ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NI

ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NI

I love Eva, but this shit ain't video games (unless you want to talk Eva games which you don't because they all blow)

easy come easy go will you let me go

Most overrated piece of shit in all of anime.
If you think Eva is good you have autism.
Not vidya.
Fuck off back to your containment board, weeb.

SHONEN YO SHINWA NI NARE

CAUSE I FEEL

Is Eva the first thinking boy's anime ever?

Childhood is when you idolize Asuka
Adulthood is when you realize that Rei makes more sense

Misato is best girl

YO SHINJI GET THE ROBOT

That 4kids dub was pretty good imo but EoE was weird because Shinji just shows up with mayonnaise on his hand when visiting Asuka.

This guy knows what's up.

FLY ME TO THE MOON

This nigga knows.

AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS

YOU MAY DREAM

This. Rei and Asuka would have been better protagonists than Shinji the crybaby.

I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

What does this have to do with games, you dumb weeb?

SUBURASHII NO PEPE POOPOO PEE PEEE

Calm down autismoid

Kek no

Best post itt.

Doesn't matter what age you are. Asuka is always the superior girl.

Why does the series and movie get better as soon as asuka is introduced?

damn it's like i'm back in middle school

Lain>Eva

What does the of Overwatch and Numale Sky threads have to do with vidya games?

they're video games you dumb fucking esl retard

Finished rewatching it yesterday and as much as I enjoyed it, the last 4-5 episodes are an absolute pisstake. Pacing all over the place, character motives never explained, important plot points don't matter and reused animation out of the ass I like the ending a lot, though.

I know that EoE fixes some of that but imagine watching that shit when it aired, I'm still surprised Gainax didn't went bankrupt and Anno turned into a total pariah after that.

>Numale Sky

That is the laziest, pissiest, whiniest, most pointless play on words I've read on Cred Forums for some time.

Asuka fags are the cancer that will end humanity.
Not that i'm against humanity coming to an end.

Asuka is a better protagonist and Rei works as a straight man because how bland she is when Shinji is a baby the whole time. The Nerv crew,Seele,Misato, and Gendo are the only reasons to watch the til then.

I haven't rewatched it in a while so maybe I'm sketchy on details.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

Because the story's kind of a downer up to that point, and she livens things up. At least, until you realize that she's fucked up too, and the story dips back into downer territory.

>People still complaining about Shinji not being a hotblooded screaming retard like Ryouma, Kouji Kabuto or Kamina

Way to miss the point, retards.

i wanna fug kaworu

Ergo Proxy>Lain>Eva

So this is the kind of retard Cred Forums breeds nowadays? Go back to your filthy board full of pedos and moeblobs

They did her way better than Shinji and he's only interesting when gets his retard strength.

>talking shit about Kamina

Shinji was handled poorly and his retard strength blackouts are the only thing interesting because of all the daddy issues.

Are wee never getting the blu rays of NGE/EoE in the West? I fuckibg hate being a non-Japanese Eva fan. We are beyond being afterthoughts.

its the effect of best girl

Why would you watch Eva if you didn't want mecha and depression?

>People still defending Shinji by claiming "the haters don't get it"

We get the point. We really do. Especially when you know the story of the crazy man that directed Eva.

Shinji is still shit. The absolute worst of anime protagonists. No easy feat to claim such a title in a medium as garbage as anime is.

Correct

That applies to Cred Forums too.

Kamina isn't a character

>mfw Cred Forums discusses Eva better than Cred Forums
Holy shit, how? This isn't even an anime board.