Witcher 3 NG+ or clean new game

i want to replay it but at late game i got a pretty strong build (like 5 shots at bosses).
does NG+ gets harder at upper levels with upscaling ? or a clean new game will be better ?

>doesnt go for NG+
>doesnt want lvl 70 gerald
>doesnt want to oneshot every monster
>mfw

bruh ...

That sounds really boring user

>oneshot every monster
NG+ scales with your level

You even have a harder fight in ng+ than on the normal version

you're geralt not guts

New game +. Almost all the armor you get throughout most of the game looks like shit. Half of them make Geralt look like a butter soft bitch with a huge gut. Somehow your starting armor looks cooler than everything else.

Fuck that, I'd rather have my tier 3 cat school armor from the start.

armor changes in NG+ ? i never heard of it

Re-read the post genius

I'm level 39 and will soom be finished with the main quest.

Should I NG+ for the Blood & Wine dlc or stay at 40ish?

i new there would be stat changed , but not appearance changes too
no need to be salty : )

maybe reread it AGAIN.
He said that the majority of armour in the game looks like shit so he'd rather play NG+ with a top-level witcher gear from a first playthrough that actually looks nice as opposed to having to put up with ugly low-tier armour again.

>100+ hours without challenge.
why?

>get to oxenfurt
>exploring around
>find barber, decide to get a haircut
>choose the non-fuccboi hairstyle
>decide to get a refined clean shave
>with the exception of the beard, all facial hair styles are retarded

Sides of hair shaved and clean shaved/full beard Geralt are the only choices. Everything else is steampunk fan manlet-tier crap.

Also, it would have been bonus points if you could use the straight razors you find to shave yourself out in the game world instead of having to go to a barber. Real men know how to use a straight razor.

>all of your hits do nerfed damage
>wow, so challenge, such hard

That's called artificial difficulty.

Why do you even play then? You can watch every cutscene on youtube.

>Real men know how to use a straight razor.

Yeah, but treating yourself to a shave and a haircut at a good barber shop is comfy as fuck. Half the reason I get my head shaved is just because it feels good.

Yeah, I want to watch some retard talk over everything, act like a contrarian "I'M SO RANDUM XD" faggot, get murdered so many times in a row that he has to edit out 40 minutes of trying, not knowing how to use a fucking map, and all the general fuckery that idiot Youtubers accomplish.

Going in for a shave was a luxury but in liberal Jew York, they made it illegal for barbers to use actual straight razors, so now they have to use those toy knockoff shavettes with disposable razors because MUH DISEASES. It just doesn't feel the same, plus a shavette has way more crevices that could hold moisture and tainted blood whereas a straight razor is just a single block of steel so it's actually easier to disinfect and keep clean.

Dude, the Drowners around White Orchard were lvl 50-55

Not at all, go play it, but bring in money, a LOT of money, as in 15k.

user, the "Game : The Movie" or "Game : All cutscenes" videos are a thing since forever.

>Not going for the patrician slicked back hair and no beard.
>Not liking to look majestic as fuck

Just Go for Deathmarch, and then Use Enemy upscaling MAH NIGGA