TOP KEK

TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4l9uBChuhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand your chink language speak American damn it.

HAHAHAHAHAH KEKEKE SO EPIC

The chinese, they are taking our game development jobs, they are stealing our free flash games and publishing them on Steam for money, I will remove Steam Greenlight, I will stop the shovelware immigration, I will make PC gaming great again, folks, I will do it, it will be wonderful.

I hope you don't think that's the only one. Steam is filled with that crap.

steam is a cancer that needs to be purge.

he can be sued for using pepe

I want valve to remove this fucking greenlight cancer.

The filth that makes it through that system is an embarrassment to human kind, the creator of the shit that I see don't deserve a fucking penny and the people that want it on steam deserve a 9mm in the back of the head

Do we have Hillary games aswell?

Stupid weeb

She's only in a few games together with Trump, but there's no entire game about her, probably because she's not as "funny".
There's a game about Bernie, though.

>Steam is full of meme shit

This isn't actually a shock to anyone, is it?

Of course this is what happens when you give control to the "community". This is also why Google's plan to have the "community" moderate youtube is a very bad one.

I don't have the numbers for 2016 but it only got worse.

>le redditfrog

Do these shitty games deter you from playing and enjoying the games you like on Steam? No? Then there's no problem whatsoever. Yes? Then you're unironically autistic and need to consider either therapy or suicide.

>complaining about the free market
You can only shake your head at that much stupidity

this is the better trump cash in memegame
youtube.com/watch?v=X4l9uBChuhM

The problem is not the free market.

The problem is that Steam's game search filters are complete trash.

Searching through these piles of indie shit is literally like that scene in Jurassic Park.

Don't buy this game. Don't let fear and hate win.

Tell me about pepe , what happened to him recently

>OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE SHIT GAMES ON STEAM
>OMG STEAM IS DEAD IT NEEDS TO BE PURGED/KILLED/STOPPED
>Oh, did you buy these games?
>N-n-o...!
>Then why are you complaining!
>b-b-because they're ALLOWED on there in the first place!
>And? Do you complain that shit clothing/food/films/music is allowed in the stores which sell such things? No? Then why are you surprised a Distribution Service provides a Distribution Service for video games?
>B-b-but they're NOT VIDEO GAMES REEE
>Yes they are. They might not be good, but they're still video games. If they truly cause you pain to the degree that it is (see; the OMG STEAM NEEDS TO BE STOPPED REEEEE! comments) then you should seek psychatric help IMMEDIATELY.
>B-b-but I don't WANT to have to search! I want TOP QUALITY games supplied with ease!
>But you say everything AAA is 'shit' these days, so that's not the solution
>WELL I WANT THE GOOD HIDDEN GEMS FED TO ME AS SOON AS I OPEN STEAM!
>The key word is 'Hidden gems'.

Seek help if you're fucking moaning about Steaming do what it's suppose to do. I am deadly serious. You are so fucking autistic that you need help

>h-h-ah w-w-well y-y-you're a-a-autistic for g-g-getting upset!!! I AM RUBBER YOU ARE GLUE LOL! XD

Pathetic. There, I've saved you having to struggle to read whilst your impotent rage causes you to shake and thus being unable to type a coherent sentence.

Some meme institution said it's a hate symbol. Funny, /r9k/ is going to be pissed that, despite ALL their "Poo Poo Pee Pee" edits, that Cred Forums made Pepe anti-normie by making it a 'hate symbol'.

The mountain of shit & shovelware certainly makes the intrepid Steam Search for Decent Vidya an arduous one, does it not?

If you're using Steam to find 'decent vidya', then you're fucking retarded. Good 'vidya' is covered by social media, be it YouTube or Blogs.

You rely on Valve to choose what games you play?

The free market is predicated on people being well informed and making sensible choices, not actually like retards or being "ironic".

Finally someone gets it. Seriously, it's not like Steam was ever "good games only" but people have been losing their shit just because Steam finally started being less strict about what they let in. Steam used to have such arbitrary standards about what was okay to sell, to the extent that legitimately good games would be deemed "not right for Steam."

Popular vidya gets coverage. Good vidya can go relatively unknown, but at least I have Cred Forums to shed light on the good indie games that God sometimes graces us with, right? (Hey wait, how many Overwatch threads are up right now?)

It's certainly one platform that used to be valid for looking for (sorta) good, (sorta) unknown games. Now it's the platform for finding not good, very unknown games. All it costs is $100. And that's a one-time fee, I think.

>Steam used to have such arbitrary standards about what was okay to sell, to the extent that legitimately good games would be deemed "not right for Steam."
What was this?

Cred Forums does the job again, just like GG.
These fuckers will actually meme Trump into the White House.

I know someone's going to be like "abluh bluh visual novels suck anyway" but for example they wouldn't give MangaGamer the time of day before Greenlight happened. And then lo and behold, GGN turned out to be a huge success.

>meme institution
>(((Anti-Defamation League)))

Steam has no obligation to put non-shit games on. You, as a fucking consumer, have the CHOICE to decide if you buy shit or not.

You could buy, I dunno, off-brand potato chips, or you could go with Lays. If you buy off-brand, and it's shit, don't blame the mart for supplying them. Blame your stupid self for buying chips without fucking researching them first.

Stick to 'brands' (but strawman user is right, all AAA is 'shit' these days) or take a risk.

Good non-AAA games are covered pretty much constantly by social media sites. Cred Forums covered shit like E.Y.E a lot. It takes effort. But that's part of my enjoyment. Is taking a risk and enjoying something. Such as Warlock.

>this thread

ugh... just URGH

cant you goobergammers just vote for the first FEMALE president? it's important! ugh! i just cant even

That's why I called it a meme institution.

Always helps to name them.

>that kike symbol

subtle

>welcome to the big black cock.
>just so you know that frog is raycis.

I hate reddit so much.