youtube.com/watch?v=IFR3TM_iP_I
youtube.com/watch?v=GK7TiWdUUd4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZH4KgrmGpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why shouldn't it be allowed?

She is not a proper tank
What about you play the actual game you worthless piece of crap

She tanks cum on her face everyday

Has there been an announcement regarding English EOV yet?

Because tiny little girls have no defensive capabilities what-so-ever. You could decimate her with one punch.

But she is the only tank in IV?

Canada-chan best protector.

Little girls are rude and mean

Is EO the only medieval fantasy game that doesn't feature boobplates? (due to obvious reasons)

Are you one of those people who keep making comics about how silly it is the fact that video game logic doesn't follow real life one?

You woulnd't hurt her, would you?

3 had the best tank loli

Because it's funny. Even the Japs can make a good joke every now and then

She can tank my monster any time if you catch my drift.

Smug raises aggro

She has no muscles.
She would not have the strength to hold a shield.
She would not have the strength to wield a sword.
She would not have the strength to wear heavy full-plate armor.
She is tiny.
She has no fighting capacity.
If she was a mage, sure. You don't need to be big or have muscles to cast a spell, but making a fighter a little girl, or a tiny cat thing, or a potato is fucking stupid.
There is a reason this shit only exists in faggoty chinese games for weeaboos.

Why is there a lack of lolis in EOV? From what I've seen the only races that have lolis are the not elves and the not potatoes from FF XIV. Nearly every game had a loli you could choose for your class except this one.

Okay

Because video games aren't real life.

>OP watches Star Wars
>"THOSE GUYS ARE USING TELEKINESIS"
>"TELEKINESIS ISN'T A REAL THING"
>"WHY IS THIS ALLOWED"

>His tank isn't a cute tomboy

Don't fight it.

Because she's the one on the team where you want her to get hit.

Absolutely disgusting.

Okay, you can have this flat girl.

>Reaper

So this is a girl (boy)

superior dungeon crawler coming through

why is she smug though?

Smug anime girls are good at pissing people and monsters off, thats why she's a tank.

>breasts
>male

It is a fantasy game, user. For all you know she might have super dense bone structure and muscle density of an oxen.

I don't see a contradiction here.

males dont have breasts like females dummy

Breasts are just fat under the skin. Nothing stops a man from having breasts. Or are you saying you don't have nipples?

I'd do really lewd things to that tank.

and women develop that fat differently from men

And Reapers (male) are different from regular men.

Different user but males can get breasts very similar to those of females albeit usually due to unnatural circumstances.

sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts

Not yet. We still gotta wait. Hopefully it'll be this year though.

This is Etrian Odyssey, cute girls (male) are far more common than guys (male)

oh man, now I want to play a rpg videogame where all the class are a different kind of loli

loli fighter
loli thief
loli mage
loli priest
loli bard

come on, make it possible!

I'm just gonna start learning Japanese in the meantime.

What's this one?

Just play EOIV and you have most of em user

Don't expect it until P5 is released in the west.

I wish you the best of luck.

oh god this author man

Damn. I guess it's only fair.

Fuck that, if Xseed can work on multiple localizations then Atlus USA can as well.

Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain

I assume NISA will localize it, maybe it's already been announced?

He definitely improved his style since then.

Can I give her (him) a female voice?
I'm just gonna pretend that he's a girl

I'd really like to hope that. I mean, they would just have to translate everything. Idk how those take though. I'm assuming it shouldn't be anything to strenuous.

You can, actually. Voice selection is independent from the character's sex. There's a trap-ish male voice too.

Idk how long those take*

And all of this customization will be gone when Atlus usa localizes this and gives us 5 male and 5 female voices voiced by matt mercer and ashly burch

>playing localizations
>didn't learn japanese 15 years ago
Sucks to be you.

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT EO

>Music
>Hardcore gameplay
>Complex classes

WHAT FAGGOTS LIKED ABOUT EO

>Lolis
>Drawing maps
>Mindless grinding

GUESS WHICH THREE ASPECTS THE LAST 5 GAMES FOCUSED ON

i didnt know if he/she was a girl or a boy so i gave him a name that fits for both
i hope its a boy desu

>they hired a hentai artist

Somewhere in heaven, god is smiling.

Have you fought smug little girls in armour? Didn't think so

Why should I have learned jap 15 years ago?

But Atlus made EO to be based on maps, grinding and classes that were how old dungeon crawlers were all about

Also its funny how you consider EO1 to have hardcore gameplay and complex classes when it was the most broken one of the bunch with a incredibly unbalanced class

I don't think Atlus has a track record of removing options like that. They can just reuse VAs that are already playing other roles in the game anyway.

Now, if this were a Nintendo localization, you might be correct (Awakening, Fates and Xenoblade X all had less voice options in the localized versions compared to the original one)

>And all of this customization will be gone when Atlus usa localizes this and gives us 5 male and 5 female voices voiced by matt mercer and ashly burch

>Why should I have learned jap 15 years ago?

Because you're clearly complaining about lcoalisations and want the better product.

Which you would get by learning japanese.
15 years is just a rought estimate of me saying that you could've done that long long ago.

She has muscles to masturbate me
She have the strenght to hold my dick
She have the strenght to wield my dick
She have the strenght to wear my full erected dick with her mouth
She is tiny
She has no fighting capacity

This is the reason why she is in the game user.

Atlus sucks cocks at localisations.

They always cut japanese audio (persona, catherine)

Then hire someone like Troy Barker for every single character ever.

And then tell you that the english is better suited for the game and fuck you, you're not getting the japanese audio

Atlus hates you

>>She has muscles to masturbate me
>She have the strenght to hold my dick
>She have the strenght to wield my dick
>She have the strenght to wear my full erected dick with her mouth
you have a tiny dick user

>She have the strenght
Niggers pls go from my board

>tank cant be a smug blonde loli
Why arenot you complaining about this support here. She is a happy loli with perking nipples.

Why isnt it allowed more often?
>He didn't spec Fortress/Dancer and triviliazed the shit out of everything

>no one she fights is actually taking damage
>they all just pretend to die so they don't have to hurt some cute little girl

>support
>holds a sword

Looks like a dps/rogue something to me.

>tomboy
That's a loving responsible onee-san, who will protect her imoutotachi.

dont forget the cameltoe

Dancer can support but actually has great damage output

She's a sword swallower if you catch my drift.

Would EO 3 be worth emulating? I don't have dosh for a 3DS so I can't play the recent ones.

Fortress is best EO tank.

I am about to pay 30 USD for EOU1 solely for the Canadian. Talk me out of it

>that resolution

You are like babby, watch this

EO dancer loli is high up on my list of vidya characters I want to fuck.

EOIV has a completely viable all loli party. Landshark, Fortress, Dancer, Arcanist, Runemaster.

>portraits stay the same the entire game
>they don't even make a goofy face when they have an ailment on them at the very least

Why is this allowed?

post hd bandanashark
please

It's like a DnD bard.

I liked le millenom girl better

Name 10 (ten) games that does this

It's dumb and immersion breaking.
Keep the loli, just make her a healslut.

Lolis are perfect for being classes like bards and dancers.

>Implying Music is going anywhere
Fag

Why someone else choosing the loli portrait for the tank class be immersion breaking for you?

It's fucking EO, just choose the male tank portrait for the character.

Every fucking eroge with the lowest budget can do that.

Rance for example.

Yes EO3 is good

The game offers four different portraits per class, you don't have to use the tank loli if it bothers you so much

Because lolis are the best tanks.

Didn't know Japs watched lazytown

EOV has like 2 lolis and 1 of them is a potato tho

I just want Minami Star to produce more of EO doujins already..

I hate these potato midgets that have been showing up in jap games like FF XIV, Granblue and now EOV, do japs think they're cute or something?

Class of Heroes

>Tank is a British immigrant

Whatever, I just hope that V wont have same bloated HP in case of every enemy, like IV.

FOEs with 10k hp, bosses with 30k hp, while in previous games they were like 3-5k max, with exception of last bosses, but even then, it wasnt all about maximum bloat. Even increased damage output is not enough, because forces people into making nuke parties instead of defensive ones.

Yes.

Also, stomach_deformation and large_penetration tags, it's like they are living onaholes.

We need a pixie fairy race.

Hi.

I got banned for like a week for posting that picture

AYAYA!

I get banned for 20 seconds at most no matter what I post, since I just turned my router off and on again to get a new IP.

>72k hp

What.

The.

Fuck.

I liked this series, so it makes it even more sad to see it die like this.

You're supposed to bomb him, idiots.

You can use the bombs in the floor to take out almost 30k before fighting it. It also has the best attack buff in the game, which affects your party too. So it's not as bad as it sounds, but it still stood out in a game where every boss and FOE has a fuckton of HP.

But she's in full plate? And with the proper stance she could take on an adult male or a small monster, specially if she's armed.
Also you need to understand, she might look like a loli thanks to the artstyle but compared to other women in that art-style she's just average.

>Not taking art-style into consideration
>Applying logic to a fantasy game.

it's a JRPG that takes place in a fantasy world with monsters and magic, and this is the most unrealistic thing you can think of?

neo/v/ gets triggered by lolis

le millenom girl

>You're supposed to bomb him, idiots.
>You can use the bombs in the floor to take out almost 30k before fighting it.

That still leaves him wtih 42k HP. Even with with mentioned buff, it sounds awful.

This series used to be good and fun. I see that now it went into inflation direction and 50-60 turns boss fights.

no

42k isn't that bad when you consider how much damage the player can deal in that game

Just because the bosses have more HP doesn't mean it takes longer to beat, because you do more damage as well. You are a fucking dumdum.

>This series used to be good now it's bad because of games I've never touched and barely know anything about

>fantasy world
It's actually Earth, hundreds of years in the future.

I heard this before. And yet, it took me so long to beat this file lizard in IV (with taking his hp down before fight) that I ran out of TP shortly before taking him down and it took forever anyway.

I dont consider it right direction.

Ahh okay. Thanks. I'll check it.

Maybe you just suck.

>it took me so long
>I dont consider
Have you consider getting better at the game before blaming it for your faults?

The lizard is one of the beefiest bosses in the game, didn't you bring bullman to smash his health? And a Runie to freeze the scales? And weakened him plus a preemptive from behind?

>tank is a frail looking little loli
>her healer is a huge, buff, battle scarred manly man
This has to be a thing somewhere.

You don't need to freeze the scales. Using an ice stake on them will kill them in one hit.

>tank is a cute girl
>DPS is a cute girl
>healer is a cute girl
>entire party is cute girls

>Because tiny little girls have no defensive capabilities what-so-ever.

They have whatever defensive capabilities the game gave them.

I beaten first three games and loved them (except for "nuke or die" approach with certain optional bosses in II).

Its IV that sucks.

Freezing them is quicker since Runie can freeze them all at once.

I want to heal slut for her

Because the JRPG audience is like 30% pedophiles.

Overpowered loli is best archetype

I dont even want to think how it would look like, if I didnt have Runemaster with me.

Yeah 7th Dragon III removed all that shit.

You fucking retard.

Protect your Fluffmaster.
Cuddle your Fluffmaster.
Hold hands with your Fluffmaster.

You'd have to manage the scales with Ice stakes and the Ice slash from bullman
Wasn't 7th Dragon 3 a Sega game?

if etrian odyssey wasn't littered with cute girls all over the place you wouldn't even pay attention to it

What other games have a little girl as the tank?

I have a hard time believing people like you can access the internet.

Yes. In fact, I'd like it more if it wasn't filled with anime girls.

Nah, you just suck.

i dont give a shit about the cute girls or anime artstyle, i think the games are fun and challenging

I still would. Especially considering I think the male party members of EOU2 were better than the female ones.

I enjoy it because it identifies newfags on Cred Forums who are triggered by the youthful style of the artwork.

Molest your Fluffmaster while she's sleeping in the inn

t. homo

EOV when, Atlus
WHEN

It definitely made it stand out. Now nearly every japanese dungeon crawler has cute animu girls.

>She has no muscles.
>She would not have the strength to hold a shield.
>She would not have the strength to wield a sword.
>She would not have the strength to wear heavy full-plate armor.
>She is tiny.
>She has no fighting capacity.
proofs

Autistic cunt

>tank is a brown amazon
Why?

What are the best Etrian Odyssey doujin?

The Sekaiju no Anone series by Minami Star is great. Sekaiju no Reigoku by Takemasa Takeshi is excellent, too.

>Priest/Healer is a manly muscle man

Why is this not allowed?

Blonde version best

this isn't true at all.
I'm a sadist and of all the little girls I've beaten, there have been maybe 1 or 2 that were out cold with only a single punch.
Small bodies are designed to take hits and falls, they're far more flexible and resilient than adult bodies.
Some girls I have literally knocked out their teeth and they're STILL won't pass out.
I mean sure they're crying when an adult man wouldn't, but the sheer amount of abuse they can take before their body gives in is nothing short of impressive.

>Using the character that can ignore defense as a tank
Yes, why?

NO. Do not sexualise the Fluffmaster unless it's consensual.

They're all just vanilla rape fests. None of them have fun stuff like breast expansion or shota farmers getting milked like cows.

>playing EO with a tank
CASULS

Fortress/Dancer was pretty good in IV

Nah, game just suck.

Yup, Sega, but first 7th Dragon was made partially by a guy, who gave us first EO. And it shows.

Funny, how later EO III used few ideas from first 7th Dragon, like buffing and passive healing Princess class, just like 7th reused ideas from EO (like Knight who is basically Protector or stance switching Samurai).

Too bad that 2020 and III went into different direction. Yet, III was still nice game, sadly, linear.

I'm the one asking.

So are they going to translate EOV for the states? Is it any good?

I want to play EO3 so I'm hoping we get a Untold remake. Heard it's the best one.

This is good

There was never really any difference betqeen genders save roleplaying, and EO already sucks in that department , so its good that portraits are interchangeable

Her and the Lagombi armor set from Monster Hunter
so fucking cute

I love it when people are bad at EO and they lash out. Really makes you look good at the game dawg

>molesting innocent lolis in their sleep and stealing their purity without them being any the wiser
My fetish.

Exactly

Easy modo, I tackled that game with a low defense party consisting of N/D/M--R/A

I eventually changed medic for imperial, but survived thanks to wonderful status ailment being good in this game unlike in III

Not only do you suck, you're stupid to boot.

Are you serious? It's a miracle we got EOII. Now that the series has taken off we're getting V for sure.

The main role of a tank is to divert the enemies attention to themselves. They don't necessarily have to take on damage head on, there are evasion tanks. A smug loli can keep the enemy occupied by belittling its penis and running away when they attempt to rape her.

>yeah, these adventurers are shooting arrows and magic at my back, but this smug bitch is gonna get the dick if it's the last thing I do.

>he posts le millenom girl but hasnt played EOU

>slightly tanned girl with blue eyes

WHAT GAME! I NEED TO KNOW!

I bet she's ashamed of liking cute things

Considering i found out about the series from PQ and not from the cute girls, i'd still be playing it.

Cute girls are a nice touch to games but it doesn't make them worth while. If it was i'd be playing bullshit like paladins.

Would an adorable little thing like her be interested in anal? Purely consentual with lots of kisses and headpatting, of course.

>found the series from PQ
gross

If this boss is from EOV then that's actually not so bad, stats go way higher in EOV along with classes being much better than older ones both offensively and defensively.

Le fefnr nait is better in every aspect

>lagombi

Its a boss from U2 and you can cut his health down hardcore.

Fuck you

>I bet she's ashamed of liking cute things
You catch her wearing cute white lingerie one time.

also sauce is Dungeon Travelers 2, her starting class is berserker and as another guy said it's a waste to make her a tank.

I had fun with the mix of CRPG and the sub persona system, made me feel like i was playing old SMT but a lot more polished.

That's pretty good, is it from the newer one?

The dungeon design was great but the characters were all fucking retards.

le millenom girl

>dungeon travellers 2
Thanks user

You can play the second game without the first, completely unconnected.

fuck is wrong with you

>bad at EO

How can I be "bad at EO", when I beaten all four games and only compain about bad decisions about IV mechanics.

I > III > II > IV. Even with lack of balance in I.

EOU2's cast was so much better.

get out.

There are more than four EO games, user. You would know this if you weren't bad at them.

>for the psvita

Nevermind, I can't play it

Nah. EO2U was a huge improvement in GUI and gameplay. But I didn't really like the story and characters as much as in Le Millenom Girl.

>playing [s4s] games
ebin

That's good to hear. I'm new to the series so not sure what to expect. I bought EOIV but haven't started it yet. I'm stuck on a later boss in EO:U, but it's been so long since I've played I'm thinking of starting over. I also missed out on an enemy log, which means 100% isn't possible.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who doesn't have a 3DS Vita combo for maximun weeb games?

Suit yourself then.

Oh, that's an idea for the drawthreads. Or to commission. Or to attempt drawing.

But she poops from there.
Tantric vanilla sex in the lotus position first. Then you can work your way up. Anal probably comes once she passes level 30.

dude

Untold 1 is "updated" first game with slapped Story Mode and extra class. U2 the same. I therafore dont count Untold games.

Seriously? The only decent character in U1 was Canada.

Bert in U2 was far better.

>I the favorite

Shitte taste invalidates your opinion

IV is awesome

You suck and are just a hipsterfag in the sense of "new is always worse, the old ones are always better"

No discussion

>I didn't like all four of the characters in EOU2, but I really liked 2 of the characters in EOU.

Highlander and Fafnir don't count as a character since they're literally you. Nobody remembers Arthur or the doctor.

You never played U2 so you really can't comment on the changes layouts and extra content. Same with U1, dude. You're pretty dumb.

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
Too many games to play. Buying a console just for one more isn't worth it

It's fine to admit you suck. No one's going to judge you too much.

>he isn't an idiort

People like you is the reason we have isis.

>Literally immunize 2 win
>best

What else would you expect from a guy who said fucking IV is too hard?

Well, okay. You don't count as a person who played EO games then.

Lolis are pretty strong, user. You better watch yourself.

wat

He said you're not an idort master race and you should be ashamed

Lol, this

IV is my favorite, but it was undoubtely the easiest of the bunch

A VITATV is $30 my man, I bought it for literally one game and have since bought more because why not

I did that in Dragon's Dogma for shits and giggles. The loli warrior was fucking awful at her job and would be flung around like a crumpled paper ball. When I wasn't reviving her and healing myself with spells (no item playthrough) I was killing shit with High Comestion and fireball spam. I switched her from greatsword warrior to sword and board fighter and she did much better at drawing aggro.

I can't play the game that has killed Berserk

I would argue U2 is possibly easier since you have more ways to break it with grimoires.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion

>A VITATV is $30 my man
You still have to buy games for it.
Better buy a regular Vita and pirate.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you really not know what idort means?

>I like playing defensively
>also EO1 is my favorite
Well that explains everything.

>story mode with pre-determined characters
>EO game

choose one

>IV fag detected... with projection

How cute.

It wasnt "too hard". It was too annoying.

Immunize itself wasnt enough to win. But you probably dont remember that anymore.

>"I must play remakes to consider myself true veteran!"

Yeah, no.

Agreed, grimoires were pretty fun in U2.

Kentaro Miura left Berserk in an hiatus because he was too busy playing Idol Master to work in his manga, thus dying of old

I like buying games, it helps fund the creation of more games that I'll like.

Its time to stop, you're already a laughingstock

No no no
You don't seem to understand

Because having a British tank is excellent.

EO makes me wanna puke...BARF! That's EO! Doodoo games

Oh my God this is embarrassing. Please google 'idort'.

>can't cheese the game with a broken party setup anymore
>I-It's not a "real" EO game, g-guys!

>confound idort master with idol master
lol

I'm sorry for my grave mistake, let me correct that

>Immunize and Defender 2 win
>best

I could turtle up in III too. To be honest, thats how I took down Progenitor, basically (Gladiator/Shogun and Zodiac/Gladiator were my only attackers, rest was support, including TP battery and cloned Hoplite for Antifire and Antivolt).

II was much more about aggressive gameplay, especially optional bosses.

Truth to be told, Untold have non-story mode as well, but thats just remake with rebalanced elements (like Immunize no longer reducing non-elemental damage).

dumb gerbilposter

In your dreams, hun.

>disliking one of core aspects of the game, party building and optimizing

For hell sake.

You forgot the damage output.

III was such an odd game. I eventually reclassed to abuse Warrior's Might and that shit was great, but it felt like there was zero way to reliably status.

>hun
Great now I'm lauging at you AND my pussy is dry as a bone. Could you be any more of a stupid creep?

Untold 1 and 2 are pretty good, you should try actually playing them

Warriors' Might party was indeed effective, but I found it a little too inflexible. And pretty boring, to be honest.

>in your dreams hun

This bait makes my blood boil every single time its posted.
10/10

I love you too.

Please stop fighting and post more cute walking forces of nature.

Bro how did you have difficulty with IV when it's the easiest EO

I miss Vessels. I want my twig waifus back.

Am I the only one who likes the easier normal mode of Untold 2?

I tried playing it thinking it was like the regular difficulty of the other games and I was gladly surprised to see that, for the first time, I didn't have to grind in the first level

I found all the EO games I played to be shit
You never see characters ingame besides their icons on their character sheets and that is still enough to anime bait people just like other anime styled dungeon crawlers.
I currently own EO4 and can't seem to find anything about it I like and I don't know if it's worth playing
I mean, if you have fun with it, power to you and if you can say if it gets better past like 5 or so hours let me know

Yeah, the sticks were nice.

I do too, but I've noticed people here like to bully you if you say you play anything other than Expert. I can't have fun in Expert, Standard/Normal is the way for me.

Why don't you just pick the grown ass man option and shut your autistic pie hole?

>You never see characters ingame besides their icons on their character sheets
I don't think first person dungeon crawlers are for you.

I named mine Bread
And my other one Butter

That's sweet.

>idort
>Idolm@ster
O I am laffin

What about first person don't you understand?
Did you never playe every single first person dungeon crawler from 80s to early 2000s that shaped what RPGs are now?

Might and Magic?
Ultima?
No?
How about you fuck off.

>love dungeon crawlers
>hate drawing maps

Auto-mapping/magic maps were the best thing to ever come to the genre, why would you ever actually want to draw that shit?

Because that's like the only good thing about the game.
Why the fuck wouldn't you want that?
Auto maps are fucking retarded.

Best duo
>Bread activates surge
>Butter activates Charge Edge
>Dual Origin Rune

>he fell for the IV is easy meme

>You never see characters ingame besides their icons on their character sheets

Then maybe latest 7th Dragon is better game for you?

No, it's savoury.

It's wonderful, but I like going back and working on the map. The auto-map option saves so much time, but I have really specific ways of displaying doors, tiles, etc. I leave it on, but go back later to correct things.

I only play for the map drawing aspect
That's why I couldn't get into Strange Journey as much, there were no maps to draw
It is pretty easy after Golden Lair, but honestly the factor that makes people regard it as easier is the fact that there's only normal and easy difficulty.

It revs up my OCD so hard that I spend 90% of the game trying to perfect my maps and cursing at random encounters/FOEs for getting in the way of my map drawing. Fucking boring tedious dumb shit forcing me to spend so much time to get things right, fuck that. There's nothing retarded about magic maps that draw themselves as you venture through an area, it's fucking genius.

Do you have autism?

Or that they can play it at "casual" mode with 50% less damage from enemies.

Not the first time it happens.

Stick to 7th dragon, EO games are first person dungeon crawlers.

Yes I do
That's what I meant by "easy" difficulty

I wish crown came back. Closest we got was twintails Hacker (Chelsea)

>all the games were shit
>played all of them anyway

tfw no nightseeker qt in my party

She is so adorable, I want to hug her.

fug*

>Provoke

That's fine too.

i want to touch the loli

Cute
Cute
Cute!

but I used blonde nympho ns, so...

Are smug lolis the best loli?

play potion maker then you can also punch a loli in addition to headpats

Will we get a class as op as the Imperials for EO5?

I named mine Ham

Are there any games where smug loli's get the ever living shit beat out of them?

I cant stand stuff like Blazeblue(Rachel and Trinity) ,Neptunia, Etrian Odyssey , TouHou and Disgea.

I hate watching stuff where smug magical loli's have the strength of 10 super sayains and always beat every horrible monster, Demon , war machine and alien that comes their way.

besides madoka magicka are there any games/anime where the smug loli's actually lose to the 1000lb walking murder machines theyre trying to take on and provoking?

They dont have to die or anything but just a momentarily lapse of "Oh shit this thing could actually kill me" would be nice.

Yes, they are.

Good lord, how do we stop them?

You are the reason why smug lolis exist

>main function of Fortress is getting hit by enemies
Etrian Odyssey IV.

look at the edgelord

I LOVE TWINTAILS!

*tips trilby*

you can punch Pio I guess

>i want video games to be EXACTLY like real life
Please leave and let the door kill you on the way out.

Fuck no

How is that bait

>i want to see cute girls being massacred
Literally edgelord

Because it makes me want to have sex with her.

havin a tough first day on Cred Forums, huh champ?

If being a tryhard edgelord to fit in is what you think is the norm here the newfag is clearly you

Time to make a smug loli tank in my game now just to make this user mad :^)

not even being an edgelord

in alot of anime/video games protags have to struggle and almost always get thrashed by someone or something more powerful than them.

why do they get a free pass?

its the shittiest most lazy pandering fucking writing ever.

how am I an edgelord for wanting something that breaks the mold.

thats not the same and you know it. Theyre still in control in that situation in fact its exactly what they want.

never said they had to die just for the them to not be in control of the situation.

He's probably referring to the fact that it's an old and famous pasta

im not the dude that posted that shit about beating up lolis, im just pointing out how absolutely retarded it is to seriously ask someone "fuck is wrong with you" on Cred Forums

>She sees your party build

no lolis, but goblin slayer might be up your alley if you like qt adventurers getting murdered and raped

I love Elin tanks. The skirt armor is really cute and I love the idea of a tiny girl taking hits from a huge enemy.

Plus the upskirts are neverending.

>WHAT FAGGOTS LIKED ABOUT EO
>Drawing maps

So faggots like one of the main reasons to like the series?

>Hating on maps
Look at this faggot

>Tantric vanilla sex in the lotus position
Making my heart and boner work this hard simultaneously is dangerous, user. If I have to go to the hospital you're paying my bills.
Nevertheless you've convinced me, anal can wait since there is much other fluffiness to enjoy in the meantime. But needless to say, even if you're saving it for when she's ready you still have to gradually put in prep work, working on her butt with your tongue and fingers until she's good and loose enough to handle a hard adult dick in her little loli pudding hatch, as well as giving her plentiful opportunity to acquire a taste for intimate buttlove.

But Trinity gets literally fucking murdered and Rachel gets owned by Phantom. Also Tsubaki, Noel and Makoto all get mind raped.

There are a shitload of anime with children being murdered or beaten to death.
Games? Eroge. Also I remember Rei in PQ being afraid a lot I guess. Meloetta from Pokemon is afraid a lot in the anime.

already read it

its shit

its your typical (power of friendship) adventure party garbage like Fairy tail with a splash of Berserk thrown in.

for the most part its not all that good and if the people who think it is are most likely the same people left slack-jawed by reading "The Road" (Murder ,Rape and cannibalism WHOA!)

Im not looking to rape/murder .
Im just tired of the whole loli's can only ever lose to other loli's or ara ara ~ titty monster shtick.

>Recent games have added an auto-map and a EOV has barely any loli
That's two off the faggot list I suppose

I wish sub-classes would make a come-back.
Grimoire is just as if not more broken and less interesting.

Only for like the first four chapters, the wanton rape and murder was largely just a bait and hook.

fair enough, how about black bullet then? lots of dead lolis in that

I couldn't get into The Road because of the lack of punctuation

Nah

Hate you, vut because I'm not a fag you could watch Nanoha
It isn't dark and edgy, and it starts stereotypical as fuck, but it gets great, lolis beating each other, specially season 2

NO

THEY'RE GOING FOR THE MURDER/RAPE QTS KILL GOBLINS -> COOLDOWN CHAPTER -> MURDER/RAPE QTS KILL GOBLINS FORMULA

STOP SAYING THERE WON'T BE ANYMORE RAPE IN GS REEEE

Delet that shit you suck fuck

it's ok user we can suffer together if you want

are they magical / strong?
Im talking about like Shantotto levels of smug and power but they actually get put in their fucking place

I dont want to watch magical fight other magical girls because at that point no matter who wins its still the magical little girls that wins.

This. Whats funny is that this is the EXACT thing Guts had an entire chapter over (I think it led to them being trapped inside a church while an army of goblins attacked them) and in another episode I think he actually goes inside their cave and see's how the women die giving birth and are tossed off a cliff / fed to monsters.

Goblin slayer isnt original in the slightest imo and I really fail to understand how its becoming FoTM.

You know what making a fighter a little girl, or a tiny cat thing, or a potato has in common with making those things a mage?

They are both NOT POSSIBLE. If you think having a little girl be able to cast fucking magic is more realistic then her wearing a suit of armor and a shield, you probably have brain problems.

DELET

Can he draw feet now?

Honestly speaking GS himself carries the whole story, in every thread you see the only overtly positive things said (other than how incredibly fuckable the girls are of course) are about how efficient and pragmatic he is, and truly no one could do his title more justice. I haven't read ahead so I don't know how or if the dynamic changes but in the early chapters it's all about slaughtering every last goblin without exception or mercy, in the most intelligent and effective ways possible. Plus he's the most endearing kind of autistic, all you have to do is say goblin and you've got his undivided attention.

>muh realism
argument invalidated

youtube.com/watch?v=IFR3TM_iP_I
> MFW that sax hits

he alone carries the story, i hate the healer/priest that teams up with him, he doesnt need her and neither the story

Not a game, but try watching Black Bullet.

Why not lift up that cute blind loli and take her home?
I'd take her home and give her a place to live, I'd make sure that she's well fed and taken care of. I'd give her new, fresh and clean clothes.
I'd feed her with chopsticks myself.
I'd help her bath and get rid of all that dirt that she's probably got on herself.

I'd save that loli from being a hobo.

that's similar to what the MC tried to do and happened

Wow horrible.
But I wouldn't let my loli die under any circumstances.

makes me want to kill myself desu

Delete this please

Thank you user you're nice

lolis are for protecting and loving, stop posting this depressing shit

I agree. But you know you can't say you wouldn't fuck her so hard the goblins would be self-conscious.

>loving
>somehow not sexual
I want Americans to leave.

I have a dungeon crawling problem

I bet you don't even know what Wizardry is

Yes you have, there are more DC than that on Vita. What are you waiting for?

so tell me user, how often you love your mother and your sister?

This user has read too many lewd doujinshi...

you better not love your pets, user

Are you acting like that series is some kind of deep underground shit? lol

What game

I'm 30 years old

I'm fairly certain the ones I have pictured are the best ones available for the platform though

best train

Its right there in the filename you...you...

Wh-what's that bottle by her hand for??

Say it, he's a double nigger
SAY IT

But she's a cute little girl. You can't say you wouldn't pull your punches against her. Your psychological inhibitions are her real armor.

>Absolutely delicious
Fixed

I mean, he is, but I like to believe him being forced to fill in the blanks himself is more chastening than insulting him explicitly.

I don't have sex with my mother or my sister is because I don't believe they would want to.
The reason they wouldn't want to is because the current culture surounding sexual conduct is to think of it as "lewd", "perverse" or "degrading" and, being noremal social humans they grew up accepting this culture and integrating it into their own way of thinking. If they hadn't, they would treat sex as you treat any activity which makes you happy and we probably would have sex regularly.
I don't do anything lewd with my pet because I wouldn't enjoy it but if she were to ask me to I'd gladly do it to make her happy.

Whoa this thread is full of pedophiles weebs!

A-user I'm sorry ;-; I deserve to be punished

>Dark Spire
I'm jealous.

Never bby gurl

>this heteronormative society
spoiling the fun like that
you are boring user ffs

It's oil

sorry
Wouldn't heteronormative refer only to staight sex though ? Or is it one of those words that just means "anything normal" from a non-normal person's point of view ?

Its a lubricating fluid, useful when inserting foreign objects into non-naturally lubricated cavities.

>non-naturally lubricated

Not when I'm done with her

Oh I see, they're cooking something. I don't see the kitchen
Oh so it's a turkey, like when they fill a turkey with meat inside? I still want to know where's the kitchen though.

Well, her turkey's certainly going to be basted, if you catch my drift.

i was just parroting some shit a feminist would say, because your speech was so much alike

but yeah, while i think that it would mean something like about only heterosexuality, i think that nowadays its used as a umbrella to the whole
conservative point of view about sex

Explain further?

A tube-like object will be used to inject warm fluid into that bird.

She was just changing her clothes and went to the kitchen afterwards.

The marquis' noble goals are being confused for pleabian dribble ? Woe is me.

What do you do if your loli grows?

SOON

I need to go back and finish post game content in the first game before it's out

what gaem?

>can read this left to right

Glad I can read this in a non degenerate way

Is that the normal battle music? That's awesome.

This is still my favorite battle song, simple boss music that has that nice mix of feeling like you're winning and losing.
youtube.com/watch?v=GK7TiWdUUd4

You let her go and then you kill yourself.

All them character choices

>loli tank
>loli swordsman
>loli mage
>loli dancer
>loli medic
>loli sniper
>guy
>furfag

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZH4KgrmGpA

As opposed to most other games where it's:
>non-loli tank
>non-loli swordsman
>non-loli mage
>non-loli dancer
>non-loli medic
>non-loli sniper
>guy counterparts for each
>best race
?

DT2 has the best outfits

> he thinks IV is hard
lOl

Then i doubt dungeon crawlers are for you

Anonymous outs himself as a psychopath who punches little girls.

anyone can have a phone with internet connection at this age, user. seeing retards is sadly not a rarity

Why do lolis make everything better?

You should see V if you think IV is easy

Stick to Final Fantasy, pal.

Because humans are programmed to like lolis, so adding lolis to anything makes it better.

Me too!

>You never see characters ingame
I've never understood this argument. Third person attack animations are literally just a graphical gimmick.

What next, not playing a game because there isn't a pink firework explosion in one corner of the screen at regular intervals?

The gunner is a girl and a gun

>muh realism in videogames

It's really just a personal preference, but the third person crowd are so fucking vocal about it it's insane. I guess they never played stuff like Dragon Warrior, or Earthbound.

>Loli
>tank

What's wrong with that?

I got no issue with that.

I have a copy of untold 2 sitting on my shelf is this series worth a try and is kosher to start from here?

This is my Samurai in 7th Dragon 2020, she's the beefiest character in my party, have a nice day.

You can start from wherever you want. I personally despise Grimoire shit and personally think 2 is better than Untold2, but it's personal preference.

> Because humans are programmed to like cute things

fixed that for you

yes, and yes

This character design is so shit
What's with those gooks and their awful artistic capabilities

>tfw deleted my story save because I wanted to play classic mode

Why the fuck am I forced to only have 1 save slot?

>he doesn't like loli tanks

user there is nothing wrong with this

Even the blacksmith is a little girl!

But only Asians, by large, tend to like cute things. Westerners don't appear to share this quality.

So not all humans.

Yeah, westerners tend to bitch whenever they see cute things.

Not liking cute things means they're not human.
Can't come to any other conclusion.

>I first
That explains a lot.

That's some A grade retardation, user.

>loli is smug

>But you probably dont remember that anymore

nigga, stop. I cannot laugh anymore.

shit tank
proper tanks have shock absorption

Where's this from?

Right or left Cred Forums ?

The first 7th Dragon.

>ctrl+f "teach"
>0 results

Etrian is ded

Untold 2 bosses have bloated HP for the donut steel Fafnir and to pretend the game is more difficult than the original

Dohoho.

Left

Left

Neither, I pick Grandpa Dragoon instead

>bloated HP for the donut steel Fafnir
How? He only deals damage with force boost.

>look mom Im being an idiot over the internet

If you actually believe this, you have never played with Classic classes.

I agree. EO tanks are fucking boring to use. I'm so glad that you can get by in IV without ever having to touch one.

Hospitalisation is a fair trade for tantric loli lotus sex.

You graduate them up step by step. Start with that, then move onto missionary. Then maybe picking them up and doing them against the wall with their feet dangling several feet off the floor, with your hands as a seat. You could also start to introduce anal play like that.
From there, you could go to doggystyle, and start using things like small toys. Then hey, maybe full anal after that.

Just make sure you don't turn your Fluff into a dedicated buttslut.

my team is
Protector, Ronin, War Magus
Hexer, Alchemist

Classic, hard mode

Untold 2 is a complete joke and the only boss actually more difficult than the original (that is a story boss) was Scylla

I wish I was a smug blonde loli with twintails.

You'd probably up your chances of being raped by 800% if you were.

Hellion / Flame Demon was harder because you couldn't just end the fight once you got to 50%

No u

RICKY

getting Hellion to 50% was more difficult than simon says + dps race that the Untold 2 variation is

I doubt that.

BOBBY

8 times 0 is still 0, user.

>wow why are they showing skin wow why arent they greek muscle bald men im supposed to be IMMERSED

You might actually like Etrian Odyssey then. Just imagine the monsters doing horrible things to your party as the game beats you with its difficulty.

In Japan? Kids don't carry rape whistles around for nothing.

Good taste

smug tank?
them have a smugtiger

fucking wehraboo

I've been playing eo3 and I've been having trouble. It's not that I can't do it, just that every battle is taking forever. I have a swashbuckler and hopolite in front, and a medic arbalest and wildling in the back. Is there anything I can do to speed things up?

git Zodiacs

Excuse me ? Why was my comment deleted but his not ? We are discussing the same subject you can't just pick and choose what you don't like ! From my point of view his post is a lot more offensive than mine...

If you were trying to prevent derailing the thread I'd understand but the thread is 40 posts away from dying, what the fuck ?

You went all Cred Forums and used one of the meme words which instantly invalidates any point you might have been making.
Now hush, and talk about Etrian Lolissey.

only 2 guys in this thread with taste. what a shame

that's adorable how you admitted to trying to derail
or even better

She was courageous, but by the time it came to face the dangers of the Golden Lair she knew she wasn't doing adequately and the stress of the possibility of failing her guildmates led her to resign. Her position was taken over by a newly recruited scruffy medic, younger brother of the experienced scruffy sniper that had been adventuring with Tharsis' best guild since the beginning.

Drink out of the Racoon.

>little girls have no defensive capabilities

But user that loli is a professional tank and licensed adventurer.

She can probably take a punch better than you.

Raquna's underappreciated, but I don't blame people for it.
She's the sort of girl who's appeal is that you can get completely shitfaced with her, and stumble arm in arm back to the inn together for a night of happy regrets, and a morning of holding her hair back for her.
Also, she's a protector, so you know she's dependable.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Lies.

Now, if you said "if Etrian Odyssey didn't have Yuzo Koshiro, beautiful forest environments and lolis in you wouldn't even pay attention to it" then you may have been correct. But even then, I was very curious about 1st person dungeon crawlers around the time EO4 came out.

well Cred Forums?

bullet, all gays should be euthanized

Hey, if I were nearly unkillable to the point where my face still looked pretty after being bashed with a hammer and could look forward to only growing stronger as I got older, I'd be pretty fucking smug too.

Seriously, try to tell me you wouldn't be smug if you could facetank running chainsaw blades and watch the teeth break, fly off, and kill your attackers.

>cylinder the same width as the barrel
>backwards curved handle
>no sights

yes, Dragoons
specializing in Bunkers makes them do silly things

What are the negatives of preferring anal exactly? She's still the sweetest, fluffiest little lady you'll ever meet, she just prefers the once strange but now extremely pleasurable sensation of having her tiny yet round and bouncy loli butt spread wide open and pulverized by her beloved Onii-chan's hard lolicon dick. Surely there's nothing wrong with that, right?

how do i beat this faggot

>Grandpa Dragoon
>Grandma Hound
and their grandchildren:
>potato (Shaman)
>dumb bunny (Masurao)
>???
I can't decide who the last one should be. Either a male or female Warlock, maybe.

Stop being bothered by him OHKOing one of your party members every few turns, just revive them and lay the hurt on him. You'll later come across another boss fight with similar burst damage capabilities, but he's a little harder.

EO game where you can insert pictures to change party portraits when?

Edgy teen warlock.

Well it's shota not loli but there's some FFXIV fanart of Lalafel tank with a Roe healer somewhere.

this gay ass thread is still up
shit dude