These are stream screenshots btw

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283876&page=18
youtube.com/watch?v=SDbKCMGyVao
youtube.com/watch?v=JP1I1eg9Wmk
youtube.com/watch?v=dxa34RatmSc
twitter.com/ffxv_prompto/status/781839693604237312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course the Anti-XVKun shills aren't here at all when they got BTFO.

Finally looks fucken promising holy shit took them a fucken while

This

will wait for digital foundry analysis to see how frequently the framerate dips into the teens - there has to be a reason that the in-game visuals suddenly look so much better than just a month ago

Jesus christ shut up with your dumb personas. You guys aren't any better, just enojy the fucking threads and gameplay without being passive agressive all the time

>new
>it's the same area again
They are so defensive about what they show there's no way it's gonna be a disaster outside that tutorial area lie.

Anyone who seriously thought they'd release the game looking like the Gamescom build needed a reality check anyway. No self respecting studio would release a high budget tile looking like that.

surprise surprise it looks exactly the same as duscae because its the same fucking game.

Thank you. There was no point to bring up anti-kun or whoever up.

Or they're not spoiling the rest of the game.

>1366x768
>1366x768
>1366x768

the true power of the ps4, at last

I've seen PS2 games with better graphics

Show them

Seem to be above the console average, but still has shitty draw distance.

Graphs are ok.

That giant boss at E3 however makes me think this game will have terrible combat, which is enough reason for a colossal failure.

(You)

>nothing
As expected.

(u)

No Mans sky?

looks great

They already said how they are doing it on stream and it's been translated. They unlocked the Dynamic Resolution completely on all three versions so the game will go sub-720P on PS4 and Xbone under severe load and it can drop as low as 720P on Pro under load (Looks like Sony gave them a waiver to the 1080P rule) as a trade off to preserve visuals and frame rate. Also 1080P 30FPS confirmed for the PS4 Pro versions max resolution which can be checkerboarded out to 4K if you have the TV.

tl;dr Thanks consoles. And a fucking 720P game on Pro already jesus fucking christ.

Dumb.

baby mad?

Source to all of this?

If you care that much just wait for the PC version

>1366x768

Yes I'm frustrated af grrrrr take that back!

or you know; the stream's resolution which these are from

cry baby cry

D: no stop harassing me online

Someone translated it on Neogaf.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283876&page=18

Variable resolution on both PS4 versions and xbone but stable 30FPS. Can drop Below 720P on both PS4 and Bone but not below 720P on Pro

shouldnt have messed with me kid

downscaled to hide the aliasing

I'm telling my dad. You're gunna pay.

So, they fixed the cascaded shadow fuck up i see.
They should never had displayed the game with the shadows broken like that.

>he goes to neofag
get
dunked
on

not really kid you mad

Sex genie is that you?

Too late I told him and now you're gunna be in biggggggg trouble.

How the fuck can this game look like garbage and just in literal weeks look ok again?

Graphics being updated so close to release just doesn't happen.

it's high likely i am your father so no you are mad sonypony

You type like a 15 year old, you probably watch Dunkey too

Don't underestimate the power of Japanese work ethic and crunch time.

baby mad defense force from neofag inbound woooo no surprises here i bet you actually own a ps4

Compared to ep duscae

Man you're fucking retarded and weird lol. Can't believe you played along that long.

you are still in my ruse mad sonypony

>all this blurriness

When will developers drop the vaseline filter?

The only build that was really out of place was the GC build for some reason
But then again a few wrong lines in the code can fuck up a lot of things related to textures and lighting
The last of Us also had month delay and according to naughty dog they heavily improved the game in just that month

Pro version is much better graphically and doesn't drop a frame just fyi

Reddit is that way

because chances are the builds shown previously are weeks if not months old that needed to be supplied early for the respected shows

ATR's footage is as recent as it's going to get.

>consoles

never

if you know the way that means you were there before baby rekt

its nowhere said it go to 720 on ps4?

I don't see a single mention of resolution dropping to 720 in this cesspool of a thread. And no way
Stop fucking lying, the game get enough shit as is.

If a 4TF console still need to drop to 720 there's absolutely no way the 1.4TF ones could run the game at any kind of stable framerates and res.

sonypony mad?

ITS OVER PS4™ WON

The shadow engine was broken, with only the first layer running.
The modern shadow engines work by making several of those "depth textures from the point of view of the light" from the level and characters etc.. and then use those textures to determine if the pixel being drawn is visible or not to the light and cast a shadow if not.
You have to do several textures to exploit the fact that objects at a distance don't need as much pixels to detail their shadows as the close objects, otherwise you end using a LOT of RAM and fillrate.

My suspect is that they had only the closest layer being rendered due some code fuck up, and now they implemented the others.

its a screenshot took from youtube

you do know this from today's ATR stream and not direct footage, right?

PC VERSION WHEN?

fake PS4 version is gonna run at 940x544

These are screen from Pro

You can see for yourself latest TGS build:
youtube.com/watch?v=SDbKCMGyVao

FAKE

That's fine if that makes it run at 60

Lose your virginity + 10 years.

Says nothing about below 720p.

I mean I know you guys lie, but stating a source, and then outright lying about its content is just too much.

>Thanks consoles

The game wouldn't exist without consoles, just like your precious Witcher 3 you fat fucking autistic faggot.

>MUH PEEEE SEEEE

Wait 5 years for the port then, dickface.

I'm not even mad.

delete this bro not cool :(

>get
>dunked
>on

Oof, subtle bait man. The rest of these posts are low grade, but that? Delicious.

>pc exclusive
>to be released in 2017
>literally ps2 graphics

Pc was always irrelevant outdated garbage.
Thanks pc.

anti-kun is desperate already

youtube.com/watch?v=JP1I1eg9Wmk

oh sorry no it's silky smooth cinematic 24 fps

The PS4 is just a PC with a fancy bios.
The only thing that is not a PC or an android nowadays is the WiiU.

That's even better

am I getting memed on
idungetit

None of that was confirmed

What do you mean? I just posted PC exclusive that will be released in 2017. Just look at those graphics. Thanks goodness it's only on pc. Otherwise we would get downgrade...

Good improvement

Oh okay no I get it.
Sarcasm and irony.

>everything beyond 15 meters looks like this low-poly-skyrim-far-away-stuff
kek

You are full of shit.

That literally says nothing about 720p on PS4.

I really like you

>that Noctis

someone shoop that Death street sign infront of him

Put your money where your mouth is, faggot. Present some screenshots.

No you haven't.

>everyone replies to shitposts again and takes every bait
Jesus christ it's horrifying how different two xv threads can be

We had one and half good threads this week. I think the last one that hit bump limit went shitty halfway through.

duscae is on the bottom

YOOOO

Yeah, and the top looks vastly improved.

Why does it look and perform so horrid though? Look at Arkham Knight or TW3 on the PS4- or fuck, if we arent talking about le open shit world meme, just look at uncharted 4 or battlefront

BECAUSE THE TECH user !
100000 POLY HAIR
REALTIME LIGHTING FUCKED UP ON CONSOLES
OPEN WORLD

XV on PS4 looks better than TW3 on PS4 does in every way though. And TW3 had worse performance on PS4 than Episode Duscae did.

First of that looks bad and no witcher ran at a constant 25 fps on ps4 and only improved with countless after launch patches.

And here we go
At least the other thread is decent

Can't you just fucking ignore posts you don't like or let the thread die? Why do you feel so forced to reply to fucking everything

Can't you just fuck off yourself?

Sometimes, I think he replies to himself.

No you haven't

>Why does it look and perform so horrid though
because it does, duh.

No xv-kun, i can't fuck off myself. Maybe you should instead of just going back to the same insults over and over again when you can't come up with an actual argument.

All you do at this point in XV threads is reply to shitposts until you fall asleep and then you complain when someone tells you to stop already. You're one of the reasons why shitposters come back all the time

Now go ahead and call me a dumb username or one of your -kun personas because you konw yourself that all you do is just reply with your own pasta to other pasta

Pretty good when you realize that having a good thread for an unreleased game that isn't completely niche is almost impossible on Cred Forums.

No excuse
youtube.com/watch?v=dxa34RatmSc

AK is also an open world game

All you fucking do is defend shitposters and anyone who says anything against XV then you pretend you aren't doing that and that no one should call out shitposters and wreck their shit with visual evidence of their retardation. You are the biggest Apologist fuck Whiny-kun. You are the reason why shitposters keep feeling it's OK to do the shit they do, because you say ti's OK and that no one should counter them.

See even now you tried to preemptively avoid the accusation even though you and I both know you are Whiny-kun, you do this shit all the fucking time and then try and act like it's not the case. You are an apologist fuck who should kill yourself already.

AK is smaller than a single city in XV and it's also not even doing remotely the things XV is doing with its tech and world and gameplay.

Alright, just keep going, jesus christ

>AK is smaller than a single city in XV

maybe your retarded anime game shouldnt be so big then when 99% of the gameplay videos are the faggot characters running around in empty space

map is smaller now with a lot of water...hummm

Really all you can do at this point is not engage him.

Why in every XV thread, people always compare PC and Ps4, but not XB1? It's like XV is a Ps4 exclusive

This. Can I get some snowy mountains, a volcano, some shit that isn't
>woods
>city

No, most of the gameplay videos are in early areas of the game in a desert area and in a grass plain area, all teeming with monsters from tiny to gigantic. With cities like Altissia being bigger than AK in its entirety.

Or just ignore them, but of course that's way beyond your logic because you think replying to them over and over again will somehow make them stop. You should stop taking these threads so seriously, you act like every post that says anything against the game is a death threat against you

That map is just showing Lucis and a bit of Accordo with a cropped bit of Niflheim on the side. The full map showing the full stuff as we saw it on the clay map and that map where it's just showing Lucis surrounded by water like that were both seen on a wall in Kingsglaive too. You can see it here in the back

Ignore them and let them think they are right? No. They deserve to be shown they are wrong because they ARE wrong.

If you say so
In reality though that's just the reason why they keep going and you know that. This isn't some super hero show where you're the protagonist

No, what this is is another case of retarded shitposters being retarded, and them rightfully being called out as they should be.

The thing is, there are some very obvious things that they know they're wrong on and we know they're wrong. The only one who seems to not get this is you.

No, the thing is they think they are right and spout their bullshit here acting like top shit, and then when they get proven wrong with visual proof you start being an apologist to shitposters because apparently no one is allowed to say anything ti shitposters, you aren't allowed to counter dissenters, you aren't allowed to defend the game now apparently.

It acually looks like a fucking PS4 game now.

How does thia compare to October 2014 Duscae btw?

compared to what?

You know what? I'm not doing this. Here's your last (You) because you either are so hardheaded/autistic that you won't listen to reason, or you can just really shit up a thread that good.

>NeoFAG

Nothing to see here. Weak b8.

And in the same scene you can see an earth globe with australia on it.

And this is the part where you can't even see how you are the one that is shitting up the thread.

twitter.com/ffxv_prompto/status/781839693604237312

The bottom pic.

>literally every pre release screenshot is just in that grassland area from ep duscae

what u hidin square

They are not hiding literally anything, the entire game is that area

Pretty much all the areas they are showing in prelease stuff is areas in Lucis.

The desert area Leide, the grassland area Duscae, Insomnia city, Lestallum, Caem, Titan. That's all in Lucis.

We've only seen small glimpses of other places like Tenebrae, Niflheim and Accordo.

No it isn't.

But they specifically said Witcher 3 would exist without consoles in an interview.

oh shit is that Niflheim on the left?

Yeah

I highly doubt they think that considering it's the same pasta and images everytime same as your replies
Ever notice how you're the only one that cares about the shitposters? The threads work a lot better when you don't reply to them believe it or not

If that makes you sleep at night

Remember when Cred Forums collectively said no of the visuals would be improved on the base PS4 during Gamescom days? Fun times.

Remember that Cred Forums isn't one person?
The threads only got out of hand because everyone had to reply to them infinitely just like they do now

Yeah, especially how how the visuals have improved each new build since gamescom too. Cred Forums has never been right with their criticisms about this game.

You act like upgrading from GC visuals is something impressive

How many times a year can we have this same thread with the same autists in it? And yes i'm also talking about you

GC build alreadu showed it looked better than many other graphic intensive games on PS4, namely W3, and yet XV has improved since then.

So?
No need to bring up W3 again out of nowhere like in every fucking thread
The game already looked better before the GC build, then it looked worse and then it looked better again
It's almost like games improve over time holy shit must be magic
PRAISE TABATA

Someone post that screenshot between the trailer and retail scene in the city streets with vendors selling goods

you know the one

You mean how many times a DAY. That's right, day. There have been times where we've had basically the same fucking thread going on at the same time.

>No need to bring up W3 again out of nowhere like in every fucking thread
Why? It's a valid comparison and shows that XV is superior. And the game looks better than ED does too.

Who are you trying to impress, Consolecuck?

You mean the screenshot of one part of Lestallum compared to a completely different part of Lestallum at a different time of day too?

Hey that's pretty good

Fucking nigger, TW3 on ps3 is rocksolid 30fps and without any popping

>TW3 on ps3

>blurry as fuck even at 1366x768
yeah I'm sure there won't be any upgrade on the pro

Looks worse than Oblivion with mods. Top kek

nope

Fucking pedophiles.

Did they lower the res to actually make it look how it should?

Probably stream quality right

Even in the stream you can still see tons of jaggies in a still screenshot
I'm not a graphicwhore at all, but i hope they don't just turn AA off an lower the resolution even more

>30fps like it's a good thing

people bitching about it being blurry. Of course it's blurry, they're screens from a stream.

lol what

Are you guys positive that these new stream screenshots are from original PS4 rather than Pro?

Because I don't have a PS4 but if the game looks this good, I'll get a Slim.

Yes, they said it was from regular PS4.

Tabata said it was from regular PS4, but for Pro they will took full advantage of HDR.

Thanks. I think I might just get a Slim now.

You better wait for comparisions anyway.

Maybe, but I don't know if HDR is worth an extra $100. And I haven't had a lot of time for vidya recently anyway so I feel like I'd just be better off with the Slim.

Can someone add a third comparison to show how this and Duscae looks compared to the shitty PS2-looking version we've seen lately?

Unless you have a 4k hdr tv you won't see it anyway
The question is how big of an improvement do you get on a 1080p tv. Downsampling could already improve the image quality a lot and the better CPU could push out a few more fps

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Looks good. Maybe I cancelled my pre-order prematurely.

HDR isn't the only benefit. The Pro is also just stronger and will make things look better (even if only slightly). It's not worth upgrading if you already own a PS4 and don't care about HDR, but it's definitely worth waiting if you don't have a PS4.

And if I may put on my tin foil hat, who knows if they're speaking the truth and not just doing damage control.

I think it's worth it depending on how much effort devs put into it. I'll sell my PS4 for 200 or something and then get pro
Tomb Raider for example gets a mode that pretty much has max settings at locked 30. But most devs are lazy so they'll just add downsampling and be done with it

Link to the ATR?

There is nothing to watch.

>1366x768

Flora overhaul
ssao
better color
less plastic models through lightning?
flora density
reflections got worse (maybe distance)
flora draw distance/tree draw distance
changed the material of the coat (maybe lightning/weather)
changed fog distance

looks too good to be on the ps4

That's Twitters standard resolution for saving images. Are you retarded or is this poor bait?

>removed clutter
I'll survive.

>no lonely Garula
Pre-order fucking canceled what the fuck Tabata

bump?

Sure why not

They literally said the opposite of that.