ITT: First game you ever played

ITT: First game you ever played

I started gaming right.

Super Mario Bros 2 Aka the best one

Was Sam's hair the same color as his skin or did he just have an oddly shaped head?

It's garbage in comparison to the later games, but it was still quite the first experience.

My earliest memory of playing a game was the first Duke Nukem. Second memory was of either Doom or Doom II, I can't remember which.

It was either this or Super Mario World, I can never remember.

this

i don't remember i guess it was dangerous Dave, or an old weird bomberman game which was on pc or maybe it was pitfall,
most certainly it was dangerous dave
and also
your first game was smw? now i can see the reason behind your name and trip fagging

Elevator Action

The first computer our family ever had came with this and a demo for marathon. Its a shame that not too many people care about this games, as its actually a pretty solid top down shooter.

Mom say's if i don't fight with kevin in 3rd period and at least get C's on my homework then she'll get me a ps4 when BF1 comes out.

Kevin would be so jealous.

Uh-oh

This

I still remember it as it was yesterday
My aunt had just come back form USA and brought a Playstation with her with Rayman Crash bandicoot and The legend of Xena.
I think i was 5 or someshit and after that it all went downhill

Super Mario World

The only game I had from 3 - 5 years old

It was either this or Diddy Kong Racing

I'll give you a hint: and I'm not being ironic

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

It was eiter Tetris on the game boy or Super Mario World, I don't really know. Maybe it was something else entirely.

Same here, user. I remember that it blew my fucking mind when I replayed it for the first time and a lot of things were different on the second playthrough.

fuck I loved those games

Probably like Math Blaster or something. My parents were way into edutainment games, I had shitloads of those as a kid. Math Blaster, Word Blaster, Zoombinis, Jump Starts...

If we're talking a non-edutainment game, probably either Metroid on my cousins original gray brick Gameboy or Breakout on a neighbors computer.

>mfw I'm 20 and my first console was my mom's colecovision

i also had pitfall, burger time and donkey kong, shit was cash

Lego Island?

Not even joking. My grandma had a copy and let me play it when I was 3 or 4.

This is as far back as I can remember.

I miss when consoles had built-in games.