Haydee thread

Thread in which we discuss the video game "Haydee".

This thread will be deleted soon because its protagonist is hypersexualized and this offends me deeply.

>I Didn't get the message from the last 2 deleted threads

also still not b& faggot

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN

Stop ban evasing, faggot.

Who was banned? Last I checked, making threads about video games on Cred Forums is in fact allowed.

Cred Forums is not for video games.

"I don't remember what happened last thread"
ftfy

Rule 6 states the following:
>"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Cred Forums, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

What is there to discuss? It's a basic platforming/maneuvering game.
Only reason people care about it is because the player character has huge tits, ass and high heels and whenever you do anything it makes her tits wobble or the camera goes up her ass.

Not if people dislike the game in question. Cred Forums is only for popular games, preferably those that portray women in a positive light.

Video games have a 1 month grace period before being pushed into /vg/
reddit tit protesters need to leave

That particular thread was deleted because it complained about moderation in the OP. Any further questions?

Why aren't Witcher 3 threads deleted if these are? Both should get deleted or neither.

Why do you like shitty games so much?

>Not if people dislike the game in question.

literally wrong. holy fuck, do you actually believe the bullshit you're spewing?

see
This is a recurring thread that is being spammed. It belongs in /vg/.

It's encouraging to see moderation clamping down on hypersexualization. Now we just need to get rid of hyperviolence and maybe hypermasculinity and we'll just be as good as NeoGAF.

>This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Cred Forums

Did you literally not read what you just posted? Fucking embarrassing.

how about a thread where you fuck off to /vg/

were can i download for free?
I'm not paying for a meme game shilled on Cred Forums until I test it myself.
I downoaddedd a magnt some user posted yesterday but it had a .dll missing

pretty sure thepiratebay has a torrent up.