Daily reminder

Regardless of our personal opinion and feelings about the product, we have the duty to buy the Nintendo NX.
>Nintendo is the last decent videogame company left in a callous, ruthless industry
>Nintendo is the only company genuinely trying to innovate, while the other platforms took the easiest path with generic PC boxes
>While the company has made some questionable choices (like its treatment of the Metroid series), allowing them to fall into economical difficulties or even worse, go bankrupt, isn't the answer.
>Nintendo was here, for us, when the crash was about to kill the hobby in its infancy. Now it's our turn.

Think with your brain, feel with your heart and vote with your wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-26-nintendo-hardware-sales-in-the-americas-are-worse-than-youd-expect
prankster101.com/articles/sony-ps-vita-has-outsold-nintendo-wii-u-worldwide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nintendo is the only company trying to innovate
>have literally been delivering us the same fucking games for the past 10 years
>Star Fox is basically Starfox 64 without the charm
>New Super Mario Bros #27
>Bunch of shit no one cares about

Seriously, if Splatoon wasn't Nintendo, no one would give a shit.

Stalepasta

>>Nintendo is the last decent videogame company left in a callous, ruthless industry
>>Nintendo is the only company genuinely trying to innovate, while the other platforms took the easiest path with generic PC boxes

What makes you think all this?

>Nintendo was here, for us, when the crash was about to kill the hobby in its infancy
>le huge video game crush meme
American arcade market wasn't affected. Worldwide PC market was safe (especially European). Japanese arcade and console markets did great.

>we have the duty to buy

Wow. Nintendrones have unironically became mindless drones. The process is complete. When the NX inevitably fails will all of you be bound to commit mass suicide? I really hope so.

Nice falseflag
I'm sure neo/v/ will fall for it

Time for facts, nintendo drone.

Nintendo has not released a new unique game in 20 years.
All nintendo games are copies of their previous installments with the plot changing a little bit ( see zelda)
Even though nintendo is a rich company, all their games have garbage, 90s tier graphics which make me want to vomit.
The only people buying mario 134653, zelda 866645 and pokémon 56464563 are hopeless nintendo drones stuck up their own ass so hard they automatically ignore all other video game companies.
Enjoy your zelda/pokemon/mario remakes.
I will enjoy new games.

Depressing, isn't it?

>time for facts
>proceeds to list lies and opinions
lol

Don't fall for the bait.

>we have the duty to buy
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA

For as obvious as this is, I still wonder if a Nintendo employee was forced to write such nonsense.

The lineup for Wii U has been mediocre at best but it still somehow ended up better then the Xbone/PS4 library.

I'm supporting the NX because the 3DS has unanimously been the only real gaming system still pumping out great games.

I'm a PC Gamer but the only console I'd ever buy is a nintendo console because their games aren't on PC and the consoles usually have something to offer. whereas xbone and ps4 are the same thing since ps1 and the original xbox. A square box with a standard controller, No creativity or innovation, Sony and Microsoft are cash-grab companies, not gaming companies like Nintendo,, Sega,, or Atari was.

Sorry Nintendo, but you still have to actually earn my money the same way everyone else does. I've been left pretty unimpressed by your last four console generations now, so I'm not going to just order your shit because you feel like you deserve it for some reason.

Nope. I don't have a duty to any company. Go fuck yourself.

Don't insult the PS1 like that. It had better games then PC at the time. PS4 on the other hand is garbage.

>I'm a PC Gamer
No you aren't. You're a Nintendo fan who was forced to buy a gaming PC because Nintendo's platforms have such a poor game library you can't live out of it alone.

The only reason I'll have to buy the NX will be to play pokemon.
If the console is HDMI only, however, ni dice.

No way in hell am I subjecting myself to input delay.

kjhlkhlkjbkjkdsgfx

I can be a fan of more than one thing. I just primarily play PC Games since I have more than on my Pii U

>Forced to buy a gaming PC because Nintendo's games are so poor
If that was the case I would've just bought a console which has a similar library of games and is 200% cheaper than a gaming PC you fucking retard,, Are you really that against nintendo that you refuse to believe anybody can enjoy their games?

At the time yeah but I'm not talking about the games I'm just talking about the general design of the consoles

I would reply to you but you're twisting my words so I'll leave at it.

This post is more intelligent that OP's post.

>Nintendo is the last decent videogame company left in a callous, ruthless industry
Horrendous online infrastructure, inflated first party game prices for years beyond industry standard (because they "don't want to cheapen the brand" despite over-saturation), no pulse on industry as a whole
>Nintendo is the only company genuinely trying to innovate, while the other platforms took the easiest path with generic PC boxes
Making a widely accessible, cutting edge box is not the easy route, it's the smart route.
>While the company has made some questionable choices (like its treatment of the Metroid series), allowing them to fall into economical difficulties or even worse, go bankrupt, isn't the answer.
Incoherent statement that downplays their "mistreatment". It's the abandonment of less lucrative titles. F-Zero where?
>Nintendo was here, for us, when the crash was about to kill the hobby in its infancy. Now it's our turn.
Their motivation was not that of a hero, but that of an opportunist, who luckily had a whackjob psychedelic mushroom eating Japanese man as a creative lead for key titles. Guess that's why dementia caught up with him :(

There is nothing that can save Nintendo. They are in a bad spot, targeting a young demographic and failing to appeal to anyone else (manchildren aside). Third party flopped extremely hard on Wii U. There's literally no coming back from that.

>Third party
Nintendo doesn't need third parties; they're the biggest developer in the industry so they can provide their consoles with high-quality games on their own. Meanwhile Sony, Microsoft and PC are so desperately dependant on third parties they have to bribe them.

>Think with your brain
my brain says the last nintendo console I bought was shit

>feel with your heart
my heart led me to buy said shit console

>and vote with your wallet.
my wallet felt the brunt of that bad decision

Naw OP. I dont owe Nintendo shit. In fact I feel they owe me an apology.

nintendo is literally the worst company out of the 3, and i am someone who hated microsoft entering the industry with a passion and thinks they ruined gaming forever with the xbox 360. but nothing could have prepared more for just how bad and pathetic nintendo is at this moment.

Nintendo is an octopus with no limbs. Sure, it can squirt ink every once in a while and blindside predators, but it's dead in the water.

With zero outreach to third party, zero nurturing of the indie scene, zero focus on online, and zero blockbuster titles outside of first party, they need a miracle.

The NX needs to launch appropriately Fall 2017, alongside major third party releases, with a stronger home console and some Nintendo fan service. They need Destiny 2 with Nintendo exclusive shit. They need to get in on Overwatch with Nintendo exclusive maps and skins. They need to launch with Minecraft, a Mario Kart, and some breadcrumbs like Smash Melee remastered.

Treat loyalists like royalty and you get the win.

Memes aside I have Nintendo as the first of the big 3 who turned cancer with the Wii.

>smash dlc
>mario kart dlc
>amiibo
>pokemon fucking go
>eshop price gouging
Nintendo is garbage and will remain garbage because it's the only way for a company of their size to survive in the vidya business.
By supporting them you support the same practices you eschew when they come from anywhere else.

Nintendo literally bribed Platinum Games and Capcom so they could have Bayonetta and Monster Hunter. Nintendos pays for Monster Hunters online servers, handles their publishing in Europe, and goes out of their way to help them develop the game and make hardware choices specifically aimed for that game (additional RAM mode on 3DS, circle pad pro, New 3DS, etc).

>not the first post from this IP
hmm

>le third party meme
kys

>Nintendo literally bribed Platinum Games and Capcom so they could have Bayonetta and Monster Hunter.
Nice meme.
Platinum asked for funding to M$ and Sony and they refused, Nintendo simply didn't.
Capcom makes MH for 3DS because it's the cheapest way to make them. They can reuse models and texture for old games because of the 3DS's shit hardware and resolution, and still get a gazillion sales. Nobody is forcing them.

Fuck nintendo. Their target demographic is 7-10 years old. How can a grown man play nintendo games I have no idea.

>high quality games
what about the whole "mistreatment of IPs" point from OP

They absolutely need third party. Sony has fantastic first party titles in conjunction with third party support. The last two Nintendo first party titles were Metroid: Federaton Force and Star Fox. If you downplay that and say "those don't count", they do. I bet it counts for Nintendo's wallet, especially given the negative backlash.

Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda isn't enough to save Nintendo. Otherwise the Wii U would be fine and dandy.

>Its a dlc is bad even when done well episode.

Right, because I'm this person.

Microsoft and Sony refused to fund it because they knew the game would bomb and it did according to sales. Even Platinum wasn't too happy about the first games sales and that was a multiplat release.

It's well known that Nintendo has a contract for the main line Monster hunter series back when Tri G was in development. Iwata did business with Capcoms Vice President before he died. It's only a matter of time before the contract expires and then the main line series can do whatever the fuck they want.

while I agree with your post I'll only seriously consider it when they release a fully 3D Pokémon game

This.
Amiibos are DLC done right
>Can be resold
>Double as a collectionable figure
>Can be used with multiple games
But everyone shit on them because "it's not ok when Nintendo does it".

Can't wait for Sony console division to go under, Microsoft closing their and Valve being forced into bankrupt by their illegal gambling scheme.

>Microsoft and Sony refused to fund it because they knew the game would bomb and it did according to sales.
So Nintendo didn't bribe Platinum or Sega. Thanks for agreeing with me.

>It's well known that Nintendo has a contract for the main line Monster hunter series back when Tri G was in development. Iwata did business with Capcoms Vice President before he died.
Source?

The WiiU was a dedicated Splatoon machine

Fuck them and their next anything

Nintendo paid for bayo 2's development and bribed them to make it Wii U exclusive

Are you stupid?

>and it did according to sales.
no profit = bomb
every developer /publisher is a fucking retard who thinks "if it doesn't make cod numbers is not profitable" so fuck this logic

It's not a meme, it's facts senpai.

Look at Monster Hunter. Nintendo absolutely crushed it with cross-brand promotion. You have armor and weapons from Zelda and Metroid. DLC quests themed around Nintendo mascots. Your cat can dress as Toon Link, Fox, Luigi, shit like that. And it's all free content on a monthly release schedule.

Smash is popular because of the aggregation of mascots. It was so lucrative that Amiibos were created and conceptualized around the smash trophy system. Look at how successful that is today.

So do you see where I'm getting at here? You take the Nintendo brand and inject it into established franchises and you get results.

No other company has this much pull with so many 1st party brands. They need to exploit this to survive and not rely on blond fanboyism like in the OP.

Dude I use a TV as my PC monitor, with uab corded mouse and there is no input delay. You need to set your tv to game mode, turn off the wanky image processing features of your TV.

I don't even own a console.

This. Look at something like Fatal Frame. That series doesn't sell at all, but it must make money because they keep releasing games.

Hope they just go third party like Sega; at least they'd still make great games

Nintendo are just like all the other companies in the industry. They will do whatever it takes to make a profit. They don't care about innovating if it doesn't make them a profit.

You're either naive or stupid.

>at least they'd still make great games
> like Sega
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fatal Frame is cheap asf to develop just like most Nintendo games. So they keep making them because profit gained outweighs the dev cost it took the make it despite low sales.

Sony does not have "fantastic" first or third party games. The vast majority of them are a copy paste generic snoozefest.

Are you fucking with me?

A physical toy is not DLC. I would never buy a used Amiibo, because some kid probably slept with it in his pocket for multiple nights, or played with that shit in their breakfast cereal. There is no appeal in "selling back DLC." The toy and locked content are mutually exclusive.

And that locked content? Cosmetic 99% of the time. Actual DLC, for example Destiny's newest expansion, is exactly that: an expansion. It's actual new content for a price (think it was $25 or some shit).

I don't know man. I don't care for Amiibos outside of Zelda stuff. I'm not buying it because it unlocks some random items in Hyrule Warriors. But please, don't call Amiibos DLC. Nintendo doesn't into DLC.

The opposite is implied if at all

>Nintendo is the last decent videogame company left
>trying to innovate
Re-releasing the same games for decades isn't decent nor is it innovative. "Shit, we got a new console and need new games! Ching Chong, shit out a new Zeldor game!"

anything worth profit is worth doing
unless you are a fucking retard

POINT AT HIM

POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

Fatal Frame did not sell well on PS2, across all 3 releases. It was more of a collector's item and the price was inflated for eons. It was then reprinted to exploit this odd phenomenon.

And that user is correct. It is a cheap game to develop.

ANOTHER WEEK WENT BY
ANOTHER WEEK WITH NO NX ANNOUNCEMENT

WHAT IS GOING ON

Maybe if you play on more than your Nintendo console, you'd realize it's Nintendo that releases the snoozefests. Look at their latest releases. Was their last good first party game Smash? It sure seems that way.

This. Imagine how much better Nintendo's games would be if they spent their entire hardware R&D budget on their software development.

>Jet Set Radio Future
>Yakuza
>Valkyria Chronicles
>PSO2 and Nova
>Project Diva
>Total War
>Dawn of War
>Alien: Isolation
>Sega now owns Atlus so any Atlus game
inb4 all these games are shit and nintendo is better because fanboy logic

>Nintendo has not released a new unique game in 20 years.

What level of bullshit is this? Without even thinking about it, Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion come to mind.

>mfw idort and enjoy everything

Still, I'm not buying a NX at launch, you should wait at least two years. Buying a system at launch is stupid as fuck.

What are you, retarded?

>Sony is the last decent videogame company left
>not trying to innovate
Re-releasing the same games for decades isn't decent nor is it innovative. "Shit, we got a new console and need new games! Ching Chong, shit out a new God of War game!"

If NX flops, they will be forced to go third party or become a full time smartphone developer.

Meanwhile if PS4 Pro flops, it's okay because Sony made bank on PS4 already.

>PC
>Bribing people
who?
valve?

You're not even trying to bait any more

Fuck you, Nintendrone.

Sony doesn't pretend to be innovative. They've just been doing common sense things for years now. Release a fucking console with a widely used CPU architecture, release a controller that isn't $100 and doesn't make the gimmicks mandatory, and don't include region protection so you can't charge nips $90 for new games.

Countering bait with bait. I like your style user. You deserve this (you).

It's not bait, it's the truth.
When Nintendo's new president takes over, prepare for the mobile future.

>Meanwhile Sony, Microsoft and PC are so desperately dependant on third parties they have to bribe them.

Translation: IT'S NOT FAIR!

Adding to this because this is how Nintendo gets saved.

Poach a portion of a fan base, and draw in those who wouldn't play the game on a different console, but get suddenly interested because it's available and enticing.

Destiny 2, with Star Fox and Samus space ships as exclusive, and make a multiplayer map Nintendo themed. Include some variant of Metroid armor. Have Fox's pistol as an exotic weapon.

You know who did this when Destiny launched, but without any of the brand injection? Sony. Time exclusive in-game items and a multiplayer map that unlocked a full year later on other consoles. Everyone hated them for it, and then realized it didn't do much to influence sales. But man did they promote the shit out of Destiny.

You put Nintendo in this position with in game shit that won't spread to other consoles. Master Sword as a weapon? Yeah people will flock.

That paves the way for other shit. Suddenly caring about an online infrastructure, broadening the fps appeal on a Nintendo console, the works.

Godspeed Nintendo. Don't let another ship pass you by.

>the wii u sold 10 million units in 3 years
>the dreamcast took 18 months to sell that much

fucking kek, nintendo is finished

even vita outsold pii u

source?

No, fuck off.

I bought Wii U because I thought its library is satisfying enough for me to warrant the purchase.

I'll consider buying NX once I know what the fuck is that, what does it play and how quickly gimmick's novelty wears off.

they are merging the 3ds and wii u section together at my local store to make room for more ps4 games because wii u is so unpopular

>I bought Wii U because I thought its library is satisfying enough for me to warrant the purchase and because I believed zelda would actually get released

>still selling xbox 360 consoles and games

7th gen just refuses to die

Diehard Destiny fan. This would absolutely get me to play in on Nintendo's console. Brilliant mate, you might have a talent for this

>we have the duty to buy the Nintendo NX.
Why should I help a multi-million dollar company get on its feet?

I meant an actual link, not an image with like 3 pixels

360 is still popular in NA.

Also, funfact Wii U has a weaker CPU than 360 despite that console coming out in 2005.

It has better chances of release than Last Guardian.

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-26-nintendo-hardware-sales-in-the-americas-are-worse-than-youd-expect
prankster101.com/articles/sony-ps-vita-has-outsold-nintendo-wii-u-worldwide/

Lol no. Fuck them for what they're doing to fan projects.

Nintendo doesn't innovate, they just copy already existing gimmicks but pretend that they pioneeered it kind of like Apple.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but sony

I never even said Sony name so why bring it up you defensive drone?

>d-pad
>shoulder buttons
>analog thumbstick
>all of which made first by ninty than copied by other game companies

Who is this semen demon?

(You)

This. Sonyggers are quick to believe anything that would be a detriment to nitnendrones.

According to wikipedia, you're full of shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita
>Wii U: 13.02 million units sold
>Ps Vita: 4 million units sold

>brand loyalty

you don't deserve a (you)

I just wanna play more Nintendo games. I've given up on all other consoles at this point.

As much of an "Nintendrone" I am, I have to say they have really lost their way.

>No third party support
>Unacceptable online system without even a simple voice chat function
>Rehashes, or just plain not taking games in the direction people want:

New Super Mario Bros series, Star Fox Zero, Metroid Federation Force

>Taking too long to make good first party games

>Bad quality spin-offs:

Mario Tennis/Golf, Mario Party, used to be great series but now are trash. Also the shitty Zelda and Animal Crossing spin-offs, not to mention Metroid Federation Force.

>Overpriced Virtual Console games, often with bad emulation, also taking too long to release them.

There is no excuse why the whole Wii Virtual Console library wasn't ported to Wii U two years ago. Also most VC games on Wii U have a bad, dark filter, and lake of scaling options and such is annoying.

>Shit advertising

Nintendo has proved they can still make great games, look at Mario 3D World, Splatoon, Zelda A Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, DKC TF, Mario Maker, The Fire Emblem games, and more. Not to mention games like Bayonetta 2.

The problem is, these titles have a large drought between them, as well as the other issues I mentioned. Also, where my Metroid Prime 4? I hope Nintendo fixes these issues with the NX.

>Sonyggers will eat up this falseflag

Why even live

The thing is, how many of Sega's non Sonic games sell well anymore? Also, where's my Jet Set Radio Future rerelease?

>f-falseflag!

Nah nintendrones are THIS delusional

>Nintendo doesn't into DLC

What is Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors etc?

Case in point

>according to Wikipedia
>Wikipedia

Everyone point and laugh at this idiot

Dreamcast was amazing in almost every way though. Wii U is Nintendo's Sega Saturn. I hope to god they don't fuck up the NX.

So you're agreeing with me? Good to know

>Nintendo has proved they can still make great games
>most of the games mentioned are made by other studios

Kek

If your point was that retards like you fall for obvious falseflags like OP then yeah.

I'd rather support UbiSJWs and Electronic Jews than the Fisher Price/Apple hybrid of video games.

>>most of the games mentioned are made by other studios
>2

>Wii U is Nintendo's Sega Saturn.
You mean amazing and unbelievably underrated? Sounds about right.

>n-no we aren't delusional we swear!

Isn't it convenient that every time a nintendo fanboy acts retarded, his brethen come to his defense and say that its falseflagging while if other fanbase did it, it would be totally legit?

It's okay user, when you grow up you'll be able to recognize a false flag when you see it.

It's okay Nintendrone, one day you'll stop being the worst fanbase

Nice try Kaz. You ain't getting your hands on my innovative ideas. We're going to reveal the console 1 day before it ships.

>you will never be this much of a pathetic console warrior
Feels good.

nice bait /falseflagging thread you got here OP

i wonder how much you hate nintendo that you have to pretend to be an annoying nintedrone so people can have a nintendo bashing threaqd

for those that have replied to this thread;
how stupid can you be

>you have a duty to buy this product
Wow that is stupid, also I bought the WiiU and it was garbage, so I'll hold onto my skepticism and you can take your terrible logic and fuck off

obvious false flag

>Sonyfag/Xdrone/PCfag make a textwall of fanboyism
>UGH YOU PEOPLE ARE THE WORST
>Nintendrone makes one
>h-haha nice flaseflag

It's doesn't exist if Nintendo does it

>I've been left pretty unimpressed by your last four console generations now
what did he mean by this

but Sonyggers are the only ones who do that

how stupid can you be to not notice the 13 layers of irony and falseflagging that's in the OP

i bet you think the todd posting is actually done by todd himself

>these fanboys are being serious
>b-but these dont!

PA-THE-TIC

Case in point.

does anyone neede more proof?