Danganronpa V3

But seriously how the fuck is a Pianist expected to solve murders?

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrainfall.com/2016/09/29/danganronpa-v3-limited-edition-screenshots/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=826180&showfiles=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3WZb20NinCs
youtube.com/watch?v=P-fMDaPFXME
youtube.com/watch?v=TSrX5QaneQY
twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
youtube.com/watch?v=7g281Etz7ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with cuteness! because she is cute! CUTE!

Tell them, Akamatsu-chan.

Y hello there case one victim

How is Ultimate Lucky Student supposed to do that?

Through being extremely lucky, duh

And here I thought Chiaki was fat. This fat sow right here makes her look like an ana victim.

shes not fat, shes thick.

>It's the third game already and people haven't noticed the writing of these games are absolute ass

god her midriff must be so thick and delicious, pls bikini scene.

>ASS

How is normalfag with no talents to speak of supposed to solve murders?

By secretly being Ultimate "Can do anything besides save Chiaki"

Because that's wrong

>a komaeda-centric OVA is getting released with DRv3

I'm only in it for the murder solving. But even that is being fucked up.
>dude there's a way to go under floor but let's uncover it only like mid-trial
>dude the rope was used beside the hanging but don't find it out yourself because muh hope
I mean I realize that certain amount of streamlining is needed, but it feels million times more natural in Ace Attorney. Probably not gonna bother with the third game.

Who in this image has the best talent, and who has the worst talent?

nah, user-kun is right. kodaka is a hack.

still play it though. there are some times when he shines.

I just wish her neck was a bit thicker, I it doesn't look proportional

I wish they'd mix up the female outfits more. Guys are dressed in all sors of crazy stuff, while five of girls just have school uniforms.

Make a lucky guess.

Knowing magic is probably the best. Or astronaut. Astronauts are cool.

>Rantarou is the one whose talent I want to know most
>they go ??? on him
FUUUCK

Now the game is supposed to take place in a prison. How are these people prisoners?

>Detective
>It's not a cute, cool girl

Dropped

You have got to be kidding me. Ace Attorney is the king of revealing crucial information during the trial, in DR you get virtually everything you need to know during the investigation. Including your example of a way to get under the floor, during investigation you find out Tanaka lost dropped his earring down there, you find out there is no easy way under there and you find out that Tanaka somehow got the earring back later, meaning there is a hidden way.

Cosplayer seems like a watered down version of the imposter. I imagine being an fucking robot might be useful, though I imagine the inventor will see lots of practical use in her talent assuming she doesn't die early.

I would have to say the pianist seems pretty worthless, but that's so the player can fill her shoes easy I think.

To be honest there was also Nagito in case they couldn't learn those stuff

What if it's the cute, cool girl's descendant?

>tennis player
G-Guys...

She'll bully her opponents with Randy Newman songs

Like with the Loli Witch she'll play

SHORT PEOPLE GOT

NO REASON

SHORT PEOPLE GOT

NO REASON

SHORT PEOPLE GOT

NO REASON TO LIVE!

tfw you will never hug fat john travolta

Is this one coming out on Steam as well?

Is this guy a peculiar child?

lol

>STEAM KEKS
Seriously though just buy a Playstation TV it's like 30 bucks

>Ace Attorney is the king of revealing crucial information during the trial
Like I said, it feels more natural there. In DR it feels like it is covered just for the sake of it. In the earring example, you know that there is a hidden way, but do not know where it is and you have no choice but to wait. The suspects change depending on hidden way being in storage, toilet, and somewhere outside, it is crucial information.

I am certain that there were other times I felt info held away from me, but I just can't remember and not gonna read the walkthrough to check how the game proceeded.

>he called larry a child
I wouldn't sleep tonight user.

>It feels more natural for people to hide shit in an actual court of law than a pseudo-court made for literaly kids

Oh yes the prosecution just fucking keeping evidence to themselves untilt the trial or Gumshoe being an incompetent detective and constantly showing up with evidence mid-trial is so natural.

>how is a pianist expected to solve murders

NAIL POLISH DOES NOT A MURDERER MAKE

Is DR2 the fan favorite game? I felt like Makoto was just a side character in the game, considering he wasn't really necessary until the very last trial of the game. It was very jarring

>Keebo

It's actually Kiibot

Fuck off Gavin

i'm still mad that Komaeda didn't turn out to be Makoto a year so after the first game after overdosing on hope as a way to deal with what he went through and how fucked the world is.

his hair (apart from colour, but hair going white due to trauma seems to be a thing in anime) is very similar, just longer and more ragged, his attire is similar, his stature/build is similar. His name is an anagram.

i'm fucking mad

Opinions vary. I prefer the original for it's much more interesting atmosphere and sense of discovery, but DR2 has a lot going for it too. Possibly a little less going for it now that DR3 has gone and given less than satisfying answers to some of the coolest mysteries that DR2 left us with.

It's not that. I don't mind buying a secondhand Vita, the translations are what I can't wait at all for.
And guaranteed there's gonna be some asshole coming into every single fucking DR thread once it's released and spoiling it for everyone.

are the two anime actually worth watching

as in not just for learning some of the plot of the third game, but are they actually good to watch?

So is the Anime finished now?
I want to download and binge watch all of the episodes once it all airs, but it looks like there is still maybe the hope arc to go? Are the arcs related story-wise or all tangential?

Also: this so much.

Nah I'd advise against it all things said

The mastermind's motive and plan is perhaps even dumber than ZTD

>Keebo
>Ultimate Robot
>Is literally Makoto if he was in Metal Gear Rising

Is there even any other option for best character?

Case One victim

i refuse to believe such a thing is possible.

Hope Arc was just a single episode that wrapped everything up, so there are no more episodes to come.

And yes, they are related. Watch episode 1 of Future Arc, then episode 1 of Despair Arc, then keep alternating.

Oh, it's definitely possible, but you should watch it yourself to find out. It's so much more impactful when you work it out yourself.

Eh. Go in expecting something featuring some DR characters and not a fantastic climactic series and maybe you will like it. It certainly had some strong moments, at least. Also try to ignore the way that it ends up re-contextualizing basically the entirety of the Hope versus Despair conflict.
Side Hope was literally the last episode, it aired in the slot where Despair episodes were normally airing. As of about 20 hours ago, DR3 is finished. The two subseries do relate and should be watched in alternating order, i.e. Future 1, Despair 1, Future 2, Despair 2 and so on.

The Mastermind's plan is to organize a killing game of the entire Future Foundation just to get this one faggot to broadcast his anime instead of just, like, asking him

pls no user

keebot a cute and needs to bring hope, not give despair

The best talent is Astronaut/Inventor and the least useful is Nursery School Teacher.

But for me, I'll just bully people as usual and especially Saionji. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

When will V3 be localized?

>the prosecution hides evidence because they want to win
>protagonist/sidekick doesn't bring up important info just 'cause

I legit believe the first game was great, not the best written but I think the sequels ruined Dangan Ronpa, 1 was great as a neat standalone mystery/horror murder case solver. Ending should have been left ambiguous.

Can't wait to see what kind of trouble ???man will cause.

Thanks so much for that, I know this isn't Cred Forums or spoonfeeding central but what's a good place do download anime specifically Dangan. Torrent it? I don't watch Anime at all and am only going to watch because I love Danganronpa, so any advice at all would be appreciated very much.

nyaa.se

nyaa.se is the go-to anime torrent site. Horriblesubs are the only group releasing DR3, though for Side Hope right now you're going to need to look for [Hope] rather than [Horriblesubs] because of reasons I can't be fucked explaining.

Just go to nyaa.se and torrent it from there.

You can see Kirigiri on the left and Aoi on the right.

Not shopped, it's part of the promo screenshots they released.
operationrainfall.com/2016/09/29/danganronpa-v3-limited-edition-screenshots/

>people thought the ride was over

In the grand scheme, nothing matters but the finale. You could literally just watch that, and all you'd lose is not knowing who Mitarai and Munakata are.

Aww hell yes, thanks so much! The world of finding Anime subs in a world of moonrunes is confusing but this is exactly what I wanted, cheers!

>what are placeholders

I guess V3 cast is their kids or something?

I can't wait for this meme to be proved wrong.

i have the cables, friend

pm me the cooridinates of ur ssd

And I can't wait for the "he's going to be the MC after Kaede dies in case 1, just you see" meme to be proven wrong.

That HUD is so cool
Also, holy shit.

:3

Hmm There's 24 episodes in the anime right? 12 future arc, 11 despair and one hope. So why do all the compilation sub torrents only have 22 episodes and a 'monobear song' episode? nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=826180&showfiles=1

Guess I could always find the missing eps but NCED? What the hell does that even mean?

But seriously how is a TALENTLESS NORMIE expected to solve murders?

Are you 12?

Why didn't he do an air guitar?

Her neck looks really fucking thin. I dont remember other Danganronpa characters having that.

No, no, no! That's the ORIGINAL anime, which is just a retread of the DR1 plot! You should be looking for "Danganronpa 3". There's no compilation out for that yet.

That's the anime adaptation for the first game. You have to get Danganronpa 3 episodes individually.

Are you?

>Fuyuhiko got Peko back
How hard did he cry?

She just has thicker hair than the average character and it makes her face look bigger.

So why is this coming out on PS4 again? Are they taking advantage of it in any way?

Ahh fuck, glad I asked since I was going to download and watch that tonight heh. I did hear the Dangan 1 anime was pretty mediocre, might be worth it perhaps later on for based Kiri.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm patient and might wait for a compilation to drop since I'm too lazy/uninformed on these matters.

Just search nyaa for danganronpa 3 horriblesubs 720 and download every result. And then get the hope arc episode yourself.

How did the other 2 do it?

Wow holy shit, thank you that's 100% foolproof!
Thanks so much for spoonfeeding me, you were a cool user today.

Luck helps you solve murders
piano doesn't

No problem, my man.

She's going to have an Ultimate Hope epiphany towards the end.

there is a 90% chance the detective is a reverse trap

Why wouldn't it? The first two are on Steam, sold well at that, end Spikes been porting tons of shit lately.

Setting: DR1
Music: DR1
Cast: DR2
Gameplay: DR2
Story: DR1

You should be mad at yourself for being retarded. Did you forget Makoto's a manlet?

hajime isn't the ultimate lucky student, he's just some guy

Pianist's are normally pretty smart, if they started playing from a young age.
Probably because of having a better coordination between both hands and brain sides at a young age.

But solving murders is all about logic and process of elimination anyways, it doesn't really require any special skills.

>"Improved" Hangman Gambit

Pianist of course, what I wouldn't fucking give to be a tad better at this shitty instrument.

>Someone finds something cool
>Mean's they're underage

Stop trying to fit in Reddit.

i think DR2 has better characters and better murders and less "tell them naegi"
i still prefer dr1 for having a more consistent tone, throwing mikan pantyshots around in-between friends murdering each other in horrific ways is really jarring

What user just did here is called cherrypicking, a very poor, desperate and often frowned upon form of "argument".

Learn from this lads.

I liked it more personally, I only regret it was fucking hard to play on an xbox controller for the later cases because it took soooooooo long to get to the other side of the screen to bust some nigga bubbles.

It's not necessarily cherrypicking. I'd definitely argue that "Improved" Hangman's Gambit drags down the game hard enough that the new minigames that are actually decent like Logic Dive and whatever that swiping minigame was called again don't manage to bring the net experience to a positive compared to the first game. It sucked that much.

I have high hopes for DRV3 due to the abandoning of the Hope's Peak saga. They can do their own thing again, and while I'm sure there will be a V3:2 or something, they can get a DR1 like feel with it again due to it being a first game in a storyline.

>b-b-but muh dr1 cast in the background of a promotional image

They took a picture of a DR1 trial and slapped V3 stuff on top. The DR1 characters still have their DR1 sprites. Before you say "I-IT'S FOR NOSTALGIER", Another Episode had sprites for DR1 characters and they were updated.

Kyoko is cute.

Kyoko is dirty! DIRTY!

>Music: DR1
Them's fighting words.

I just equipped some health restoring skills, tanked the Hangman's Gambits, and healed.

>they're creating official promo screenshots by using ones from the first game in the series and slapping the new UI/Sprites/Backgrounds over them only four months out from release!

You're a fucking retard

Setting: DR1
Music: Another Episode
Cast: DR2
Gameplay: DR2
Story/Writing: Another Episode

>Kyoko
>being embarrassed

didn't she give Naegi a good look up her skirt in DR1?

>have neither a Vita or a PC worth playing games on
>look up PSTV compatibility
>Danganronpa is a no
What the fuck

Why the fuck not

I like jazz more than tropical(?)

What's the issue?

I'm pretty sure I did something similar - I don't remember ever getting a game over apart from when I went full retard over the gravel swimsuit - but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a massive fucking pain in the ass to get through, especially the last ones.

I shouldn't be seeing a minigame pop up and think "oh god fucking damnit here we go again with this shit".

I'm pretty sure Kirigiri's into feet, given she thinks sticking her hands in someone's socks is more invasive than the underwear.

>She and Naegi are getting into foreplay
>He asks if there's anything she'd like
>She awkwardly asks if she can rub his feet

Explain stuff like the V3 sprites and text being obviously plastered on top in pictures like

Those are some nice looking 3D models

DR1's music was much more atmospheric in a way that suited a murder game

DR2 went out of its way to lighten things up

DR1 has the superior atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=3WZb20NinCs
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=P-fMDaPFXME

She's a corpse fucker.

I didn't notice at the time, but fuck Kyoko has nice thighs.

>Saw: Otaku Edition
Who greenlit this

>being excited about V3 after the mess that's DR3
One of the worst anime I watched, only second to DeSu2A.

>Explain me being a blind retard who thinks what is clearly a regular screenshot of a work-in-progress game screen is photoshopped

To be honest it can also be interpreted as him wanting to clean house since the Foundation is so shattered inside with multiple little factions. Killing two flies with one stone.

Box 15 is also better than Ikoroshia

We didn't see, but I'm gonna assume 'like a little bitch'.

Why would you compare an original to an adaptation?

If it was work in progress why have we been clearly different looking trial footage in Famitsu pictures and the trailers themselves, faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=TSrX5QaneQY There's trial footage here, and pictures like this off of trials.

Go over dramatize on Cred Forums. It had it flaws, but one of the worst you've watched? Shut the fuck up dude.

>One of the worst anime I watched
How little anime have you seen? It can't have been much.
If it calms your tits any, Kodaka supervised DR3, but didn't write any of it.

Why V3 has a love hotel?

V3's a bit more open than other games. They've got the school, a hotel, and a courtyard and THEN they're in a cage.

So Kaede has somewhere to take Himiko

I hope those other Monokuma's act as wardens or something like the Monobeasts. Please, PLEASE do not take the spotlight off the original.

Except that doesn't happen. Seriously. DR has many, many avenues to critizes but it not revealing crucial information before the trial is absolutely not one of them. You can solve (for the most part) every trial before the trial starts.

Oh and the cast has the excuse of being amateurs.

I hear they might be a jury of sorts for the trials? Some people have said Monokuma's seat has a set of lights matching their colors. According to famitsu they oversee the killing game.

Oh, I could have sworn she went up first

Because you can barely consider it an adaptation, and it's hands down the worst anime I've watched

I usually drop awful crap, but I like the games and so I watched the whole mess.
And no, that's even worse. Like Uchi writing 1/3 of ZTD.

I can understand people's anger for DR3, I really can. I agree it's sloppy at points and it could've been much better, but the anger mostly comes from it dashing people's expectations of how some things went in the DR canon.

It's fine. A 7/10 with future-arc and 4/10 with despair-arc.

The new Monokuma VA is shit anyway.

Japanese or English? If Japanese, they sound almost exactly the same. If English, DR3's voice was from Funimation, so they're getting Greg from DR1/DR2 back. He was fine.

>I can understand people's anger for DR3, I really can
I really can't. It was a mediocre anime through and through, yet I still wanted to smack about 50% of Anons posting in the Cred Forums threads for acting like retarded shits.

I like english Monokuma so I'm fine.

NYUK NYUK NYUK NYUK NYUK

I mean, it is kinda bad. But DR1 and DR2 were kinda bad too in a charming way, and DR3 still has that charm to it. It's just not for everyone and I can respect that.

>nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk
>dear boy
>SHUUUUUT UUUPPPPP
>dewicious babe
>kamukura kamukura YAS QUEEN

Is the DR3 dub just an official abridged version?

That's fine. You're free not to like stuff, and it is weak overall, but I kept seeing shit like how this ruins the previous games retroactively, and that's one of the opinions that flips my "What is this stupid bitch saying?" switch.

Dub scums, fuck off
>they sound almost exactly the same
Not even surprised to learn you're fucking deaf.

God I hate that. Thankfully, in game he goes PUHUHUHU which is fine.

But that would imply Juzo and Izayoi dubs suck.

Could you post a comparison of the two then? I'm curious, since I might notice the difference when I hear them side to side.

Oh, I wouldn't say it ruined anything, that I agree with. The DR2 kids coming back even fits the ending message of DR2 (believe in the future)

Sperg out on Cred Forums you embarrassing idiot.

Don't forget this gem.
twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928

Is the DR3 dub worth checking out for its shittiness? I only rewatched the scenes with Monaca in it in the dub, and they seemed fine to me.

Though I also know about valley girl Junko, and while I think that's surprisingly fitting for somebody who's supposed to be posing as an Ultimate Fashionista, that was weird as fuck.

Half as much as a normal person.

There are some good voices (Gozu, Bandai, Juzo) and some funny ones (dewicious babe), but it's a low quality dub. And most of the good voices died early.

Don't get me started on new Gundam or Peko sounding like a 40 year old who got lost on the set. And new Kuzuryuu? Jesus.

Well, it has stuff like If you enjoy cringing and laughing at bad dubbing/localization with the occasional gem (Gozu's voice is good and his dialogue was localized well, Bandai sounds good), you'll like it.

Do not trust this man.

>I kept seeing shit like how this ruins the previous games retroactively
"Mindhacc" makes Junko a far weaker villain than how she was established in the games, as a manipulator who turned people to despair by exploiting their insecurities and weaknesses.

Nice one, god damnit.

God damn it, user.

Not him, but the ending made DR3 a 4/10 to me. It felt so out of place, and destroyed the little tension the story had.
Only good thing about the anime was Munakata, and maybe Juzo. The returning characters were bland as hell, and the story was a seres of asspulls that only got dumber and dumber.

Do you have the other pics from this

I enjoyed it as an experience, so that might coat it for me. I've never really let an ending ruin a journey for me, and future-arc was great for most of the way.

Not him, but here's one.

What? If anything the ending was the best part for me. Even as shameless pandering, it felt good and gave me what I wanted to see. Plus, it was obvious from the DR2 ending that the comatose students were gonna wake up.

Ibuki is the cutest

What is happening here?

She's an artist, so I think it's a special sprite of hers. OR it's a new DRV3 mechanic that's not been explained.

She's becoming Love Machine.

>it was obvious from the DR2 ending that the comatose students were gonna wake up.
But the idea was that they could not wake up for years and that the survivors would take care of them forever, DR3 made it so they woke up in days and acted like nothing happened

What talent do you think ??? has?
Also, it is already really obvious that the detective is getting killed first.

You'd say that, but the real idea is "we're giving ourselves an easy out in case we want all the DR2 characters to come back, and the way we gave us this out is vague enough that they could wake up perfectly fine at any moment because we have somebody who is basically god watching over them".

Yeah that sort of cheapened their resolve by instantly rewarding them, sort of how Naegi's Hope and iron will in DR3 was rewarded by a living waifu. Danganronpa is romanticist like that.

Did you guys not watch/play the same series as i did?
They woke up thanks to Izuru's talent.

Prove it

I agree they woke up a bit fast, but they wanted to have the DR2 guys for the finale. I'll let it slide. Hajime's a god now, that's a good enough excuse.

why do all dangonronpa characters look the same?

Hinata literally said it in the last episode.

They say it in the episode
Also, I predicted it as soon as they showed Hajizuru still having talents in the 5th or so episode, or it would've been bullshit this omnipotent guy can't get people out of a coma
Even more so when in the Despair finale he was shown to already know about the NWP and tampering with it

I'm talking from a writing standpoint. The DR2 cast being awake instantly and Kyoko being ok was a reward for the surviving characters not giving in. And anyways Izuru has been shown to not be a literal god as seen from dead Chiaki so even he had his limits.

But that's exactly what I said. The writers had an easy out to bring back the DR2 characters at any point they wanted because Izuru is basically a god.

Same face

Waking up within a couple days of the DR2 ending completely destroyed all suspense and possibility of class 77 dealing with what they did because within days of waking up they have already gone back to normal

Mindhacc basically gave them no responsabiliy, they are already dealing too much with thins not in their power
Only ones are Izuru, Nagito (because he was a omicidal bullshitter even in the NWP and also carried out bombs and guns in school) and Peko, Mahiru and Fuyuhiko for that incident

user if you were brainwashed and killed millions of people even if you weren't in control you would still feel horrible guilt from it

Jesus, you're taking this too seriously. Would you just like to say it 's a few weeks later that Naegi had his trial and they woke up? Would that make it easier for you to swallow?

>Mindhacc basically gave them no responsabiliy,
Don't even start with this. They even still acknowledge guilt and a desire to atone in the finale, so the whole "Brainwashing makes them dinuds!" thing needs to die.

brb space

>They even still acknowledge guilt and a desire to atone in the finale
Yes they acknowledge it because they are responsible people and know how pathetic it'd look if they just went and stated the obvious of them being innocent to a world full of their victims. But they won't be emotionally torturing themselves over things that couldn't be helped.

His talent is being a serial killer, or Mastermind.

will v3 also release on steam?

wtf i hate despair now

>anime turns you into a drooling btard
I fucking knew it.

>yfw he will be this series' junko.

That's not even anime, it's just a caleidoscope

I really, really hope that V3 drops the hope/despair angle

fingering
[fing-ger-ing]
noun
Music.
the action or method of using the fingers in playing on an instrument.
the indication of the way the fingers are to be used in performing a piece of music.

finger
[fing-ger]
Slang.
to inform against or identify (a criminal) to the authorities:
He fingered the man who robbed the bank.
to designate as a victim, as of murder or other crime.

I dunno man

>You'll never get fingered by based SHSL Pianists

They don't expect to be forgiven because they understand how fucked up the situation is but they don't act guilty because they are in fact not guilty.

>Kaede will use her skilled pianist fingers to fingerfuck Maki until she can't move

So he's going to be v3's Togami, right?

Who was driving the party boat?

Yeah, I mean he's literally Hitler.

v3 Bully-kun victim + Fuyuhiko

Kaede is described as the type to take charge and lead people, this guy's talent is literally being a leader, I can't see him as anything but the guy that will constantly butt heads with you.

That's the lame eyecatch.
There's even an anime that makes you an hero.
Man, DR3 sucked ass.

I WANT HIM TO FORCE ME TO DRINK HIS "GRAPE PANTA"

How can you want to atone, yet not feel guilty?

The point is it's about doing good to offset their wrongs, and that implies guilt. You can argue whether they SHOULD feel guilt, but they do regardless.

It had good memes

Is there a single character other than Izuru that could beat the unstoppable combination of Komaeda + Gun?

Maybe Naegi

MFW Seiko is still dead

Soon

Who were the new characters from DR3 that survived, anyway? I can only remember Mitarai and Munakata.

That's it.

>basically every new character dies
>every old character survives

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Hope

hack writing

Kirigiri should've been stayed dead
She was a horrible character Just like every DR1 survivor except weedman anyway and her death would've forced Makoto to grow up
She still cleans his ass instead

Were you not expecting this?

Only thing i love about this game: Junko and Hope's Peak Academy gag is finally over ffs. Can't understand why people would consider her a "waifu material" at all.

Naegi rebuilt Hope's peak though with him as the new director.

I expected that since this was supposed to be the capstone to the Hope's Peak saga we could have had anything happen, from despair actually winning to Junko turning out to be a robot all along that was controlled by a Monokuma that is literally a bear. Actually killing off some of the old guard would have been a good way to make some impact happen.

Silly me, having expectations.

And he's going to have a steady stream of talented kids since the remnants won't have much to do in the middle of the ocean other than have wild, uncontrolled orgies.

Her surviving is the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not even gonna bother playing v3.

Yes? Even mediocre writers know better that.

Her surviving wasn't the problem for me, it was her being fake killed for no purpose other than shock. If she had been fake killed then did something during the climax that couldn't have been done unless she had gone under the radar I wouldn't have problems with it. But she was killed and brought back at the last second.

>They actually wanted her dead
>They actually thought she was staying dead
Thank God for that finale.

how is being a robot a talent

Kodaka has actually said before that he hates the trope of killing a previous installment's survivor(s) in a new installment, and that he would never do it.

He's the Ultimate Robot. He won the Danganronpa Robot Wars.

Welcome to Japanese logic

Where if something goes wrong completely out of your control at your job, you still responsibility

By being extremely good at it.

That's retarded. So basically whenever a survivor of a previous game shows up, they're instantly safe?

How is it not?
You are a talented retard.

Pretty much this, you know damn well it's not your fault but you still go through the motions because that's what society expects of you.

I think it means more that he would try to reuse characters as mains as little as possible. DR3 was just a Hope's Peak finale for the fans. He's really just working on V3 right now and this was a side thing he was supervising.

It makes more sense for stuff to be revealed durign the trial than before in DR as opposed to AA, because in AA it's just one person doing all the investigating (Phoenix), and all the other stuff is shit that should have legally been divulged beforehand. In DR you've got 5-15 other people all conducting their own investigations, so it's more believable they may find their own shit you could have missed and may have their own reasons for not divulging it yet. And of course it's more likely for them to outright try to cover shit up as well, a la Byakuya in Chapter 2 and Aoi in Chapter 4 of the first game.

because
youtube.com/watch?v=7g281Etz7ds

The character writing and character interactions are top notch though.

>kill off a character for free 'character development'
>bring it back to life 5 minutes later
Viva la P4.

I bet the inventor did it. She has that I fucking did it in the last game too look.

Shut up Ripburguer

>What is saionji

You can also see Mondo on the left and Hagakure on the right

>Zero Escape had a shit conclusion
>Danganronpa had a shit conclusion

What other franchises had shitty endings this year?

>Danganronpa had a shit conclusion
The ending was the best part of this subpar anime.

I wouldn't trust this "robot" either.

I would trust that robot with my life t b h

Homestuck also had a shit ending this year

>tfw Spirit of Justice was one of the best entries in the Ace Attorney series
feels good to be a fan of superior video games

I'd like to show her my ultimate pianist if you sniff my drift haha

You should trust him with MC spot instead.

What ebic references are you expecting for V3? I'm already counting with a Umineko joke with the magician character.

>tfw he ends up being the junk-o of this game.

I expect hopebot and/or detective to die early on.

Because that's not her true talent.

Detective will be dead or evil, just like the Persona 5 ruse. Screenshot this.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE DESPAIRS TAKING APART JUNKO'S CORPSE

NO SERIOUSLY WHY WAS THAT A THING, WHY DID THEY KEEP MAKING JUNKO'S HAND ON NAGITO FEEL LIKE IT WAS GOING TO BE IMPORTANT

Is AA6 really that good? I played through most of the first case but it felt kinda lacklustre, and I thought the 'lose and you die' thing was a really dumb way to create tension.

Yeah, originally the game made it sound like they all went crazy over her corpse and each one swapped out a body part with a Junko part. But then in the end only Nagito was crazy enough to do it.

He has potential. Combination between Gundam and Togami i think.

Let's talk about the best v3 girl

This is your dictator for tonight.

Little yakuza as well, seeing as he was still missing his eye.

Fuyuhiko took her eye, m8.
Mikan took her uterus.

What did you think of her ending?

I like it because she's the only dr2 character whose death stuck

>yfw Kaede, Keebo and Detective all survive until the end

Nah at that point he didn't have any talents. He really was just a normalfag

>brown girl

Gee wizz! I wonder who will survive the entire game!

Definitely not her, since Kodaka will fuck with us and make her the first murderer

>Kaede, Keebo, Detective, Nursery School, ???, Astronaut and Dictator all survive until Chapter 5
Double rused.

Chances of magic loli being a killer or victim? I say 100%

neither
she is innocent

Do you really think Kodaka's will pass up the chance to have her magic fuck up a murder?

detective needs to die really fast, unless they want people to say its just a DR1 rehash

Nah, it's mediocre.

The ultimate of not being able to save best girl is no ultimate at all.

Since Naegi's goal in DR2 was to override the despair in the cast with the NWP, wasn't he also pretty much doing mindhacc albeit not as efficient?

I thought that was pretty fucked up too when I played the game but then a few weeks later the anime revealed that what sent 77 to despair was brainwashing and not life experience so I stopped caring.

Will they fuck?

Girls can't love robots

Yeah fighting mind control with memory wipes and new memories seems less amoral than memory wiping a bunch of individuals that chose to be fucked up.

DON'T DATE ROBOTS

Nope. The description of her surprisingly lewd panties even makes fun of the fact that you never actually see up there despite how many shots where you should.

Does Cred Forums like Fanta?

Please do not fist android boys

He's going to make it to the end I can feel it

detective will be big bad

mark my words

>six fingers

I hope he does something that makes him extremely hatable just so i can see these threads saying "SHSL Hitler did nothing wrong"

Chihiro is going to come back, I know it

I want to fuck Kaede

She'll play a COMPLEX melody to mind hacc the culprit into confessing.

Does magic loli have magic panties?

I hope he's just a huge asshole the entire time and not some asshole that gets "redeemed" later like Fuyuhiko and Togami

She looks thicc. Is she thicc?

Fuck off nigger.

How are they so friendly to each other after literally backstabbing each other in the 2nd game?

It was a game and they're all fuck up anyways.

Yeah she thicc, but keebo is thiccer

Important question.

Does it have any cute lolis?

Yes. One of them even identifies as an Apache attack helicopter.

dropped

Delicious. I guess I'll have to either pirate it or figure out how to buy digital games on my hacked 3DS.

Magician girl doesn't look like a loli to me.

Somebody should fix their names.

I want to make Kaede into my breeding sow.

BUY MY GAME

Is this set in the same universe as the Hope's Peak games?

We don't know, Kodaka could be lying for all we know.

IT'S MY GAME

SOUNDING ROD

Just remember to turn your brain off. Shit gets really dumb about halfway through

When a no-talented reverse course student can, why not a pianist?

Most characters aren't defined solely by their SHSL Talent.

AA6 was pretty good, ending still bugs me though. Phoenix should've set up shop in Khurain and Apollo should've taken over the office back home. Apollo's DLC episode bums me out because it proved that he just doesn't chemistry with Rayfa as good as Phoenix does, furthermore Apollo being over there means no more Apollo/Trucy which sucks.

It's unclear. If it is, hopefully it's pretty distant from the HPA stuff though.

Trial 1 in DR2 is still one of the best introductory levels I've ever played though

Now swing your ahoges at each other like swords.

>danganronpa is a no
Funny, I played Ultra Despair Girls on my pstv. I'm pretty sure that DR is compatible

Yeah i'm done with the series, the guy focuses TOO much on making the characters talents broken as fuck and ruined the killing games,

I just want more porn.

Luck's the only broken talent
and it was only ever used to make Nagito a good rival and to set up one of the best individual cases to come out of the series