HAAAAH HOOOH HIIIIIIIYAAA

HAAAAH HOOOH HIIIIIIIYAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tabbybeard/link-without-me-vocals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hai Yo?
Who would win? BotW Link or Guts? (Guts is in his current state and so is Link, so Link can only use the items revealed so far). I want to say Guts but I'm not sure if the Berserker armor can withstand that energy arrow that can kill a Guardian.

Ugghhhhh I hate to go down this road with you but Guts duh, link requires to hit a weak point. Guts would murder link, he take the arrow and keep charging without flinching thanks to the armor. Plus guts has his own arsenal of weapons, not just arm canon, but bolts of arrows of his own.

lol i hope they put him in yooka laylee that would be epic for the win

imagine him saying that in fast toon like language

Yeah but he can't really use the canon any more, can he? Also if Guts can use his Berserker Armor Link should be able to stop time too, enough time to bomb Guts, push him back and prepare an energy arrow.

Dogs don't purr.
Or is that meant to be growling? Anyways cute dog.

Yeah he can still use it, don't know where you got that Idea, the armor doesn't pReventon him from using it.

Also like I said Guts would take the blow and keep charging, he was a berserker before the armor. The armor just puts him on the level of apostles now.

I'M AWESOME! HE HEHE HE HEEHEEE! I'M AWESOME! WATCH THIS!AMAZING! AWESOME! I'M SO HYPER!HE HEHE HE HEEHEEE!COOL!I'M AWESOME!OH BOY!WOW, THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!CHECK THIS OUT!I'M SO COOL!YAHOO!WELL, I WON!

Never played any Zelda games but I would gladly fuck Link I bet he has velvet smooth skin and good blowjob skills.

what the fuck

Post some qt Link pics

Since I'm using Ubuntu I have to save the picture if I want to upload it to Cred Forums now. >.<

I don't remember this big sword.

You should try the newer games. They're especially pandering to boipoissie fans.

>HAAAAH HOOOH HIIIIIIIYAAA

What did he mean by this?

Would it be sweet that every new game in BotW the master sword would spawn in a different location each play through. I imagine that the old green grabs are the final armor.

I'd if prefer they put more thought and care into the location of the Master Sword and other key items.

Not only would it make it a pain in the dick to wander around aimlessly until you stumble upon them, but it'd also make it harder to create a sense of build-up to the payoff of getting an important item like that.

That outfit was the best thing they added.

>this dosen't look like the lincon tunnel sam!

Second best.

I wish they would give him back the brown shirt.

All shirt colors are fine

Except Toon Link's awful neon green.

yea im not a big zelda fan, ive only played 3 or 4 of the games, but i'd fuck the shit out of link desu

That is true. i just have a soft spot for the brown shirt.

Brown is best, true.

Bump for delicious Link

Theres a brown shirt in the BotW demo.

It's the cold weather clothes.

Cute!

Why is Link so cute?

He is blonde and has a fragile frame.

Does he have earring in game?

Apparently he's 20 on BotW.
If that's true, I'll be happy. I've always felt wierd fapping it to underage Link

What kind of question is this?

1) Why? He's a 2D character.
2) Why does a number matter in fiction if he looks exactly the same as before?
3) He was legal in the other games (over 16)

4u

I fapped to both young and adult Link, didn't feel weird at all, only nice. I'd damn well ravage that little shota ass.

>there are countries where 17yo is illegal

fucking lol those few months till he reaches 18 make massive difference right Ahmed?

>there are countries where 17yo is illegal
Like most Europe, most of of the USA, most of Asia, etc, amirite?

To be fair Arabs rape kids all the time, they have the age of consent in their shithole countries at, like, 13. It's only forward thinking Westerners who have high ages of consent. Nice try though, Hans.

it seems my reading comprehension has rotted from too many video games, but your joke doesn't make sense since muslims marry kids all the time

>most Europe

you must be retarded

He's probably a German leftist who's little brother is involved with a 26 year old Turkish man. A people not even worth saving, desu

HOO HAAH HEEH HAAH ATATATATATATAT WA!

HIII HHHHHAAAAAA SSSHHHHIIIEEEEETTTTTT

We mean brown sleeves with the tunic.

soundcloud.com/tabbybeard/link-without-me-vocals

Really miss the OoT actor. He had so much more punch to his HUH HUH HYYYAAAAA

Post cute Links

HIKARI
NI
NAREEEEEE

Do you want to kiss him gently?
I do

Yes. Also hug him and keep him warm

i love mmimmzel's art

All you Fire Emblem fags need to go back to Fire Emblem and stop trying to ruin Zelda with fujoshit.

He's my favorite

And fug, r-right?

no u

Of course

back off he's mine

What's being blonde have to do with it?

Blondes are more attractive than others.

Tell that to my dick

I want Link to ravage my boipussy!

Life would have been so much easier for me if I was a gay dude. Women just aren't into blonde dudes anymore.

Link is into boys, not dirty old hags.

This