hello

why, my peanus weenus of course

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah

ITT: enemies that don't fuck around - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus

hahaha!

>Nazi operative
>British Sten gun

I love RTCW but man this hits me in the autism hard.

^
gud post

Fuck these assholes.

Are you having a stroke?

Fuck. I don't even remember if I was able to beat her. Fuck that bitch.

>being 2new for peanus weenus
this fucking board

Pretty much the hardest things in the game aside from Jeanne, Father Balder, and Rodin.

The Yeti from Ski Free

yeah, whatever vintage meme you think you're spewing, it sounds absolutely fucking terrible.

Obligatory

>Father Balder
god please don't fucking remind me of that bullshit
fuck bayonetta and all its final bosses actually.

Cool so you just heard of an old meme we don't care you fucking autist it was never funny to begin with

Open both doors, fucking run out the room, shut the door.

The wampas will fight each other and you can finish off the last one standing with no effort.

just cripple the wings

triggered newfags are triggered

I was waiting for this

>he responded

>being this dumb

cazador AI is dumb and you can actually juke them in melee like pinkies in doom, armed with this knowledge they are one of the most harmless enemies in the entire game if you arent a shitter. never use VATS against them

Neck yourself newfag

>look at me guize im le oldfag!!1!

That was a fun fight though.

Honestly the only boss I don't really like in that game is Fortitudo and he's one of the easiest, just really annoying to deal with because of all the fire and lava that hurts you.

Also, that feel when you finally start gitting gud and know how to beat G&G without resorting to torture attacks.

Underrated.

Fucking newfags goddamn.

>One of Blastko's most dangerous enemies in a career that involves nazis, magic, super science, or some variation of those three, and it turns out it was a bunch of women in leather bodysuits, high heels, and stolen British guns

sup

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>am i funnny yet guys? am i oldfag enuf?? xD

>pretending to be an oldfag with fucking newgrounds memes

absolute failure

triggered as fuck

I fucking loved the creepy-ass robo murmurs he made during the fight against him. Made you anxious as hell as to where he was going to come at you from.

Not really, Bayo never had a fight that was fun to me. There was always some gimmick that prevented me from having fun unlike dmc. I just wanted a 1v1 that was all skill. Jeane was the closest thing to that, but her inflated health and all the scene changes put me off.

Gitting gud in bayo was fun though. Witch Timing without thinking was pretty satisfying.

>posts dead horse pasta

you aren't even aware of the statement you're making right now and that's sad.

>thats a nice camera you got there
>would be a real shame if
>SOMEONE
>DID
>SOMETHING
>LIKE
>THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>tfw i can meme harder than you guys lol butthurt newfags

Alright dude, we get it.

You have to be a super ultra newfag to not have seen peenus weanus

>melon room on very hard/revengeance

This nigga knows whats up

Wow, he's legitimately spamming now. Let me guess, 14? Got here last week?

Ah. To me, Bayonetta was probably one of the best games that I've ever played and it had some of the best bosses in any game that I've ever played. I remember replaying some of the boss chapters over and over again just because they were pure fun to me and that was something at that time that I hardly ever even really did. It had been a long while since I ever replayed part of a game just because it was THAT fun to me.

All the cinematic shit can get a little annoying when you play it over and over again to get that Platinum, but it's not THAT bad and I still consider its bosses to be some of the best in vidya. And I consider Jeanne to be probably the second best rival boss after Vergil in DMC3.

hello

dude, calm down

i can meme this all day lol pic related is one of the funny memes going around

5 Tons vs 5 Frogs.
Who wins?

The proper meme response to those posts is "It's a meme, you dip"

Please review the meme textbook again.

man this thread devolved real fast

user you should probably get an autism diagnosis so you can at least get free money out of it

being a cringey sperglord and not getting paid for it is just embarrassing

I fucking hate this place

instant L1 + R1, tired of your shit

Lurk moar

>Newfags come to shit up a community's culture
>Get corrected on it
>Lol you stupid I'm always right, I'm the one representing the culture here now xDD

Lurk more

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>revengeance difficulty
>kill them all in 5 seconds
>Very Hard
>Die

?

I love when a newfag gets caught being new and they realize they feel so embarrassed that they melt down and start hiding behind irony humor. It's not a big deal kid, let it go. Using a derivative of the noun meme as a verb or adjective is childish as fuck. Quickest way to shout to the world that you're new and to follow that up with an immature tirade just tells us you're too young to engage here meaningfully. LURK MOAR

shitter

>learn the difference
>never get caught in a mimic chest again

its not easy to reach these levels of butthurt just because of memes

i'm guessing this user is going to be thinking about this thread for hours trying to rationalize how much of a tool he was

before you reply to me, consider that digging yourself deeper might not help

That's a nice raid static you've got there.
It'd be a shame if something... happened to it.

they are literally designed to be an annoyance on your trudge through the blight.

It wasn't THAT hard, but you hard to bind the right spells and have Squalls Lionheart attack. Also, it helped playing it on Emulator with quicksave.

>90% ambush rate
how?

You like falling to death, eh?

You stupid dumb idiot, look here:

the yetis from Ratchet & Clank 2

They weren't so bad in Dark Souls 3. Really easy to dodge roll them endlessly because they're so slow between attacks

now THESE guys will fuck you up. Also those giant dogs with the phantom hitboxes

Wait until you encounter the motherfucker in the Omega Ruins in FFX.

You MUST have First Strike on an active party member or it's game over, because they get a 100% ambush rate and are designed to ALWAYS open with Bad Breath.

no one cares

In 7, I never had problems with them.
In X, there were no problems on Calm Lands, Zanarkand was ok as well, but in Omega ruins they always fucking ambushed me. Thank god Auron's celestial had first hit.

I literally never fought these guys fair. The first one I baited into killing itself by falling down the elevator shaft and the others I kept my distance and took cheap shots from the behind cover of wall corners.

>trying to do The Navel (extreme) with randos in ff14
>several people fall off the ledge EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

it didn't even help when the expansion came out and everybody was massively overgeared. It was still impossible with randoms because they just fell off the fucking cliffs

it's strange because the other ex primals that required a lot of coordination and tactics didn't fail as much as the one that only really required basic tactics and not falling off the fucking stage

also chryssalids

Don't mess with the wrong crowd.

just because you're a mountain of lard doesn't mean you're a crowd

>Hope you like homing explosive kidney stones that fucking chase you around walls, faggot

Man fuck this guy.

When I encountered those fuckers in Super GnG I usually just kept running until I hit a checkpoint and let myself die. Easier than fighting them. Also a lot of them are conveniently right before checkpoints

>[Jewel Blaster intensifies]

>just walking along, going from A to B
>suddenly hear heavy breathing and fast footsteps
>they're coming from the left
>no, the right
>it's behind me!
>on the left again!
>see a mirage of sorts heading towards you
>before you can even aim at this thing
>pic related shows up and sucks away half of your blood leaving you bleeding, disoriented, dizzy and often with your main weapon dropped

I hate these fuckers so much.

Hello.

fuck that thing

I think FF15 might be alright in the end.

>Play as Dragoon
>Fuck the timing up of a jump
>Manage to get out of the danger zone but not really because of lag and 3rd world Canadian internet
>Thrown off the arena
>Party responds with "wow what a surprise gj drg"
>They beat him
>I get the mount

came here to post this

More like annoy the shit out of you

Yeah yeah, dragoons always have an excuse for standing in orange circles and lines.

>m-muh jump! It was my jump that killed me! It's not me, the person that pressed the jump button, that is to blame!

you can just press F to ski faster than the Yeti can run and he can never catch you

yeah really

>That sudden sound it makes and then the huge face.

>he can never catch you
have you even played the game

le epic screencap meme xD only oldfags will remember, double tapped & upboated for thine ability to elicit answers from a post *murr my furzlez* :3

[Vomiting intensifies]

have you ever pressed F

go download skifree and press F

just be careful because a 2nd one spawns from the bottom eventually so you need to pretty much ski diagonally

Why do these seraphim look like they're about to drop the most fire album of 2016?

Well, the Sten gun's magazine was the same as an MP-40, so it's not too much of a stretch that sexy Nazi ladies could've captured some and use whatever ammo they already had.

SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M TOO BUSY RIDING MY HORSE IN MY COOL ARMOR IN LOW LEVEL AREAS

UH OH

how did it take us this long?

Stop posting, Cazador, there's a wanderer about 200 feet away that you have to fuck up

these fuckers

Nothing in the entire game is as dangerous as these early game enemies.

The devs actually made an award based on shitty enemy design based on that. youtube.com/watch?v=GB-iWq0IhH4

>Western devs in charge of enemy design

>Go to Omega ruins
>Haven't saved in like three hours, so lot's of extra level-ups
>Encounter a Malboro after like 3 fights.
>Ambushed! Don't have first strike. Oops.
>He doesn't use bad breath as first attack and I can flee.

Thank god.

I never found them to be that bad in 1 because of how they spawned.

Later games though...

How do they spawn differently? I remember having as much trouble with them in 1 as in the other games

come along for doggos wild ride (pawns not invited)

>newgrounds memes
newgrounds has no memes

oh man hate all birds forever

YO I HEARD
*smacks metallic lips*
THAT
*kills small puppy*
YO
*burns down an orphanage*
THAT YOU WUZ
*charges gravity blast*
HAVIN FUN N SHIEEEEET
*one shots your entire team and destroys your skell*

These fuckers.

Although to be fair, like half of the game's enemies are 'that one enemy'.

7 year old me was so underlevelled

bloody paralysis, hail damage and that Blastoise Blizzard wrecked my day so hard

Really satisfying to beat, though.

I was 5 when I first beat Red, and he was super easy. You were just retarded.

Cynthia and Steven were far harder.

The GCS fight with Red doesn't have hail damage, user.

Pfff. These dudes became fodder. Eventually I was happy to see them.

Whats up motherfucker

These guys can fuck right off.

OW THE EDGE

STOP EATING MY FUCKING FLOWER GUYS AND EAT THE SHOOTS

Really?
My bad.
Been a while.

Cynthia's a cheating child-lover.
Steven was cool.

Perhaps I was incompetent, I found the legendary in the cave and thought that was it. Totally unprepared, underequipped, and underlevelled, he pushed my face in.
Didn't help that my highest level and only one who was anywhere near the initial league levels got paralysed immediately and I had no para heals

It was a while ago, but I do remmeber some of the frustrations clearly.

>giant dogs
>smack them in the nose until they recoil
>Dodge towards and behind them if they attack, away if they go for the spin
>critical hit their stomach-mouth-vagina
ezpz
I agree Outrider Knights were horse shit, though

>out of options
>kick a sword into it

Those Wampa's scared the shit out of me as a kid.

George has a pose and expression appropriate for every fucking situation, I swear.

loved the fact these guys were hard precisely because they attacked so slowly most of the time

Don't forget his cousin hidden away on the Gall Spaceport level.

W A M P A S T O M P A

Don't think about it too hard, user.

You've got a nice colony. Would be a shame if something happened.

Vores are easy shit, man.

Now, those bouncing little tarbaby niggerfuck Spawns that explode in your face? They can fuck right off.

I still have flashbacks of a entire party being wiped out in a second.

The desire to fuck them interferes with the ability to fight them.

You're at B2F of the Emerald Grove and this guy comes and slaps your medic on the ass, what do?

>Enter the bio lab warp
>Click
>Die

Bio Lab monsters in general make you think what the fuck was going through the designer's head when these were put in to the game.

>Mfw I learned their bones are stained with blood and they're not wearing red pants

It's an abandoned laboratory where horrific human experimentation took place and lots of tormented souls died, what did you expect? Toy Factory?

Quickload

They made a new floor with the 2nd rebirth jobs.
The gipsy tarots your entire party to pieces.
The paladin is inmune to snipers due to "defender lol xd".
Oh and the alchemist can absolutelly destroy anyone with vit in their builds due to acids.
Pretty fun to play through.

>When you juke their charge and they turn on a fucking dime and circle around you like 12 times in one second

What game is this? A card game?

This fuckers were impossible in Misery on Master difficulty
I always did what a sane STALKER would do in that situation...run for my lfe.

Warm but not hot.
Ragnarok Online is a old school rpg from the 2005 if I recall the date correctly.
Cards are a rare drop from monsters that give you different effects, this is one of them.

So you were 7 when heart gold and soul silver came out? Because hail doesnt exist in the original gold and silver. Reported for underage. Fuck off.

Revenants in Runescape were made to fuck your shit up. High levels, teleblock, 3 attack styles and they carry food.

>"oh you were going to try escape the space station?"