What does Cred Forums think of HITMAN™?

What does Cred Forums think of HITMAN™?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rA3d6WjaJ6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He paid for a demo

>i have no idea what i'm talking about: the post

Technically feels like a good game, but lacks any atmosphere or sense of locale thanks to the always daylight missions, the generic music and the ever american speaking npcs.

Mission design is amazing but the AI is shit.

waiting for a "Actual Complete Game" edition for cheap, otherwise I don't care

Shit name, great game. It's a really good successor to Contracts and Blood Money. Easily my GOTY so far and the only game I can imagine having even a remote chance of beating it is Dishonored 2 and even that's unlikely. However, it's basically in Early Access right now and if you haven't bought it yet, you're probably better off waiting for January 2017 when the whole polished thing comes out.

It's a great game with terrible DRM and release model, it really is an improvement over the previous Hitman games, though soundtrack is horribly generic which is unfortunate.

I like how its topical

youtu.be/rA3d6WjaJ6Y

>escalations are either "Do everything 5 times in a row" boringly easy or "You better fucking hope you can read minds to know exactly how the dev manipulated the pixels to make this shit work" bullshit hard
Even contracts are more fun than this shit.

The only time an escalation got too hard for me is that one made by the speedrunner. Had to look up a video on how to do it SA.

Made me laugh out loud when I heard it. There's also that billionaire in Thailand that is clearly inspired by Trump as well.

Best thing since Blood Money, the density of the challenges, dialogue, and options in the new mission (minus having to always fucking facescan to end it) proves it.

If you're a poorcunt I can understand the shitposting, but the armchair activists who bitch about IO giving consumers with different budgets and time more options deserve to miss out

>want to buy it when it's cheap and complete
>turns out they're planning season 2 and 3

I look forward to playing it in 2020, or when it gets cracked. Whichever comes first.

Got to level 20 Colorado last night

>tfw there is no special dick stab animation for the circumcision knife

come on we all know 47 is childish enough on the inside to do that

Each season is basically its own game. I imagine the first season will have some discount next year. Wouldn't be surprised if they give the intro levels for free eventually.

this

>$180 for 18 levels instead of $60 for 12

This is the future you chose

But Season 1 will have 11 levels by the time it's finished. And that's without taking into account contracts, escalations and elusives.

>400 hours
How?

I love exploring the maps and fucking around with the game to see how it reacts. I do all challenges, escalations, featured contracts, elusive targets all while trying to get an SA ranking.