THE MEAT ON BONE

ON THE MEAT BONE

THEON BONEMEAT

ON THE BONEMEAT

AVRIL LAVIGNE

ON MY BONET

jesus christ danganronpa is so autistic

BONE THE MEAT ON

Well, I actually examine all of the background items in Danganronpa AND English is my first language, so I'm familiar with phrases. I'm gonna say it's the meat on the bone.

Seriously, who fucked this up? How?

This shit drove me insane, I swear I put the correct combinaison multiple times and still failed

So, uh, guys
What's that, you know, thing with 8 sides?

Fuck what is it?

WHY . YOU KNOW

>their last scene in DR3 is them eating the meat on bone

They're eating skewers though.
Still pretty related.

oh fuck that one. I had to look up the answer in a guide

WAGA NA WA....TANAKA GANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMU

guys help

its on the tip of the tongue

it's some sort of ascension device that allows it to hold multiple people and objects and takes to them to different floors of a building

what is it?!

hey remember that time the chef probably had sex with junko's dead body

TAYLOR SWIFT

JUSTIN BEIBER!

A lift.

That was changed from the original Japanese. Originally, it's that one of them implanted Junko's womb into herself to try and have Junko's baby

Gee, I wonder who that was....

.> Hopeman returns with a robot hand

>Think all this time it was copyright related
>They were just fucking with us and held out until this moment
One of the few actual surprises in this episode

that a little more sense since junko is pudding

KEEBO
E
E
B
O

I really hope Kodaka just goes nuts with whatever he wants to do with V3 now that he'll be free from the current canon.
DR3 was just...eh.

GRAVEL IN THE SWIMSUIT

If it eases your worries any, Kodaka just supervised DR3 but did not write any of it. So my HOPE is still sky high for V3

Source?

UP YOUR ASS

THE WEAPON IS UP YOUR ASS

That's a bit reassuring, and makes sense.
I don't know if it's because I played the games with the English dubs, but I felt like a lot of characters were very different from the way they were portrayed in the games.
Mahiru is just kind of there in most scenes, and Nagito goes from SHSL Madman to the class clown.

THE BONE ON MEAT

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

That and Sonia actually acknowledging Souda

Fuck bacon hand's magical resurrection though.

Meat
on
the
bone

Now fuck off

I thought we were free from you like Juzoboys

>I played the games with the English dubs
Why?

How many orgies did their class hold?

>Gundam NTR'd a guy by stealing his bird

>Mr. Crab in her panties.

Naivety is bullyiable trait, user. I didn't stop bullying Saionji for years, I wouldn't stop bulying her anytime soon.

Because she needs her bullying delivering every day and every episode!

I'm sorry, Mr Crab, but I had to do this to you. She needs her bullying, even if I had to disregard your opinion!

I like that he got acknowledged but is still mostly ignored as she hangs with Gundam

It's not a "magical resurrection" if she was never dead and was never intended to be dead. There were hints. Stop being a sore loser

This is the face of a serial killer that never has, and never will, pay for her crimes.

>Hamsters still alive

They truly were the dark devas of destruction.

genocider paying for her crimes wouldnt be fair to toko

Touko isn't Syo.

Wouldn't it be more fair to ship her off with the rest to the Island of Misfit Danganronpa Characters?

>le 2 people in one meme

That ain't how it works in real life, son.

This ain't real life, dipshit.

good thing its a work of fiction right?

I wonder who obliged her.

Well to be fair the world has gone straight into the shitter and she's pretty much under control now, I doubt anybody's rushing to reclaim old debts over trying to get the world back up and running again.

there's examples of multiple personalities irl, even though most of them are exaggerated and fake toko's is apparently real
in real life she would have the best plea of insanity in history and probably be able to live under house arrest or something
in the dr post-apocalypse world being the best serial killer in history is actually a very helpful talent and she's apparently done with murdering innocents so it's fine

Her IF and DR3 personalities are so different. You'd think Kodaka would at least humor the author a little

Mukuro is top cute but yes, IF and even a bit of DR:0 speak against how she viewed the hope manlet. In the end imagination is one's only sanctuary.

I get wanting to restart Hope's Peak.
I don't get reopening the murder building that everyone saw on TV. You couldn't have maybe built another school building, Headmaster Naegi?

>I played the games with the English dubs

That doesn't make him reusing the same plottwist in everything else any better though

shouldn't her eye be fucked up and her skin be discolored

THE KNIVES IN MONITORS

It was months later and she did take a poison blocker...

SDR2 was genuinly a decent dub. Only thing I dont like is Komaeda's lack of a raspy laugh

Whoa there user, do you know how weeb you were just going?

Half hopeman
Half naegi
Cap that shit

Becuse disbear for soda and teruteru

>Hajime's waifu is dead and lives in his head as a Tulpa, so he can only masturbate to her while she knows what he's doing
>Munakata is preparing a noose so he can go to Inaba
>Naegi is tapping this ass every night

SUPER HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL MOTHERFUCKING LUCK

You know, I've said a lot of bad things about Mikan over the years, a number of them during the airing of DR3 in fact, but in the end she turned out alright.

He assumed Juzo was a despair at that point since Juzo had said Junko was innocent in the past.

You fucking morons, "meat bone" isn't even a real thing.

I want to kill all toukomaru fags

Because in Danganronpa's world, HPA was a symbol of hope. That's the entire reason that Junko televised the killing game. To try and show that even the world's greatest hopes could fall to despair in petty squabbles.

Naegi earned it. Kyoko too, for that matter.

All they had to do change "on" to "in" and there would have only been one sensible answer.

Wasn't it supposed to be in a different universe

>All these spoilers
>Only just started UDG

Here's a UDG spoiler: the game is shit
Also, Monaca a qt

Be sure to play with the fucking undub dlc

>Naegi and Hajime never say a word to each other
>just nod
>Hopeman is the one who actually admires Naegi but even that gets cut short

Those are DR3 ending spoilers, not DRV3 premise discussion.

>DR1 and DR3 cast are in a serious situation, people die, others are pushed to their limits and things only get bleaker once the killing game is over
>DR2 cast rock up all better on a borrowed FF ship, solve all of the problems and have a happy, fun time doing it
What the actual fuck was going on in that episode?

>you will never be a part of Class 77
>you will never have fun dicking around killing people and causing havoc with no remorse and bring about the end of the world
>you will never be put in a video game that's mystery-themed where you figure out who the killers are just for fun with no real consequences for dying

>you will never wake up on a tropical paradise far away from the apocalyptic world but go on a little adventure with your friends anyway to fix some problems
>you will never save the day and be treated like a hero and then go back to the tropical island with yourself and your friends all there while countless other people have suffered and died painless deaths

Agreed for both.

I'm just posting the gay jokes for funsies though.

You can restart the school as a symbol of hope without using the very same building. What students are gonna want to go in there?

It was kind of funny to see Kyoko used as the tipping point on the ruse of Naegi getting a bittersweet ending rather than a happy one, even if I can't shake the feeling that the way they handled it kind of robbed her of some agency. Kyoko was interesting because she was bold and independent in a genre that tends to give you submissive and suck-up girls but she felt a little bit like a trophy in Hope side.
I may be majorly overthinking this. Either way, she's alive, Naegi is happier for it and Kyoko is more alive to be happy for it.

Wait a minute that art looks familiar

UDG is only relevant to one episode of DR3. As long as you played 1/2, you could have just watched the anime and put off UDG until later.

I see it as her putting complete trust in Naegi to finish the game without her, which is a big deal for her. Her personality did seem a bit flatter here, but that's true of literally every returning character that isn't Impostor.

WHAT YA YELLING FOR

Fuck, I wanna see the DR2 characters on more adventures.

>hajime
>taller than akane

>Literally a Nazi
is he our guy?

But it's not the meat, it's the bone where the weapon was hidden so I thought it was "On the meat bone" or "Bone on the meat". Granted those phrases don't exactly roll off your tongue but "Meat on the bone" sounds like you saying the weapon was hidden in the meat portion.

But the weapon was hidden in the meat. The bone was just a handle, and probably fake.

Also, examining it at the party has it called "meat on the bone".

They knew what they were doing

>fujo drawing kirigiri ass
How dense are you, user?

Hey guys, check out this hot V3 news!

wtf i love hope now

>kill off best character almost immediately
THE ANIME WAS FUCKING SHIT

[s]lmao[/s]

[s] lmao [/s]

I am with you, familia.

>braces
C U T E
U
T
E

>oh this is the place where Mukuro got speared
>I wanna stick my dick in of Mukuro's holes!
>calm down SHSL Pervert
>shut up, besides, where's Sayaka's body?

Nagito did nothing wrong.

>Student Council asks to use the Class Trial room for debates

Nagito did
E
͏ ͏ V
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ E
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ R
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏Y
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ T
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ H
͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ I
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ N
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ G
wrong

English dub was fine, go foam at the mouth on Cred Forums, autist.

This Hope's Peak ride has been great. DR3 felt rushed af but it was good to see some closure to the story.

I need to finish danganronpa zero some day.

Why is Mikan a Ultimate Nurse? Wouldn't a Ultimate Nurse just be a normal doctor? This shit makes no sense

NISA

Why? What's she in the original?

Health Committee member

I see, now I'm less triggered

You're right and in the end he was forgiven by his classmates and Hinata and got away with everything he did.

Yeah this is why she's just called a nurse.

What even the fuck is a "health committee member"?

This is also why Ibuki is just the SHSL musician. What the fuck is a "light club music member"?

And Peko is the swordswoman because many people don't know what the fuck a "kendoka" is

Is alright, my hajimeme bro.

What do you think Komaeda did with Junko's hand?

Ate it

>what is a light music club
Come on

This is just another "[x] GLASS HIM" where people dont understand words and blame the game, huh?

Where's the 150 page Teruteru thesis?

>>Think all this time it was copyright related
Why would you think that?

Both of the cases are local problems fucktard.
Glass him doesnt mean smash someone's face in everywhere,even most english-spoken places.

It's not the games fault youre a socially retarded shut in who hasn't heard of an incredibly common phrase that can be found in every form of fiction and heard spoken in real life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glassing

Is this close enough?

>wait a minute those notes

Are you the autist who made a thread about people not making notes for vidya anymore, or did you just save those off of that thread.

The guy who made that thread saved that pic too. That pic originated in an Cred Forums thread.

Weird, I could swear the guy said he made the notes himself.

wtf i love hope now

The guy who made the notes came to that thread and commented. OP saved them from the original Cred Forums thread.

>The only thing Makoto did in the entire series is get the RoD in the NWP so they could cuck him out of the finale and save the day
>It only worked because Izuru predicted all and played him like a fiddle anyway
I loved the finale

So V3 mastermind is Makoto?

He held it

Who J U Z O B O Y S here?

Am I supposed to hear air horns? Because I'm hearing air horns.

__ _____ ______ ___ ____ _______ ___ ___ ____

So how did Monomi turn the cow into a chicken?

They never explained that

Literal faggot
Purse Owner and Junko, also a bunch of normal people

MAGIC

Isn't the self-aware Monokuma from the end stinger still in that school?

He got uploaded into NWP

Wow was the fan translation done by Thomas Mann, it just rolls of your tongue

>Gundam came out alive

Man I don't give a fuck, i'll give the rest of the anime a pass.

WATCH THE NEWS

And Soda managed to become one of Sonia's concubines, Gundham is still her husband though.

>robot hand hopeman
>chiaki is hajizuru's tulpa
>imposter disguising himself as Yu
>naegi does jack and shit the whole episode
>kirigiri comes back
>hopeman forcibly dragged away from naegi before he can go full HOPE
>16th participant was actually fucking weedman
>MIND HACC
DR3 was a wild fucking ride.

Wait, what?

I haven't been following the animes, is Mikan alive at least?

They all woke up and saved the world in the final DR3 episode. Then they took the blame for the killing game because they thought it was a bad idea for people to learn that the FF was run by crazy people. They fucked off on a boat, never to be seen again because their saga is over.

>their saga is over
nagito's getting an OVA

Ah right the OVA of what he experienced while being dead and waking up from the VR.

>This is gonna have a happy ending! I just know it!

Will you dumb chucklefucks start believing what he says now FUCK.

wtf i love hope now

wtf i love hope now

wtf i love hope now

wtf i love hope now

wtf i love hope now

That's just the brainwashing video though, not the hope one

wtf i hate hope now

Also Peko Pekoyama is a murderer too, but that isn't brought up again either.

I'm assuming that was where the Junko AI came from
>Junko was working with her digitized self throughout DR1

I never really thought about it but like, Hajime is pretty fucking tall.

He is the ultimate human after all, no point in him being a manlet.

Teruteru is fatter than I remember

All that junk food he ate must have done some damage.

>fun design
>useful talent
>just wanted to help people
I knew she was doomed from the start, I'm just glad she'll be remembered fondly for what she did unlike literally every other FF member, barring the drunk and homo

Gozu was a decent chap too.

He's only around 5'11", so he's not that tall, just a lot taller than a lot of the cast.

PARIS HILTON

Yeah man

wtf i love hope now

May BRACES rest in heaven.

Bump

Danganronpa 3 was good

It was incredibly flawed, but I agree. That said, I still think a clean break from all of this baggage for V3 can only be good.

i just realized how retarded dr2 was
>junko is not able to directly kill anyone, because of privileges or shit
>but shes allowed to execute them after trial class
>implying creators of virtual world made privileges to kill anyone at any time ever

HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE

The killing was embedded in the rule, so she basically isn't committing the murder, she's only following the system

Wasn't it punishment for breaking the rules and killing someone? Monokuma just used the "punishment" loophole to kill them, just like how he was justified in almost killing Akane when she directly attacked him but when Nekomaru took the blow he had to save his ass.

are you retarded too? neo program was created to make new fabulous memories that will replace their despair ones, not to participate in a killing game and for sure not to kill them

Izuru fucked with the code tho.

He engineered it to be Junko's despair vs chiaki's hope. It's not junkos game.

Future won left field tho.

Yes but she could make those rules, as long as they didn't interfere with other rules
The retarded reason is why wasn't "Not killing anyone" a rule in the first place?

Because until Junko fucked around with it, there was no way for people to die in the simulation. That's why the 'death' state left people fucked and in a coma. It wasn't ever meant as a feature.

> "She hit her with a swimsuit filled with gravel!"
> IT'S AN OCTAGON!
> ano kamera anguru dake de?
> Wire on Maelstrom of Blind Confusion
> ON MEAT BONE THE
> "I should already know who the culprit is!"

> I murdered two of my classmates in cold blood but nobody cares about that hehehe

Fuck that DR3 ending I don't understand how you can stomach hanging out with someone like Teruteru or Peko who murdered you.

> we were all brainwashed haha it's cool right guy haha all in the past xdxdx

She helped save Kyoko, she's starting to make amends.

She killed Chiaki but saved Kyoko, she's back at square 1

she strangled ibuki and bled Hiyoko like a stuck pig

she's at square -2

That was all VR so it's cool bro. I mean look at Nagito, he tried to get everyone that was left killed.

Teruteru, Peko, Gundham, and Nagito all would need to be held accountable too then.

EXACTLY

I fucking hate how they just all leave scot-free like nothing fucking ever happened "it was vr bro xd haha it never really happened haha"

She's actually the only one not responsible for any death into the NWP, since she was DESPAIR when she killed them.
Gundham I can see getting away with it, he did it for anyone not to starve after all.
Peko just acted out of naivety, she might have been scolded but anyone getting over it soon is easy enough to believe, most of it was a misunderstanding about what Fuyuhiko wanted anyway, and Mahiru did have responsability for that photo
What I don't understand is how Teruteru and Nagito got away with it: Teruteru is a bitch who wanted everyone dead because he was homesick, Nagito wanted to do it for the lulz hopewith his not-despair personality

juzo is a fucking failure of a person too for giving into the world's shittiest blackmail

this
"OH NO BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE I'M IN LOVE WITH MUNAKATA" like come on man that's weak
what a pussy
t. gay user

Like, anyone knew you were a fag for Persona, bro, relax, Chisa joked about that too, just admit it who cares

I'm pretty sure everybody is just too scared of Nagito to really give him serious shit. They've seen what he's capable of in Case 5.

> no mention of any of the "pick the suspicious spot!" segments

I honestly just clicked all over the place until the answer was found. Killed myself about two times every time it showed up. Fuck that.

> (Improved) Hangman's Gambit

>Teruteru
Impostor is kind and would understand his desire to find his mother. Also he didn't mean to kill him specifically, but rather Nagito.
>Peko
Only one that could cause a lot of trouble, but I bet Fuyuhiko would apologize on her behalf and Mahiru again is quite the understanding person so she'd just scold them.
>Mikan
literally reverted to a brainwashed self, non accountable
>Gundham
Gentleman's duel, Nekomaru had already consented to it and was fine even before dying.
>Nagito
He's a looney and they have given up on ever making him better.

Hajizuru could have given him a spank or two, but at that point he remembered how much he loved his classmates and there was no need for it I suppose

the meat on the bone meme is a joke that everyone got it wrong the first time even though they knew the answer for whatever reason yes

I assume they all made serious heartfelt apologies after waking up. They didn't just warp to the FF building. It's safe to assume shit happens offscreen. Use your imagination.

>but I bet Fuyuhiko would apologize on her behalf
I imagine that's exactly what happened there. And he probably apologized to Peko as well.

Imposter is best boy.

Using our imaginations is what led to people getting angry at the mind control video being what caused class 77 to become despairs.

Komaeda's is the only one I don't get. I can see Hiyoko forgiving Mikan, or at least letting it go, before I see them all forgiving that insane son of a bitch.

They'll just keep him chained if he ever gets too excited. No one likes him anyways apart from Hajime who befriended him before realizing he was insane.

Komaeda is sick. They all know that and have resigned themselves to it, but can't just see themselves casting him aside.

he is next to literally all the manlets of the series

>Hiyoko thanks Mikan for her help
>Peko and Fuyuhiko see each other as equals
>Teru isn't as perverted anymore
>Sonia compliments Soda
>Gundam finally uses his real name
>Mahiru strikes out on her own
>Nagito interacting with Makoto
Man Hope Arc was dumb, but i'll be damned if it didn't treat the DR2 cast well.

He's a fag and a failure but that doesn't stop him being OUR BOY

>>Teru isn't as perverted anymore
But he is
He had a scene where he said his dick was standing with excitement

I think they can forgive him for his last case, even if it did kill Hajime's waifu.

What about the first one?

>Sonia not genki anymore, looks pretty depressed.
>throws Souda a bone by praising him once
>uncucked???
I guess Sonia is the only one who feels really bad about that whole mass murder thimg

*as* user. You forget the time he almost fucked Sonia by tricking her once in Dr2? Or am I making that up.

Ibuki is alive so it's alright. I used to despise Mikan but she's a good girl now. Even helped the second best girl.

She probably feels bad about what she did to her country.

Now i want a sol anime with dr2 cast to see what happened after dangan3

ZIMBABWE

You read too much into this, she was just calm and collected, she couldn't do anything there to help anyway

They all fucked

The End

BAZOOPER

Im stupid I didn't see the as
And close he tried to trick into sucking his dick to get poison out of him

That just makes me want to see it more

Remember Gilligan's Island?

Hope for comiket

>Komaeda praises Weebman shitty hope anime
WHAT THE FUCK

>decent dub
What an oxymoron.

Considering they used to be the despairs I think they did a bit more than just kill each other in the past, best to to say "alls well that ends well" and leave it at that.

Ultimate Despair Junko didn't care about Despair being cheaply spread by anime

Ultimate Hopeman didn't care about Hope being cheaply spread by anime

>mfw hopeman OVA

I've reached the point where this is the only response I have to people who bitch about that. I simply do not care now.

I fucking love monokuma, is he (she?) our guy?

Cred Forums strikes me as a group of people who would really be in to despair.

Kinda wish Kyouko had come back in a better way. Her character deserved a bit better. But I guess I should just be happy she's alive and gets her manlet.

>he (she?)
Monokuma is often referred to as a guy even though its Junko behind the mask

Did they make an anime or something ? Got bores of the game halfway

wtf I hate despair now

Your weeb is showing

'he' is also described as very girly, womenly even.

It really makes you think.

>complains about weeb while playing weeb games

You're hitting irony levels there mate

Bandai is back right

How many irony levels do you think he's hitting there, famalam?

Well the his whole design is pretty much showing duality.

>353345153
Fuck its all coming back.

who designed this shit

End yourself shitter.

Hey Junko, loot at what I found

>>junko is not able to directly kill anyone, because of privileges or shit
>>but shes allowed to execute them after trial class
My headcanon is that killing someone else means you broke a rule, and that gives the admin the authority to recognize you as a threat and remove you from the system

it wasn't explicitly stated or even implied that it was the remnants right? just freaky crazy people. People were making crazy theories on what each of the remnants did with junky's dead body but as far as we can tell all of them were completely identical to before despair besides komaeda's hand and kuzuryu's eye

PARIS HILTON
I can't wait for the English dub of the OVA

NANSENSU

where are my NDRV3 character renders?

I love the English dub. And ican understand when some people dislike it when they've heard the Japanese dub. Anyway. You can't deny that Teru's voice god tier.

I just can't deal with the Anime Nagito. He looks so weird in Anime.

i thought part of the rule was that if the brainwashing system didn't work the remnants would be executed or be put into a coma by the machine as the final protocol

You wanna say that my face?

>Naegi-kun, it seems like some hoodlum has gone into the old dormitories before we cleared them out, stolen the undergarments of all the girls from the killing game, plus Fujisaki's, and is selling them on Hopebay
>Fujisaki's have the highest bid
>Also there's only one person bidding on Fukawa's and I'm pretty sure it's your sister's account