>Be necron
>Get shot at by retarded chaos marine
>Flayed ones pull him underground and eat him

m-m-muh blood...

Personally, the aspect that I enjoyed most about the Oldcrons was that they were a left-over weapon from a prior war. A war that was potentially even more destructive that 40k and that necessitated the creation of the Eldar and Orcs by the Old Ones.

If the reactivated Tomb Worlds reached critical mass, it was game over for all the other factions. In contrast, the Newcrons are Tomb Kings, with a motivation that reminds me of Craft World Biel-Tan (stop the apocalypse and reclaim their empire).

>Still can't take Cadia

>Having clearly won my argument for Newcrons

No, you didn't. You stopped replying like a coward and addressed none of my points. You made mistake after mistake about the Oldcrons which me doubt that you read their fluff.

>Eldar say they are superior
>OMG what the fuck I'm so triggered we must le purge xenos!
>Imperials say they are superior
>shieeet you're right brotha we wuz kangz

also reminder Necrons have the best guns so by default everything else can suck their metal cocks

None of the 12 past Crusades were about Cadia.

The 13th Black Crusade is about taking Cadia and Cadia got wrekt beyond recovery. It's basically a dead world.

Anyone has that story where a Tau in a mechsuit sees an Apothecary extracting seeds from dead Marines and asks what's he doing with the bodies? then he gets attacked by Marines but he kills them and leaves the Apothecary alone after he tells him what the geneseeds are for.

>then he gets attacked by Marines but he kills them and leaves the Apothecary alone after he tells him what the geneseeds are for.

Farsight doesn't kill any marines. After the ambush is done, he goes to the lone surviving marine and asks him what he is doing.

Necrons in general have tech that is so far ahead of the other factions (Look up Tachyon Arrow, for instance. It's a personal defense weapon.) that it's absurd that they are even matched against the others, except maybe for the Dark Eldar.

>An entire Black Crusade aimed at taking one world
>They don't even capture the whole world before they are cut off.

Whatever you say, heretic. You probably your gods will reward you in the end instead of fucking you over, right?

According to the last fluff article by Matt Ward in 6th ED, the Newcrons in last bit of 999 41K went into a state of total silence and disappeared from the galaxy scene.

Newcrons confirmed to be squatted in the 40K End Times.

Cadia is the second most fortified world in the Imperium, and the crusade isn't about just taking Cada. It's about breaking the Gate and going all the way to Terra.

By the way, GW is advancing the plot by releasing a campaign book series focusing on the 13th Black Crusade. Cadia is likely to fall in the end of the series.

I thought they were fast approaching Rhana Dandra already, what with the recent mysterious Eldar teases. Or did they lead to nothing?

What are these campaign books called?

>Look up Tachyon Arrow, for instance. It's a personal defense weapon

Too personal. Each time a lord uses it he arms it with a sliver of his necrodermis and powers it with his willpower. The cost of losing it, is losing a small fragment of their minds. A memory, a sensation, etc.

>Or did they lead to nothing?

Eldrad fucked up big time.

What's the point of making the Space Marine game an alternate universe one? They could have made the same game if the MC isn't an Ultramarine.

>Or did they lead to nothing?

Nobody told you what happened in Death Masque?

Eldrad sucked the dead souls of all Craftworlds and put them into one moon and tried to do a ritual to awaken Ynnead. The Deathwatch killed the Eldar and prevented Eldrad from completing the ritual. Ynnead faded to nothing but a spark of her ran away.

Nobody has any idea what happened to the Eldar souls after the ritual.

I liked both DoW and Dow2

Because it would ruin GW's timeline. Better have it in AU, then shoehorning something into 40K. 40K is already crammed as it is.

Order is also inside chaos you idiot.

>Xenos getting cucked by the Imperium

Space Marines being 7' has been rock-solid canon for decades, and IIRC Eldar are most often mentioned as being significantly taller than humans but shorter than Space Marines. The only questionable parts of that chart are Terminators being way taller than Marines (they'd be a couple of inches taller at best because ultimately they're just THICC Marines) and Tau only being a hair shorter than humans (they should be something like 5'4").

>genestealer infected tau welcomed because diversity.
Why are Taus so silly?

Why are the new necrons egypt
What was wrong with old necrons?

Because they believe in a silly concept of a greater good in a universe where there is only war.

When I got Eternal Crusade I thought it was gonna be a slower paced game but it's almost as fast as CoD and there are tons of 1 hit kill weapons. I dont know much about Warhammer lore but I thought Space Marines were walking tanks but in this game it feels like their armor is made of butter.

He created them

Take a guess.

>fire warrior book
>one of the fire warriors thinks a water caste girl is hot
>turns out he can't fuck her because inter-caste isn't allowed
>even if it was, it's the government that decides who gets paired up with who based on their genes and shit

I could go for a grox burger

What even is the current 'canon' state of the 13th Black Crusade? Back in 5th edition I remember various rulebooks talking about it being all but over with Abaddon's grand fleet broken over Cadia leaving his ground forces cut off, surrounded and being ground down by Imperial armies.

But the most recent fluff keeps talking about the 13th as if it's just started and everything's gone to hell, and Cadia itself is barely mentioned. So which version is it?

WE NOW KANGZ AN SHIET

Whatever the most recent thing says.

I wish someone made kinda Mount and Blade like game but where you play as Orks.

EOT was retconned and the 13th Black Crusade was reset to be just starting. That's was in 5th ED a decade ago.

You are a decade late.

The orks like choppy, but there would also need to be dakka for it to be a real orky game

Unless the Chaos ending is partially canon, Thule is alive

No one said it would be melee focused you daft nigger hell even in MNB itself you can have ranged heavy army.

Why not make it a 40K general one where you can engage in naval/space battles and then ground battles for fortresses and shit?

>Would you an Eldar?

>Not dying for the Emperor

YOU HERETICAL SCUM I'LL SMOTHER YOU IN THE DEAD CORPSES OF YOUR ILK

YOU WILL DROWN IN FILTHY XENOS AND HERETICAL SAVAGE BLOOD

The nu-Crusade only started cropping up recently in 7th edition books though.

"A traitor is worst than a heretic. For at least the heretic stands by their beliefs." - Lord Inquisitor "Oh! was that your Demon?" Eisenhorn.

Nope, it started in 5th ED which ignored EoT results and reset the timeline.

Isnt he also a perpetual custodian terminator or something?

Eternal Crusade failed to deliver. I will propably never play as Chaos Space Marine or an Ork outside of controling them in DoW. Sad as fuck guys.

>Stronger psukers than the emperor

Where? No human or elder that's for sure, tzeentch himself probably but that's about it

I'd guess this was during the heresy. Then again even in 40k lore or tabletop Abaddon is a rape unit with his Talon of Horus and Drachyen. Even during the crusade Abbadon was one of the top duelist among the Legions with Sigismund or probably Jago being the only one who can match him.

Magnus?
Be'lakor?

Please bear in mind that a guardsman, ork boy, and eldar guardian are all S3, the S and T graph isn't a linear scale, S4 is far above S3 and S5 is far above S4, that's why monstrous creatures are usually S5 despite being several times bigger than a space marine. S6+ is reserved for the absolute beasts/ crazy wargear

But by worshipping the Emperor means killing you, Xeno scum.

That's a very extremist view, really.

>I can always hijack one of them
If the machine spirit won't muderfuck your brain, then sure.

In old 13th black crusade hes is leading the Blood Ravens 4th company on Cadia.

>accepting Xenos while worshipping the Emperor

Maybe when the Emperor was alive and he was there to personally take control of the policies but he's on the throne and we damn well worship him by stepping on your muscular but very weak Tau asses.

Agreed, eldar are said to move with such grace and in such a bizarre fashion that it looks off, like they shouldn't be able to move in such ways. A guardian (drafted civilian militia) in lore is able to physically beat down guardsman with ease simply due to being so much faster. Basic eldar civillians are basically human Olympian athlete's that can see in and react in slo mo

>(spoiler)
I almost didn't get it
Until I got it

Tyranids are fucking scary. But I think by far the worst thing would be Dark Eldar. They wouldn't be a "threat to the imperium, unstoppable alien horde" kinda scary. But if you got separated and they caught you...

It is the only way. Kill the Mutant, the Alien, the Heretic.

>I'd guess this was during the heresy.

Nah.

Just before the 13th Black Crusade, Abaddon and Kharn fought. Abaddon wanted to recruit Kharn but Kharn refused so Abaddon had to beat on him a little.

Forgetting Azhek. Motherfucker tricked a Space Marine Captain, a Deacon and a Tau Etheal into serving him all at the same time.

Well, no pulse rifles for you guys!

Didn't expect different results. They are throttling Abaddon up to cover the fan mocking of him.

>Pulse rifles
Who do you think I am? Some kind of heretic?

There is no stronger psyker than the Emperor, and anyone who says otherwise is either lying or misinformed. In fact the Emperor is arguably the single most powerful being in the current setting.

THIS THREAD NOW BELONGS TO KHORNE AND ALL HIS GLORY

BOW DOWN FAITHFULS

This is true, to a sense. Even Slaanesh exists strictly outside time and space, even though we do have a start point and a cause. That particular brain teaser is tied up in metaphysics, so I won't go into it.

But humanity is indeed responsible for how the chaos gods exist in modern times. Supercharged by all the conflict, struggles and continuous self-destructive desires of humanity as its individuality slowly dies off in favour of evolutionary progress.

This results in more powerful negative emotions and concepts becoming more nutritious, plentiful and useful than positive ones. We reach gesalt critical mass and suddenly Khorne is no longer honour, duty and good sportsmanship and only desires blood and carnage. Nurgle is no longer life and death in a perfect balance but has become a cesspit as more things rot than things grow. Tzeentch and Slaanesh similarly grow in power as plotting and decadence take priority over progress and aspirations.

why does every campaign have the same story in dawn of war 2?
this was a major disappointment

Keep it and go before i shove a chainsword up your arse.

Because nu-Relic are cucks who want the Esports crowd rather than just putting in the effort of making a game people actually like again

khorne a shit
t. nurgle

How about they work on keeping his arms on.

heretic pls go

>5 days ago

>Khorne is no longer honour, duty and good sportsmanship and only desires blood and carnage
>Nurgle is no longer life and death in a perfect balance but has become a cesspit as more things rot than things grow

This stuff was never canon. The Chaos gods were always extremes of emotion and violence.

The only bit of it that is true is that Tzeentch still embodies hope.

Those are clearly veterans, not ordinary humans at all.

Yeah he still isn't stronger than the fucking emperor of mankind as a psyker, the guy who the chaos gods were afraid of

Magnus was below the emperor, but he was considered to be on a whole other level compared to alpha psykers. The emperor was still several leaps and bounds ahead of him. The emperor of mankind is THE strongest psyker that has existed in the material universe

Agreed

>Can they sometimes have differences which aren't immediately reconcilable?
>Tyranids, in fluff, a race capable of adapting to nearly everything and flooding entire planets with huge armies
>TT - here have these cheeses lists and useless as fuck Tyranid Warriors and lol carnifex units

That guy under the axe in the background looks more like a Meganob than a Chaos Terminator.

As a nid player for around 14 years this always bothered me, they are meant to be super adaptable bugs, 3rd and 4th ed codex did them justice, now they are one of the most monolist armies out there with no synergy

Khorne is so fucking obsolete
>le killing
>worshippers of other chaos gods kill as well
>le rage
>every chaostard is pissed anyway

I would vivisect an Eldar for research purposes.

The Omnissiah is the best and only god.

Will DoW3 have admech? It fucking better. I want to command a glorious army of divine machina.

They desperately need a new codex.

Instead Nid players get fucking Genestealer Cults that nobody asked for.

Come the fuck on, GW.

I'm fairly certain the "War in Heaven", which fucked everything up, did more to form the Chaos gods than everything in the last 10,000 years ever did.

>they are meant to be super adaptable bugs
I wish they could do something to represent that in the TT game, but I have no clue how and that makes me sad.
Im happy we got spore pods back though.

>game doesn't even have chaos
>asking for AdMech

Lets start with the basics, first.

Don't get your hopes up, user. It's the first step on the road to disappointment.

Are mono Ork armies still crap?

>no tau
>no necrons
>no chaos

Those 3 are top priority compared to your shit army.

Feels good being eldar master race

>Instead Nid players get fucking Genestealer Cults that nobody asked for.
debatable

but hey, atleast they got those new deal boxes right, there is still hope with the new CEO

who am I kidding, we will get Age of 40k and monopose units only

>but I have no clue how and that makes me sad.

Something like "at the start of your turn nominate one unit in 24" of your warlord. that unit gains [biomorph]."

These guys are clearly the best gods.
Do they accept human worshippers?

3rd and 4th ed codex, for relatively cheap you could upgrade almost every bugs Armour, Stregnth or iniative, extra attacks, carnifex could be 2+ save with T7

Alas that's all gone now...

Purestrains sound perfect to be fair, 5++ save, 3 attacks base and 15ppm? Much better than the stealers we get. Its a step in the right direction, hoping the next nid codex follows this trend. Plus GSC psychic powers are so fucking good

>debatable

It's a nice addition but I think people would rather they get a 7E nid codex, then build on that with stealer cults.

And CSM still need a proper codex, too.

That's because it's a hellbrute

>And CSM still need a proper codex, too.
We need proper dreadnoughts.

I bet DoW3's going to have Chaos
How many fucking 40k games started out with basic as fuck enemies like Orkz then it suddenly reveals Chaos behind the scenes?
Even the fucking Tau FPS had Chaos

>I bet DoW3's going to have Chaos
It doesnt matter, it looks like a turd anyway.
The tweets arent promising either

Not really because gork n mork are entities created by ork mentality, humans don't have the same warp connection that orks have, so yeah you could worship them but you'd have no effect
Orks on the other hand revere any other race that they can have a proper scrap with (like yarrick)

>Vidyababbies.

That's the modern design of Chaos Dreadnoughts with a slightly more imaginative name..

DoW2 didn't have chaos, people speculating necrons are going to be added at some point.

Probably wont touch the game till i see Sisters of Battle/Witch Hunters.

Learned something new today.

>Probably wont touch the game till i see Sisters of Battle/Witch Hunters.

>thinking GW or Relic gives a shit about the two dozen people on the planet that want SoB

Waifufags are the worst.

>people speculating necrons are going to be added at some point.
they said the inquisitor quote was from a necron codex

>Waifufag
Kill yourself already

>caring about an unbalanced Tabletop game with powercreep out the wazoo.

the best thing about 40k is the setting which is as far away from space opera as can be.

Who cautiously hype for DoW3 guardsmen here?
>All the coh 2 voice actors give hours of dialogs to the guardsmen.
>guardsmen voiced by the dude who did ostruppen.
>stormtroopers voiced by the dude who did Panzergrenadiers.
>mfw

>Relic
>CA
>companies owned by sega.
>not caring about waifufags.

SIsters of battle are female ISIS in power armor.

I wanna fuck that cultist.

I literally though Chaplin skull helmets were their actual skulls too.

>totally forgot that DoW3 is coming
>check the official page for info
>realize why I forgot that it exists

>Who cautiously hype for DoW3 guardsmen here?

What makes you think they'll ever get added?

>dawn of war
>base game has 4 factions, adds 5 factions in 3 expansions

>dawn of war 2
>base game has 4 factions, adds 2 factions in 2 expansions

>dawn of war 3
>base game has 3 factions

It's like they just cared less and less as time went on.

Does the shadow in the warp affect the Ork gestalt thingamajig?

This is what an male Eldar looks like, actually.

They just realized they can still sell the game with a lot of cut stuff they can sell as DLC

we never see artworks of dead (or ripped in 2) sisters of battle.

That's because they are the best

In TTS big E sends out a proclamation for the Inquisition to disband. The radical corrupt and loony parts of the Inquisition thinks this is heresy, so they try to "liberate" the Emperor. Thus Emps has all these radical elements transported to the warp. Allowing anyone who didn't question him to keep their jobs. It was the easiest and most efficient way to get rid of the corrupt shitters

That's simply not true, is it, user?

if it was then octavius war would be over

It SHOULD, but I don't think the writers think about it much, same way all the vegetation on a planet grows at a much accelerated rate when the hive fleet nears the planet. like you can visibly see the plants growing. That never gets mentioned anymore

you fucked up, hope it bombs

Cant be any worse than DoW2

Or maybe SJW would shit their pants if you picture women being defeated.

Ok, i have a question about eldar and other advanced races. I have Only a glancing knowlage of the Lore and I'd be Happy if any of you Nerds could enlighten me.

How do younger, more primitiv races, like humans, eben stand a chance.
Aren't the eldar thousands of years ahead in technological advancements? Imagine a medival army trying to take on a modern military force, even one tiny in size comparison. The medival army wouldn't stand a chance.

Eldar have a many milennia head start, right? It's not like Scientific advancements Slow down with time, but they accellerate. How don't they just obliterate the humans with something so advanced, That they can't even comprehent?

Thanks

non official shitty art.

Eldar race got fucked and stagnated. It's hard to make new technology when your race is focusing on trying to survive and being on the run.

When that happened Humanity was being led by the emperor which had it's golden age and got to a technological point where they can compete against the eldar.

Now that humanity is stagnating eldar has a chance to fight back.

Eldar had so much sex they ended up creating a god that destroyed 90% of their civilisation and population. They simply don't have the numbers or resources to take on any of the other races head on. They prefer to try and manipulate events from the sidelines and pop in at the right moment, but like the CIA they're not very good at it.

>non official

Who gives a fuck.

>shitty

Yeah.

*tips fedora*
*turns up rock music*

>*tips fedora*

How in the fuck is that picture fedora?

Please explain.

>M-M-MUH SJW BOOGIEMAN
Take your agenda pushing cancer back to Cred Forums faggot.