Tfw people think Paladins is an Overwatch clone

>Tfw people think Paladins is an Overwatch clone
>Tfw delusional blizzard fans never stop assuming that blizzard invented literally everything

Could there be a more cancerous stain on the gaming industry than Blizzard? Don't get me wrong, they make pretty nice games. But I'm getting sick and tired of morons always jumping to conclusions and acting like Blizzard is the holy grandfather of all gaming. It disgusts me when creativity is stifled just because of some billion dollar company and it's legion of braindead fans have the audacity to take full credit for whatever they can gaze at. Sometimes it makes me wish that Blizzard never got famous, and World of Warcraft ended up being nothing but flavor of the month hipster shit that everyone forgot about before they knew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey Genjii, you got the wrong door, the cyborg club is two blocks down

Fuck you.

pls

Fuck off palashill

Fuuuuuucckck yooouuu

>creativity is stifled
>half of the Palamemes cast are directly bitten from Overwatch
It has nothing to do with Blizzard "inventing" anything. No one claims Blizzard invented this type of game. They call Paladins a knockoff because so many of the characters are CLEARLY ripoffs of Overwatch.
>Torbjorn and Barik: Dwarves who build turrets and use a shotgun that fires molten metal
>Reinhardt and Fernando: Futuristic knights in heavy armor that use a BIG BLUE SQUARE ENERGY SHIELD
>Androxus: literally McCree with a Reaper skin

The only reason paladins excists is to compete with overwatch

>b-b-blizzard is cancer
Grow up

>mfw there are still retards who believe in such tripe like "blizzards fans think blizzard did it first"

What gets me is all the bitching about various "roadhog clones."

>le Blizzard boogeyman
People like this are the fucking worst. You can't even enjoy a Blizzard game without being called a Blizzdrone. Same thing as Ubisoft. "You can't like a game from a company that I dislike or you're a shill/drone."

Unbridled autism.

There's a difference between inspiration and a ripoff.

Roadhog using a chain to pull in enemies is inspiration from Scorpion. A big tank character in another hero shooter using a chain and a shotgun is a Roadhog ripoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y

Said the guy so ass ravaged he had to make a thread on it.

The funny thing is Makoa isn't even that bad of a ripoff compared to some of the other characters.
>Evie can freeze people and turn into a block of ice to heal herself
Lol
>the generic soldier character can sprint to move faster than others
Lol
>Bomb King lobs grenades, can pop himself up into the air, and his ult has you control a spinning bomb
Lol

the soldier guy is the biggest problem, same color palette, old guy and he can fucking sprint

>reading the comments
>ass-annihilated Paladrones actually trying to say Blizzard ripped off Hi-Rez
Holy shit that delusion.

Paladins is Overwatch for poor people.

Oh boy i canĀ“t wait to see a League player see that, but do they know the world existed before 2009?

Blizzard is a shadow of its former self, after the Activision merger everything went downhill.

nice another warframe copy-paste
From which game its that one?

it's the fault of HiRez for not releasing sooner

honestly, its like choosing between a well established game or something that still has to go through beta/early access

anyone else just ended up buying overwatch after playing paladins?

I did, as did 2 of my friends

>Warframe invented cyber ninjas

>Tfw people think Paladins is an Overwatch clone
but it is

If HiRez could get Blizz publicity or release way sooner in full capacity (Paladins has been in a playable state for almost a year over OW), then nobody would even say that this game ripped off Overwatch. Tired of these children on Cred Forums

If you can't concede that there are clearly huge similarities in both character design and gameplay that are taken wholecloth from OW then you are simply denying reality.

>3 exact same chars with the same armor type
>with the same body type
if you can remember anything more recent than warframe , let me now
fucking raiden is a cybord , know why i don't name him? because the warframe ninja doesn't look like a fucking copy of raiden

Evie doesn't freeze other people, senpai
And she plays way differently from Mei.

Hey buddy, the butthurt room is two doors down that way.