Big Boss vs Solid

Who is the better fighter and who do you prefer more?

Solid and Solid. He was a soldier since birth, and I prefer him more because he does what's right without wanting fame.

Solid had the better games.

Venom Snake is the superior.

He was a true hero.

Solid

Killed Venom AND Big boss AND Liquid AND helped take down Solidus AND stopped the Patriots

Solid is the superior soldier

Solid is literally(LITERALLY) a meme of Big Boss, Big Boss is the superior soldier even if Solid "killed" him when he was like half his age.

>big boss was a pussy and used a decoy to deal with skullface
>meanwhile Solid at the age of 80 and dying of super cancer took on the B&B corps and the largest PMCs around the world

Solid is the better operative seeing how his games are perfectly smooth while BB controls super clunky.

I like BB more because he isn't a sour cunt.

>I like BB more because he isn't a sour cunt.
>tried to take over the world because muh boss

He actually used a decoy to get attention away from him whilst he was building Outer Heaven but I know what you mean

Solid.

My only beef with Kohima is that we never got a proper second game with Solid. Fuck Old Snake, fuck the hour you get in MGS 2, I wanted another in his prime Solid game. I don't get Kojimas fucking boner for Big Boss.

Solid. I love how Kojima reveals that he had the inferior genes all along, yet still managed to overcome them to beat Liquid.

How? Who fucking knows. Maybe it was willpower, or the thought that he was doing the right thing. Either way it is unironically inspiring to me.

Solid is driven to a ridiculous degree (see 4) to do the right thing, and right the wrongs of his and BB's past. The man's a goddamn hero who sacrificed everything to make the world a better place. Plus, he was a good boy who dindu nuffin

Solid is obviously a better fighter since he's genetically engineered to be. I think I like Solid more even though cigars > cigarettes and MSF has a perfect aesthetic.

>ywn play Metal Gear: Philanthropy
>ywn get to play as Solid Snake going from country to country blowing up metal gears with Otacon.

>tfw you will never be a soldier in MSF

Peace Walker was the best. A bunch of manchildren who believe in Santa running a private military.
I wish TPP was able to decide whether it wants to be some seriously wacky shit or grim as fuck. Diamond Dogs just didn't have the same charm to it.

Why the fuck didn't Konami make a game where you go on missions with your friends as MSF or DD mercs instead of another fucking zombie game.

Nanomachines, son.

>ywn never take a shower in front of Venom

>SS in his prime
FOUND THE FAGGOT WHO DIDN'T PLAY
METAL GEAR AND
METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE

He specified Solid, as in another main 3d title not the character.

In the second to last sentence of his*

>AND Liquid

To be fair, Snake technically didn't beat Liquid in the end. Despite kicking his ass the entire game, Liquid had Snake dead to the rights at the very end when their jeeps crashed, remember? Liquid was moments away from killing Snake and there wasn't really anything Snake could do. The only thing that finally put Liquid down and saved Snake in the end was Foxdie finally deciding to work on Liquid at that very moment.

Crashing jeeps isn't a skill though.