Introduce a new character

>Introduce a new character
>Annoying as fuck, want to punch them in the face
>game progresses
>They actually have a really well written backstory and you begin to admire and sympathize with them.
>Every single fucking god eater character

God Eater Thread, get in here before the old one dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEaEurSpxK0
youtube.com/watch?v=pOQPkh53xak
youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w
youtube.com/watch?v=p82ZY3wubL4
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First! XD

Shhh, Rachel is sleeping

It`s not suprising

Emil is so based.

is Emil smart enough to use mutual burst to keep his burst going forever? I guess you'd have to stagger the aragami enough times to allow him to devour it because ai rarely devour on their own I think

Here is a better look of the bullet.

I found the skill absolutely worthless. I have the 4th and final rank for Ciel and I had it on her for some 15+ missions and only saw her burst me once.

Nice, can you post recipe?

Im gonna tell you a super secret i found out
The npcs are incredibly more likely to pass you burst if you dont have an condensed aragami bullet ready
If you shot your condensed bullet they will almost 100% immediatly pass you another bullet if they have it available

You mean the shot special? Hmm, that may be worth testing. I think at the time I was using mutual burst I had 15 slots full so I never got normal bullets when devouring, but I was still getting condensed I believe.

>"Burn to ashes! Flame tornado!"

Redpill me on the Burst Gun, why should I use it.

also shoot me some dope bullets for it

11 BARS OF AMMO

FUCKING

BARS

It can hit super hard, and you can store up OP to use super bullets or save it for running enemies to nuke them fast.

Honestly though I am tempted to get back to assault gun, but I am already at difficulty 14 and will probably quit after I beat the story so its too late to bother. I only really ever use the gun to attack runners anymore since my melee is more than powerful enough.

It can be handy for the added crush to break shit though since I am using short blades.

I know of several. Conflagration Blast, Interstellar Symphony and Raging Vortex.

True story.

I really hated Emil initially but the dumbass really grew on me.

>Annoying as fuck, want to punch them in the face
>game progresses
>you get to punch him in the face.
Marvelous.

That's how he is for most people

What's a good Blast gun? aside from the kurogane

This whole thing was marvelous.

>Take a running start.

They really knows. Every choices you get to make regarding him are mostly bully choices and not a single goody nice guy one to be seen.

Quick!

What kind of BRAIN PROBLEM will GE3 heroine have?

she'll be an Aragami rights activist

In order to make her as cute as possible, Japan will make her act like a little girl. It turns out she's literally retarded and is forever stuck at the mental age of a child. She will also be a titty monster because "big tits but acts like a child equals COMEDY GOLD" to Nips.

this is what happens when you use expensive bullets and they hit in the wrong place

they already have Nana

Nana's not retarded though, even if she superficially seems like one.

oddly there are times Nana acts like a big sister

mostly to Ciel however

>Only 1 bar
>Expensive
Also crush in that guy doesnt work that well.

Is this just a quick drop meteor? I tried a meteor once or twice but it takes so long to fall it isn't even worth considering over my HDH and Ruin bullets.

And speaking of ruin isn't it supposed to have infinite range? Mine seems to fizzle out after going 100-200ft.

She'll be a complete fuck up of a God Eater with no talent whatsoever but she has a unique ability that keeps her as a field agent

That's rather hard to believe after seeing her cutscene with her mom in the tree

Please tell me you have the bullet recipe for this

yfw Emil Comedically has the skill that increases his when-hit flying distance called exaggerated

This bullets arent trying to copy, they are trying to be fun and look good.
Look how the bullet works in another angle.
How the hell do you think I'm making the webms

Can you post recipe for this?

We need to go deeper. Nana is merely an idiot. I'm talking full retard here.

remember people who eat Nana's oden sammiches EAT THE STICK

remember kids Gina is a cake too

Nana looks like she can suck a dick like no one's business

They are God Eaters, their stomachs are Aragami and probably convert the wood into oracle cells.

thanks for that

I'd fuck that cake

I don't remember cakes being so flat.

>So i told the Captain of the 1st Unit to lay on the floor.

Aragami Fried Chicken: It eats you inside out.

>Soma says in GE2 he thinks of Shio as his little sister.

Could Soma be into Incest?

White Power

maybe, he lacks any interaction with her mother

Who named Shio? I mis-remembered and thought it was Lindow but...

>johannes' surname is Von Schicksal
>That makes him literally Dr.Doom
Was this deliberate? Or just a case of lmao german words are cool?

If Soma is the Original God Eater does that means the Buster Blade SawBlade is the first God Arc as well?

So did they bother to clean up Aisha before closing this building down?? or did they just leave her as this mass of aragami shit and hoped it wouldnt evolve and bite them in the butt

>Not wanting a cute genki Aragami girl to call you Onii-chan as you ram your Buster Blade into her.

don't you fags have a general?

Maybe the first "proper" god arc but the pistol god arcs should predate it.

Nah the first god arcs were the pistol types. I think pistol users arent considered god eaters though.

>Yuu Kannagi
>realest aryan besides Johannes and brendan
>Yuu Kannagi

Time to eat the hamburgers now, Apollo?

What are you talking about?

lets eat them in a traditional american table.

nah first gen god arcs came up after only a YEAR after Soma was born

and Soma only started god eating at around 12

and only recently has humanity started gaining some footing with the retro oracle cells

Hope Soma goes to the moon one day to have sex with Shio.

How come this is not in Res?

why the divine bullets in the first one? Wouldn't it be better with all spark bullets?

Those look like the deco-shots which don't do damage anyways.

oh right, I wasn't paying proper attention

Are deco shots for aesthetics only or something?

>People in the threads told me Buster Blade is weaker because it gets interrupted easily and it's too slow

Sorry i can't hear you with my 60K damage on a lvl 3 burst charge.

So why couldn't Romeo wake up his Blood Art before the others?

might as well just use slash raid and spam it for 60k damage worth of op

on hdh-weak monsters like non-pita vajra clones, 60k is about 3 slash raids, maybe less

Most encounter weren't EMOTIONAL enough for him.

my friend needs sniper bullets, anyone have any recipes?

They can't do direct damage but they can be used to help boost damage via secondary effects on other modules.

Interesting, might work on leveling up slash raid if that's true.

But landing a lvl 3 boost charge on an aragami's face never gets old.

Deco bullets don't do damage so they can be used aesthetically.

On the flipside they can be used to get the payload from A to B cheaply. For example if you wanted a bullet that went up in the sky and fired back down, you can use a deco bullet for the initial shot for a few measly OP instead of paying the cost for a regular shot module that isn't supposed to hit anything anyways.

They're commonly used to abuse the Anti-grav module gimmick

i think slash raid is actually faster at generating op than scythe's soul devourer. it's definitely faster than spear's storm zone b

it's annoying as hell trying to recentre the camera though since it is a step attack ba

I used it during like difficulties 5-8 or so and it's decent fun, but its so slow and the charge skills are a real pain in the ass against anything that moves even a bit.

I far prefer short blade and being all over the place at once. Stuff still dies in no time flat so damage output isn't really an issue. I don't even bother with elements anymore and just use a piercing poison blade.

Kind of wish I had tried long sword or scythe, but slash only seems shitty.

so whats the arbalest of assault guns?

You think thats bad try doing short blades dive attacks or chasing upper cut blood arts. Half the time I don't bother with the camera and just push the analog stick in the direction back and forth and attack circles around the aragami without seeing where it is half the time. Becomes completely chaos sometimes.

But even Non-Blood members wake up Blood Art by not having full emotional fights and just hanging out with the MC.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEaEurSpxK0

CAPYBARA

Dude, I love this bullet. I snagged it from a thread yesterday and it works like a dream, plus it looks bombass. It annihilates chi-yous.

CIEL IS AUTISTIC

XDDD

Why can't real autism be like this?

She's a cute autist

normally people get their blood powers/arts by baring their hearts to the blood captain, which romeo never did

evoke's description mentions a connection with the blood captain so it can be assumed that romeo never had anything more than a superficial relationship with them. he simply awoke his blood power by himself like julius did

I got stupid question, how do I get gud with assault gun? Can I aim manually? I just craft nice one with trigger happy and frugal and I want to give a try

Press and hold L1 for a bit to go into manual aim mode while in gun-form.

>he simply awoke his blood power by himself like julius did
Didn't he kind of start evoking it after he opened up to you? They even show that blood ripple effect after the mission.

No bully.

but when he actually gained the ability to use it, the blood captain was nowhere near him

Canonical slut

I think I remember seeing a tiny red circle ripple after he freaked out on you. Probably just needed the final push from his end when everyone was about to die.

I played a fair bit of burst on the psp, is this worth it? Does it have online play?

>Romeo gets the most usefull Blood Art
>Dies

Fucking why romeo, why do you do this to me.

I dunno, a free covert team isnt exactly the best blood power Gil's, Julius, Ciel's and Livie's are far more useful

>Blowjob blaster.

I kind of want the titty statue shield just for the looks, but then I'd have to replace my awesomely skilled shield.

>Make Aragami retreat and everyone safe on a 10km radius.
>Not useful

>Eric dies
>Lol it's part of the job m8
>Romeo dies
>Funeral, gets his own grave on Friar's garden and all.

Poor Eric.

Well it disable God Arcs too. And I'm almost certain there's going to be some super cunt Aragami out there that could be resistant to it.

Eric died to fucking ogretail man. Meanwhile Romeo saved a lot of people.

Thanks

>Flashback shows Rachel is a cripple because Leah pushed her off the stairs as kids.

That was funny.

shh don't laugh, rachel is sleeping

If anything I think it would be more insulting to Eric that he died to a single Ogretail when his friend Emil got thrown around like a ragdoll by the electro-croc with no harm.

Kongou Genocide when

user you are doing good job with those bullets, do you have any for the assault gun? I need something for Chrome Gawain

Here have some chi you dying
assault rifles only have 3 fun bullets as far I know, those are IODs, HDHs and infinite. Use IODs or Infinite vs gawain.

>Kota has been rendered unconscious! Requesting immediate medical assistance!

Man, I miss old God Eater threads.

Before the game came to PC.

thanks, keep posting those webm, its always nice to see aragami dying fast

Finally got around to finishing this glitched trophy.

Joined someone's game when they were in chapter 14 and helped them through a shitload of missions. Trophy popped up once you get Ciel back. I'm so glad I didn't have to go to new game+ and redo everything.

Here are the bullets I was talking about, 2nd one isnt about damage but basically fuck you for trying to move aragami.

>Get to this in Resurrection
>Welp time to bite the pillow and bend over
>End up pummeling him on first try because I got sick of getting my shit handed to my every fight and equipped reinforce+ and [element] resist++ beforehand
>Also slapped arius nova's shit

Playing with reinforce+ and without it was like fucking night and day

What does reinforce+ do again?

I platinumed the game and I still haven't finished every single mission in it. I did all the story and character episodes.

Have no more drive to keep playing random free missions.

High(?) defense increase in exchange for more stamina usage. I barely even noticed the stamina penalty anyways.

>about 10 hours in
>still haven't received a single melee abandoned god arc outside of trading in shields and guns
is there any way to influence the types of god arcs that drop or is my luck just absolute trash?

It's all rng. You could get your operator to learn some skills to get more abandoned god arcs... but it's still rng on what you get.

It's a good thing those aren't pandas.

>tells you to rest
>go on a mission anyway

Man, GEs sure are workaholics.

You've just been hit with incredibly bad luck

There's actually a ranking higher than SSS. There's SSS+.

You have to solo that.

I want to restart Rage Burst again (I've played through GE1 at least 3 times so far thanks to all the re-releases). I just don't want to give up my endgame upgrade parts.

Doing that survival solo trophy on difficulty 15 was how I found out about SSS+ ranking.

Not that it really matters. It's basically nothing...

>I want to restart Rage Burst again (I've played through GE1 at least 3 times so far thanks to all the re-releases). I just don't want to give up my endgame upgrade parts.

You know you can just.... import your data to New Game with all your shit.

Yeah but I can't use it until I get to the required difficulty and Rage Burst has awful itemization compared to Resurrection.

It's much more of a commitment.

Where do I find Golem Fragment?
It won't come out from the God Arc Soldiers I beat in story mode.

Wouldn't your endgame gear gets locked until you reach endgame again? I think that's what he meant.

Just look at the quest rewards to see if there's a chance for it to drop from that quest.

Usually golem parts are from god arc soldiers quests... maybe you have shit luck.

i have no idea if it does. never tried it.

Than why not just play through the missions again? They're still there. And every single cinematic is in your room. If you kept using your endgame gear you would just kill everything in seconds anyways so why bother restarting at that point?

This fucking game...

every time there's 3-4 choices to pick... it's the exact same shit each choice.

It does.
Though honestly there's not much reason to restart the story mode in RB. You can just watch from archive and unlike GEB/GER, I find the den dialogues in RB not as interesting.

Thanks
>6%
well shit

I think higher difficulty and special missions has higher percentages for rarer parts.
Just move on to other missions for now and you'll eventually just get one due to how many of those god arc soliders you fight along the way.

I love it, unlike most bethesda, telltatle, and bioware games that try to hide that that is how it works.

There's an uprade part that helps you get lower devour chance items as well as one that lets you get 2x items when you devour. I've been using the 2x one the entire game and have never really had a hard time getting anything not clothing related.

ayyy beat Resurrection. Figured I might as well since GE3 will probably have data importation from it and 2

>2x items when you devour

Are you talking about that +1 devour item or have I been missing an actual 2x (for 6 items total) this whole time?

>I've been using the 2x one the entire game

I've been using the Greedy one for like 70% of the game and swapped it out only at the last 30% when I realize I always have too much parts that I never use.

Alright familias

Where should I start grinding out those quad skill god arc things? Just beat oroboros ass over and over while using rare abandoned god arc support skill?

The red box is what it's called. D12 and still am using it, can't imagine playing without it even if 80% of the items will never be used. Think I've only had to grind for level pickups.

I guess I'm going to buy this. The game the Steam version comes with is the first game?

Oh shit I got it

>Kill a Sariel
I don't want to put up with their shit and my blood bullets for blast are too low for the good chips.

What's the most OP blast gun in GE2RB?
Thanks guys

Steam version comes with God Eater 2 Rage Burst and God Eater Resurrection.
Resurrection is an enhanced remake of the first game using Rage Burst's engine, with a new arc at the end, a bunch of QoL enhancements even over RB, and some extra stuff on top of that such as predator modes (modified devours with fancy bonuses)

Yup, although it's up to you if you want to play it or not. It's entirely possible to get burned out since 80% of the game is fighting different combinations of the same shit in very few arenas. One game is fine, just going back to back into the second one after 50-60 hours is brutal.

Story is better in the first imo. But the second has more everything and I prefer Blood Arts (melee changers) to Predator Styles (bullet ammo and burst and mobility).

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQPkh53xak
Plays every cinematic from GE1 that you will need, there's one for GE1Burst as well (the rest of the story in GE1 that 2 might reference). Although you don't really need to play GE1 to play GE2, it just makes it more fun.

Never had flatcake?

He looks like Aryan

Eh, that's fine. I can beat the first one, then clear out the second later. Getting two games is pretty nice.

One set of stairs was not enough.

I wish you could push the World Closer down a flight of stairs

What we need to do is push a space colony] down a flight of galactic stairs towards earth. Just imagine the world where a human soul is not bound by gravity of man.

Yeah, with a bit of a break in between it won't be too bad. It took me 32 hours to finish the first arc in GE1 anyways before I switched to GE2 and for awhile it was rough going starting from scratch.

Game is a blast though if you like/don't mind anime or a bit of repetition. I've got 120 hours or so now in and still have a few difficulties to go before I finish the second games plot even. Freaking love it still, waiting for GE3 is going to be murder.

Whats glitched about it? First time hearing it.

well they pretty much localized the announcement for the next console GE

Not that guy, but can I watch the anime and the cutscenes and be more or less caught up? My backlog is immense so starting with the game with more meat to it seems appealing.

With your situation the anime is a waste of time. Just watch the cutscenes if you really don't want to play Resurrection.

Anime only covers halfway through the first arc of GE1. Also it changes a lot and has a different main character. Honestly I just tried watching it and only got 3 episodes in. It loses all the fun parts and is super serial as well as the MC getting rekt constantly and not learning one fucking bit.

>Ciel's panties is pink

I didn't get the Reunion trophy for chapter 14 story despite beating chapter 14 and even gotten trophies for chapter 15 shit.

Luckily, I was able to join someone else online who's at chapter 14, helped him pass it and was able to get chapter 14 trophy then.

>Beat Resurrection
>Listening to Gina's voice lines
>Her laughs

Aren't they working on Online first though? I just have a hard time seeing them push out the cell phone only game as well as a console version in a short amount of time. Probably will have to wait a year or so before we get it I'd imagine.

Depends how much in house work they're doing on GEO and how much is being delegated to the mobile company they partnered with.

Don't you have a fourteen year old ex sex slave to go watch die?

>dem flat titties

I bet "she" uses 'ore wa' when talking.

user, you don't understand, she could've been a mother to me!

Yuu and Shio are so CUTE!

So guys, tell me again what's the use for skill rebuilding? because all it seems to me is that it just takes regular useless abandoned god arcs and turn it into more useless abandoned god arcs. Unless there's a secret to it that I clearly don't know, it's fucking useless

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

What the fuck else are you going to do with your 500 useless ABAs?

You are rebuilding more than 3 at a time right?

Why cant I use Kate? I finished the game, did all friend quests and have nothing left to do if it comes to story segments, no idea what else Im supposed to do to unlock her. I can use Yoshino though, so thats weird.

I'm thinking of picking this up but it's pretty steep at full price

Is this a multiplayer focused title? I see a lot of people posting pics of party members with dialogue choices, is that a big thing? How's the length/gameplay?

throw useless arcs in until you can't throw anymore in. You're more likely to get something good that way.

Go look at the Extras menu. You need to do the last one, which focuses on Haru, to be able to use your SPOOKY GHOST (and also unlock her weapons for purchase)

No! Emil, come back!

Oh crap, totally forgot about the extra missions. Started them but got distracted and forgot about them after that. Would also explain Why I have one but not the other. Thanks.

This.

And if you don't get anything good.... reload.

The part where he stops midway into his exit and asks you to teach him how to use traps was 2cute.

the game is alright but gets pretty boring fast i can only do a few levels before i get bored and quit. the dumb story cutscenes don't help either between levels. its an ok game that should be way cheaper for what it is

>Shifting to GER from GE2RB
>skills on equipment doesn't show how many points they give at a gance

also what's the E mean

Nah, you get Yoshino automatically regardless, it's just Kate that needs unlocking and Lindow #2

>Have that on my hammer.
>Also have Preventive Measures on my Tower Shield so I whip out my Shield super fast if Iron Heart can't help.

All equipment based skills are lv10 by default in GER. Only AGAs based skills start at lv5-10.

The one big flaw in GER is that Burst only skills don't have a [B] denotation in front of them when you look through skill lists.

>wanting someone younger than you to be your mother
>coming up with retarded plans to "save" humanity

Char would be the perfect God Eater villain.

I had to drop my hammer, I was losing any sort of skill in fights since I'd just sit under the enemy and Iron Heart them to death 90% of the time. Buster Sword is so much more fun for me since I like several of the BAs for it.

He needs more monsters and beastly forms! Make Axis into a really big Aragami and he will be set!

#1 thing I want to see in GE3 - if a character has an alternate outfit, and you put them in that alternate outfit, they WEAR that damn outfit in cutscenes and the hub.

>Aragami is just earth trying to reset and filter out humans
>Want to leave earth temporarily and expand into space where gravity cannot crush a mans' soul
>Villian
As a New Type, you should understand by looking into my heart!

You...want me to remove your heart? And look at it?
I mean, that'll kill you, but sure, I guess.

you say that but the starter weapons only give level 3 in their shit.

>put everyone in Blood outfits so there's at least some semblence of professionalism in this allegedly elite group
>Nana still has her boobs hanging out

Oh you're right. It's everything that past Rarity 3 that gives you lv10.

For me it's a way to organize the crafting materials screen. While I can just hit left and right to go a page at a time, it gets really old as your list grows and you need itemX to craft weaponA, but you need to make more of itemY first to be able to craft itemX. And none of those items are near each other in the list typically. And anything not devoured from an aragami is clumped into that same list at the begining.

So fucking annoying after 100+ hours.

When you install a skill on your god arc and you've reached the 4 limit on it, does replacing one with a new skill completely overwrites the former skill that was already placed there? or do you keep that former skill. Cause I'm seeing people here with gear +30 and I have no idea how they get it to that when I'm like +2 at the most. I'm also on difficulty 7 if that helps and aragami are now starting to kick my ass.

you can choose to only get the +1.

If you take a God Arc +1, go to install it, and select Do Not Install Skill, you just get the +1 added to the weapon.

>tfw I baited people into the wrong version of shotshell
I'm sorry

>rebirth thingy in GE2RB
>Yuno
>greenification
>trees
>Juno
never saw that coming

>rape chamber

post the real one please

>MC getting rekt constantly and not learning one fucking bit
>3 episodes

What were you expecting exactly?

>Though all that shit was just housing for Lenka's Arc
>It is Lenka's Arc

Licca you absolute madwoman.

Yeah, Iron Hearting things can get repetitive sometimes, I change up my BA for Hammer every now and then to try to keep things fresh.

They could have perhaps helped with that by letting you equip more than one BA. Even two would have been fine.

Mmm.. Could we use bullet 2 to carry another chip?

I was expecting MC to be a progidy who everyone wants to be like, just like in the game.

Could ya post the recipes?

Off I go, I am a little ray
The beauty I see
As life’s memories flash before me.

No more I rust away
Don’t cry for me, I am a firework now
Finally, I can see
I’m where I’m meant to be.

>>Licca you absolute madwoman.
with out her, there would be no RAGE BURST system and the world would've been devoured

though they could've done that cutscene with everyone pledging to Romeo's god arc differently like how they did with soul Sacrifice

I enjoyed watching Lenka get his shit stomped repeatedly.
Was not a fan of the stupid bullshit powerup at the end. Would rather it kept going with the 'do shonen shit get shat on, play smart you do good' theme it'd been going with, because that FITS the world.

user learn to recognize when somebody is just diving into their chunnibyouness

>and the world would've been devoured

but then everyone would be brought back to life perfectly healthy in a literal paradise that would span the entire globe instead of a few miles

sure doesn't work that way in the games though

especially the ger protagonist who keeps doing a bunch of suicidal things but gets away with it because of bullshit

no actually, once Julius was cracked out of his shell, there was no singularity anymore, and nothing to put the command to regenerate the world

if it where not for the RAGE BURST system the world would just be wiped out

Well maybe if they left Rachel alone in the first place

only Blood would've been reborn

probably minus livie

>Baiting me to use this
>When the one I was using is real
You masterbater.

Just started Harus character episode, that guy is hysterical.

why do you think Kate fell for him?

Eventually you will hit his postgame Extra episode. It gets better.

male character?

he just comes off as a weirdo if you're playing female since the episodes are the same despite the context being completely different

>Can't model delicious FeMC ZR and bare legs for him

May as well just play male.

Licca will one day make that super-God Arc playable in game. You will have to detach part to change configurations and do crazy stuff in-game.

That only works because you're the player.

Lenka was a rookie and they decided to show that through his inexperience and impulsiveness, but he betters himself. And he still has his own special super power, too, anyway, which is why he has that huge nonsense god arc.

Just started 2, never played 1. How do i play this shit
No idea what guns or weapons or shields are optimal
Using Short Blade, w/e the starting gun is set to and the medium sheild
Can't find combos either, i assume something like light,light,light,R+Strong is a combo for building the meter and stealing shit from monsters

i have no idea what im doing

All Melee weapons are viable. You may not like them now but there is bound to be a blood art that will change your mind.

In Rage Burst, Gun Viability is Blast>Assault>Sniper/Shotgun.

Shields are personal preference. Towers block all damage but are slow to deploy. Bucklers deploy the fastest but take more chip damage, Shields are in between.

Just stammer your way through the game. Rage Burst throws a lot of concepts at you early on but the early difficulties drag a bit (especially 4), giving you a lot of time to figure things out. The in game database explains everything in detail.

and then there is the fun that is +99 challenges for spiffy shirts

Alright, ill try to hammer that stuff out. There's just alot of systems and the menus are not good for anything

except the player characters have also always been rookies as green as they get

tatsumi's episodes hammer home that fact - the blood captain is barely into their first year and is already leading an elite spec ops team, act as field commander in several joint missions, always spearheading the main assault, shitting on aragami that sends the rest of the far east packing while working through the night every day doing paperwork

Is it just me or are the heavy attacks of the Short Blade absolute trash?
The slashes are great and fast, but those stabs just feel super unwieldy.

What DO all the shirts look like?
I don't think I'll be able to get...most of them, because there's a definite upper ceiling to what I'm capable of doing, but I may be able to get at least some of the lower ones
I wish my hands weren't so shitty.

a simple t with a fenrir logo and the number of difficulty you went to beat it

basically a epeen shirt

Hiro and Yuu had the same attitude when they joined.
Watch and Learn.

>Fighting Rufus Caligula in Post Story missions for the first time.

Holy fuck, stop moving around, I know you're pissed off that I wrecked your shit in the story but calm the fuck down and let me have a second to breathe.

>Shotgun that low
AlwaysShotgunFriendlyFire every day!

>that early GER mission with the Vajra
>casually shit all over it
Really, are the others even trying.

Should have just included a yes option to model for him if the player wanted. Don't even have to create a new cutscene, just have the game say you have to buy and wear specific clothing to go on the mission with him.

Especially when some choices weren't changed so it comes off like femc's into it, anyway.

could be worse

could be lmao 2blitz

I am guessing they are better for pierce and for niche uses, like poking the Gobo. Probably good with proper BA.

Hated Gilbert at first. Didn't take very long for me to really start liking him.
Also holy fucking shit I hate this captcha so much fucking moot you goddamn asshole why did you think this was a good idea? Literally just forced to do 7 in a row. Fuck.

>Wearing stockings with that thigh gap Haru describes
>Haru asks me to wear something with stocking with thigh gap because "I am not wearing any right now"
>Character acts like she's not wearing any stocking

We have bullets that fly into the sky, but what about bullets that travel UNDERGROUND?

You absolute madman.

I wish she was forever.

Yes, but you have to remember YOU'RE the player. The game can say you're a rookie all it wants but the player may very well not play like one. It's a different medium for a protagonist role, and it focuses on making the game revolve around the player, which is why you quickly become a badass and everyone loves you.

The anime doesn't have to abide by this. They can take their time letting Lenka grow which is the direction they went with. Even Alisa in the anime recovered differently as compared to the game where you just go on a few missions with her.

Recipe?

For all of them? Damn.

You get her ghost postgame

Basically with the difference in mediums, they can actually afford to make Lenka bad and show him get good over time since the player is not controlling him.

Lenka is played by someone expecting a super-easy game, who ignored the tutorials figuring he didn't need it.
Eventually he actually learns how to play.
Then he gets bored and hacks in a godmode, but doesn't realize it's corrupting his save.

>that last spoiler
I heard something about oracle cancer or whatever. But that does not seem to correlate with anything in the games.
What is that about?

So where do you guys grind for good skills? Im doing the survival mission with Kyuubi and two of those alligator fuckers because Its short and the Aragami arent as much of a pain so its rather easy to grind there. I just still didnt have much luck so far, not one lv10 multiskill ABA dropped so far. Would I have a better chance on hard survival missions?

Actually it correlates to the game, Lenka's compatibility with his God Arc is so high that it's overriding his Bias Factor and causing the Oracle Cells in him to start eating him when he uses the God Arc too much. Basically he is being corroded into an Aragami and he is fine with it.

They decided to add some silly bullshit about him being TOO COMPATIBLE with his god arc, which meant he could either stop fighting and live like a decade or keep fighting and live maybe a month.
He chooses to keep fighting, because he fucking hates Aragami.

But we already have someone who has a compatibility that's downright insane.
And she's generally totally fine.

>Basically he is being corroded into an Aragami and he is fine with it
So he can keep Hannibal-Lindow company? Because without Yuu/MC Lindow is sorta fucked.

>Fine
Ha.

Also >bias factor is out of control

Her tits are actually giant aragami cancer balloons. Still okay with this.

The problem is that it even bypasses the security that they have in place to stop that sort of thing, so it's eating into him. In the anime Soma's mom had the same effect on her, and she became the core for the Nova in it.

I imagine that the plan would be to have Ren cure both Lenka and Lindow in the future or something, so you get two monster men instead of one.

Aragami started it okay, they killed best oneechan.

Please god tell me someone translated the starlight breaker bullet recipe. I want it so bad.

>I imagine that the plan would be to have Ren cure both Lenka and Lindow in the future or something
How would that even work?
GER/GEB spoilers ahead.
Ren is only there because MC grabbed Lindow's God Arc. You're literally the only person who can see or interact with Ren, which is also why everyone is so worried about you, because it looks like you're just hanging out with air and talking to it. Without MC to grab the Arc, there would be no Ren and no way to save Lindow. I figure that they'd need to send in Livie then.

Oh, I completely respect his desires to murder anything Aragami.
It's just that the idea of it is dumb, considering they've already got super high compatibility god eaters suffering no Oracle degradations, and were not able to notice any of this beforehand or anything of the sorts.

They just would have Lenka grab into the arc and meet Ren, they have ways to fudge the story to make it work. That's why the anime ended by showing Lindow's arc with it going wild at the end.

It's meant to be like super-compatible or something. Just accept that they are doing it for drama, or they will make a new Bias factor to help deal with it.

Lenka for Blood when?

>Lenka for Blood when?
he'll be in blood

as an operator

Fair enough.
If they can have turbo compatible people who are so compatible that they basically kill themselves by using a God Arc, then there's no reason why can't fudge the story a little more.

Would you let kanon friendly fire you?
Because shes done it to me at least a 100 fucking times mid combo.

Anyone?

Personally, I am fine with them adding stuff for the anime (like Lindow's satellite base -which nicely foreshadows Cradle- or Lenka turning into an Aragami due to how werid he is) and rearranging events to make them fit into a more coherent story.

At the end of the day, if they tried to do a 1 to 1 translation of the games to an anime, it wouldn't work with how many filler missions there are, so even if you want to be faithful, you would still have to change stuff.

Just get out of her line of fire.

thank god I use CC chaser

reduces FF to 10 times a mission

You could just, y'know, not bring her.
I like her, but I got fed up with getting blown away during CCs or anything, really.
Sure, she heals good, but no shield and no Link Bursts.

>Getting in someone's line of fire
Kanon is a great shot.

>Lenka for Blood when?
Never because Japan doesnt like him. They prefer the calm and funny guys like Hiro and Yuu instead of MC eyebrowns, eyebrowns will stay in the anime and nowhere else, and thank god for that, we dont need an Eren here too.

I was joking about them making a GE2 anime with Lenka again.

to be fair to Lenka

new Edge Pita is kind of a wall to casuals

I hope they power up the old monsters like him too

>have a super special blood unit
>MC is SUCH a special snowflake, he literally teaches everyone and his mother blood skills
I wonder if this is canon and in the next game everyone has blood powers and we will have blood arts AND devour styles.

>make a new Hannibal that fucks things up more
>apply the changes to Blitz as well

I hope they power up some of the monsters from GE2. Spartacus is pathetic for a Hannibal Psion.

Speaking of, I hope they keep Psions and make more of them. After Marduk, Psion's just kind of lost any relevance. I was expecting a lot more than what we got.

Probably, seeing as GER/RB1 started with few snowflake New Types, then everyone starts converting to New Types by the time RB2 comes out. So probably everyone will use blood with RB3 MC using some new special snowflake method.
I just want my devour styles back

Bruh, his compatibility is so high he goes super saiyan.

>Starlight breaker.
I fucking need this.

She is absolutely awful when you are doing aerial short sword. Its next to impossible to stay out of the line of fire.

It's a shame since I like her and the healing, plus the special shots look awful. It's just so fucking annoying and effects your own DPS.

They mostly need to make the AI for Spartacus more aggressive and not make it sit there and do his absorption shit whenever any other Aragami are around.

Not that far-fetched when the anime pointed out he was better at giving command or something.

>with RB3 MC using some new special snowflake method.
Please no. I hate this super special snowflake anime shit to begin with, but 3 times in a row is a bit much. Also this could lead into a disgusting powercreep (my problem here is that nothing feels special anymore) and also might bloat the gameplay if we see every game some new shit that also changes the gamesystem. I still have to admit that it also would fit what Soma said at one point in GE2 that Aragami evolve and so do humans (or more, they must). So it would kinda fit I guess.

Are you even fucking checking my webms
I'm traslating all that shit

If you actually watched past the first episode you'd know Lenka is nothing like Eren.

The new system will being able to choose between Predator Styles, Rage Burst, Super-God Arcs with Trick Weapons ala anime, or Aragami-Cyborg parts.

If they make a GE2 anime (unlikely honestly) I want the protag to be a girl. The guys already get to be canon everywhere else, give femc some spotlight.

>Gods Eater: Fujo Burst 2
I am ok with this.

What I want to know is how can they top Blood Rage? Isn't that unlocking your God Arc's full power? But the Blood captain is the only one who can use it. Unless someone else comes along and also has the Evoke blood power, isn't Blood Rage restricted to the Blood captain?

Licca will figure something out.

I'm guessing if they make any future iterations of Blood Rage, they'll have you choose what you want your 30 second buff to be (invulnerability, speed, damage, etc) rather than give you everything and only have pledges boost your damage.

Whats the use of hard missions? I played the whole game without using them once. Do you get better abandoned arcs there? More rewards at the end of the quest?

What exactly is a Deusphage?

An Aragami that eats God Arcs. So Aragami that specifically target God Eaters.

The only thing I like about him is the outfit because its the formal one less formal and the god arc.

Licca will probably find a way to incorporate a triggerable Evoke into every 3rd gen or 4th gen Arc.

Only if Gil is the main boy.

She will make Super-God Arcs that have multiple forms and are basically super trick weapons with cool gimmicks. Think like the anime but actually practical.

Aragami who evolved to eat God Eaters... basically their nemesis.

I was expecting him to realize after getting destroyed constantly every single training match that running in like a retard constantly is a no go. First time sure, than he does it yet again against the vajra. Not sure how the hell he survived outside.

Mostly I dropped it because they went the serious route and removed all humor though.

Is there a song in GE2 that is as good as God and Man?

that was kind of the problem. Lenka goes mad with power when he knows he can fight aragami for the first time in his fucking life instead of running away like a bitch. he doesn't realize that he still has to be cautious around aragami

>fight tezcatilpoca
>think it's going to be easy like quadriga
>guy literally charges at me
>didnt dodge in time cause I was preoccupied with another aragami
>instakilled

o-oh

So he does start using his brain soon? Hmm that makes me kind of want to try again. I don't mind if it's part of progressing their character, I just hate when they act like that for all but the last few episodes.

He eventually learns, specially when Lindow grounds him. Plus Pita is always there to ground his shounen spirit to the ground.

based pita

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w revolving lantern is up there, but god and man is pretty much the series theme

its hard to beat that

Really the Pita is the best reason to watch the anime, the asshole just stole the show with how brutal it was and how smug it acted. The bastard totally enjoyed doing what he did.

It's why I love how everyone laughs at him at the end, he had it coming.

From postPita until the last two episodes, he goes and starts using his brain to fight shit and does remarkably well. And he does even BETTER as an operator.
Last two episodes involve giving him an absurd multistage godarc that burns out quickly but is strong as fuck in each stage. It's dumb.

Why doesn't Soma just use one of those space shuttles from the Ark Project to visit his monster loli?

They were probably scrapped to make Satellite Bases.

People would start asking questions if they saw a fucking rocket taking off into space.
the shuttles were only going to be used to get off earth and leave everyone to die.
Now that Fenrir is planning on sticking around and helping people they really don't want anyone to find out they were planning to abandon everyone

Operator Lenka would be cool, the guy is likable.

yeah, another male operator wouldnt be too bad

>Soma let his soul be bound by gravity
>Not seeing his girl on a different planet
What a truly sad creature.

Fenrir shot down the original operation towards space that was suppose to save most people, they only wanted to have small shuttle for the very elite of earth. Truly despicable.

>Dr Sakaki builds some big fuckoff rocket
>Think that's the delivery device for the giant fuckoff godarc
>mfw it IS the giant fuckoff godarc

>Paylor's face when

>comes off like femc's into it

implying that's a bad thing

Yes, there is literally no reason not to save some random scum without any talent or money. Important people who actually did and reached something should not have the privilege to get saved over some literally who peasants!

youtube.com/watch?v=p82ZY3wubL4

>The rocket transforms into a super GAS.

Any ways to make Vita screenshots to look a bit less shit?

the current population is already small, the gene pool will shrink even more with the arc stuff. I'm not into incest senpai

Just started reading 2nd break. What was the other manga that adds to the story? There seem to be quite a lot, but I dont care about spinoffs or fanservice shit, I just want to read the important stuff.

Well this turned into boners fast.

2nd break, Undercover, GE2 manga itself. Those cover the games or inbetween, then you have Side by side and the light novels, one is a about Yuu, other about Soma past, other about Alisa past and GE2 events from soma viewpoint.

>Don't realize aragami is dead because the 'monster is kill' message has to wait for the 'part broken' message to go away first
I wasted a bunch of ammo shooting at the aragami thinking it was down when it was actually dead, how annoying

What's it like having your soul crushed by gravity of earth?

THE SKY IS BLUE MOTHER FUCKERS.

Is it over? Am I free now?

No, you still have some character episodes left, and D15 fun like Crimson Orochi.

Damn.

Also I'm starting to see why people ship feMC with gil

>Garm looks cool and almost noble as hell
>Have pity if he roars for the final time after killing him

Doesnt help that that guy is weak as shit. Like, literally spam IOD bullets at him with assault guns and see how hes stunned until he dies. ;_;

>think maybe Nana's blood power will evolve to give her Defense
>it's literally just the same, but controllable

You're lucky I love tomboys.

What does Tenderizer actually do? It says "explosive force" but there aren't any actually values to compare.

What triggers you more: typos or misaligned text

Go away Char, Shio only was like a sister to Soma, he will go for the FeMC instead.

He really was a dick back then, he totally tried to screw over Johannes.

It increases the damage of your swings. To compare, try doing the same mission twice, once with Tenderizer and once with like...one of the aerial ones or something else that won't affect your boost swings.

misaligned text

Then there's this gem where Alisa only asks the question after you've answered.
What do you call that?
A textbox miscount?

Playing God Eater 2 Rage Burst. Where do I get Goddess Dust? Is it a really low chance from the Sariel in Difficulty 3?

Forgot my pic

I'm guessing he was hoping it would keep Aisha alive and thus NOT exploding into Aragami goo, and didn't count on her giving it to Johannes.
And may well only have had the ability to make one.
And considering everything ELSE about Sakaki, the fact he didn't explain what he was trying to do could only mean he thought it wouldn't reach them if he did.

You don't understand!

I don't know, the anime kinda implied like he only wanted to save Aisha, and didn't mind if Johannes died there. It's probably irony that it went the opposite of what he expected.

I've got you senpai

>Gave my MC red glasses just because
>This scene

Jesus christ it's like I'm a shipperfag without even realizing it.

THis, And All quadrigas are...to me boring as fuck to fight I mean its really cool that they are massive walking tanks with skull faces and shit but they just have alot more defense then a vagra and hit just as hard

would you? with your feMC

Sure I guess.

[BLOOD RAGE INTENSIFIES]

It could be worse
At least one person posted their early game FeMC with red glasses and long brown hair in these threads.

I would if not only for that smooth patrick seitz voice.

>Bullet Inventory is full
Disgusting

>Break missile pod and whatever Subspecies Specific Part is breakable
>position self next to quad
>IGNITE THRUSTERS, IRON HEART ENGAGED

>you will never witness your feMC finally get to drinking age and have your first drink with him

>you will never see him princess carrying you to your own room after you've drunk too much

>use spear
>spend most of the time using charge spear and whacking missle pods with double jump

story of my life with quadrigas

Weirdly enough, I actually didn't realize Gil was voiced by Patrick Seitz until I hit the end of the GE2 story.

How many Blazblue characters are in this game?

I have never done that..HOLY shit I mean I Have used the boost hammer barrage on the things before but not with blood rage totally gonna do it

Why waste blood rage on a quad?
They die so quickly to just boosting on their torso it's sad. Boost hammer absolutely murders them, and Iron Heart just means you can ignore anything they throw at you while doing so.

isn't ciel noel?

Skyfish makes this really fun since you can also hit their radar dish which is also weak to melee pierce.

I unlocked Iron heart in the first mission I got blood powers in so I think ima just use that all the time now

Yuno is also voiced by Erin Fitzgerald aka, Bullet.

Other than those three, I'm actually not sure if there are any more.

Post the recipe please.

Iron Heart is probably the single best BA for hammer until you hit the Really Nasty Postgame stuff.
And by that I mean 'crimson orochi and perilous challenges', because anything less than that Iron Heart will let you wail on things to your (iron) heart's content. Starts with reduced damage, quickly becomes reduced damage AND just outright ignoring the whole 'getting knocked about' thing from anything but an Aragami's biggest attacks. And it applies to all boost actions. All you have to be careful about is those big attacks and when you stop - if you stop in the middle of an attack you're getting hit.
A shame EVERYTHING CRIMSON OROCHI DOES counts as that ksjdfghdsg

are the voice actor's not credited because of some union thing or something?

Tager,Kokonoe,Tsubaki,Mai and Makoto are here,too. through most of those are only as the MC's female voice choices.

Damn I cannot wait to fight This crimson Orochi sounds like fun

Thanks user.

Yeah, she even uses her Noel voice during some of Ciel's character episodes but it's the usual low voice throughout the main game. Some weird directing there.

as an extra bonus

if you duo Crimmy orochi with any npc, you can switch their gear to the ones you had during the mission

Woah Hold on, What!?
Can you make kanon have a hammer??

When Ciel goes into a bullet or capa spod you can hear the Noel in her voice pretty clearly, otherwise she sounds more like Lambda

Who wouldn't?

sadly no

old types cant turn into 2nd gens

>Ciel standing outside my room, staring intently at it
What is this?

Aww thought so, I Saw a webm of her using a sniper with Gina and it looked really cool, But I would prefer her and her Radial heals because its really crazy good late game I brought her on a solo mission against 2 vajras and she was able to stay alive while also keeping me alive

autism

You can only give her different guns.

Oh Hey speak of the webm

>Sniper Kanon
[PTSD intensifies]

actually her only problem is that radials and her blast release is the one that causes friendly fire

she doesnt actually not hit anything, its that everyone just gets in her line of fire

So if God Arcs are basically Aragami and your armlets let them think you are too an Aragami, preventing them from eating you... why do they still eat Aragami if you use devour against them?

fucking read up on your bias field books ya moron

Because aragami still eat each other. GER intro with vajra and ogretails scene showed that.

The entire friendly fire issue would be solved if she just used Friend or Foe Blood bullets, which she CAN.

She just doesn't for some reason.

Aragami eat each other you foolishly stupid dumb idiot.

because if it doesn't accept you you still get eaten anyways

Did you even play the game? Aragami can and do eat each other. It's the Bias Factor that prevents your sword from wanting to eat you, same reason Shio doesn't eat people.

That why other people can't use your God Arc.

the thing that makes psions a threat is that they can make aragami cooperate when before they never would. bias factor stuff only stops aragami from insta-killing you the way they would a normal person

>Friendly fire
>Real
Hahahahahahaha, how the fuck is that real nigga? Just stay the fuck out of the way. Just don't get hit! Damn.

POST BULLETS ONEGAI

>start GE manga

>SWORD MODE
>BURST MODE
>GUN MODE

Damn, this shit is even more fucking cliche and anime-ish than the game. I have a hard time taking this shit serious like this. Like, why the fuck cant the just fucking switch their mode without shouting this shit.

>POST BULLETS ONEGAI
are you checking the bullets Im posting?

>You get to punch them while divulging their back story
>Multiple Times
added that for ya user

yes, saving all of them

The armlets make your arc think you are not just AN aragami, but more of the same aragami
Aragami fight and eat other aragami all the time - anything they aren't biased against. Which is most things.

The same reason why you can't just make a bullet and go on about your day, you have to give that shit a chunni name so that when you finally break that bad boy out in the field you can shout it out with your spirit and let the aragami know that the combined might of your comrades, you're skill and their hope are enriched within this technique and this bullet.

>yfw GE3 has aragami combine in the middle of combat to create super aragami

Aisha leftovers are the base of Arda Nova

You know, the more I hear, the more aragami sound more like hollows to me. Shio might as well be an arrancar.

Damn, I really like Gil. Even when he has a chance to be a jerk, he acts all nice and mature without being sappy. It's nice.

What's the highest value pierce assault gun? Crimson Orochi?

Yeah I sortof got the feeling it looked alot like her It just didnt really click with me till I thought about it

How? How are they ANYTHING like Hollows at all? If anything, theyre more like the little critter things from Evolution

Gil only acts like a jerk in his introduction, and even then most people probably wanted to punch Romeo too

I'm assuming that the order to read is the order you listed them in? The manga site I found them on just gives vague descriptions but doesn't really tell where each falls in the scheme of things.

Well, I guess I can just read them and see too.

>Gil only acts like a jerk in his introduction,
It still feels out of place as fuck after knowing what a chill dude Gil is. Sure, his past was shit and I can see why he gets upset, but punching him in the face still didnt feel like Gil. I wonder if they planned him to be Soma 2.0 but changed their mind after this scene and just let it in.

That's actually a LOW pierce gun. It's weighted towards crush, and seems to be one of the few assaults that isn't equal crush/pierce.

Most of them arent fully translated and stopped getting updated after like 10 chapters.

>Even when he has a chance to be a jerk, he acts all nice and mature
>without being sappy.
You are talking about Gilbert "Insult the kid with an inferiority complex for no reason" Mclane right? The same guy who spouts sappy lines constantly and still goes on about Kate?

>Insult kid with inferiority complex for no reason
Except he was looking out for Romeo the whole time and even apologized rather quickly without blaming Romeo in any way when he realized that the way he was speaking with Romeo was taking the wrong approach in trying to help Romeo.

To be fair though, it's never revealed exactly what Romeo said to him to piss him off

A lot of module space.
So you can make Meteor, HDH, IDH, and all the Penta-shot goodness.

Bamco needs better localization team for GE 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk

RECIPES ONEGAI

Delinquent was best girl.

> 6 min
> 345% Blood Rage

Why? You could have done it in 3 min if you just use those I WILL WIN

sauce plz

sauce first

>Punches him when they first meet.
>Talks down to Romeo constantly.
>Gets even harsher until Romeo snaps.
Nah man, Gilbert was a total asshole to Romeo.

Do you think Haru ever invite Gil to do 3P with Kate?

sauce for bullets.

Clever Solution on panda
now post bullets onegai

He hid that complex pretty well to the point that no one on the team guessed he felt that way. And at that point no one had evoked yet so he wouldn't have felt too far behind yet. And they'd just met.
Not to be an ass, but did you even think before you typed that

I didnt have that much confidence I could nail the RB unless he was enraged

I think I had enemy calm in that too

I knew I shouldn't have given you faggots the sauce

Should've told the source after you got some bullets, now everyone's busy fapping.

Last fun bullet from me for now in this thread.

Damn, I guess I'm really gonna have to ditch my Shotgun for these Blast Guns.

I can't believe you were that green,user.

Have a GEB bullet

He was feeling inferior because he felt that he wasn't anywhere near as useful as the rest of Blood and Gilbert just kept talking down to him as if he should be able to do as well as them.

Gilbert might not be a horrible person, but he's pretty unreasonable and easily the weakest character wise.

>GEB
RB bullets WHERE

Gil is a ass the first time you meet him. Tho he does mellow out quickly.

This thread has a bunch of the posted already. How big of a collection do you need? You can only ever carry 15 bullets and sometimes you need the same thing in different elements.

Yeah, they really need to do something about them in the next game that isn't just nerfs. Something to make them fun like blast. Well assault is ok, just wish you could hold the button to fire instead of treating it like an olympics button masher.

Yeah as the game progresses that happens, but at first I don't think it was an issue. It was just after everyone but him had evoked, especially 2 people that joined after him, that it started going downhill.
Dunno, after he said they made up I really don't remember him going off on Romeo, but that was 50 hours of gameplay ago so I barely remember.

There's several in the thread already. I use the Omni one all the time now.

Then post what you have saved... need bullets myself!

I
NEED
MORE
BULLETS

Is that song from Shio's POV to Soma?

So in GE2RB, do they ever add LL: Shot - Grav Strengthens Vertically module?

You are asking bullets to the wrong people
here have this one
There is an error chip, is friend of foe not antigravity, I realized late.

Doing God's work user.

Here, another one.

>Not being a shotgun bro
You are dead to me.

That's the anti-gravity chip you see in a lot of the blast recipes you see posted here.

Here's one of the main ones people have been using lately.

Whats the best way to grind blood bullets?

MORE

Firing a bullet that will use all your OP and won't miss.

Want more fucking bullets? here you go, more fucking bullets.

>but at first I don't think it was an issue
It's a gradual thing man, and even without the Blood Powers you have.
>A God Eater that's naturally a lot stronger than you.
>A God Eater trained in strategy and combat techniques since a young age.
>Rachel's prodigy God Eater and the first to awaken a Blood Power.
>A long time God Eater with tons of battle experience.
>A God Eater prodigy with bullshit OP powers.
It's no wonder he feels inferior when he's being compared to them.

Then after they "made up" there's almost no interaction at all, even in postgame scenarios.
I might of liked Gil but there's like no scenes involving the characters personally and Character Episodes, while great, are pretty much entirely irrelevant.

This game's story would have been great, if they actually worked on their characters more.

As you fight higher difficulties it gets easier to unlock them, just like blood arts. You really don't have to force it as long as you are firing as your OP gauge fills.

Why is Kanon best girl?

People who don't fire their gun or store their OP when it's full disgust me

Duality.

Not enough bullets?

how do you store OP?

So here you go, more.fucking.bullets.
Thats the last one from me, tomorrow new ones.

You have the order backwards though I'm reasonably sure. Right after they met he punched him. They made up after just a few missions and there was several difficulties before Romeo got hamleted. Those are the reasons why he felt that way, just I don't think you can lay the blame on Gil being an asshole to him.

I think that's a complaint in general and I do agree though. After Ciels missions there's jack all interaction with her, which is pretty sad because she was getting interesting.

You think we'll ever see a kanata weilding god eater use a massive itaijutisu like move to cut down a varja in one move with a "tch,nothing personal, kid." like pose as it dies in the background? You know kinda like that Impa chick in Hyrule warriors.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
let me level my guuuuuuuuun

Use OP, make sure you're hitting things with that OP.
Doesn't matter if it's a few expensive bullets or a shitload of cheap ones, it's based on A) OP spent and B) hitting.
Use Raging Gun and, if necessary, the support skill for blood bullets. The higher the difficulty, the easier it is to unlock blood bullets, and they seem to get capped at the lower ranks such that you can't really get points for them.
If you're postgame, the D15 mission with Rakshasha Kongou and Susuno'o is a good place to level them (and blood arts). Get the Covert Team/Muted upgrade, Raging Gun, and your weakest weapon, and put it on Perilous 99. Play Avoid the Monkey while smacking the pair of dryads. Firm Stand is recommended.

here
using raging gun, using gun all mission the fucking thing doesn't level, on story 75

FUCK

>on story 75
You need to go on higher difficulty level.

I was referring to the time Romeo punched Gil for being insensitive, but now that you mention it I don't recall Gilbert apologising for that.

>I don't think you can lay the blame on Gil being an asshole to him.
I don't blame him for Romeo feeling inferior, anyone would fell inferior in that situation.

I just think he's a bit of an asshole and that his character was terribly written, or at the very least terribly executed.
He's also extremely sappy.

Read the email Gil sends right as the cutscene ends.

I can't right now, could you paraphrase? It would be nice to not dislike Gil.

see the line
>The higher the difficulty, the easier it is to unlock blood bullets, and they seem to get capped at the lower ranks such that you can't really get points for them.
You have hit the cap.
Go up in difficulty to unlock the cap.
Also, so you know since that's Assault, using nonelemental Rapid/Normal gets you ZERO POINTS for blood bullets, since it costs zero OP and it's based entirely on OP spent. Make sure you're using real bullets as well.

Ciel is a slut.

been using these and other elemental variants

I'd cop a feel

She's only for you user.

I wish more games had powerups that made you feel like as much of a fucking monster as blood rage.