FFXV ATR

FFXV ATR in 10min

youtu.be/Nov-UBMRPrY

If anyone interested in watching and discussing.

It won't be translated IIRC, and a special guest is said to be joining them for this ATR rumor is it could be Dissidia related, but unsure

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mooglekupocake
youtu.be/Vl-xkScsTxo?t=3m12s
ffworld.com/2016/09/30/ffxv-la-liste-des-musiques-des-anciens-ff-a-ecouter-dans-la-voiture/
youtube.com/watch?v=J3vT3hp0U5w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kGp4QuVMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tu5tLE4flc
youtu.be/F9ee_Ez6tFk
youtu.be/Ix1Sc_aeg3U
youtu.be/o0uqhC29MOw
youtu.be/dMvPPMioEQ4
twitter.com/ffxv_prompto/status/781839693604237312
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=855044
youtube.com/watch?v=O8IBoFIFE-E
novacrystallis.com/2013/06/final-fantasy-xv-main-cast-officially-detailed-new-artwork-released/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_drift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the point anyway, gameplay sucks.

No worries, stay if you'd like, maybe you'll see something new to post about regarding how terrible it is. I genuinely mean that, just giving a heads up to anyone who wants to watch.

Damn Punished Noctis is hot as hell.

Indeed, I'm a bit dismayed that the initial translation from the famitsu dump was a mistake saying "from now on, expect to see him (Punished Noctis) in gameplay videos". I think someone else corrected it

Oh sweet, the vocal version of Somnus still gets used.
Yeah that kind of sucks. But if we get to play as him more than some people speculate, I'll be happy with that.

All this time I've been calling her Lunafreya and she's LunafreNa? Damn it.

Also, is it just me or is this the FF with the stupidest names? Ignis Scientia for the nerdy guy? Really?

Music cut hype, hope we get good news :D

Ok looks to be starting now, again no english subtitles unfortunately.

I'm okay with most the names.
>Ignis Scientia
I'm just wondering why they dropped his middle name.

I wanna touch his beard.

The fuck did they do to Genitalia

Oh fuck, Famitsu even did the same thing for KG. Katakana matches up with both as well.

I have not heard anything about her name actually being Lunafrena before.

>those names
All character names sound like european cars lmao

some of them are designed by Roberto Ferrari

Here is a closer look at her CG render, I actually think it looks like her initial reveal, other than her hair framing her face. It doesn't curve that much in-game either, so it's not an accurate look.

It's Lunafrena in JP version and Lunafreya in the English localization. Don't ask me why.

She looks about 20 years older wtf

Most of them are attempts at Latin. Keyword is attempt. Noctis' name means "Sky of the Night's Light" or "Sky of the Light's Night". It sounds like they were going for "Light of the Night's Sky" though. And then there's Ignis and Prompto. Prompto's name was supposed to be "Quicksilver" but it's not correct and Ignis' full name before they dropped the "Stupeo" was supposed to be something like, "I amaze/stun with fiery knowledge", but actually reads as "I, Fire, stun/amaze with knowledge." But like I said his middle name was dropped.

Damn, so it's another case of Cidney/Cindy...

I rather like the sound of Lunafreya. What an odd change.

I'm not expecting anything new because it's a Japan specific ATR.

4KHDR

BETTER ON PSPRO

aaannndd pre order canceled ill wait for pc port

k.

Yeah I'm looking at the comments, even say it's mostly things like a drama CD, etc.

Man, that's disappointing, especially considering this was supposed to be a release date.

Ah well, I'm up at this hour with nothing much else to do.

The marketing of this game is shit, how dare they.

Is what someone on neofag is saying right now.

Nothing, she's perfect.

Perfectiana

FINAL FANTASY, BITCH

I don't know why this Aaron Paul plug just seemed embarrassing/odd.

indeed

>PC port
>waiting for a hypothetical PC port that they said they were going to build from scratch if they did one, loooooooooool

i dont want a ps4 pro

and i dont want an inferior version

i would literally prefer no version

Okay?

delayed to 2017

are you fucking kidding me

FUCKING

YEARS

Really not expecting much this ATR so I'll just dump the latest Famitsu scans if anyone wants them.

You're really gonna make this attempt?

Well, at least Tabata finally showed up

I was at college when i bought a ps3 for ff13 versus

I now have 2 kids (5 and 7) and a job and very little time for games

I still want to get 15 but it doesnt look anything like the game i fell in love with and its taken so long :(

>delayed
>AGAIN
what the actual fuck

Of course they are, it's /v and this game seems to have a lot of haters.

>delayed to 7th Jan 2017
Why is nobody saying this?

They have completely different facial features. I don't care how long you sleep for, facial features don't change this dramatically.

I feel like Shiva is gonna get annoying.

He has that Seymour vibe to him, I like it.

I want him to put me in the Mating Press!

why only one character look like not going funeral??

Ah Luna's VA is the guest

Ah yeah I get why folks say it doesn't make sense, but it doesn't bother me. Just glad that Punished Noctis is an option, makes me feel better about maining him now.

I just woke up. Has it started yet?

Both JP and EN Luna's VA is cute.

Do you think this will top Duke Nukem Forever? Will this be the single biggest video game trainwreck of all time or will it only take second place?

Yeah I was surprised that she was going to have Odin's style of just showing up whenever she feels like it. I get why they say it's to fit her her somewhat haughty personality, but yeah I just hope it won't be a nuisance.

At least they said that it won't cost the same way the otehr summons do

yeah but according to comments in chat it's not going to be anythign much new, sadly. just made the post in case anyone wanted to watch

>sampling food
lmao fuck this

It will be just ok. Not bad, playable, not perfect but still better than raitningu-chan trilogy.

Yeah, man, this is supposed to be the release date and they do this type of ATR. Pretty disheartening, but I wonder if the JP audiences are feeling the same way.

That would imply that Duke Nukem Forever was the biggest video game trainwreck of all time now, which it really isn't. It's still comfortably behind Sonic 06 or Alien: Colonial Marines.

this stream is garbage omg

they showed the ost

i want it so bad

It seems they have nothing new to show until release. Gonna be a long two months...

Only furfags gave a shit about Sonic by that point and Alien was just another movie license game. They have nothing on Duke Nukem or FFXV.

Yeah, i saw a comment in chat regarding at least the game data is locked and they have no plans to change anything major.

But man, still another month of waiting? I'm still looking forward to the game, just disappointed this ATR could have been something better considering it's the original release date

>Stealth release TONIGHT
OH SHIT

oh you!

>Only furfags gave a shit about Sonic by that point

Because Duke Nukem was such a thriving franchise back in 2011!

Still, I'd argue that, say DmC: Devil May Cry was also a bigger trainwreck.

DNF was just that one game that took forever to make and then ended up kinda directionless and underwhelming.

And on that note, pretty much the same might very well happen to FF XV.

DmC was considered a success. FFXV will be a success as well. Quit listening to the dipshits on Cred Forums.

>never in a million sales was successful

>DmC was considered a success.

It was, however, by no means a good game in the context of its series. Was it the worst thing ever? No, not by any stretch, but following up DMC 4, a game that was mechanically the best in the series (even if not in terms of actual game design) with something like DmC was... a bit insulting, to say the least.

You're kidding, right? DmC was subject to widespread ridicule since its reveal.

Financial success has nothing to do with being considered a trainwreck.

Whoever was in charge of the CGI models kind of goofed. Luna and Gentiana look too old, facial proportions look significantly different while Noctis' face looks too soft. If you compare ingame Noctis to punished Noct you'd see the similarities in facial structure, unlike Not to say the look bad as a standalone, just the usual off modelness between CGI and ingame.

>PC
PC CONFIRMED AAAAAA

Foliage upgrade confirmed

It was well received by critics and made money. A success by any definition.

So far this is PS4 screens they are showing, not pro

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. Dragon Age 2 and DmC are what everyone hold up as examples of success by any definition. If the critics like it, it's all good :)

UPGRADE CONFIRMED

Looks way better than episode duscae did.

It was a failure and if not the sole reason (besides the last Lost Planet) why Capcom stopped outsourcing games to western devs.

They had to release a Definitive "We're Sorry" Edition to recoup lost sales.

I didn't catch it, is this current city shot pro or regular ps4?

I'm seeing some HDR shenanigans, not a big fan of it my self desu

Upgrades left and right

>That Saxophone player
That's a damn shame. I'm always surprised when they have the hand positions right because I see it wrong so often.

Keep telling yourself that. I'm not going to keep arguing because I don't want to derail the thread, but feel free to keep saying it was a failure despite it being both critically and financially successful just because you don't like it. Just know that it must be a mighty high horse you're riding on when you think your pinion holds greater weight than facts and the majority consensus.

shame that I'm*

>"almost" always 30fps

Draw distance and foliage distance still look worse.

These are confirmed to be base PS4 version screenshots, not PS4 Pro.

>Just know that it must be a mighty high horse you're riding on when you think your pinion holds greater weight than facts and the majority consensus.
speak for yourself, mate

My biggest hope for the older version of Noctis is that it isn't some sort of "frozen in time till he is older OoT situation" or "something caused him to age faster" thing where he didn't actually live all that extra time. Since no one else ages I'm sure it is some lame shit like that though.

Yeah, it looks like the leaks are starting to gain more credence based on what they've revealed.

>Tabata was late because today the game is entering the “data lock” phase. This isn’t exactly what we call going gold, but a preliminary phase in which no more changes are made to the game’s disk data unless really serious problems are found.

Also the scenes showed on stream was for the base PS4, not PS4Pro.

>fucking nobody thinks it's any good except for the journalists who are paid to say they like it
>that's what I call success bros :D majority consensus right there ;)

>the majority consensus.
The majority of what, """critics"""?

thanks for sharing some translations

Noctis, or rather, the reigning king of Lucis aging faster than everyone around him is a fact we've known for quite a while now.

The other party members seem to have changed a bit too, though.

I hope not all the summons are battle enders like how Ramuh was. These gals don't look like it either, but the fact that they encompass such a wide area of the battlefield makes me worried.

Please tell me this isn't true.

i dont speak moon, what was that long ass song list? stuff you can get on the radio in the car or what?

I'm pretty sure they're taking the piss, mate.

it's not

I've seen that said but didn't know it was a confirmed thing.

yeah radio songs

Is that Luna's mother's crown?

I don't know but I've been told!
Shiva's pussy is mighty cold!
Mmm good!
Feels good!
Is good!
Real good!
Tastes good!
Mighty good!
Good for me!
And good for you!

Are they promoting the radio drama? Is that what's going on?

yeah they just did a segment on it

What radio drama?

Tabby says "We understand today was the original release date, and are sorry for the delay. Please enjoy the free first chapter on the playstation store now, we look forward to the full release"

here for translations : twitter.com/mooglekupocake

looks like that;s it about atr but yeah check this for translations Cool to see that those screens are actually PS4 not Pro

If I squint they all look the fucking same besides the girl in white.

This is the worst character design I have ever seen. Even retarded outlandish designs stand out. These just kind meld together.

That's just how middle-aged japanese men look... but at least one of them is wearing a hat!

It would be nice if they released Duscae for everyone.

This. I have it, but I totally forgot it required Type-0 purchase, and I kept trying to get my friend to try the demo and he couldn;t find it. Damn it.

Then again, I wish it was an updated demo with the latest build.

>Cool to see that those screens are actually PS4 not Pro
We always knew this. The only people who said otherwise were hype mongering shills, the game is downgraded shit and brightness settings don't change that.

Tabata actually said that the game is done now and data locked, so they won't change anything.
Seems like game goes gold soon.

okay?

That would be stupid.

I mean, if they released the first chapter as a standalone now, everyone playing it would have to do the whole section all over again in two months when the game is out. Sounds like something that would make many people get bored of the game in the very first hour.

Big frosty titties

some folks were complaining with the way they were modeled, but fuck they look fantastic to me.

They look like normal titties to me. Cred Forumsirgins have a tendencies to not know that titties come in different shapes and sizes.

Yeah, seriously. And in-motion too, they just look great, especially with what she's wearing, it's well done.

This ATR was awful

A TV special of Brotherhood will air in Japan today and it's 30 minutes long. (Probably Episode Luna)

Atleast they showed us the current screenshots from Duscae region, not desert. And its looks stunning.

Interesting

>mfw i hope it has some decent Gentiana scenes in it

Played it at EB Expo today,
it's got fairly fun gameplay, but it's piss easy. also it looks like dogshit.

The circus around XV is comical at this point. Why is it so impossible to just release a damn game without generating a media hype 1 year in advance?

Me too user, at this point it's the only thing about this game that I'm hyped about.

input lag?

Who cares when they released a concept trailer 6 years before the active development of the game begins? These ATRs exist just to convince the fans that they are really working on the game.

there was a very small amount, enough to notice but not enough to make a serious difference.

So is the Luna special episode comes with the Film Collection Box released today?

Good to hear. I think its alot better than PD, my biggest concern about FFXV.

Yeah, iirc, it's included in all BDs of Brotherhood

>Want to make our own story?

Because Stupeo sounds like stupid to most Americans and Euros. I guess they also wanted to emphasize the difference between the royal family (two surnames) and everyone else.

It's been confirmed for more than a year and was slightly hinted at in 2011.

I want the game to be delayed for as most as possible.

Did it start yet, or am I good.

God damn I hate when I have a full stomach

Unless they find some sort of completely gamebreaking bug it won't be delayed again.

Its over now, it started at 530am EST

There wasnt really much said that would be interesting to us. Some new screenshots that look nice, they listed all the old FF tracks that you can play on the radio in the regalia. There's a new Brotherhood episode airing tonight in Japan about Luna, so I'm sure that will be subtitled at some point and we'll be able to watch it.

Thats about it, i think.

it's been over, sorry dude, can check this account for some info

It's over.
>There's a new Brotherhood episode airing tonight in Japan about Luna
Maybe it'll make her seem less bland.

I'm really looking forward to the game, but i don't get why you guys act like every fucking stream is a god damn masterpiece because the game looks better compared to the horrible looking gamescom built, but still worse than anything from 2014 or even duscae in some areas
But whenever someone tals about graphics too much in these threads you guys say it doesn't matter anyway and call them graphicfags.

XV threads have been really stale for more than a year now

I don't know what's the problem with these threads. It's either excessive dick sucking or shitposting to hell and back.

the problem is the shitposters dont allow us to be excited for it. were well aware of the flaws the game has we dont need consistent reminder of how shit it could be. at least the design team is trying to take proper measures the fix the flaws.

Settle down.

Anyway is the top for the ps4 pro?

Looks better than the last view streams, but nothing to go nuts over like you guys do in every thread. Of course it looks better than the godawful GC footage

>don't allow
You can do whatever the fuck you want. Everyone taking shitposters way too seriously and replying to everyone of them with their own personas and pastas and shit are just as bad. You can have decend threads with shitposters and huge xvfags that go too far all the time

Sorry dude, I think it looks awesome and nobody is going to take that away from me

regular ps4 they said on the stream

Top is regular PS4, bottom is Episode Duscae demo.

*unsheathes muramasa*
*casts protect*
*casts shell*
heh... I will take away everything that you cherish...

No it's clearly improved.

It's a hologram

I just see regular development, the only out of place thing was the GC build
It went like this
2014 PC footage looks great, duscae looks pretty good, gc looks bad even though the fanboys said it was an upgrade at the time just to backpedal later on, newer footage looks like duscae again or better in some places

But you can tell where they had to make compromises, especially when it comes to particle effects.
Still a great looking game considering it's the first one that uses the engine. I just hope they don't go full blown open world again in their next game. Bigger isn't always better and devs should learn that

What was the last game to be delayed that many times?
No Man Lies

XV never had a release date until Uncovered though

How much times FFXV was delayed?

Cute!

>Cor is voiced by Matt Mercer
It's like I can't fucking escape him.

once

Yo momma had a delayed game last night.

The EB expo build was confirmed to be the Gamescom build rather than the updated TGS build, because it was bandai namco that set that XV stuff up at EB expo.

>Still no snow or actual desert area shown

>b-but its nothing you can fix in two months!!1

>voices my husbando in Overwatch
>and now in FFXV
it's fate

XV was really only delayed once, P5 was delayed 3 times, 4 times for those in the west.

I was digging in my belly button and I pulled out lint from when I was 5. it was like a worm dipped in belly juice and smelled like shit

I will still get it on the pro simply for the fact that it will most likely have downsampling on a 1080p screen
And even without and actual Pro version the simple fact that the hardware is better could pump out a few more frames

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to escape him.

The TGS trailer showed them on a train heading to a snowy mountain peak area.

By the way this is our first official look at Niflheim during the day. They got a star destroyer looking airship.

Now, I haven't really kept up with the pro. But I'm assuming that I don't need a 4K TV for it?

>plays Overwatch

You don't deserve FFXV you pleb

Fuck off with your bullshit, I mean fucking gameplay running around, not a cutscene you lame ass cunt xv-kun

Oh, right, foliage distance or at least the density does seem better.

Not sure about draw distance. On one hand it looks slighty lower, on the other hand it might just be because the fog in the distance is blue now, rather than white, making it more noticeable.

>English

it was a gift from my best friend, of course i'll play it

The shuriken KOTR is definitely a woman. probably one of the Queens of Lucis.

Calm down autist. He was showing you an area that we can go to.

there was a gameplay video of the fighting a monster in a desert area cant remember where I saw it tho.

Gladio is Junkrat

Ardyn is Reinhardt

you can't escape it.

I don't feel like getting into this, this early. Can we do an abridged version?

I already know of that area though, we've known for ages. He just regurgitates the same shit.

No, if you connect it to a 4k tv it puts out at 4k if you connect it to a 1080p screen it outpouts at 1080p and it's up to the dev how they use the extra hardware. Shadow of Mordor for example gets supersampling and Rise of the Tomb Raider gets a mode that pretty much has all the setting to max at 30 locked and another one with 40-60 fps at ps4 OG settings
So yeah, it's up to how the dev use the hardware, most devs will most likely just go for better AA or downsampling or if they put more effort into it you get something like Tomb Raider

If you weren't retarded you would be able to deduce that heading to a snowy mountain area by the train = you will be going to a snowy area.

And the game opens in a desert you turd.

>Gladio is Junkrat
This is really the trippiest thing. That's some range on Chris Parson.

Where's this from?

Hottest chick in FFXV.

But I WANT TO SEE IT RIGHT MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Holy shit! Is that for real!? Not even PS4Pro looked that good some weks ago

So when the Lucian monarchs die, they get some baller ass armor? When are we gonna see Regis in his Mufasa moment?

If you already know there's a snowy area then why the fuck are you complaining that there isn't a snowy area?

PS4P looked the same except for it was with HDR and maybe a slightly better FOV.

*raises paw* well, meow too, but we have to be patient.

loading screen from the game

We saw like 2 seconds of PS4 pro and it's not like the games suddenly look better. The game was most likely just running at 4k on the og PS4 settings. I doubt they'll put too much effort into the pro version even though the could finally improve the LOD and shadows

I never said there wasn't one, I said they still have yet to show gameplay of it.

cute!

Thanks.

How much pussy do you think someone with a face like that would get?

No shit.

I mean what particular recording is that specific screenshot of the loading screen from?

>pussy
WHAT ARE YOU GAY?

This triggers my dik

For some reason the lighting in duscae still has something uniqe. Everything after duscae always looked a little flat when it comes to lighting

i got it right

I'd say a good amount. And it helps his case that he's royalty.

yeh i noticed that too

boi or regular?

the answer for both is TONS

Really curious to see the Pro version now.

Is Nifheim meant to make you think of Nibelheim?

This actually looks close to TGS 2014.

So is Punished Noctis actually him aging faster than anyone else due to using too much the power of the crystal?

I doubt it will be too different except for resolution and more fps
But if they put effort into it, which it doubt, they could improve LOD and shadows a lot

Might be lots.
But Noctis is a faggot.

>all these scripted events
I'm not not buying this.

Duscae lighting is still way better imo

Episode Duscae or Duscae region from TGS2014?

I'm betting on rapid aging but there's really no way to tell for sure because in Chapter 0 Ignis and Gladio look older too but Prompto looks barely any different.

Both
Everything after the dusace demo just looked too flat

In the TGS14 version they didn't even have the chocobo outpost or the deadeye area modeled in yet

I have the feeling that chapter 0 was a really late idea in development
It just feels out of place even for an in media res scene

So?
That's how early game footage works. Anyone who ever though it would look like that on consoles is retarded anyway

Was he taking a shit? Damn thats realism.

Duscae lighting is still in the game, if you broke out of the barrier in ED the lighting turned into what the settings for the lighting currently is. Look at the clouds and the sky and lighting how it changes when he bnreaks out of the barrier here youtu.be/Vl-xkScsTxo?t=3m12s

ED only had a set one which was the middle left/center one here, for whatever reason the lighting conditions changed when you broke out of the barrier in ED, while all of them are in the full game.

I think new lightning system is better than Episode Duscae demo, but worse than TGS2014. Imo

Duscae was missing pretty much all effects and all weather, so yeah, it's an objective upgrade.

It's not really an upgrade if it's simply missing from the demo
You guys need to learn when to use the word upgrade and when not

Almost certainly. Ch0 shows his retinue as well and they all look younger and less worn out that he does. Add the fact that pretty much all his special weapons and skills eat his vitality, and it's obvious that he's shortening his lifespan by literal decades.

>all those games in the coming months
Just kill my wallet

Where did you find that?

Twitter like most images in these threads and in every xv thread

They're based on the same word.

I think Niflheim is the name of hell (or something very similar to hell as we understand it) in old norse mythology.

Can someone explain to me why the screenspace reflections are still fucked after almost 3 years since we first saw Duscae?
And don't say it's a fucking engine thing

same, brother.

And then fucking next february

Nibelheim seems to be a corruption of Niflheim which means home of the mist, but Nibelheim also has another meaning in that Nibel means Cloud and Heim means home, so Cloud Home, Nibelheim is Clouds hometiown.

Its engine thing.

>shitty devs
Gotcha senpai

It's a console thing, even UC4 had fucked up screenspace reflections

Even the 2014 PC footage had the screenspace issue though

screenspace reflections arent accurate

and cube maps and raytracing is expensive

only at a far distance

The only one that looks like they have any sort of personality and character is the one on the far right. You cant have an entire cast of "the cool guy" in any media.

Doesn't matter
Even now reflaction literally only cover 50% of the screen, it's fucking retarded and looks out of place in an otherwise good looking game

Blame console

By the way we don't know if 2014 stuff was on an actual PC or running from a devkit with settings turned up

Prompto isn't cool and Noctis has been said many times to be a try hard.

Noctis is a loser though, he just pretends to be cool but everyone sees through his act

This so much. I would let him fuck my boi pussi. no homo though

NOCT IS A GOOD BOY
NO BULLY

I highly doubt it was running on a dev kit considering the framerate and vegetation.
Maybe the engine has problems with it, shit happens and not enough people seem to care that they feel the need to improve it

Some map stuff.

Looks small as fuck. Biggest flop of the year.

Well, Ignis and Gladio are really older than Prompto. By just a few years, but still. And they and Noctis also have the most scars, which is fitting considering the three of them do most of the fighting.

At least you tried, but that is massive and also only a section of the map.

You're the problem with current gaming
>quantity over quality please!!!
XV fell for the same meme, i hope devs stop with that shit soon
You can have a big game with good variety and good quests without going full blown biggest thing ever fetch quest party

I tried guys.

You know that's only showing Lucis and a small part of Accordo right? With a cropped out part of Niflheim on the left.

When you realize we are only seeing the starting area and the land mass too the left is about 5 times bigger.

>game is linear after first half
more news at 11

Why does xv-kun ruin 90% of xv threads?
He hates fucking everyone on Cred Forums and in xv threads and every other game that came out before and after xv. You literally not allowed to say anything unless you want to be insulted at this point or be told that you shuold kill yourself
As someone who's looking forward to the game i must say that he made the wait for it a lot worse over the years.

>inb4 pasta reply about defending shitposters because self pity

There is nothing to talk about for you but xv-kun? Jesus christ.

All I'm gonna say is that, you shouldn't have brought this over from the other thread. And to hide his posts. That's all you can do at this point.

WHERE DA SNOW AREA AT?

THERE BETTER BE A ACTUAL SNOW AREA AND NOT JUST A LINEAR FUCKING CUTSCENE

DONT FUCK THIS UP TABATA

Calling it now:

Niflheim will be snowy, at least in parts.

Yeah, that's how bad it's gotten

>For the first two weeks Cred Forums is literally going to be spamming the ending and revealing secrets

You fuckers spoiled the ending to MGSV for me. Even though it wasn't great i'm still salty over it.
Guess i have a reason though of not getting on here now.

I can't, i just can't fucking believe someone like him exists. Pretty much every forum and board and social site hates him but he acts like he's in the right and insults others because of his victim complex. This is beyond anything i've ever seen on Cred Forums

>game has a desert zone
>game has a snow zone

>snow area has low-key ambient music that just annoys you

If you look to the left you can see topographical view of a large snowy area which also shows that's near where Niflheim is.

You are ruining XV threads.

>game has any zones

Not really no.

Don't worry, there's a shitload of snow in Nilfheim on the left side of the map.

XV ESRB rating

They said there is topless females but something about no nipples, maybe they mean Arachne who has exposed boobs but no nips

So who's getting stabbed?

>One scene involves a woman being stabbed off-screen

So based on this the only thing tgs 2014 had was better lighting?

Iris or Gentiana

Ignore instead of bitching about him then.

>Iris
Nah, don't do that to Gladio man. It's bad enough Clarus jobbed.

>woman stabbed off-screen
WELP

goodbye either Luna or Gentiana, especially the latter if the rumors about the only immortals can kill an immortal thing is true

It's gonna be Ara Ara. She's the Jihl Nabaat of the game. Bad guy gonna kill her.

If Luna is dying then she will die on screen.

You know it could be Aranea, by the way it says stabbed offscreen, not killed off screen.

How do you depict something off-screen?

Either they show someone being stabbed or they don't.

ah good point, it's just i recall one of the leaks (again not credible of course) saying Noctis stumbles on a wounded Gentiana, who was attacked by Ardyn to get the trident

I hope it's not true, either way

Yeah sounds stupid.

>The word "sh*t" appears in the dialogue.

As in shit being bleeped like how FF7 did it or actually characters saying shit?

>female characters are depicted topless
So are we gonna get an implied sexy scene? :)

Did i hurt your feeling kid?

Probably saying it. Shit isn't considered as hard of a curse word anymore. I could have sworn I've heard someone say it already in dialogue. But I may just be remembering Gladio's "bitching" comment.

sure

Noctis will finally fullfil his destiny

might just be Shiva, or those Arachne monsters.

or even Chadarnook who was briefly shown in one of the trailers this past summer

>maybe they mean Arachne who has exposed boobs but no nips
Probably this.

What a lewd girl

Keep in mind that these descriptions also aren't very thorough. T-0 for example has people dying in agony or wounded by the dozens and yet it only mentions a couple.

Wait. You will be able to play as old Noctis?

Yeah, we're just unsure when exactly in the game, most believe it's the middle or last few hours of the game.

I'm hoping it's the former.

No, its from old build. They cut it.

>a handful of cutscenes depict characters impaled on swords
Multiple people, apparently.

Yes.

i think its already been confirmed as aging as you complete chapters

so the old noctis will be after the train section of no return

I meant more in context of the female character that was mentioned.

What "rumors"?

Preorder DLC if you buy Lighting Returns on PS4

Some leak saying Gentiana, Ardyn, and possibly Cor are Immortals. Then after the Plague of Stars thing, Immortals can finally be killed but only by another Immortal. Then said Ardyn kills Gentiana to get possession of the trident.

Again, grain of salt but most likely just fiction from fake leakers. Still, kinda interesting.

Prompto is in love with Cidney so maybe over the course of the game they become closer. Prompto even asks the gang if they think Cidney is taken.

If the playable characters can get away with saying "bitching" and "ass" in normal dialogue, "shit" shouldn't be a problem. No pic related this time, I'm guessing.

Thanks. But yeah, most likely fanfiction.

It's getting pretty obvious that she's Leviathan

I want Lunafrena-sama to take care of me :(

also wtf are those in the left? DLCs?

I guess it can be a shot where you see a protruding tip of the sword/knife and her reaction but don't actually see the stab itself.

Preorder bonuses

Preorder shit i guess. Zidane magemasher, Lightning Gunblade, Masamune and i forget that Lance name.

Or it could be that you see her walking out from a place with a blade stabbed into her, but you didn't see her getting stabbed or who did it.

>Lunafrena in JP
>Lunafreya in EN
I just don't understand this change. Then again, the whole Cidney/Cindy thing is a bit silly too.

>desert cactus
>snow rabbit
>cave bat
>forest mushroom
>land spider
>mountain goat
How many of these stereotypes will AGAIN be in this game?

that game was rated M?

Gaebolg, webm related

That too.

Eh, pretty common in localization. See Terra/Tina, Balflear/Balthier, Butz/Bartz, Mash/Sabin and so on.

Runafurēna Nokkusu Furūre

Yeah, in America. In Japan it had the same rating as XV (CERO C).

Frena is a made up word but Freya according to wiki is " a goddess associated with love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death."

So her name is moon goddess, moon love, moon sex, moon beauty, moon fertility, moon gold, moon seiðr, moon war or moon death.

Cave bat is, but the spider is a half woman half spider demon who was hiding in a dungeon. There's cactuars but we haven't seen them yet.

Holy shit.

This is beyond Stellar and Versus all odds.

>his fight style is teleportation and multiple swords
>while Cloud started this style
Do FFXV takes place centuries after FFVII?

>seiðr
>Seidr (pronounced “SAY-der;” Old Norse seiðr, “cord, string, snare”) is a form of pre-Christian Norse magic and shamanism concerned with discerning and altering the course of destiny.
Huh. How fitting.

No, XV is prequel to FFVII prequel. Luna is Jenova, you know.

Did anyone else notice that on Gladio's house they have flowers up on a porch on three steps in three seperate pots, and at the bottom of the house they have these yellow flowers.

My guess is the top three on the porch are Iris, Gladolus flowers, the yellow ones are priobably what their moms name was.

>Improved

No, more importantly, it looks completely changed. Look at the crystal in the distance, its angle and positioning.

This is all the songs in the car radio

ffworld.com/2016/09/30/ffxv-la-liste-des-musiques-des-anciens-ff-a-ecouter-dans-la-voiture/

Only the remarkable ones. Lucis has had 113 monarchs before Noctis, but only 13 of them are KOTR.

>no ass
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are all of those free? If so, that'd be sweet

That is a vast improvement on all fronts. Also Titan is holding up the Astral shard, part of it is covered by the pip window

>Lucis has had 113 monarchs before Noctis, but only 13 of them are KOTR.
Oh wow. I missed that part.
I don't know why I was surprised that they lived in a mansion.

look at this belly, you faggot

But are the same fighting styles.
This world also has the same invocations, Shiva, Efreet, Ramuh, Titan, Leviathan and the jacket shows the Knights of the Round.
Would that be so strange that Noctis is an Heir of Cloud?

What the hell is this on the Play Station Store >_>

You buy them in normal in-game shops for 100-200 gil, so yeah, no microtransactions.

You don't care because you have a micropenis like japs.

A preorder option?

Shouldn't it say Pre-Order Now!
Seem like an automatic setting someone forgot to remove

Do we know if Solheim is still in the game?

aranea is for titfuck

>announce the game
>preorders
>cancel
>use the money to develop a DLC
>cancel the DLC
>repeat

It was mentioned at Gamescom in an official pamphlet SE was giving out about the game.

>that song selection
Literally 10/10. I know I'll be blasting the Archadian anthem and Tempus Finis 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3vT3hp0U5w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kGp4QuVMQ

Im the only one who thinks Ardyn will pull a Kefka style story twist?

>no calm before the storm
>no anxious heart
>no X-2/XIII-2/LR tracks

The first thing I remember anyone and everyone ever said about Ardyn back when we first saw him in 2013 was that "oh he's the Kefka of XV"

I don't want to scroll it. Any FF Tactics soundtrack?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tu5tLE4flc

>that 14 selection
Lacking

The soundtrack of X-2 is pure garbage and XIII-2 is a sequel.

No, only the mainline titles plus Dissidia.

There was some new scenes of Luna in the anime that aired on TV just now, nothing much though.

You recorded it your Cred Forums-bros r-right?

>No WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

Shit list.

youtu.be/F9ee_Ez6tFk
youtu.be/Ix1Sc_aeg3U
youtu.be/o0uqhC29MOw
youtu.be/dMvPPMioEQ4

It'll be on Nyaa torrents soon.

14 is the worst OST ever

Cidney has a CGI render too.

I'll give you Eternity and The Farplane Abyss, but the other two are just inoffensive instead of atrocious, like the rest of the OST.

I though they promised 30 min episode, no?

Literally begging to get cock
LITERALLY

My money goes to Aranea being killed off-screen, she helps the party and gets killed for being a traitor

I'm seeing people posting caps on twitter that covers stuff from the 1st episode, Prompto's episode and the 5th episode.

why the fuck is type-0 there then? i dont believe it was considered a main title

CANCEL THIS GAME ALREADY!

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE FACE!

Wasn't that Tabata's other FF game?

>ATR
The fuck is an ATR? And if it's Japanese, who gives a fuck?

Are you guys that obsessed with this game's story? I'd understand the gameplay, but if Square wants to be dicks and play favorites with their shitty IP by making special movies for certain languages, let them.

>Challenge
>Servants of the Mountain
>Fight To The Death
>Esper Battle
>Maybe I’m a Lion
>The Extreme
>Premonition
>The Castle
>Cosmo Canyon
Awesome.

It's a planned spinoff of the series, Involving the 4 chinese divine creatures as the recurring concept of the games.

FF TYPE-1 is currently being planned actually. They're serious about the TYPE series.

are these preorder postcards? also moogles confirmed?

>No Real Emotion
>No Wildlands from LR
Otherwise it's still a solid list

About 10, IIRC.

and they're really trying to make it a thing

And it could be pretty neat, if Tabata and co. ever get around to making it.

OVER 300 SONGS
I expected much less, what a surprise

that reminds me
>no the price of freedom

there are other tracks that come to mind, like zanarkand and gagazet. obviously not as good as their original game counterparts but hardly inoffensive. i can understand not liking the j-pop/70's themed tracks though

no price of freedom is just another nail in this games coffin

>yfw you have to buy them all to get a trophy

IIRC Type-1 is what Tabata and his team were making right after Type-0 finished but before they moved to join XV team. So only about 9 months before it was put on hold. (Type-0 finished in October 2011, Tabata and co merged with Versus and Luminous team to form XV team in July 2012).

>no Type Zero
This is not comfy

No sequels or prequels, familias.

FINAL FANTASY Type-0 Original Soundtrack
We Have Come
War: Warrior Worth a Thousand
The Earth Under Our Feet
War: The White Weapon
Soar
Tempus Finis
Vermilion Fire
Colorful – Falling in Love

The song famalam
Not the game

I hope they get right back on it after XV, It's a fresh take on the series

i can see that, and that's some arbitrary bullshit

Tabata has some other project lined up; sounded like a new IP. Maybe he could work on them both somehow.

Tabata mentioned at the start of the year that after XV his next game is not going to be Type-1 or an XV sequel, and he mentioned in a separate interview before that that his next game will be a new IP that aims to be high spec PC.

?

:/

Can someone add a third comparison to show how this and Duscae looks compared to the shitty looking version we've seen lately?

We haven't really seen much of Duscae lately, so it's hard to compare. The Lucil region is a literal desert, so comparing vegetation there is pointless.

Really my dude? So I'm guessing you're trying to bait with the PS2 stuff earlier in that thread?

>big guy clap his hands
>giant cow turn its head
>little cow start running
In 5s, there's 3 useless actions.

So, who's getting sacrificed to the demons?

I'm not trying to bait. It really did look pretty shitty before but it looks great now. I wanted a comparison between all three versions.

Cor sempai and AraAranea

I think he means the other build in which we saw duscae which looked pretty weird
Stop being paranoid

You can't sacrifice people you hate or don't care much about.

I wonder how they're going to do the swearing in FF7R now that I think of it. Bleeping it out is a little more awkward with voice acting.

Nah, I was referring to the constant cries of it looking like a PS2 game in the other thread, which made it look suspect when he posted something along those lines in that thread, but then changed it for this thread.
Alright, I'll take your word for it.

Any money Aranea will end up siding with you at some point

I think they'll keep shit and bitch audible but keep fuck out of the game or save it for one instance in a climactic moment.

VII has the same swear words as XV, except censored. If XV could get away with saying them normally, I don't see why VIIR wouldn't.

Someone already did.

twitter.com/ffxv_prompto/status/781839693604237312

Awesome, thanks.

Looks like they rearranged the map. Altissa area is mirrored from where it was before and it looks like they cut a huge bay out of what used to be the mainland. Also the general area previously speculated to be Tenebrae(which doesn't appear to be on this map) is now where the snowy/Niflheim area is now. I hope it's just a rearrangement and not a shrinking.

Also source?

Actually it's like the map we see in Kingsglaive where we can see both one that looks like the clay model and one that looks like that map there showing only Lucis and a apart of Accordo.

By the way that part with Accordo on the map is on a separate sheet of paper that is turned around.

Why did they change the colors? It looked a bit ugly before with more realistic colors because it made the downgrade more obvious but with better draw distance etc. in the new build they could've kept the realistic palette. The super-blue fog in the distance is especially jarring; it looks too "magical" now especially considering Versus had a perpetually bleak/twilit look to it.

Not sure what you mean by mirrored. Accordo has always been south of Lucil.

I want to fuck Ignis until he's a whimpering, needy mess that's begging me to fill his boypussy up! Then I want to have him cook me breakfast the next day in nothing but an apron!

Ignis is the best wife! Cutest boy!

Am I the only one who thinks the characters have really dumb names? And I studied latin in high school, so I know what they mean.

It has dynamic weather and day/night cycle. All shots will look slightly different because of fog, clouds etc.

The bay seems to be facing upward(mouth toward Lucis) in the new pic as opposed to downward in your pic.

We've had characters named Cloud, Butz, and Snow, so it's pretty good by FF standards.

Different atmospheric filters are cast in different weather conditions. ED only had the middle left and middle center one, the one in that new pic is the top left. All of these are in the game though.

See

If you mean those southern islands in the old map, they're different from the islands and peninsulas peeking out in the new map shot.

I like Luna full name. Sounds beautiful.

It just looks like it's printed on a separate sheet that they rotated Even the world map in Kingsglaive here matches up with this clay map and the game map.

It's interesting that Insomnia is pretty much a separate island. Talk about isolationism.

>Different islands
The little picture of Altissia seems to disagree with you user. I might believe the part about separate sheets mentioned here but I'm having a hard time seeing the seams if that's true.

Where i can watch new episode of anime?

The blue circles on the thing are magnets holding it up on the whiteboard

The last episode was ep5. The Luna thing is just a few bonus scenes.

I need to watch them. Im obsessed with Luna-sama.

Actually I'm looking at it closer and it just seems to be the area above Altissia that they marked as the entrace side to Altissia, but you can see that the size of that gap is the same as the one here on the clay map too.

Raw is here

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=855044

DmC was a solid entry into the series

>big guy clap his hands
He just moved his hands
>giant cow turn its head
>little cow start running
That happened in ED and none of that is scripted

>Magic of Stella

Those are all just normal animations that happen regularly.

Thanks my boy.

Praise the Goddess.

any new scenes with gentiana with her?

Sadly, but no. Even Luna scenes is short is fuck. Like 10 seconds of new footage.

damn, well thanks anyway

>all the squenix shills here
>they even argue the 5 month delay

did we get any new info? all I could see is a bunch of awkward japanese people speaking in a monotonical voice.

>shitposting in a dead thread
why?

FFXII is in it.

There is no "Trisection" in it.

>americans need to study latin to understand simplistic words

In normal countries, saying "fuck" is perfectly normal and not taboo.
Americans are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8IBoFIFE-E

Anyone have a link to rearranged version of this track which they used in TGS trailer? I love this so much.

Its because ignis was nobility. Stella was nobility and her noct and ignis were the only ones with three names because of status. Then tabata shit all over everything.

Pls fuck right off. Crystal cancer and rapid aging was never a thing in versus. They even confirmed nomura had nothing to do with old noctis or that fanfic tier shit tabata is pulling.

>source: my ass
Not to mention that Gladio is nobility too (his family is literally the closest to the throne) and he never had three names.

>everything I dislike is "fanfic tier"
Stop lying

Why do I still reply to shitposters?

Rewatch the 2011 trailer, retard. Ignis and Prompto were worried that Noctis' new powers were hurting him for some reason.

>Lunafrena

Wut

>no Eyes on Me, Melodies of Life, Suteki da ne, etc.
>no To Zanarkand(seriously??)
>no Symphonic Poem Hope
>no SO YOU THINK YOU CAN RIDE THIS CHOCOBO
>all those Dissidia tracks

what

Japanese name

Runafurēna Nokkusu Furūre

Frena means skin folds lol and freya isnt even latin and lunafreya is a trash fucking name you are sonic fan levels of autism if you think that shit sounds good and not pretentiously cringe

Are you okay?

Wild Nomura-kun appears

Pls fuck off tabby fanboys type 0 was trash. Fresh take my ass who are you kidding

Well they did say that the Luna scenes were just deleted bits from the episodes that they included as a bonus. The flashback bit with Luna is the same sequence as the intro of Kingsglaive

Notice how you can tell Nomura-kun's autism as soon as he entered the thread.

This thread was pretty much dead. What's the point of y'all bumping it to start shit?

You can clearly see one assblasted retard in these posts. I feel so good when retards get so mad about game.
DIE HARD VERSUS FAN NO MATTER WHAT!

>y'all
Get back to hammerhead

Fleuret isn't latin either retard.

That didn't answer my question.

Samefag.

Gladio wasnt nobility his family were glorified bodyguards for a royal family who were structured like the mafia. A high position but no noble blood. Theres a diference you plebian

There werent worried his powers were hurting him. He was overestimating his new power and ignis and glad were telling him to cool it and wait till he got used to them.

>Gladio wasn't nobility
>2013 profile literally states that Gladio is a lord from a Noble family of Amicitia tasked with protecting the royal line.

Someone posts multiple times in a thread? Blasphemy

You guys really need to learn what samefag means

Did I mention fleuret. Lunafreya is two different languages thrown together to make a fanfic level name. Its retarded and cringe. Like some weeaboo calling themselves alexmaru

UGH SO CRINGE!

WTF??? It's completely different from before
- The entire Kingdom of Lucis is separated from the rest of the world
- Insomnia seems rotated counter-clockwise
- Altissia...idk wtf they did to it...

seriously, I wanna see an actual official map entirely already!

Damn, no Crimson Blitz. That song was awesome.

All of those posts are you samefag.

Also how does it feel to be completely ass blasted? You literally JUST fucking said Gladio wasn't nobility.

2013 official character discription of him states he is

novacrystallis.com/2013/06/final-fantasy-xv-main-cast-officially-detailed-new-artwork-released/

>Gladiolus Amicitia: As lord of the noble House Amicitia, Gladiolus continues a line sworn to protect the crown. “Gladio” shares a friendship with Noctis that transcends birth and title, and his loyalty to his liege is born not of duty, but of brotherhood.
>Gladiolus Amicitia: As lord of the noble House Amicitia

The fuck does it matter if you mentioned it or not? Every fucking name in the game can be fanfic level you turbo autist. I bet you think Samwise is a fanfic name too.

Im glad the point went over your head and its cute you think anything after the rebranding is exactly the same.

See

Here is cute Stella for ya, don't be mad.

You just fucking said he isn't nobility. And 2013 was still under Nomura you stupid fucking retard. You are the same fucking retard that does nothing but cocksuck Nomura, yet even Nomura's own description of his states Gladio as from a noble family.

I'm not even that guy, i don't fucking care about what versus was. But calling someone in a reply chain samefag is fucking retarded, mgiht as well call all the other people in that reply chain samefags by your logic
But judging by your reply it's you xv-kun so what the fuck did i expect

Now go ahead and call me names because you're paranoid. These threads really need thread ids for fucks like you who think everyone in this thread is the same person because of one reply

>I'm not even that guy
Yes you fucking are. The fact that you are so invested in replying to me proves you are, if you weren't that guy you woudlnt' even both to reply or even try and convince me that you "totally don't care about versus". Who the fuck are you trying to fool Nomura-kun? Everyone knows your bullshit agenda.

Where is your proof that Gladio was never nobility? Did Nomura say that Gladio was not from a noble family?

Sure man
I'm also Kagari and whiny-kun and NeithOf and your bazztek twin and the figure of Noctis you bought and posted on twitter

And Gentiana is named after a flower too.
Maybe she's related by blood to Gladiolus and Iris?

Theres a difference between being given high status and having noble blood like monarchs and distinguished families like how stella was described. Ignis was the only other one with three names and was obviously nobility. Gladios family were glorified bodyguards who obviously had to earn their place among nobility so they didnt have three names.

I can't be the only one who thinks this was ugly from day 1 right? I can't stop seeing some dude with oily, unwashed hair who never shaves and has pimples all over his face. Thought it was a goddamn joke at first.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK how autistic do you even have to be to be THIS fucking ass blasted that you even stalk my fucking twitter.

But sure man you totally aren't Nomura-kun who has already been proven to be NeithOF. Even on fucking Gamefags there is multiple other users calling you Kagari too because of how much you whiteknight that bitch.

>b-but you said le names in other threads so if i say you can't call me them that means i'm not t-them XD!?

Fuck man you are the epitome of cancer. And if you weren't the guy in the four posts that I replied to in this post then you literally just fucking defended a shitposter, which in that case makes you Whiny-kun the shitposter apologist faggot, gotta protect those shitposters huh gotta make sure no one says anything good about the game and that anyone who says anything bad about anything has to have their freedom protected, row row fight da power!

Ferrari confirmed iris wasnt even her name before he left. Thats just tabatas unoriginal cringey way of connecting her to gladio. I wouldnt be hsurprised if she wasnt even his sister originally as they look nothing alike

k

What is it with xv threads that just devolve into autists having internet drama fights where noone just wants to stop first because they're children that always want to have the last word

>obviously nobility.
Based on? Him having three names is not proof of anything.

>Gladios family were glorified bodyguards who obviously had to earn their place among nobility so they didnt have three names.

>Gladiolus Amicitia: As lord of the noble House Amicitia, Gladiolus continues a line sworn to protect the crown. “Gladio” shares a friendship with Noctis that transcends birth and title, and his loyalty to his liege is born not of duty, but of brotherhood.

>Gladiolus Amicitia: As lord of the noble House Amicitia

Gladio's family is specifically stated to be a noble family. That is from Nomura's time as director. You are objectively fucking wrong.

Its literally John Wick, and he went through shit.

Its only literal fags who hype up old noct in these threads hes just a dirty generic white guy in reality

1)Shitposters
2)Bazztek's constant autistic urge to argue with shitposters.

When you look past those two, the threads are decent.

Wait a sec, those two maps contradict each other...
I'm starting to think that land arrangement actually changes over the course of the game...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_drift

Why are ff15 threads always the worst circlejerks outside /vg/?

You're probably just gay and retarded, don't worry, someone will rightfully murder you one day.

Right. The thread was completely fine until they saw that it was not completely dead and decided to shitpost. And that was from both sides.

>2)Bazztek's constant autistic urge to argue with shitposters.
If you can already identify the posters you are part of the cancer

He just said her name was different, not that she wasn't his sister.

>Thats just tabatas unoriginal cringey way of connecting her to gladio.

UGGGGGHHH CRINNGGEE!!!!!

World of Balance/Ruin 2.0
+Lunar Whale 2.0

It's not really hard at this point
After that many months and years of shitposting and dumb usernames you know who is who

You're new to FFXV threads I see.

It's sad that you claim to not be invested in this shit yet you literally stalk my fucking twitter.

Maybe if that happens it happens after they awaken Titan.

And then of course there's this weird logic jump going on where if you point out there's blatant shitposting, somehow that's shitposting too. All it is an attempt to derail from the fact that everyone knows how terrible XV threads are and any attempt to make it slightly better is met with aggression and more shitposting. Wanna guess what the response to this is gonna be?

It is proof because he was high status enough in the royal circle to be his right hand man and the only other people with three names are a literal monarch and distinguished bloodline. Im sorry you dont understand simple things and ignore everything that doesnt align with your many delusions

I'm not that person you've been arguing with, bazzy, calm down, I don't care about you.

I would even say you're capable of discussing the game decently when you cast aside your autism.

Nomura-kun on suicide watch.

haha usernames
neogaf gamefags twitter drama haha get it?
I don't. We have almost the exact same thread everyday sometimes multiple times a day with the same two people going at it everytime and when you tell one to stop they just attack you too.

What the fuck is wrong with these threads.

Whiny-kun will just say "hurr le personas and usernames XD" in same desperate attempt to act like people from other sites aren't posting here shitposting, he'll defend Nomura-kun, but then in the same breath he'll spout XV-kun and bazztek here while condeming other people for calling out their "kuns" and usernames from other sites.

So never

Fanboyism isnt discussion tho.

user, just don't respond anymore. There's being obtuse/legit stupid and there's blatant bait. I'm pretty sure your on the hook man.

By that logic Cor should be a noble too. Oh and by your own logic that makes Clarus a nobleman because he is Regis's right hand man.

All you are doing is spouting headcanon and ignoring the fact that Gladio's family was specifically stated to be a noble family under NOMURA'S TIME AS DIRECTOR. Ignis was never stated to be so.

You are objectively fucking wrong and backpedaling hard as fuck because you fucked up.

How are you any better?
You act like Cred Forums is your childs playground and someone threw dirt on your new toy. Why is neither of you guys capable to just stop or ignore the other, despite what you think or what you might tell me in a another wall of text, no replying to them over and over again won't make it better. It will only fuel your guys autism

>What the fuck is wrong with these threads.
At this point, I couldn't tell you if they'll ever get better.

>bazzy, calm down, I don't care about you.
You care enough to stalk my twitter.

These threads only turn to shit when Nomura-kun shows up and you defend him like your life depends on it.

t. XV-kun

>You care enough to stalk my twitter.
Erm, no?
The last thing related to you I seen on twitter is MakuXV's repost of that Noctis figure you bought.

You're giving yourself too much credit.

@353384253
Sure, okay, whatever.

when ff15 crashs and burns they will

Or maybe it's the fact that you won't stop replying to those retards as if your life depends on it. You're the only one that really cares about them or goes to such extends every thread. We have good threads with and without them as long as you ignore them, how do you not notice that. You don't need to prove anything, it clearly won't make them stop since it hasn't worked for over 2 years. You don't need the last fucking word everytime

How aren't I better? I correct misinformation, I counter shitposters, I engage in regular discussion about the game on different aspects.

Why are you such a fucking apologist to shitposters? Why the fuck can't YOU SEE that if you actually counter them and prove them wrong then they will fuck off. And when more people take notice of shitposters getting proven wrong it creates a better means of countering shitposters in these threads and in turn creates a better place to discuss the game.

Maybe Bazztek is autistic but he atleast right in one thing, threads always went to shit when this faggot appears:

Nomura-kun wasn't a boogeyman after all. He always do the same nonsensical shitposts without valid criticism. But anyway, its our fault that we respond to him.

And so you just admit you are stalking my twitter.

>Y-YOUR THE ONLY ONE
Just stop Whiny-kun.

The day when the game is out and those two autists actually have to play it, after that it will just be the same again for years with the same shitposters and xv-kun getting triggered by every post especially when the DLC chapters come out

Plot twist:

those 2 guys are the SE marketing people

Why though? It won't make them stop. You just keep going until threads die, that's it.
I'm not defending them no matter how many times you'll accuse me of it in these threads

Cor clarus are all part of the royal circle prompto was the only one stated as not. Im sorry that you think being in the royal circle means they all have the same status. And the three names is proof of his noble blood especially now that tabata made him a plebian servant and removed the middle name. You can try and shit on nomura all you want he had consistency and reasoning especially with names unlike tabata who just throws shit together haphazardly

Boy you're so full of yourself..

>I correct misinformation
Should I remind of the countless times when you were spreading misinformation yourself?

>I counter shitposters
Why would you do that? You're just derailing the threads by given them (You)s and feeding the shitposting. The fact that you still can't see it is ridiculous.

>I engage in regular discussion about the game on different aspects.
Just do that and everything will be fine.

The fact that you aren't going against them means you are perfectly fine with shitposters ruining these threads, making you an apologist to shitposters.

See? You do it again and when you can't actually argue you just revert to calling others names and suddenly turning me into one of your internet friends and if i don't play along i'm a shitposter in your eyes

>if you actually counter them and prove them wrong then they will fuck off

Yeah, that is obviously working out so great each and every thread.

No, i use this really helpful thing you know
It called

Hide Post

You should really try it, it will make threads a lot better and you don't have to go nuts all the time, but you're just to much of a child to do that

>And so you just admit you are stalking my twitter.
Uh..no? See, it's exactly the kind of autism I'm talking about.

Poor paranoid xv-kun

Pls call me a dumb name, i want your autograph

Its not shitposting just because I dont have shit taste like you and correct your delusional fanboying.

>Cor clarus are all part of the royal circle prompto was the only one stated as not.

Clarus is literally Regis's right hand man, by your logic it's Ignis being the right hand man to Noctis that makes him noble, so by your own logic Clarus is noble ergo Gladio is noble.

Goddamn you are such a retard and you are still ignoring Nomura's own description of Gladio from 2013.

> And the three names is proof of his noble blood
He was never noble to begin with, he was always an attendant and strategist for Noctis.

>You can try and shit on nomura all you want he had consistency

OH SO YOU MEAN LIKE HOW NOMURA IN 2013 HAS GLADIO'S OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION SAY HE IS FROM A NOBLE FAMILY? WHILE YOU ARE SAYING GLADIO ISN'T NOBLE?

>g especially with names unlike tabata who just throws shit together haphazardly
You know Tabata didn't create Luna right? He isn't the writer. Luna existed since 2012 when she replaced Stella, when Nomura was still director.

>Should I remind of the countless times when you were spreading misinformation yourself?
This never happened, everything I've ever said was true at the time I said it, if things changed after I said it because new information came out then that doesn't mean I was wrong at the time I made the post.

>Why would you do that?
Why the fuck wouldn't you do that? You are just letting them carry on with their cancer if you don't call them out and put them in their place.

And xv-kun or bazztek or whoever the fuck he is won't stop replying to it infinitely which won't make it better, but you're not allowed to say that cause for some reason he is always right and whatever he says and does is the right thing and everyone else should kill themself