DoomRL Arsenal
Accessories to Murder
Demonsteele
LegenDoom
Hideous Destructor
MetaDoom

CoD 2

>DoomRL Arsenal
DoomRL Arsenal + DoomRPG is fun as hell.
Really buggy, which I think is mostly the fault of DoomRPG, but fun.

Project Brutality doesn't have its own campaign, so it can't be as good as Brutal Doom.

Brutal Doom Hell On Earth's campaign is fucking incredible

I am not big on DoomRPG but DRLA standalone is nice. I'm currently giving the new OBLIGE version a go, its maps aren't exactly all fucking huge boxes of enemies anymore. There are some things I miss but it's nearly objectively better otherwise.

Goldeneye 64

I can understand why.
I just saw that people played them together sometimes and I'm always a fan of MORE CONTENT even if it isn't always necessary.

UAC Ultra with Smooth Doom

Literally anything is better than Brutal Doom.
>can't even spoiler right
>average underaged brutal doom fan

>cut through a horde of demons with a GRORIOUS MIRRION FORDED KATANA
>do that really anime sword attack where everything turns into gore the second you sheath your katana
>can boost in middair
>can do air combos
>COMBO/DAMAGE METER from E to SSS
>play as as a skunk-haired loli in overalls

I think Doom in general is the best FPS, but that's largely due to how many unique WADs it has.

If it helps, snapmap for D44M is suppsedly going to be fixed before the end of the year. I know they already released the hell module/weapon wheel and are planning on releasing the classic DOOM module next.

You see ivan when you kill demons in hell like I do you not fear of running out of target for big weapons.

every FPS that came out since Doom

>machine gun that shoots out tiny kamikaze bombers that drop a fuck-ton of bombs before going 9/11 on enemies

I just want custom weapons mods.

>snapmap for D44M is suppsedly going to be fixed

It can't be fixed, user.

Quake
Unreal
Unreal Tournament
Tribes
FEAR
Chasm
Blood
Duke Nukem 3D
Shadow Warrior
Descent
Legions: Overdrive

Doom 4

Id took over all snapmap and multiplayer development, user.
Those worthless hacks from before are gone.

fuck no
snapmap is way to limited and the biggest part of map editing has just bee reduced to prefabs which is just unacceptable, the other things it does just fine

Never had so much fun in any other game. You just get Maps of chaos with russian overkill and you cant stop playing this shit.

>snapmap
literally who cares.
SP is sweet and that's the only thing that matters

new oblige you say i'll have to examine this

>SP is sweet and that's the only thing that matters
Maybe, but without good mapping tools (ie. not snapmap) it won't be "sweet" for very long.

This is much better than old doom I agree, just wish they redid sign of evil completely, best song youtube.com/watch?v=volI6Q40TQQ

HAHAHA I WIN GET REKT NOOBS

the SP is dogshit fundamental design or "core gameplay loop" as youtube e-celebs who read an article on gamesutra would say is a mess of unbalanced, poorly thought out, poorly implemented mess

>lalala I can't hear you

Okay. But you're missing out on something that Id themselves are fine-tuning.

>youtube e-celebs who read an article on gamesutra

this is why we can't have nice things

>this is what overly young tryhards actually believe

Pic related.
But seriously, Project Brutality is better

>reducing a legitimate complaint to "lalalal I can't hear you"

Fuck off, Snapmap cannot be fixed unless it is turned into a full-fledged, proper map editor, and they can't fucking do that because then it won't be compatible with consoles. Stop defending a shitty modding tool you obnoxious fuck.

Be warned that the new generator fucking loves using Cacodemons for some reason.

This game is fucking dogshit trying to be unreal tournament, why the fuck would you play it over the new, completely free UT over this crap

This is correct, Doom 4 is way way better than the cinematic piece of shit that is Brutal Doom.

>brutal doom
You have to be 18 or older to post here.