Big Yakuza Announcement Tommorow

Yakuza Kiwami/6 localisation? Yakuza 0 PC release?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0991243/
strawpoll.me/11332495
youtu.be/49VqnwKuBm8
youtube.com/watch?v=UWD0ULXgQMA
youtube.com/watch?v=axmiyBuFdVo
youtube.com/watch?v=SpNz-xx_sCo
mobile.twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/781860962374590464
youtube.com/watch?v=wR_-OvCSkxg
steamcommunity.com/games/311730/announcements/detail/894352973046644007
youtube.com/watch?v=sdVvgdVglOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAKUZA 6 LOCALIZATION

P L E A S E SEGA

I doubt something good will come of this. I hope it's Y6 localization. Kiwami would be good for newcomers but I personally would like it skipped so they could focus on Y6. And I doubt if PC version will be announced, they've said that there's no PC version in development this week and there's no plans for it right now either.

There is basically no way Y6 isn't getting localized but it will be late 2017/Q1 2018

Its probably Yakuza0 PC simul release or maybe some Yakuza 3/4/5 PS4 release @ 60FPS. Maybe Kiwami just so they can do Yakuza 0 -> Kiwami -> Yakuza 3/4/5 on PS4 -> Yakuza 6

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

false alert

>Say that P5 is definitely coming out in 2015
>1 week later delay it to 2016 and after that to 2017
>Haven't even started working on localizing P5
>Hardin is already defending and praising their dub saying it's gonna be fucking amazing
>Say that Y0 is definitely not coming to PC
>Not even a week later they have a new big announcement about Yakuza (that isn't a localization)
When will Hardin get fired?

So its PC then, since a Yakuza0 business edition is already announced

Unless they push the release date up

>PC version announced
>Threads going to the shitter
pls no. I've had enough with the threads going to shit in January and this week. Everyone just shitposting even though they know nothing about Yakuza.

The big announcement will probably be a different Day 1 edition for Europe and a trailer for Majima's story

They're saving Kiwami and 6 for PSX
This is probably some exclusive first look at the English version of the game

>prepare some popcorn
wouldn't surprise me if it was a pc announcement

So, wait. If he posted that 10 hours then these news should be coming out in a few hours, right?

They literally announced that there's no PC version in development just a few days ago, when rumors started to circle around.

Keep up niggers

see
It wouldn't be surprising for them to announce it. Hardin has fucked up big several times this wouldn't be the 1st time. And companies have the tendency to say a PC port is not in development then announce it a few days/weeks later and say that it's been in development all along.

You pcucks so delusional thinking a playstation exclusive flagship is coming to the PC. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots

It's one of the few games that I wouldn't want to see going to PC, so I hope I'm wrong. But knowing Hardin anything can happen.

Butthurt sonyggers detected. Thanks for betatesting faggots.

It's red dead redemption remaster all over again kek

Stop begging for ports for once in your lives and go play your games lmao.

Demo

I love Yakuza games so fucking much.

But what?

Y0

Same.

I'm not a PC gamer and I think it'll be a PC release. There's not much aside from a demo, earlier release or PC port that would be "popcorn" worthy.

>popcorn
Yakuza live action movie announcement

imdb.com/title/tt0991243/

Not sure if want

>Y0 not coming to PC
Fuck off PC shits, leave console exclusives to the consoles. How about instead of begging for ports beg for good PC games that arent just strategy games

That was already a thing.
It sucked apart from Majima.

Shit then it's really a PC release.

God I'd be so happy

It'd be nice, but don't get your hopes up.

You should never get your hopes up about anything Yakuza related in the west.

It's Sega's PC port month

Won't surprise me if it's port of older PS3 Yakuzas

Sega is a bunch of lil shits like that

Just put Denuvo on it to ensure it doesn't get pirated to hell and back.

C'mon man thing have been incredibly good last couple of years.

Well if it is a PC port, then it's gonna be Yakuza 0.
See

>Denuvo
triggered

It's Yakuza 0 related.

I don't know anymore man

Maybe it's a Vita port

I'd rather it nod be pirated.

could it be A Yakuza 0 PS4?

Who knows but for such a niche game, I doubt it.

I guess, since if it will release near PS4 release, the PC version's piracy will also kill PS4's sales from cheapass idorts

>Vita port
Actually there was a Vita version, but it's not what you think.

I think it was just some thing where you can play mini-games on your Vita and upload the winnings to your PS4.

YAKUZA UWP PORT

ENJOY WINDOWS 10 STORE PCFATS

strawpoll.me/11332495
strawpoll.me/11332495
strawpoll.me/11332495

>PS4 exclusive going to a dead store filled with nothing but mobile shit and microsoft games
Are you just pretending?

Yeah, probably.

>popcorn
Probably PC announcement. I haven't played the Yakuza games, but more things coming to PC can't be bad for the PC gamers. Hell, slap Denuvo on it I don't care.

If it came out on PC at the same time as PS4 version. I'd probably pirate it.

It's Sega they're gonna fuck all three platform fanboys at the same time

>Sonyggers losing their exclusives
>PCfats getting it not on Steam but on Win 10 Store
>Xbots not getting it on Xbone even tho it has Win 10 UWP port

It's a masterplay, really.

Yakuza Ishin when ;_;

I don't want to be too greedy but the demo was so much fucking fun.

I'm an idort and I hope it's not a PC release. I don't want the Yakuza threads to turn into shitposting shitfests and community be flooded with cancer.

What about Wii U?

Pop
Corn

>Sonyggers losing their exclusives
Is prefer the series get more popular than worry about stupid fanboyism. I say that as someone who's a PS gamer.

Import it. Use KHHSubs guide and then salty yen for translation of the main story or wait for khhsubs to be done with his main story playthrough.

I'm an idort and I hope it's not a PC release. I don't want the Yakuza threads to turn into shitposting shitfests and community be flooded with cancer. Way too many comfy game series got memed because of PC release.

Literally NEVER EVER.

>What about Wii U?

You can't fuck things that doesn't exist, silly.

NANI?!?

Probably PC announcement. They saw that it was leaked, so might as well make the news proper.

epic

Man more people should play the Yakuza Vita apps. They're almost like the full games already and they're free. There's one fore Yakuza 0 too but pictured is for Yakuza Ishin.

That's why I said fanboys, not fans.

Play it with a transcript guide, user. The KHHsubs one is amazing.

The Wii U ports of the first 2 games didn't sell well in Japan, why would they sell well here?

Yeah, do this

At least companies know that PC users really love memes. Look at Gal Gun trailer. Hope there'll be some memes with the PC port announcement of Y0 :D

Any Yakuza news is good news, I'm hyped no matter what happens.

Sega did announce a few movie adaptations recently.
Supposedly Shinobi and Rent-A-Hero (maybe trying to cash-in on Deadpool?) movies are in the works.

Ah, nevermind them.

I wish they'd just release it anyway.

What a complete bullshit reason.

Yeah like Nier... oh, er EDF... no wait... Dragon's Dogma... actually I meant Dark Souls! Yep Dark Souls.

You faggots say this every time, and every time you're wrong and you have to fall back to Dark Souls as your on;y example.

Why is everyone saying this is going to be a port announcement?
Didnt the same person say there will be no port?

I'm gonna bet on something.

I bet the announcement will that the free JP DLC will be free in the west.

Just fucking watch.
;_;

Sonic too, last I heard.

>Nier
Already a memegame long before this gen, even
>Dragon's Dogma
lmao wolf hunts in packs XDDDD
>EDF
memegame too

fuck yourself PCuck

sounds like something not to really hype up as much as he is doing

me too.

theres a Ishin demo on JP PSN?

>meme game
What's the definition of this?

Yakuza costume on Persona 5

Believe it

What about Metal Gear, Neptunia or Danganronpa? Souls Series is merely a droplet in the ocean of piss.

>English dub
Please no, god be merciful this one time.

Was.

It's gone now I believe.

>I'm an idort but...
Thought not.

your next response is: "that wasn't my post"

Delusions from pee cucks. It's going to be to fun to link this thread when it's not a port announcement tomorrow.

Man, Xbox really got fucked this gen

No one cares about them

No one talk about its game

It has no exclusives going forward

It has 0 power culturally

Shitposting. Cred Forums can't get enough of it. Majority doesn't even care about video games.

>not Devil Summoner x Yakuza crossover

Not going to happen, most likely. They know the audience for this.

Always this same bullshit, i'm a generic northern mexican that knows shit about history from other places and still can enjoy games even if i don't make tea ceremonies daily or pray to Hitler.

Fuck gonna have to do this, i'd rather have them localize 0 and 6 but i'd prefer Ishin over Kiwami to be honest.

Aren't they gearing up for Scorpio? Dunno if they will make a come back with that though.

Well one thing is true: people will need pop corn no matter what happens

Business edition for Europe.
Please.
Please Nagoshi.

The thing is, PC is pretty new market for the otaku games. And memers are loud, so of course devs will try to appeal to them, because people who buy these games ironically on PC make more noise then people who just buy them because they are interested. Ironic crowd is also more likely to leave a positive review on Steam, while otaku usually don't write anything, positive or negative.

I wouldn't worry about Yakuza going through that, though. Unlike GalGun, Senran Kagura or Danganronpa, people should view it as legit game, rather than just anime wackiness.

Bring all the Yakuza games to PS4, holy shit sega.

PSN has this "PS2 classics" section right? Put the original PS2 games there, give out an HD collection for PS4 for the PS3 games.

Kiwami might happen because it's already a low budget game. Yeah, I'd prefer 6 over Kiwami and Ishin though.

>mfw we get 6 with Kiwami downloadable code like God Eater

Problem is even with the scorpio, they still have no exclusives. There's just no point in buying one. PC+PS4 is just the best combo.

Neptunia was memetic long before Steam, and Danganronpa threads haven't changed that much.

Yeah, Yakuza shares demographic more with MGSV / DD than with something like GE or EDF

>playstation exclusive flagship
Kek, Yakuza even got ported to Wii U

>Ironic crowd is also more likely to leave a positive review on Steam
I hate this so much. A person wants to check some reviews and all he sees are some meme reviews.

before 5 you could literally play most games in the series through ports or emulation, don't be stupid

>PC version gets announced
>PCfags shit on conslefags with their "thanks for beta testing" shit
>Game comes out on PC.
>nobody buys it

you know this is exactly whats going to happen.

Bombed so hard that they're not porting it ever again.

And flopped on there.

They need to filter shit reviews like that.

Nobody buys Yakuza on console either so we'll be two peas in a pod.

It might sell a bit but most ports don't outsell console versions. Though I wonder with Yakuza since it's pretty niche.

the shit that you're complaining about is from people who have no interest in the series, anyway going by past sales it would be pretty much guaranteed to get decent sales

Yakuza has a following of around 100k in the west, which is nothing compared to the crowd it has in Japan, but still enough to localize it.

It'll be collector's edition with Kiryu figma for EU only.

What do you expect from Nepfags

You use Steam reviews for $15-$30 A-AA game like Ember, Warlock of Firetop Mountain, or the likes

I'm surprised that Figma still hasn't released yet, pre ordered it in like June and it still isn't out

Sorry, I meant to type "in the west". Steam doesn't really have traction in Japan.

Don't play with my heart this way

Yeah, I don't really trust reviews of more popular anime styled games on steam. Zestiria for example is regarded as one of the worst games in the series but steamfags ate it up and praised it to high heavens.

Unfortunately the cancer on PC is concentrated on steam. You have no idea how many people would never touch a game unless it's on the front page on steam preferably on sale. If steam didn't exist and people just played games from different sources old school style this wouldn't be a big deal. We wouldn't even care about PC releases, all sides. The cancer on PC is the steam userbase, which is filled with memesters.

Can someone enlighten me what is the point of having pc. I'd rather have PS4pro + scorpio than that irrelevant browser hardware that some people call pc.

>Zestiria for example is regarded as one of the worst games in the series
By "fans" it is. It really isn't mirrored in the reviews, be it Steam or somewhere else. I mean you can also find negative reviews about it on Steam so not sure what you're trying to say here.

Will Steam ever have competition? The PC platform may as well be called the "Steam" platform jesus christ.

>83% found this review helpful

how's that gonna effect anything other than the series probably doing better. would you rather the series just continue to barely get Localizations or something?

this I remember before Zestiria came out people were really excited about it on Steam discussions. A few guys said to play the older games (by emulating) since Zestiria wasn't so good according to Japan players and the majority of people just bashed them saying that emulating is no different from pirating.

Same thing with Dreadout (a similar game to Fatal Frame). Some guy was asking for similar games to it and others recommended Fatal Frame. One guy said to emulate them and the guys went apeshit on him saying emulating is bad.

On the subject of preorders, where do I pre-order to guarantee the business edition ?

No. Look at Origin, Uplay, GoG. Steamfags outright refuse buying games if it's not on Steam. They even boycotted BF3 since it was said it's not coming to Steam. And as already mentioned by they really won't buy games unless it's on Steam.

Steamfags praising it as the best or one of the best games in Tales series. I haven't really seen consolefags praising it so much but I know it has quite a lot of positive reviews too (in the west that is).

>PC
>saving a series

user there's a reason publishers treat pc gamers as second class citizens. It only happened twice when PC made a series explode on popularity and both time was because of the memes. Usually pc gets you pocket change, and fucks up the comfy fanbase.

amzon is the only one I know but I'm not American so someone should come in to give you a more detailed answer

I wonder if Amazon will release their online games on Steam or on their own platform

I hope the latter.

I want Amazon to make Twitch a storefront as well so the memesters move from Steam to Twitch

lmao sure man

You console chucklefucks are delusional

See you tomorrow when there's no port cucks ;)

It's doing fine right now. I'd rather it be niche series than popular one ruined by memers like Souls series. Though I doubt it would help sales that much, most people would just wait for sales to pick it up and it would be known as Japanese GTA.

VC only did good because it was sold at $20 max. Not to mention it was $10-15 at other places and a few weeks later $5. Even Steam gave out -75% VC coupons to everyone.

what if its just some dumb trailer hyping shit up

I'm buying a ps4 when it releases anyway retard, please don't hurt my feelings tomorrow

Oh boy I remember Tales threads being so shit because of Zestria PC. Since it was the first Tales and first JRPG for many steamfags it was considered good. If you criticized the game you were called 'Alisha' fag and the threads were nothing but memes and circlejerk about performance and graphics. Truly horrible times to be a Tales fag.

>tomorrow
It's today, m8s. Hardin said it's gonna be pacific time morning. Currently it's 3:38AM.

They did say they would be announcing new PC ports before the end of the year. Wouldn't be too surprised if it's this and Vanquish.

>VC only did good because it was sold at $20 max. Not to mention it was $10-15 at other places and a few weeks later $5. Even Steam gave out -75% VC coupons to everyone
I hope you're not trying to imply that 850k sales even at 75% off just for an easy port is a bad thing

>Criticize game
>Get called an Alishafag
>Point out its flaws
>"Fuck off Alishafag"
My blood still boils when I remember those threads.

Oh boy look at those crazy sales from entitled whiny faggots that only buy games when under $5 on le epic steam sale.

Yakuza 1/2 HD Collection for PS3/PS4/PC

I literally never paid attention to these games. Is it OK to start with 3?

I'll be all for a PC version but that means there'll never be a good Yakuza thread again.

Keep helping the industry by buying second hand and begging for localizations consolekek.

Fuck off Alishafag

First 2 are quite easy to emulate if you're able to, if not i guess its alright

Honestly I'll take it if it means more localizations and a lot more promptly

This is why you go to proper gaming discussion forum like NeoGAF

I'm not, that's why I said it did good. But it was one of a kind thing. VC was hyped as hell back then. Nep 1 sold pretty well too even if it was cheap but after that every game in the series sold less and less. Dragons Dogma also sold very well but it was also hyped to hell.

Meanwhile, Yakuza is niche and I doubt it'd sell as good. Especially if it will cost $60 like on PS4. Most PC users haven't even heard about Yakuza.

Boo hoo ;_;

>Honestly I'll take it if it means more localizations and a lot more promptly
Nagoshi said they can't spare the manpower to work on localizing games and there's a lot of text to translate so localizing a Yakuza game takes at least 1 year. I doubt PC would help it in any way.

Pretty much. Reminds me of how Koei dropped Nobunaga's Ambition for 60 yuro on Steam when almost nobody here knows what it is and even Total War is cheaper.

How on earth would a PC release help localizations? It has become pretty clear that PC versions are afterthought for easy free money. It's consoles and console sales that determine localizations and sequels.

Wasn't that the game that some fuckheads wanted removed from Steam for costing too much? Or am I mixing it up with some other strategy game.

oh yeah a year is fine but waiting 3 years again like Yakuza 5, if i can avoid that because the series does well on PC I'll take it over discussion

Because Japfags don't really play on consoles no more and console games need new market to get greenlit instead of the next mobile game

Yakuza 5 took so long because Sega was just retarded. They released Dead Souls (the worst spin-off in the series) and were surprised to see it sell so badly. The guy responsible for pushing Yakuza localizations also quit around that time so they stopped localizing them until Sony stepped in. They saw that Y5 sold pretty well and that there's a following. They even announced Y0 localization before Y5 came out. While the series are niche its still got a pretty strong following and it's not going anywhere. PC sales wouldn't help it in localizing games faster.

Realistically, it wouldn't take much for them to break even on a PC port when the only concessions they need to make to make it acceptable for PC is
-runs fine
-60fps
-supports a wide range of resolutions
-keybinding support
That's what EDF did and everyone thought it was fine. For niche titles, people are just going to be happy that it's available on the platform.

I love this meme

stop making sense

>mfw it's just Y2 Kiwami: Kiwami Harder and nothing about localization or PC ports

But it's true

Already confirmed to be something Y0 related.

Travis is absolutely right.

>Yakuza 2 Kiwami
Yes please
PLEASE
I want to punch tigers in HD

>-runs fine
woah that's a tall order

I hope it's a PC port. I keep telling my friends on Steam about Yakuza, but they're too poor to buy PS4s.

I'll take it as long as they don't touch A Scattered Moment.

It open a little but Yakuza games (at least Ishin and Zero) were made first on PC at 60fps on windows 64bit and then ported to PS4/PS3.

In a way, they are wasting some good buils.
Just like how Sega didn't used the Canvas Engine for more than half-decade because they are retards

>yfw they ruin the music up like they did with Kiwami

Then I guess P5 selling better than previous games in the series was my imagination. That PS4 sales spike was my imagination too. Sure consoles are doing worse than it did last generation but they're still selling as do games. Games in Japan rarely sell as much as here. Only popular series like MH, Pokemon sell millions while here almost every AAA game sells millions.

>I keep telling my friends on Steam about Yakuza, but they're too poor to buy PS4s.

They'll be too poor to buy the game either then. If it's coming out at the same time as PS4 version it'll cost just as much.

Only one I really liked was 'id' and it doesn't even sound like it.

I don't think Sega are gonna release zero on pc for 300 dollars

are you comparing 60 dollars to 460 dollars ?

How were they able to afford a gaming PC then?

Used PS4s cost $200. You could also do some research and realize that you can buy every game from PSN at half the price. That's $230 for the console and the game. Maybe even cheaper if you can find a cheap PS4.

lol

>playing Kiwami
>busy as fuck during the day with shitloads of people
>dusk/dawn is average
>night is quiet

did all the mainline games do this as well didn't notice it before it's really neat

So you have no arguments then. Alright.

It's quite clear he didn't mean they're literally poor, they already have a pc and dont think wasting 300 dollars on a brick with a few games is worth it for one game he is recommending

Third world countries get constant 50 to 75% discounts from Steam you know

Thanks Gaben for regional prices

No, they literally said they're too poor to afford any consoles, and most of them have toaster PCs that barely run Dark Souls.

so why would it coming out on pc mean anything if they couldnt play it anyway??

Did anyone cap that thread with the retard who was complaining about Kiryu being impossible to beat?

He said they're too poor to afford a PS4. And I've already said that it costs $200 but you keep saying $300. There's also Ishin, Kiwami, 6 and future Yakuza games so it's not just 1 Yakuza game. Not to mention there are other great games if you even bother looking at its library.
>inb4 it only has 1 game (bloodborne) xD

>minimum wage is ~350 euros
>games cost 60 euros

sure is great

What about 2

wrong post?

move from yout fourth world country already europoor

I want Ishin localized more than Zero or Kiwami.

Just got this ability to deflect sword attacks with my own sword, and occasionally it disarms the enemies and I put my sword award and tiger drop them to death.

Feels so fucking good.

>Need money to move
>No money because they pay is shit
I wish it was so easy.
>Raise the minimum wage by 10 euros
>Everything goes up in price and their excuse is "Since people have become richer they can afford to spend more money :^)"
>Constant propaganda saying that Russians are attacking
>Anyone who dares to speak out against this shitty country is labeled as a Russian spy
Just end my life senpai.

Pretty sure a toaster than could run Dark Souls could run Zero decently.

Honestly if Zero came out on Steam, I'd be gifting people like a motherfucker, regardless if they can run it or not.

Yeah I'll probably do that too tbqh

Forgot to mention
>Country is in top 5 by suicide rates in the world
>1/3rd of population living in poverty
>People mass emigrating from the country

It can't be localized, the reason it won't ever be localized is because of the fucking name sega gave "Yakuza". What the fuck do you call Ishin?

Too bad that it's not a pc port anouncement then

be gay
escape to paris
ask for asylum, mention religious persecution

good he said if then isn't it

>People voting PC Port

KEK & LEL!

I remember some blogs calling it Yakuza Rising.

That's a really good point actually.

Yakuza: Coldsteel

Well the choices are pretty shit desu. There isn't even a choice for 6 or Kiwami.

Well Kiryu himself hasn't been in the Yakuza since the first game unless you count Zero.

Just call it Shinsengumi Ishin lmao

>YAKUZA WILL BE ON NINTENDO NX GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Few months back somebody had INSIDER INFORMATION about how Sega was planning on putting Yakuza on PC, starting from Zero and then going on with remakes until they reached the native PS3 games.
Which would make sense, though switch from remakes to Y3 would be kinda awkward. Unless they were planning to remake those too.

Sounded kinda bullshit back in day, but now...? I could see it happening.

Since when did bad localized name for a series stop them from localizing spinoffs? Worst case scenario they would name it something idiotic like this.

You know they'll just call it Yakzua Ishin anyway. Like Sega give a shit.

I voted demo but its mainly because it's what I want. I am but at the same time not expecting a PC port, yakuza threads have been comfy since that ''YAKUZA IS NOT A PS4 EXCLUSIVE'' thread a few days ago. I want a comfy community 2bh

That'd work. And unlike Kenzan, Ishin is relatively modern, and doesn't deal in questionable matters.

I don't think it was inside information just logical ports when sega said about high quality pc ports when Lost World released which it is, as far as the quality of the game, having a modern look and making sense with it being the first chronologically in the main series it is the most obvious game to port

>and doesn't deal in questionable matters
Can you explain this? i've never looked into Kenzan.

Child prostitution.

I'd rather not say. Read about it on Wikipedia.

Cool.

>I'd rather not say.
Are you for real? Since when was Cred Forums sunday school?

Sexualizing Haruka is the worst sin man can commit.

www.strawpoll.me/11332732

Probably things like this. Kenzan has themes of child marriage and more, I think.

please stop making retarded polls

Why would it ruin the threads unless someone is bringing up PS4 for no reason which will give PC fags a reason to shitpost. Just talk about the games.

>those noises she makes while eating/drinking items in 5
Kiryu forgive me

I wish the "Uh-oh, history is happening. Can't have that! We gotta fix this." mentality would go away from western countries. It's like that terrible webcomic about how some kid's story about knights is sexist so they "fix" it.

People think PC gamers ruin threads once ports hopped (Dark Souls, for example).

they're not wrong

Wasn't there an infographic about how it ruined DS?

I think it's more just a numbers thing than anything to do with the platform itself.

That said, naturally things not being on the PC means BRs and Russians are locked out, which is good.

I think it's not so much the fact that it's PC in particular but that a series suddenly gets a big new audience that is completely ignorant to the franchise and often Japanese culture in general and will post all kind of crap that didn't get posted before.

And when people are ignorant in [current year] they flaunt their ignorance like a fucking medal rather than being humble about it / lurking until they understand like in the past.

>PC gamers ruin threads
More like 12 yo falseflagging kids that love "CONSOLE WARS XD"

Those artificial difficulty and git gud images?

Yeah, that one. Wasn't the term "artificial difficulty" coined after the PC release or something?

And only because dumbfucks keep giving them the attention they crave.
Why you'd actually be angry that a game went on another platform, I have no clue, aside from childish petulance that you now have to share your toys with other people. Like that's an actual opinion anyone seriously holds.

Yeah. "Artificial difficulty" term spiked after the PC version released.

I'm pretty sure in this whole thread the people saying shit like that haven't actually played the series, just console wars for console wars, I find it hard to believe a fan of the Yakuza series would think its a negative even less so to this extent

I've only been into Yakuza since the localisation of 5, so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but I have to ask: Why is Hardin such a massive faggot?

>just console wars for console wars

Exactly this. Nioh and Yakuza (Just to use two examples) threads are usually pretty chill with a small, tight-knit community of people who just wanna discuss the game. The platform war shit being started in them is usually just down to autists feeling twitchy who don't even care about the games and just want to get into arguments with people.

Case in point, Gladium. He barely actually even plays videogames anymore, but spends hours every day trying to get into fights on imageboards over platforms.

Autists on Cred Forums, 1% of the population makes for 90% of the shitposting
But people still fall for it every time

What the fuck. That's pure autism.

He's a PR guy who works for Atlus USA, it's a double whammy

He's a massive chode and loves to spread misinformation which his fans eat up and spread on Neogaf

I think he's pretty amusing from time to time.

God knows how he has a job in PR, though.

Because ATLUS USA is even more shitty than SEGA USA

>Expecting Persona 5 to come out in 2015

Oh wait you're serious
Let me laugh even harder!

Can someone ask that Yakuza PR guy if Bubble was cut from the intro sequence?

Just about everything regarding P5 has made for a highly amusing shitstorm here. From those 3DS/Wii U predictions, to the delays every five minutes, to that guy hacking the official site to post details of a fictional PC version (The username was "admin" and the password was "persona5"), to Hardin and the miscommunication from Atlus HQ.

I hope not.

Why he hasn't been fired is a mystery unto itself

>just bought all yakuza games for ps3
>yakuza PC release just announced

just fuck my shit up senpai

I believe he just does best job he can with the material he has. When he told Persona 5 would be released in 2015, maybe he did sincerely believe that, because Atlus USA doesn't communicate with JP side at all, who hadn't told them that game wasn't going to be finished on time.
...Though given that they didn't even start localizing the game before it near E3 2016, his claim was fucking ridiculous. How did he expect them to be done at that point?

On second though yeah, he's an insincere faggot.

Hasn't been announced yet and anyways if it is announced it would be 0 for now

not announced mate, just one of the few likely options

I can live with that. I don't want to buy a ps4 for 1 game.

If you did buy the JP versions, that still means you'll get to play the games way before English audience.
If you only bought the english versions of PS3 games, you didn't lose anything, since it's Zero that we're assuming gets PC port.

>care about Y0
>don't care about Y6
???

Speaking of Atlus USA not knowing what the fuck is going on with their arguably biggest upcoming game, didn't they do promotion with "Girls of Persona 5", and they included Morgana in it?

I just did. If it is, I hope they use Reign as the OP song.

youtu.be/49VqnwKuBm8

well I do care but if 0 is released on PC and sells well so will 6 and the rest of the games.

It's your fault for shit posting about it in console war threads fucktard.

This

Guy

Gets

IT

>didn't they do promotion with "Girls of Persona 5", and they included Morgana in it?
Heaven't heard anything about that but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They basically know nothing about the game. /pg/ was laughing at them during E3 since fans knew more about the game than Atlus USA did.

Then there's also this fuckup.
>Create a survey about dual audio
>Close it down after 1.5h because "they've reached their qouta"
>Major sites haven't even picked up on it
>Majority people didn't even know this existed
>The survey results haven't been revealed to this day
>We're still getting P5 dubbed
I assume dual audio won and they don't want to admit it.

I don't care for en versions. Have all yakuzas on ps3 and ps4 (jp). Gun buy 6 in december too

Thanks for sharing?

>Shout NEVER EVER PKEKS! GOLDFACE
it comes out on PC
>WOW THANKS FOR RUINING THE THREADS

Most likely, yes. I wish they'd do an Aksys games and choose to release the game early with only Japanese audio.

>wolf's hunt in packs
Console fag meme retard.

KHHGuide doesn't have the ugly samurai guys' card in the Super Rare assist group. Anyone know what his card does?

What are the chances of them going full Jewrat bastard mode and charging for the Japanese language track like Sony did with Soul Sacrifice?

If this does happen and 0 comes to PC what can they do to make sure it actually sells? Lately all these PC ports of old games coming to steam have barely any advertisement, and thus they sell poorly. Sega actually advertises, right? I also would like to think that most steam users are starved for actual games and not indie early access shit.

I'm an idort is the new sonygger talk. New consoles are not worth getting and "idorys" would never be excited about the PS4 pro.

Like BB:CT? That shitstorm is glorious. Dubfags keep crying how they're not gonna buy it and saying that people who are fine with subs are inconsiderate assholes, but whenever a game is said to be dub only dubfags keep mocking people who want jap audio.

EDF4.1 literally had no marketing and sold more on PC than on PS4

All Sony needs to do is the usual social media promotions, maybe some YouTube videos and interviews and it'll sell like hotcakes just like Valkyria Chronicles.

No PC is thr best combo. As we can see by this PS4 loses every exclusive. PC has the greatest exclusive this year in Total War: Warhammer.

Are you kidding? As long as it goes on sale it's going to sell like hotcakes on account of it being a former console exclusive weeb game, like Valkyria Chronicles

>Sega actually advertises, right?
>I also would like to think that most steam users are starved for actual games and not indie early access shit.

I'd prefer that over on English audio.

Sold more on PS4 in the west, not in total

It's not some shitty anime JRPG mate, even EDF sold well and that's probably a bit more unknown and not exactly the greatest looking game

Dude you never learn. The Japanese west market on steam is way bigger than PS4. Just look at EDF or how much fucking Disgaea sold.

Sure i don't care, i'm just talking about the West not in Japan. Just like Yakuza sells more over there.

Please Drake, don't crush my hope in humanity any more than it already has been.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. The shoe was on the other foot for once.

>EDF4.1 literally had no marketing and sold more on PC than on PS4
There's that meme again. You're comparing worldwide Steam sales with PS4 NA physical sales. I dunno why you fags keep doing it in every single thread.

>0 pc release
sega themselves said it wasn't happening.
he also said it's something related to 0, so probably a CE or something else in that vein. Or a new trailer.

>literally foaming at the mouth over a trailer
doubtful

Will someone do a screencap of this thread after the news announcement it's confirmed to be not a PC port?

>CE
Pic related is already a thing.
>New trailer
That'd be really weird to hype up to that degree.

Yeah, that's not the case. Publishers even Ubisoft give PC the better port. PC has way higher standards. Only in Arkham Knight (fixed) did that happen.

sega isn't the brightest bunch. Did everyone forget that "massive valkyria chronicles announcement" that ended up being the remaster for ps4?

Show me the sale figures for EDF on PS4 in the west or worldwide

My bad.

Why do people like yakuza ? Its clunky as fuck, arcadey (in the bad way) shit physics and all the character models are sims teir.

Really makes me think

It's an exclusive ponies like to boast about

that's just a day 1/preorder edition, not a CE.

He's a PR guy. Hyping up any news no matter how minor is expected.

Maybe english demo?

>Its clunky as fuck
It's sort of clunky, but I believe that sort of adds to appeal. These days lots of games try to be seamless experiences, but Yakuza still does its best to be a proper videogame.
>arcadey (in the bad way)
What do you mean? Other than minigames, Yakuza has more in common with JRPGs than arcade games.
>shit physics
Fighting in the game feels so fucking good. Do you mean irrelevant shit like how items fly when knocked over?
>character models are sims teir
The unimportant NPCs, yes. And who gives a shit about them? All the named characters look good.

>mfw finally understanding how battle dungeons and soldier cards work
>tfw having cold beers and wrecking shit in dungeons then going back to Haruka to cook

>Lately all these PC ports of old games coming to steam have barely any advertisement, and thus they sell poorly.
lmao what? EDF outsold PS4 on PC and other jap titles that weren't total obscure mega niche titles like TiTS, sold relatively well as well. Relatively as in "compared to their respective console sales".

Console sales are bullet sales, that die off rapididly after the initial release, due to the used games market. Steam hovever generates revenue over time. Especially during sales. Educate yourself on that matter before you talk out of your ass pls.

>His 2D dungeon crawler The Binding of Isaac, for example, saw sales multiply by five when it was marked down by 50 percent, and once it hit the front page as a temporary "Flash Deal" (for 75 percent off), sales multiplied by sixty.

>This year's Summer Sale (which ended July 22) was particularly noteworthy for Runic, as it helped Torchlight hit its second biggest day ever in terms of overall unit sales -- not bad for a game that came out in October 2009.

tl;dr - don't believe the memes/shitposts and don't let the steamspy numbers mess with common sense

>those franchises no one really gives a fuck about because they are so mediocre, only the weebs wants them

Yep.

Reminds me of Bamco
>BIG DS3 FUCKING NEWS TOMORROW GUYS!!!
>It's just t-shirts

>You're comparing worldwide Steam sales with PS4 NA physical sales.
If you're referring to the image that circled around then no, it was comparing worldwide PC sales with worldwide PS4 sales. Nothing about physical whatsoever.

Don't forget the last time Sega hyped up a big announcement which turned out to be an Arcade Collection for 3DS(which had Puyo Puyo, but come on)

bamco were pretty cool this year, especially SEA
>SRW OG MD
>Gundam Breaker 3
>SD Gundam GGG
>SRW V
I wish God Eater had dual audio tho

>Pc vs console argument bullshit
Just make a board for these fucking faggots. So sick of this trash.
lah

Team Ninja did a similar thing a while back, which people were thinking'd be something to do with Nioh, but turned out to be DoA DLC or some shit.

Yeah, I think that could be the case. Seems a bit early though.

great yakuza thread you cancerous faggots.

Jesus Christ PCucks, stop ruining threads about console games.

I don't get it why a game going multiplatform is a bad thing, expecially for a niche series like yakuza
Do you know the series on west sold like 100K a episode? And it was said by Nagoshi? You actually know more platforms would mean more money for SEGA and localizations more frequent?
Honestly, the shitposters are usually much more in number than the people who buy the game

This thread is for shitposters.
go here instead

After December I wouldn't go there anyway. Since they will be "Kiryu died in Y6"

Fuck off, english dub brought great comedic value, you Fuckin' Yakuza.

HEY YOU

ARROGANT
MOTH
ER
FUCK
ER

Kill this arrogant
Mo
Ther
Fuck
Er

>VC was hyped as hell back then.
It was announced less than 2 weeks before release out of nowhere with complete lack of marketing. There was literally just one article with Durante saying "look, I ran it easily 4k 60 fps on mid-high PC". And that's it.

In other if you want your favourite series to success, don't go golden face with NEVER EVER, "it was shit anyway", "x threads are dead", but actually promote the game saying it was good. Because that's what happened with VC. Port suddenly announced, people said it was good, they bought and liked it.

It was hyped for years. PS3 users wouldn't shut up about it and talk about it non-stop.

Like said it was hyped by the people who have played it already. Kinda similar to dragons dogma. The fans would just hype it and keep saying it's really good. Same reason why DD sold so much on PC.

Is this a youtube comment

its a comment of a guy who is tired of Cred Forumss bullshit. personally i dont want it to come out on pc too. nothing but shitposters and meme loving fucks ruining the threads

I guess it's better for series to struggle to sell and beg for years for game to come to the west.

good thing that we dont have to beg anymore since its doing pretty well and sega started localizing 0 before 5 came out. we'll do fine without those 10k sales sold at $10 from steam

How long until Friday morning in America?

Fuck the threads, you spergs. More people would be playing the games and that's what matters.

It's 6:17 AM right now. So the announcement should be up in 3-4 hours, I reckon.

depends on the time zone, it's already 9 AM EST.

>we'll do fine without those 10k sales sold at $10 from steam
nice meme

I guess you're fine with Neptunia game on piracy filled platform outselling Yakuza on one of hardest consoles to CFW by few times then.

I don't care about some russians, BRs and kids who are too poor to buy a console. They can go fuck themselves.

John said that we should look at pacific time.

What do sales have to do with the game being good or my enjoyment. CoD is selling millions and it's shit but idgaf.

the people who would have a PC to be able to run Zero on pc probably have a more expensive pc than your ps4 mate

It's clearly the PC announcement of Yakuza 0.

Then why do you care about people on Cred Forums? They're literally same people.
You'd rather play than discuss game, don't you?

Guy in charge of localizations himself said that next localization depends on numbers, so don't take Y6 as granted.

If the games sold more, I imagine Sega would put more effort into localizing them.

I have a decent enough pc to run new games on medium. My gpu is a bottleneck and I plan to upgrade. If I don't want yakuza coming to PC it doesn't mean I'm against PC gaming.
Also just look at this

It's not about sales meaning quality of the game, you illiterate fuck.

It's about sales meaning future localizations. You'd like Kiwami or Y6, wouldn't you? Then get ready to buy the same game twice then.

nah it's gonna be some sort of collector's edition

It had better come with a majima baseball bat

well this is what happens when you go around starting console war threads with "NEVER EVER PKEKS!"

It's very obviously the official announcement for Yakuza 0 coming to PC. I don't see how you guys think it will be anything else.

They wouldn't announce a localization of Kiwami or 6 while they're still working on 0.
It's not going to be a new game or remastered 3/4/5 because it's a western announcement.

PC is the only thing that makes sense.

I like to discuss games. This thread is nothing but shitposting and I'm not helping either but what can I do against dedicated shitposters.

They're doing a fine job as is.

If it doesn't get announced for west I'll just import it like with 5, Kenzan and Ishin. Either way I'm buying 6 in December.

Or a demo, or a bundle, orsome retarded announcement knowing Sega. They've said 3 days ago that a PC port is not in development and tgere's no plans for it so don't get your hopes up.

or it could be I hope it's PC though, that would be awesome.

They officially said it is not in the works 2 days ago

the people you're replying to aren't shitposters lmao, they're putting forth perfectly logical arguments as to why PC would be a good thing and all you're doing is just saying but muh discussion, you're even worse than the shitposters because you actually have some investment in the argument and not just shitposting

Finally the Yakuza series come home.

wtf? delete this

>I don't see how you guys think it will be anything else.
Because they literally denied that already. Read the thread.

I can't wait for the pc cuck tears.

>They're doing a fine job as is.
No they're not. It's taking them almost two years to localize the games these days, and they're not bringing some over at all.
Maybe you disagree, but I'd love it if there was less delay between Japanese and Western releases. Hell, maybe they could even be simultaneous.

YAKUZA 0 CONFIRMED FOR PS2

That's standard PR talk, other companies have done similar stuff. Do you expect them to just come out in forem after leak?
Might as well minimize the amount of people who find out through unofficial means, and do announcement fast.

I can't wait for Yakuza threads to become shitposting infected dumpsters like Nier ones.

They've already stated multiple times that it's not happening, fucking christ.. It's either a demo, collector's edition, or hopefully special console bundle.

alright. Can't wait for you to leave the thread after the announcement isn't a pc port.

Y5 and 0 both took a year to localize. Nagoshi already said they can't spare more of their manpower because they're busy with releasing new yakuza games to japan.

post yfw KUZEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm getting a PS4 even if it isn't you fucking idiot

If you don't care about localizations you might as well migrate to 2ch, since they will have words about recently released games.

Here not many people learn Japanese, so they have to wait for localizations. And people don't usually speak about not released games' stories because of spoilers, since it would only draw people away from these threads. Just like people spamming "Kiryu dies in 5" just because it took 2 years for localization announcement.

So you see, I don't care about people like you either. I care about ability to play game in language I perfectly understand. If Yakuza release on PC, Xbox or even Nintendo means more chances for localization, then so be it.

So maybe if the games sold more, they could justify getting new manpower for the localization process.
And even if the localization process itself takes a year, that doesn't disregard western release happening almost two years (over that in case of Yakuza 5) after Japanese one.

The team could be working on localization simultaneous to developement. It's not a new concept.

It's totally gonna be another meme shirt.

That, or a movie.

I wish it's PC port announcement
played 0 and it's fucking awesome
far better than Witcher 3
true GOTY 2015

Very good news for us. It's never been better to be the master race.

The delusions from pc players are amazing aren't they.

Can't stand this faggot.

>every yakuza box art says "Only on Playstation" besides the US one
>say that it's not coming to PC 2 days ago
>still expecting a PC release
I don't get it.

>mfw 2:10 - 2:35
how can other games even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=UWD0ULXgQMA

Exactly, especially when Chinese version gets simultaneous release with Kiwami and 6 and just few (like 3) months for Y0.

But no, it's alright for westerns to be fucked.

He has a very punchable face

people are just expecting logic from Sega

Shut the fuck up. It's getting a port. It's already confirmed. There is no other announcement that is pop corn worthy.

Sorry your ps4 is only good for memebourne. Thanks as always for beta testing yakuza faggots.

IIRC asian versions are translated by Sony. Like 5 was translated here.

>pop corn worthy
- A movie (like Kingsglaive)
- A concert road show
- An NX port announcement (pop corn worthy because it saya that NX is NOT a console, since Yakuza stays a console exclusive)

Riddle me this:

Why would IGN announce a PC port? Did any of you cuckolds think of that?

So they can laugh at console plebs like the rest of us.

They wouldn't and won't but Cred Forums will still keep saying it's a PC port. This place is no different from r/pcmasterrace

Because if Hardin said "keep an eye on PCGamer tomorrow morning", it will be far too obvious ;)

Pachinko announcement.

Believe it!

>Popcorn worth it
>It's literally Yakuza brand popcorn

>IGN
>popcorn
>people unironically think its about a port(that was already confirmed for not happening)
Use your head. Whats popcorn worthy for IGN standards? Thats right: censorship. Something gets taken out and they prepare for the butthurt.

So what time is this announcement? I want to be here for when console mongs lose yet another exclusive.

>pachinko of a game that features real pachinko
Not impossible, but this isn't Japanese announcement.

Never because it's not coming to PC. You can leave the thread safely now.

Chinese version was a test case that performed really well, but more importantly, Chinese and Japanese are almost the same in terms of their character set, with each character taking 1 syllable in Chinese. It makes sense why they can translate it faster as it doesn't have much effect on text formatting.

Meanwhile translating into English takes more time because the text boxes and alignment get fucked up. For example, Nishiki's full surname takes up 2 characters in Japanese, but takes up a whopping 10 in English. Not only that, but the games have spaghetti code. In 5, the enemy names in the coliseum were left untranslated cause they broke the game when edited

HYPE!
youtube.com/watch?v=axmiyBuFdVo

Exclusive character skins for the western release. Nathan Drake for Kiryu and Kratos for Majima.

>Trying to discuss Yakuza in a shitposting thread
wtf? go to the other thread dummy

What are the chances of a PC ports? SEGA likes PC now but still I think the odds are lows.
I don't want to get hyped for nothing ;_;

Read the thread. Not happening. They'd announce the port themselves and wouldn't refer to IGN for the announcement. And they've already said a PC port is not happening 2 days ago.

its most likely a demo or a CE but it could be

Emulation IS piracy you fucking nigger.

>not posting best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SpNz-xx_sCo

They had Chinese actor as final bossu in 0 Chinese version.
so American actor will appear in American version !

I like him. He's my kind of faggot.

>babby's first Yakuza 0 ost

So tomorrow when PC is denied yet another gem, will we get another Persona 5 image? A waste one wasn't made for
>fromsoftware has a big announcement tommorow
>BLOODBORNE ON PC
>Dark Souls BC on Shitbox one kek

They literally already said there are no ports a few days ago.

the announcement is in a few hours not tomorrow.

Actually, this sounds plausible, and would be really funny that the hired hand assassin Dojima hired from China was a white dude.

>have game on PS2
>PS2's interpolated resolution looks like absolute ass on LCD
>decide to insert disc into PC and emulate at higher resolution
>now I'm pirate
Even better
>buy preowned game, because can't buy new copy from publisher
>publisher/devs get no money anyway

you're over blowing this quite a bit my friend

>believing PR lies

Good goy.

But WHOOOO?

Who should be the actor that is the final boss of Y0?

I nominate Jason Statham

>a shitposting Yakuza thread

never thought i'd see the day

>believing Atlus will port any game on PC
They hate PC gaming with passion.

Bryan Cranston. The Chinese guy was too handsome and young looking for a creepy old demon man

Actually it's just one guy.

We already had quite a few. First one was in January when some unknown website reported that Y0 is coming to PC which after a few hours was reported to be fake. Then we had a few shitposting threads this week.

Sega likes PC, though.

uh huh, whatever you say pee cuck

Imagine if after announcing Yakuza 0 port, Sega reps said that there will be other AAA PC port announcement coming in the next months

Have they even ported something this year? They've said 2016 is the year they'll port a lot of shit to PC but I haven't seen a single game being ported unless I missed it.

>if I don't hear the answer I want then everything is a lie

Go back to pleddit where you belong and kill yourself

Vanquish and yakuza 0 soon, stay tunned my friend.
They even ported that stupid wii U sonic game

is this an episode of "the odd couple"?

Yeh the PR makes it obvious he's a Sony fanboy. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised it's also the case for the rest of the team, so if I were you I wouldn't get my hope up yet. Not like it'd matter to me, Atlus forced dubs give me nausea. They can stay on consoles.

>Vanquish and yakuza 0 soon, stay tunned my friend.

Sonic lost world and they made a cool update to the Genesis stuff is all so far

Atlus JP = Persona, SMT, Etrian
Atlus EU = doesn't exist
Atlus USA = fuck weebs fuck dual audio i'm gonna save a failed kickstarter and fund ACE Team

Sega JP = Yakuza, Puyo, Miku
Sega US = Sonic
Sega EU = One of the best PC publisher

Yakuza doesn't have a dub except for the 1st one.

persona 5, all yakuza games, catherine, vanquish and bayonetta 1 are all getting pc ports announcements before the end of the year.

But once they come to PC it will not impossible (while still very improbable) to have undub or dual audio version.

>persona 5, all yakuza games, catherine, vanquish and bayonetta 1 are all getting pc ports announcements before the end of the year.

Tom Cruise

>catherine
This I could see happening. The original game did have PC assets in the files, so they were planning it at some point.

woah

thanks obama

>port
They make dedicated PC exclusives instead. Western Sega's profit comes mainly from PC. Believe it or not, but Sega in the west releases more PC exclusives than console games. Total War sells millions every time.

Egg on your face today considering yakuza 0 is getting an announcement in a few hours.

Will actually be an announcement with a major hint to persona 5 on PC too.

why are you pointlessly responding to jokes and shitposts as if they're serious

It's Atlus, they can do it. It'll be dub only.

They're starting to become pretty common now unfortunately.

Recently CEO himself said that they have few games in their sleeves and at least one may be released by the end of this year.

Yeah

That's why I keep angry whenever consoleturds get angry at Sega Europe for not bringing their beloved personer

Sega Europe is the best Sega

Gonna stick around Cred Forums to laugh. When?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

KUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They've already announced it's sub only and all the trailers are in Jap with Eng subs. They even said they'll leave in honorifics this time around. Can't wait for Kiryu-chan and Majima-kun to kick some ass.

KUUUUUUUUUUUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

few hours

Because user is also shitposting. The rabbit hole goes deep here.

>They even said they'll leave in honorifics this time around

Get used to it, my dude. When the PC port is officially announced the console cuck tears will never stop.

Felt so good when his theme got so many (You)s in a music thread.

I bought a cheap used 360 last year for catherine, bayonetta and red dead. It was worth it since the 360 cost me 40 bongs and the games were less than 5 bongs a pop.

Haven't played vanquish yet though. Is it really as good as everyone says here?

>They even said they'll leave in honorifics this time around.
Fucking fatlus.

Honorifics are perfectly fine in subs. It's when the dub leaves in shit like senpai that it's a problem.

It's ok. Nothing to get excited so much imo.

>tfw deal user is actually Hardin, laughing anonymously at PCucks

>They've already announced it's sub only and all the trailers are in Jap with Eng subs.
Atlus also announced that Persona 5 is dub only, but all the trailers they released have been in Japanese with English subtitles.
They are the localizer of opposites, they must show the audience what they can't have.

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

And? We knew from the start that P5 will be dub only. Atlus is only helping out with the localization of Y0 since Sega can't do it themselves because it would take too long. It'll be Jap only like every other game.

What happened on Tuesday

>he doesn't actually know what's going on either
>he was just told to tweet about IGN having big announcement relating to Yakuza

>pcucks playing yakuza

Lmao nah, they don't have enough taste for it. 95% of them will be expecting GTA or some shit like that then drop it before the tutorial section is over.

They're unnecessary. Suddenly adding honorifics to the seventh localized game despite nobody ever asking for them is retarded.

New trailer came out and the US box art has PS4 console exclusive tag. EU boxes have "Only on Playstation". Cred Forums picked up on this and started shitposting until Hardin said there's no PC port. Skip forward to today and we're back to square one where everyone is shitposting about the PC port yet again.

Somebody noticed that Amazon US cover of Yakuza 0 has "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" text in it, as opposed to usual "Only on Playstation" text that exclusives usually have. So far only other game with Console Exlusive cover has been Street Fighter V.

this will finally kill sonyfriendos if it turns out to be a PC port.

>95% of them will be expecting GTA

I can already see it.

>why can't I kill civilians?
>why is everyone a gook?
>why is there barely any gunplay?
>this game is weebshit, I'm going back to my mobas and indie shit

It's a much needed change. Voiced dialogue being Kiryu or Kiryu-chan and the subs reading Kazuma or Kazzy has been retarded from day one.

>this game is weebshit, I'm going back to my mobas and indie shit

You mean the officially tweeted and posted picture of the business launch day shit?

How about the ps blog entry with the sega rep saying "no pc port"?

I just don't see why everyone's getting hyped up for something the devs themselves confirmed wasn't happening. This isn't like FFXV or persona where they're teasing, this is just straight up not going to happen.

for

I gotta believe!

>I just don't see why everyone's getting hyped up for something the devs themselves confirmed wasn't happening.

I'm pretty sure 80% of it is just shitposting.

mobile.twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/781860962374590464

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

PC KEKS BTFO AGAIN AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>I'm pretty sure 80% of it is just shitposting.
You'd be surprised how many idiots there are on Cred Forums who truly believe in what they and everyone else say.

B-But he's just lying!

I-If I ask him again it'll be different!

WTF?! I hate atlus now!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING PC BROS

I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE A YAKUZA PORT. I ALREADY ORDERED POSTERS AND NOW THEY ARE WORTHLESS

DELETE THIS

they gonna bring the yakuza remake too?

Yakuza 345 remaster for ps4?

they gonna break my knee caps ?

I don't care weebshit anyway

>It sucked
youtube.com/watch?v=wR_-OvCSkxg

Common
dude uses a healing item in the last battle

Good, it's a shit game series that gta does better anyway. You plebs can keep it.

Fucking this.
Pc master race?
More like
Pc begging race amirite

Welp, we never get nice things.

We don't want your shit game anyway.

>90% of the shitposting about the console version were between people just shitposting for no reason about a game they have no interest in
>now they're gonna act like some group of people got btfo
what's going on here

What I told you

It's a movie

Hence the popcorn

t. pee cuck on damage control

IT'S
NOT
FAIR

d-did they just confirm pc version?

Cred Forums is just full of some of the dumbest mother fuckers on the internet.

It doesn't sell anyhow anywhere.

I would have liked it on PC but I'm getting it on console anyway mate, most actual fans of the series would probably agree that it'd be best for future titles if it came to pc anyway

Welcome to Cred Forums, a shithole

>what is building hype

The announcement hasn't happened yet. It's still going to be a port.

no

>making a shitty LA movie is their idea of marketing

pls no

There's at least this one (1) good news today

steamcommunity.com/games/311730/announcements/detail/894352973046644007

>no the main fucking theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sdVvgdVglOw

NEW THREAD

>most actual fans of the series would probably agree that it'd be best for future titles if it came to pc anyway
Honestly no, I'm a fan and I would rather it stay away from the cancerous pc fan base.

>Responding to anybody who (mis)uses the word "cuck"

Why is anyone pretending that this shit series is relevant again? You realize it's not going to sell at all, right? Playstation owners buy AAA garbage any nothing else.

>500 worthless posts over absolutely nothing

r/pcmasterrace is the biggest cancer on this entire fucking board. Prove me wrong.

You can't

Even worse, it will be an english-dubbed CGI movie.

mustards are even more insufferable than this guy

You're right.

Both of these are cancer.

>le goldman neofag vs cucks

Oh boy, it's a wonder why this board is such garbage.

99.9% of people that actually argue about something coming to PC only care because they're console fanboys. And for the sake of this kind of argument PC is a console before you try to say something else.

>99.9% of gamers only argue about PC ports because they are console fanboys!
>If you're part of 0.1% that genuinely cares about games, put this in your signature!

>ctrl f pc
>comes up 181 times

Reddit was a mistake.

Literally the only negative about Zero coming to pc that people have given me when i ask is worse discussion, that's it, it is literally all console fanboyism and shitposting

Fuck off, reddit.

That's not the only negative. pc gaming is a meme.

You're a meme.

Enjoy yakuza cuck

oh wait hahahahahahahhahah

Thanks, I will. Either on PS4 or PC.