FUCK this guy, why is he so hard??

It's your fault for dressing that way and leading him on

Because you are a faggot

I beat him on my first try. None of the bosses in ds3 are perticularly tough. Bloodborne was way harder.

kek. he's a turorial boss ... he's rather easy

if you are bad you can try pyro (in his 2nd form) or parrying

everytime i go in for an attack, this nigga fucking drop kicks me and slams his halberd on me, lmfao ;-;

learn 2 dodge

I beat bloodborne on my first try. Demon souls was way harder.

I beat demon souls on my first try. Your dad was way harder.

how

>Bloodborne was way harder
(You)

You are a PC player aren't you.

Try with a dick

good hitboxes

Protip: some enemies will actually become friendly if you sheathe your weapons in front of them. You can even spare some weakened enemies and they won't bother you anymore. Not every situation involves killing the enemy. At least that's what Todd told me, and why would he lie, right?

Button mashing.

Lmao what, I fucking hate Dark Souls but unlike your average nigger Cred Forumsirgin scum I actually wanted to play it to see if it was as bad as I suspected and even I beat Ludex on the second try.

When fighting the small dudes this game is exactly like any other Batman/Assassins creed.

Just press X button before X enemy attacks and you will block/parry and you can then almost instantly kill them.

When it comes to the bosses, all you have to do is roll behind them, slam them in the ass once or twice, rinse repeat.

This is honestly the most boring game I've played all year, except Haydee. But atleast that game has tits and ass. (Which isn't an excuse, really, it's still boring)

>I beat the tutorial boss in two tries and the trash mobs in the very first zone were all one hit kills so I dropped the game and came to 4kids to drop my garbage fucking opinion

(You)

>Projecting and assuming this much.

I played for atleast 2 hours more, but I did not tell you, because I am aware of the fact that people do not care about my fucking life or what I do in my spare time, maybe you should learn that too before you drop these dumb fucking posts to make yourself seem significant when literally no one would care about the opinions you suck out of your dads ass whenever he needs to fart.

Dispose of yourself, trash. I am not here to argue for an hour with some Cred Forumsirginfag that has nothing better to do than sit here and spam f5 waiting for a fucking reply.

>Which isn't an excuse, really, it's still boring
kek
opinion discarded

>OOGA BOOGA GAME HAS TIDDIES MUY BUENO

Microwave your harddrive.

And I'm the one projecting? Lmao just neck yourself already, bud

>when literally no one would care about the opinions you suck out of your dads ass

Well, clearly you do seem to care a lot for his opinion since you got so triggered that you even took the time to write a long extremely defensive reply.

Fuck off 'strayah cunt.
Not even once iny my post did I outright say I described you and the fart thing was an insult, not a true statement to be treated as fact.
Attend first grade english and come back later.

>Tooke the time to write a long extremely defensive reply

Not only did it take me less than a minute to write that, but I was also on the offense the entire post.

End your own suffering, it can't be easy to have subhuman IQ.

Why are you so mad?

>Honestly thinking I'm mad.

What's going on with everyone assuming that people arguing on the internet are even close to angry?

Why are you so stupid?

>I am not here to argue for an hour with some Cred Forumsirginfag that has nothing better to do than sit here and spam f5 waiting for a fucking reply.

But you just described yourself.

Please explain how you came to this assumption.

Holy shit, chill out bro. Stop being so angry.

I find this game incredibly hard compared to 1 or 2, this rolling timing/animation is fucking me over too much.

>the opinions you suck out of your dads ass whenever he needs to fart.
>Dispose of yourself, trash.

Not that user but holy shit. I get that you don't like DS3 but the way you type is similar to some elitist, mouth-breathing sperg or edgy teen.

Clearly DS3 is the dark souls of souls game

>every thread
I think every Souls fan is interested in Nioh already user. What are you hoping to achieve?

Try fighting him naked, it'll be much easier to dodge that way.

I don't know, maybe because you're spamming F5 and keep replying to everyone? Come on, don't be stupid.

>Not that user

Sure senpai.

>Buzzwords like sperg and edgy
Stop this at once, preferrably by closing your internet window and refraining from opening it again for the next two hours or so.

>Dispose of yourself, trash
Holy shit you're like Wesker or Sephiroth or something. You sound so proud and egotistical. That kinda turns me on.

I am both playing a game, listening to music and writing some paperwork all the while making multiple phonecalls.

Believe me when I tell you I do not sit here spamming F5, I check once every five minutes or so, it just so happens that you guys are such slow typers that you've just recently replied when I refresh.

Thanks.

Kind of starting to think you're baiting and arguing badly for fun now. Not that it matters, you're entertaining me either way. Do proceed.

I'm not here for your entertainment.
You really don't wanna mess with me tonight, Just stop and take a second.

You're doing all of that while arguing with anonymous people on an imageboard? C'mon now.

nobody cares kid

now if -- I'm saying if, kid -- if you had landed those quart quads... maybe we'd be in business

but for now it'd be better if you stopped posting and went back to lurking... we don't want to mess up your pretty typing hand, understand?

I just recently quit the game, but yeah. It's not like listening to music really occupies your hands.

I'll give one more (you). Have fun shitting up the thread and if you're actually genuinely posting this shit God help your soul.

S-stop, it feels too good.... Ah~

>We
Topkek.
Acknowledge your own solitude, scum.

I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over, before it began
Keep your drink, just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

>Ludex

Lmao, what a peasant.

He's a tough first boss but just play very patiently. You can try to lame it out by starting Pyro and choosing the bombs as gifts. Light his ass up.

Explain yourself.

Just parry him you fag.

But you are wrong. For God is always with me. Touching me in places that no mere mortal can touch. Touching me so deeply. I am deeply touched. I have no need for my hand when God is here to thrust his hands upon me.

Stop shitposting on Cred Forums for a change, and go read a book.

>Ludex
This fucking guy.

>had trouble with him when I first started
>now I beat him depraved first try no deaths
darksouls 3 is just a casual touhou, remember patterns then dodge and get a hit then repeat. Very boring game

If they make ES6 that'll probably be an actual feature in it, right?

You're in the corner with your boys; you bet them five bucks
You'd get the girl that just walked in, but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spilling your drinks on me

Explain yourself.

You guys are faggots, just thought I'd chime in and let you know :^)

How about you shove that shit opinion up that rancid hole you use to receive the multiple dicks of all the boys you've ever met, knave.

Go for the back of the knee.... then SLIT his thrat when he neels down for the kill!

Your Dad beat me first try. His dick was way harder.

t. Never played the game

Not the entire game, but three hours of it.
Your point being?

APOLOGIZE

If you tell me what for I might consider it.

I'm Calling The Star Rise
yuuyami ni kagayakidasu negaitachi
kono te no naka orite kite nagareboshi...

madobe de suashi no mama yoru wo miagete
nemurenai tsukiakari hitori

me no mae wo chiratsuiteku hiruma no watashi
jibun dake karamawari de modokashii mama

You're making an assumption about the entire game before you even made it past the High Wall

Wew, careful with that edgy boyo. You might cut someone.

>Not recognizing banter.

Please close this window.

fushigi da ne ima no kimochi
sora kara futtekita mitai
tokubetsuna kisetsu no iro ga tokimeki wo miseru yo

>Not recognizing sarcasm

Please close this window

I must have missed the latest epin Cred Forums memes, but why are nioh webms getting posted during BB/Souls threads now?

>Honestly believing anyone would recognize that stock Cred Forums reply as honest sarcasm.

I apologize, but I still consider you dense.

I love you.

I-I love you too.

Assuming it's because it says Iudex or something, not Ludex.

I apologize for not capitalizing the L in Ludex.

>come into thread expecting okay shit posting at the very least
>literal faggots
>user(s) that sound like they're underage spouting the same shit in an attempt to seem clever or get (you)s

The worst thread I've seen in quite some time.

I vote that everyone, including myself, be banned due to even setting foot here. Maybe not Nioh guy since he's okay.

Guilty as charged.
I agree to be banned. As long as it's 1 month or less.

I'm not, and it's because there's no character creation.