>>353361621

You can shoot them in a video game but they can hang you in real life. Enjoy the "dream" half-breed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87qdmuOesRs
thinkprogress.org/white-supremacists-shoot-black-lives-matter-protesters-in-minneapolis-witnesses-report-4e33bf3fec7f#.b5hf9fgen
youtu.be/gp0Z0MTxt-w
youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg
snopes.com/fbi-warned-about-white-supremacists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/100/Hasty_Generalization
hitler-spinner.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reverse racism proves how tolerant WE are!

I'm glad this game is going to be dead on arrival according to the preorders.

I don't see why this is a big deal regardless.

>Shooting nazi-level "bad guys" in games is racist

Don't be a faggot.

>You can't shoot them in real life
wut

Vavra must be fucking mad seeing what have they done to his game.

If it was a Django Unchained video game it would be fucking radical. Just seems stupid in a Mafia game.

Oh, not the poor KKK...

>WE
>WUZ
>WIZARDS 'N DRAGONS 'N SHIT

Fuck 'em. They're the Niggers of the white man.

GOURANGA

SWEDEN YES the game

>WE want the minority audience who probably doesn't even play games

>Cred Forums suddenly is against the shooting for fictional people in videogames

What the fuck happened? This was never a problem when the White Man shot zombie niggers before, why is it a problem when some mulatto halfspic shoots some white ghost cosplayers?

This game is so racist.

It's funny because these are the devs

>be white guy
>feminists say that all white men are racists
>not really racist but they treat me like I am
>now feel sad seeing kkk gunned down as this now arbitrarily includes me
Fucking feminism. Even 4 years ago I wouldn't have cared, but now that I am lumped in with the kkk just because I'm a white guy that supports trump it seems like they're inadvertently putting me up there, getting shot. This is how divisive feminism is.

>that fucking exact same animation every single one of them dose

yeah good game

>Blackman

Wow, cultural appropriation much?

>the studio head is a Blackman
of COURSE.

What's funny about it?

You won't get very far. Entire towns are often in on it.

>It's funny because these are the devs

Are they in the KKK? then no its not funny

See people say it just a black protagonist it doesn't change anything, but then they do retarded shit like this.

user speaking the truth right here.

because Cred Forums has to be against everything all the time
especially the things that contradict each other

Change that to a BLM meeting and make it a white guy and its racist. Fuck double standards.

Most people would get pleasure from shooting the KKK in a video game. A minority audience would be pandering to Cred Forumscucks

What games let me shoot up BLM

>you can shoot people in a video game
fucking stop the presses

On the next episode of Cred Forumsball V:

>What? You Kill Nazis in this game? But they're white, reverse racism reverse racism!!!

Denuvo?

>whole game is some black power fantasy that revolves around killing white people

pretty funny it's made by white devs

WHITEYS GETTING BTFO LMAO

He's making the implication that since they're white its ironic that they would include content that is anti KKK.

I guess if you're white you shouldnt really be against white supremacy.

requesting that webm of the grenade throw at the meeting

If you want to shoot up a black gang go play Watch Dogs

>but then they do retarded shit like allowing you to fight a period-appropriate enemy that hasn't been portrayed in video games much before

While that's true, just because moronic niggers and cucked white men would complain about the reverse doesn't mean you have to be a chimp and act like them.

Be white.

Is the KKK really that big of a thing now.

Isn't the main protagonist half black and half white technically?

>Shooting up a racist hate gathering is wrong.
>Shooting up a race awareness gathering is okay though.

This must be either Cred Forums or bait or both

>boo hoo i am my expectations, woe is me
kys nigger

Jesus Christ, I've never seen more cuckable males.

Actually yes, there was a documentary about their recent resurgence. It's called KKK: The Fight For White Supremacy. It's pretty god.

>shooting a bunch of people in the back for no reason
Maybe that's why people don't like blacks?

Well that applies double to the webm then. Irl literally all of them would pull out their precious guns and shoot the shooter.

>Its a Cred Forums level

Didn't GTAIV have like some kind of system where they gave the models like muscles and bones to use and programmed behaviours and it made animations dynamically fitting what happened?

I think The Force Awakens does it too, why don't any other game have shit like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=87qdmuOesRs

>race awareness

HAHHAHHAHAJAJHAJAHAKKAJAKAKAJAJAJHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHA

>pop a few pussy cucks hiding behind bedsheets
>they scurry off in fear just like niggers and spics

okay lol

I'll wait for the white mod.

you mean the Force Unleashed?

lol what the fuck

You could already shoot KKK members in other games.

One notably is XIII. Cool thing in that game is that if you shot a member in the tip of the head, it still counted as a headshot somehow. Absolutely hilarious.

>I'm a white guy that supports trump
>supports trump

Found your problem.

All you did was make him albino you fucking mook

my point is that people were disingenuous when they said having a black protagonist wouldn't mean anything and it wouldn't be used as some half-assed political statement.

technically a KKK meeting is a "race awareness gathering" too.

Yeah whatever

looks black to me

HE'S SO WHITE
NO IIIM SOOOOO
BLACK QUARTERBACK IN ALL BLACK
ALBIIIINO

shouldnt you be in class?

>supports trump

Totally deserved. I can't wait for the day after the election so I can see all the butthurt.

Why are you such a faggot user? Did Uncle not kiss you on the bum when he was done cumming in it?

What half-assed political statement? That the KKK is bad and a non-white person has good reason to hate them? That it's okay to shoot dozens of people in a video game?

Yea, violent ones.

>cults

All trash that deserve death.

KEK

So shooting white mobsters is okay but shooting white racial supremacists is not?

I mean you were basically fighting them in Blood they just had different colored robes and the magic powers their dumb titles would suggest.

ok
when do we get to shoot black panther members?
give me that and i wont be mildly rustled

are the KKK even relevant anymore?
you just don't hear about them at all on the news or just anything.

its like the disappeared. i live in the NE of the US, so i don't probably ever have to deal with this shit

also, their meetings. do they just talk about how much they hate black people, black people stories and such? it just seems stupid.

So just like BLM?

WE DJANGO UNCHAINED NOW

TIME TO KILL US SOME CUM SKINS BOYS!

Literally 90% of those southern hicks would be packing

problem is that there are FAR less KKK "niggers" for the white population than real black nigger in the black population. cities boost this tremendously.

Elaborate.

>implying the nigger riots are not

YASSSSSSS KANG SLAY

Not all Southerners, you ignorant racist bigot

It still looks like a shitty generic open world game

>Game won't sell cause it is hot garbage
>Better put in some political messages inside to make sales

This type of marketing is simply the worst.

>none of them are packing
bullshit

We call that trailer trash, or in some cases rednecks.

I don't really care, it's a stupid sandbox game where you can shoot anybody, but the fact that this is in a trailer advertising the game is pretty tacky with how obviously political it is. It would be just as dumb and obnoxious if he were shooting up a Black Panthers meeting.

I wasn't interested in this game in the first place since everything about it screams "unpolished turd with no redeeming qualities", but I'm even less interested now that they're trying to politically pander.

>KKK gets shot in a game
>inadvertently putting me up there, getting shot.

Is this a clever troll?

>women gets raped in a game
>I feel like they are inadvertently putting me up there, to get raped
Which one of these would trigger you if said, faggot? It should be both.

>I'm a white guy that supports trump
Good thing he loves the poorly educated,hm?

This is completely area based though. Towns with active KKK rallies usually dont have black people turning the place into another chicago and vice versa.

don't remind me you FAGGOT!

>bait
>claims something else is bait
How meta can we go boys?

>the worst
It's actually the best.
The most volatile type of controversy.
Look at all the Mafia 3 and BF1 threads we have now.
Threads that wouldn't exist if it wasn't because they went out of their way to trigger people.

KKK
>does community fundraisers
>disaster relief
>litter pick up
>potluck dinners
>church service

BLM
>riots
>loots
>beats people up for disagreeing

I don't know user, if you're playing in germany during WW2, and you get to shoot nazis, is it really that political?

>rape in a videogame
This game would become a chewing toy for all the feminists from day one. Unless it's obscure or japanese.

thinkprogress.org/white-supremacists-shoot-black-lives-matter-protesters-in-minneapolis-witnesses-report-4e33bf3fec7f#.b5hf9fgen

So peaceful :^]

I can't think of many games where you indiscriminately unload on a bunch of unarmed Nazis.
I'm pretty sure his point is that both are wrong, mouthbreather.

Was mafia 1 or 2 about racial revenge stories and historical revisionism for modern morals or were they about italian criminals fighting each other?

Jesus christ are people actually offended by this? What a bunch of faggots.

Yeah. Like the ghostbuster movie right? People talk about the shit sure. But will they buy the game in the end? I highly doubt so. The game looks like shit and that is from their selected demo gameplay videos they dared to show us. I can't imagine how the actual game will look like.

>thinkprogress.org

You're alright user You're alright.

youtu.be/gp0Z0MTxt-w

So peaceful, totally just a race awareness group

what a bunch of weak jawed manlet cucks
>tfw would legitimately enjoy gunning down cletus and the backwoods hillboys in a game hearing their pained hyucks as they fall in the mud and mutter something hilariously racist
>tfw cant enjoy it because its reverse-racist pandering now

I want Cred Forums to leave, you're all a bunch of faggots.

What the fuck? Why do black people have to always resort to violence and hate?

Depends on where you go from state to state.
Some KKK people realize their group but they also understand what chapter their in.
Some chapters are just worse than others.
It's not like all of them are bad.
In comparison, the Hell's Angel's group in Georgia are pretty chill dudes who don't really do much other than drive on their motorcycles and help people every so often.
However, you go down south you'll encounter a more violent chapter.

>on a bunch of unarmed Nazis.
>KKK
>Unarmed

Don't make me laugh.

reminder you lost:

gamergate

brexit

elections 2016

why do liberals always lose, Cred Forums?

No, you troglodyte, because they're shooting back at you.

>someone disagrees with you
>kill them

Sure showed them

No feminists will find a way to ruin anime.

Those guys were from /k/ not the KKK

>someone disagrees with you
>shitpost on a chinese cartoon forum

Sure showed them

Ever been to Charlotte?

Because old ways best ways.
>implying progressivism
>implying liberals are being progressive and not psuedo-progressive

>Reverse racism
Nah senpai that's just racism. But shooting the KKK isn't racism.

And yet Hillary will win. You're an idiot if you think Trump has a chance.

>supports trump
Trump is a racist. You support a racist. Ergo you are a racist.

Seeing as Nathan Bedford Forrest was a kike I have no problem with this

And 90% of them would shit themselves and panic and not be able to effectively respond to someone suddenly coming up behind them with a full retard magdump.

Having a gun doesn't necessarily mean you can effectively do anything with it, and that's coming from someone that's passionately pro-2nd Amendment and always has at least one gun within reach at literally all times. Situational awareness, which these people in bedsheets apparently have none of, is just as important for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to being able to mentally prepare yourself.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

oh shit
not a proportional response at all

You can shoot nazis and commies, I ain't even mad.
Game still tripe though.

>we've had games where you kill Nazis for years
>finally we get a change of pace and can slaughter Klansmen
>Cred Forums is already this butthurt because they're literally offended that violent white supremacists are getting attacked
>Triggered much?????????

>be any kind of american
>get shot

kek you third worlders

Cant wait till you dumb faggots get BTFO

Holy shit it will be a glorious night on Cred Forums when Hilary.

lol good thing japs never care about this sort of criticism because women have no voices in their society

I know it would be. Just like, apparently, shooting the KKK triggers Trumpcucks.

In the age of outrage, nuance and self awareness are the first to die.

I want the fuck off this ride.

Why does it have to be even? The KKK is an organization that has undoubtedly committed many violent and brutal acts.

Why does the game need to be 'balanced' with another organization of the same type but a different race?

If I play a WW 2 game and only shoot Nazis, I don't complain that if I don't get the opportunity to shoot Japanese soldiers as well.

>be Czech
>make good game based on the MAFIA

>be Murican
>make a game NOT based on the MAFIA
>b-but your fighting against the mafia!
Like always this shows just how cancerous American devs are, and their shitty shills

The problem is that if the product is shit, you are going to get shit on.

Not to mention that what people saw were the awful trailers, no one paid attention to the trash the director or anyone else was saying on the internet.

>But will they buy the game in the end? I highly doubt so.
It depends, the point here is creating controversy, like what Marvel Comics did with Captain Hydra.
Now thay are doing it with race.

In games though, this is very different, because final quality is irrelevant, Fallout 4 is proof of this.
Market a game hard enough, it will sell.

Problem is, this kind of marketing only gets to political radicals, and none of these people are significant parts of the market, the biggest ones don't even know what the left or the right is.

So yeah, you get plenty of threads in Cred Forums, in Cred Forums, and maybe some SJW praising you on Twitter, but you don't get much else.

This is funny because games that included things that SJWs like, like trannies or race diversity were in games a lot of people bought, and loved, like Overwatch and Assassins Creed 4, and these didn't make any big deal that they had any of that.

What happens is that the reason why those games flop is because appealing to political radicals is a claim of desperation, when you have no ammo left in your gun.

Then again, BF1 for example will sell millions, so you can pull that off with big franchises, not with things like Mafia or Borderlands, or franchises that went through something like AC Unity.

I don't think you understand the concept of being "unarmed". Having a gun on your person doesn't make you "armed". You're only considered armed if you're brandishing a weapon and have intent to use it.

But that's not even relevant because the Klansmen being unloaded on in the game clearly don't have weapons.

I wonder if the hitbox will extend to the top of the hood.

Also, the KKK are just some shitty gang. Nobody cares.

Yeah they still exist, but it's not "real" KKK members which were historically mostly upper class politicians and slave owners, now they're just obnoxious whiners who only have hate for niggers in common and give the south a bad name.

Actually the studio is the same.

And?

>women have no voices in their society
Japan is no Sharia law my friend

>le videogames are not like in my le real life

Go shoot up a school if you want different animations, you backwarded waste of space americuck

How's 1912 treating you Cletus? The KKK hasn't been relevant since your great grandfather fucked his sister (your great grandmother). Your fat neckbeard ass is more likely to get killed by some black gangbanger, than some random Jamal is by the kkk.

I love how the cuck meme has gone so far that pretty much all a white dude has to do to get called a cuck is exist. Like it started in white supremacist movements and now it is decidedly anti-white, how do you fuck up THAT hard?

but why user? Cred Forums and Cred Forums merging has made things a hundred times more hilarious here
this, most bikers are totally bro-tier normal people who just like having that kind of communty, then you get those rare belligerent douchebags on wheels groups who you just want to plow your truck into anytime you see them on the road

In World at War you get the option to gun down surrendering German soldiers.

For the triggered Cred Forumsacks, remember to give MGSV a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg

>Blackman
>Urban

Nope,

>Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven is a third-person shooter video game developed by Illusion Softworks (now 2K Czech)

>Mafia III is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Hangar 13

w-we don't know man!
he could be alive, he was a toughguy!

maybe he'll show up, like raiden did in MGS2, surprising us, blowing DIND DU's head off and getting back to palling around with Vito!

BF1 will sell millions because of the Battlefield name. That is eat. Casual shiteaters don't give a fuck if a dindu is on the cover, they want to play the latest pleb shit game with their friends.

>KKK used to be a bunch of respectable folk
>now they're just a stereotype of the south

I'm sure all 4 of those people that actually buy this shit will enjoy it.

When's the last time an actual KKK rally with ghost costumes and burning crosses and wizards and dragons and shit actually happened IRL?
I posit that the real reason your "dreams have finally come true" is that such an event no longer exists in reality as much as you wish your boogeyman was real.

Isn't this game supposed to be about mafia?

>sparks heated debate
Yeah, among western watchers. Japan didn't give a shit, and Cross Ange only got more insane as series progressed.

KKK is a joke these days. What have they done in the past several decades?

That's what I mean, in the end, what matters is if the game is good or is part of a famous franchise.

These political baits will never have any effect apart from a bunch of people on the internet.

good point
now that i think about it, i doubt you could be aware of shit in those stupid hats, i mean seriously they must have like no peripheral vision or hearing triangulation at all in those

>head of studio is a jew

of course

>Blackman

wew

man, why is fluid gender a thing?
we used to just call it androgynous, like girls from the 70s you couldn't tell were maybe boys or not.

Those faggots got bored of Cross Ange after one episode, while it went on its merry way off the railway. So I doubt it.

>there will never be a game where you can wear KKK outfit and shoot a bunch of blacks

>but why user? Cred Forums and Cred Forums merging has made things a hundred times more hilarious here
Because Cred Forums is ruining my hobby. It's hard to talk about some games without Cred Forums shitters

You can just as easily go in to the hood in GTA and murder all the blacks you want.

"Respectable" is subjective, but continue being a faggot, see if I care.

>falseflagging + baiting
Worst part about neo-Cred Forums to be quite honest with you friends.

This, although i like games that set up neat scenarios that havn't been done before.

Anyways i wont get it just based on how shit mafia 2 was compared to 1. The only good part was the prison act.

>These political baits will never have any effect apart from a bunch of people on the internet.

Exactly why they are the worst. They generate the most noise which they think is good PR but it isn't. So all it does is cause a lot of shitposting on /v.

what the fuck are you on about? There are plenty of white men who aren't cucks, but the thing is, there is a very specific sort of beta male who is just a cuck. its an easy identifier. they tend to be a step above beta males and actually function in society.

I believe the other term is "nu-male"

It's like niggers playing the race card.
We didn't hire you because you're retarded. Not because you're black.

>why is fluid gender a thing?

Spoiler: It's not.

They traded their ghost costumes for the blue and badge

snopes.com/fbi-warned-about-white-supremacists/

there is KKK in america only, niggers in the other hands ...

Wow this look like utter shit

Not even the subject matter but the way it's laid out and presented. Look at that awful reaction animation they used for every single person to begin with.

>Upset about this
>Not upset about shooting up an airport in CoD

???

>implying nu-male and cuck aren't used interchangeably by and on everyone

That's still nowhere near the same as unloading on a bunch of unarmed civilians, hategroup or no. I hope I shouldn't have to explain that a wartime scenario with enemy combatants is a vastly different situation.

Grow some thicker skin if retarded uni students can make you feel like that holy shit what a weak willed faggot.

That's great to hear.
Moment that grand wizard fucked up, went tumbling down for them,

Then why isn't he shooting a blue rally in game?

WE WUZ MAFIOSO N SHEEEIT?

>women have no voices in their society
Japanese women just aren't batshit insane and have better things to do with their time than spark political debate over otaku shit.

>Cross Ange only got more insane as series progressed.

until the second half of the series went full retard. The series wasted an opportunity but I'm sure Fukuda to make more plans on doing more Cross Ange.

It's okay when white characters shoot things because it's labeled as patriotism or freedom fighting.

Is this what "black male power fantasy" like?

>the Niggers of the white man.

>dont have black people turning the place into another chicago
And thank God for that.

>study from 2006
>game set in the late 60's

If you're going to be a smartass at least try to be smart ;))))))) xD

Can I shoot down Black Panthers too?

This is what 98% of white men look like though.

Grow some balls. therightstuff . biz

come home, White man

Yes, Same as BLACKED porn.

In the end of course it's kikes who win.

The white actresses become cum dumps for black men and end up jobless and busted in their mid thirties with a terrible shameful past.

The black men are treated as fetishes and nothing more and in the real world they find they are not liked by white woman at all and that they were used as a fetish tool.

The white man loses because we have to endure BLACKED posters on this site.

are black brits niggers?
no

they don't ruin shit and go on riots breaking shit because of unknowns. let me know when we have a rodney king level of video of the man saying "please no, god, don't shoot me with that gun!"

Are you a child, or do you seriously not understand the difference in how these two situations are being presented?

The airport level is infamous due to the controversy born from it, and was portrayed as a vile, brutal, reprehensible terrorist act perpetrated by the game's primary villain/antagonist.

This is being committed by the hero/protagonist as something cool and awesome, and being used as a selling point for the game because "lol fuck raycissts"

Towns with KKK rallies are also usually poor shit holes.

hahahaha XD

holy fuckin' lol

why is Cred Forums so full of libtards? I though Cred Forums hating was just a way to keep them from derailing the threads into race bait but it seems like there are a lot of people genuinely upset by their memes. Actually, its not really that surprising because Cred Forums is the board with the lowest average poster age

>androgynous
>i dont look enough like either gender for people to tell, mostly not my fault, i still have a gender
>gender-fluid
im a gigantic degenerate whore-thing who cant decide what it wants to shove in itself from one day to the next, and the words bisexual and weird arent good enough for my specialsnowflakeism and i just want it all and want to look like a horrible pre-pubescent mid-transition clown
hormone filled processed foods and plastic leeching and contraceptive contaminated water are a hell of a drug user

I hope that kid gets hanged by the dick until he is dead

>they don't ruin shit and go on riots breaking shit because of unknowns
2011 son
I'd say about 50% of blacks fit into the definition of "niggers" though. Not quite US levels, and they can usually come back into the real world once their low-budget budget gangbanger fantasy gets boring.

Fuck off Cred Forums.

The game play is shit
It has that generic see through walls cuz muh special powers bullshit
And you get to kill THA RACISS WHITE MAN WHO OPPRESS US AND OWE US NIGGUH
at least in GTA V it highlighted black on black crimes
This is absurd
According to this game every white person in the southern united states was a raciss
I'm a racist white man from Texas but that's besides the point
Fuck niggers

Name one game that sold well by pandering to anti-white elements.

This seems kinda eerie to be something that you would want to promote.

I'm black and I have no problem getting into the role of a white character, or other white power fantasies like GTA or the other Mafia games. I watched Inglorious Basterds and had no issue with it being a Jewish power fantasy.

Is this really this big of a deal? Do some of you really believe that there's no way you'll be able to enjoy this game, or at the very least it's plot because the main character is black, you can massacare the KKK and that webm with the grenade looks shitty?

baka

WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHIET

Did you just forget about this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

>Cred Forums is ruining my hobby
>implying Cred Forums wasnt ruining your hobby just as much before
same amount of shitposting user
at least its a new kind of shitposting now so its at least mildly interesting

I dont go to Cred Forums

Just in the shitty or rural parts of the country, but you wouldn't understand, since the entirety of your country is shitty.

Threads like these make me wonder why I bother coming here. You lot truly are a disgusting group of human scum.

>meanwhile in spain you see kkk parades every year
>supported by the goverment

>that generic see through walls cuz muh special powers bullshit

mafia 2 never had that shit
fuck you batman, you made that shit standard!

Yeah, m8, they're fine. They just behead guys occasionally. No biggy.

downvoted

>when the redpil hits

You'd have to find a pretty tall tree desu, probably has a huge, fat, glistening black cock

>Django Unchained video game
fuck why doesn't something like this exist

he get arrested hopefully?

This is either bait or liberal cucktard.

You can't honestly believe BLM isn't anything more than black supremacist movement masquerading as muh police brutality

Nice get
This is exactly it. Games that aim themselves at the "SJW" (for lack of better word) crowd are consistently failures.
The two best examples would be that Revolution 60 game and Battleborn. Plus there's practically zero interest in the new Watchdogs game.

>support a man who says that abusing corporate loopholes makes him fit to lead the country.
I bet you use cuck as a catchphrase too.

>ALL cuckfaced nu-males

What a surprise.

>Cred Forums shitposting
>new
Their shitposting was what made Anita that famous to begin with.

>occasionally
>one occurence

exactly user
what the fuck happened to us all
its like theres some kind of testosterone deficiency pandemic
i bet not even half of them can grow a proper beard

WE

There is no "redpill" you fucking parasite.

Theres a group of sheltered basement dwellers who neither know anything of the world nor concern themselves to try.

Why dont you head back to them

you mean sandniggers, not black people, but with british accents that always confuse me. like if DAHRNEL got some fucking culture.

Killing surrendering combatants is a war crime. Personally I'd say they're about equal in vileness.

Oh I get it.

Subtle.

dont worry user, thats what muslims are for
europe will get just as hard brutal ass-enriching as america dont worry

hes in jail now iirc
left the white fuccboi blind on one eye or something

>growing a beard
>not a cuck trend

Pick one

>Theres a group of sheltered basement dwellers who neither know anything of the world nor concern themselves to try.

So the US government and FBI is part of these basement dwellers that are "spreading racist lies" then?

>this is what a white man looks like in america.

hehe

terms like nigger and anti-PC bants have been here for awhile, predating the faggotry on both sides of Anita's anal ragnarok.

despite what these newly sensitive fucks like to believe calling someone a nigger isn't a Cred Forums thing.

or do you need a fucking safe space?

>tfw social justice is finally showing up in muh games

>around blacks
>relaxing

Kid got what was coming. I hope he learned from it.

really makes you think

don't bother, you are talking to some invader whose paranoia can only be subdued by him trying to undermine white identity

well time to find a new hobby.

or maybe Cred Forums and Cred Forums just arent so different after all
top kek

can i get some good sources on this pic instead of racist sites?

Thought it was Cred Forums that made her famous.

>turning your back when a nigger is around

Lesson learned.

There's a large Cred Forums crossposting on all boards. Newfriends act appalled by this.

ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

nope, it's mad by faggots in San Francisco

I sincerely hope no one here is going to buy this shitty game, have you niggers seen the fucking gameplay?

--. .-. . .- - / -... .- .. - / -- .- - .

Being a nigger, I guess you don't have the intelligence to appreciate the irony here. The message the devs are trying to get across here seems to be "FUCK THE KKK, FUCK RACISTS". But the act of the player, a nigger, indiscriminately opening fire on a bunch of Klansmen and murdering them in cold blood only serves to validate the KKK's views that niggers are a dangerous element that should be removed from society.

That the devs themselves don't seem to understand this shows how far up their own asses they are.

And the game looks like a big pile of shit regardless. The gameplay videos have the consistent quality of making me want to vomit. This politicized bullshit is just diarhettic icing on the turd. Get some better taste, nigger.

My wife's boyfriend, Treyshaun, just pre-ordered due to this.

>"spreading racist lies"

Who are you quoting?

Blacks do commit more crimes and thats a fact. Except YOU on the other hand are more than likely not affected by this crime due to the fact that majority of it is commited in the most shittiest of areas throughout the states.

This is why i called you sheltered. Observing internet infographics in suburbia and actually living in crime stricken places like chicago or memphis are two different things.

that Kay was a racist shit and didnt invite any of the black kids?

around blacks never _____

Do blacks think that the KKK is still a force in America and commits hate crimes?
You're more likely to find violence committed by Black Panthers or BLM than the KKK

DELETE THIS

>vikings were cucks
>arabs are cucks
>lumberjacks are cucks
although jesus was pretty damn cucky

>What the fuck happened?

Most of old Cred Forums was replaced by a bunch of no fun allowed, easily triggered little bitches that probably don't even play video games.

none, SJWs don't buy video games, and black people are not going to buy this game either.

Why do they do this?

I don't have a problem with shooting Burgers in general but I know they'd NEVER allow you to shoot Black Panthers.

>thinking any of this is relevant

Do you have brain damage, user?

You can shoot Haitians and this other black gang.

>when will they learn?

>aiding niggers
Not even once.

best to stick to older games lad

This

Yes. That's the current narrative.

brexit and gamergate weren't either liberal or conservative

stop thinking in us vs them binary it makes you look stupid

Because Cred Forumsyps are just right-wing SJWs, user.

None of that shit matters, nowadays beards are worn primarily by numales

DUDE KILL WHITEY LMAO

This looks like fucking pre-war and post-war pics.

Wouldn't you want a leader who knows the ins and outs of loopholes to close them rather than a bumbling senator who has no clue about finance? It's why computer companies hire hackers you idiot, it's the same thing

Only one of them has glasses and a beard.

Nothing were posting is related to the thread no because its devolved into shitposting

Everything i just posted is directly related to you though and your post.

butthurt jungle monkey is visibly butthurt. also fun fact: incest is much more prevalent among niggers than among all other races - this even includes stinking islam sand monkeys

it's a boogyman at this point
KKK has been a non-entity for decades now, they were most relevant between the 1870s-1920s and plummeted after that

>people rally
>LOOK, THEY ARE BEING DESTRUCTIVE

hehehe, what a small world Cred Forumscucks live in

>thinkprogress.org

KEK, good one mate, I work in the local county court house in the legal process but apparently I have no clue how the world works

>brexit wasn't either liberal or conservative

It was definitely conservative, mate

holy shit

that is just sad
i mean, not ONE of the black kids gradated, not even one of the girls, who at least have a higher chance because they aren't fucking gangbangers?

Kek

i'm sure you weep for all the enemies you kill in video games lmfao you fucking moron

Gamergate wasn't but half the reason it failed was cause of the attempts to be non offensive instead of just going on the attack.
Brexit was fairly conservative because it was a political decision with the most conservative major party spearheading it.

yeah because white have never beheaded people. or shot children.

this
Cred Forums isnt a "quarantine" board
you havent locked those posters in their room, its more like the cigar room where all the posters go when they dont feel like talking about dining room suitable subjects anymore and feel more like some serious shitposting
sometimes they just let it out at the dining table anyways depending on who else is sitting at it
honestly its probably the same with mlp

I hate that people think this
wahh i rolled ez mode in real life but i still have to tryyy wahhhh

Honestly the kkk stuff is probably the best part of the game. Whites like myself are mad that a nig is playing as a Mafioso. It is fairly jarring cultural appropriation.

>Reverse search and find several articles about this

What boggles me is that this isn't even from a decade ago. This is in the last five years. What a shithole.

this, white trash, the lot of them, give the rest of us a bad name
Canadians are not humans lad, also they literally repaired the city the day after the riot

>Everything i just posted is directly related to you though and your post.

No it isn't.

Niggers are violent and degenerate fucktards as a general rule, nothing you posted takes away from that and saying "well if you live in a good area you will be less likely to have crime committed against you" is incredibly irrelevant.

Not today. The game takes place in the 60's.

>White guilt has whites eternally cucked

Same reason you (supposedly) shower everyday and use a fork to eat.
Cultural beliefs.

man, this shit is just uncalled for, but then again, they don't have to pay for taxes to fix all that shit like most working americans will.

i think, when this shit happens, we should get a free pass to just break their shit. cars, homes, etc etc all insurance free.

you want to fuck up cop cars and shit, you'll pay for it, just at a later date and time.

>wife's boyfriend
>wife's son
this shit gets me every time
and it really shouldnt

>ez mode in real life
he's not a woman

>act appalled

It's always amusing to see someone shouting Cred Forums go back to the Cred Forums posters then parroting their own political ideology somewhere in there.

does this game have anything to do with the mafia at all?

The KKK are democrat plants. So they can spread the boogyman of racism and racial divide.

it's all autism and newfags, I just ignore it.

BLACK mafia

Explain how Trump is a racist.

Sorry SENPAI most people don't read Norse code ;-)

They're really not. I'm not saying it's not a crime, but you're pretty fucking stupid if you think it's comparable to killing a bunch of unarmed civilians.

Those enemy combatants may have killed your friends. They may have tried to kill you. They may take up arms again in the future. They may kill you or your friends in the future. It's not justified, but it is reasonable.

like the 10 year old son trump has who is a computer whiz?

The man comes up before the nation that he is aspiring to lead and says, "Yeah, so I did the ethically wrong thing to make more money. Therefore when I come to power, I am going to make that thing ironclad.
This will make more businessess come to america because instead of investing in higher quality labor, we will just make them give less taxes."

I'd play both. It'd be a pleasure to shoot everyone who annoys you.

Poverty was a mistake.

Destroying mafia, apparently. Otherwise no

>are black brits niggers?
>no

user, put some clothes on, your ignorance is showing.

Black "brits" have disproportionately high crime rates, act like retards and have the same shit-tier culture as American blacks.

Only exceptions are certain Nigerian immigrants.

>Mafia 3 is proudly backed by Hillary Clinton, go girl !

>4 years
i like how it gets so much darker and more overcast in each pic too

It's very hard to ignore it when they shitpost and derail a lot harder than the so called Cred Forums posters.

All you'd be doing is killing 15 federal agents and 3 stormfags.

If you really need to be explained why you are a racist then you are a racist.

>vidya thread
>ends up being a Cred Forums image dump
Why do whities get so easily buttflustered?

>manufacturing hub for cars
>loses it's major industry
>becomes a shithole
really makes you think.

>not forcing all niggers to Liberia was a mistake

fixed that for you, the poorest populations in the U.S. are white and their crime rate doesn't reach the black's by any stretch of the immagination.

Fuck to inflate white crime rates in the U.S., hispanics and blacks are often counted as white.

i love that
ya know, hating on "white people" that could be polish, german, spanish etc etc.

white isn't a single race because southern americans did bad things in the 1700s.

If you really believe that you need to get out more.

Oh are you seriously arguing that Hillary "my campaign team and entire DNC got hacked despite multiple warnings by the NSA to step it up" would be better in cyber security?
Or Hillary "I will treat a cyber attack as a military action" would be fucking safe for the planet?

>one city is invested in
>another isn't
>IT'S THE BLACKIES

he said mean things once
please be satire
no kidding, whatever happened to ignoring threads you don't like? We have filters for a reason

>said the whitey

60% of slaves in the US were owned by black farmers

>monkies
based.

>WAAHHH HE DID SOMETHING ETHICALLY QUESTIONABLE BUT IT WAS STILL TECHNICALLY LEGAL

There isn't a man in the world that wouldn't do the same in his position and you are a horrible businessman and shouldn't handle money if you do otherwise. He used the working system to his advantage, like any smart person would. If you want someone to blame, go to Congress for writing the rules, not the person who used the rules to his advantage.

Do any of you give a shit about the subjects in this thread at all?

So basically you have no argument.

>Niggers are violent and degenerate fucktards as a general rule

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/100/Hasty_Generalization

If you arent going to be reasonable i might as well call you a 'nigger' due to your lack of competency.

> incredibly irrelevant

how is the fact that most crime is committed in the worst states "incredibly irrelevant"? Detroit Chicago, South Florida, Memphis, Oakland. This where the majority of the crime is because these are the most shitty poverty stricken places in the U.S

It doesnt take a genius to figure this out though use your brain for once and read between lines instead of regurgitating info-graphics from Cred Forums with no post hand critical thought.

They need a safe space

You do realize that there is no money in Detroit because niggers don't pay taxes, right ?

>He learned about clearing up the airways with bleach solution through a friend at school

Sounds like his friend was a 4channer.

You're the guy thinking your beard makes you as manly as a lumberjack or a viking.

Literally the thinking of a teenager.

>But the act of the player, a nigger, indiscriminately opening fire on a bunch of Klansmen and murdering them in cold blood only serves to validate the KKK's views that niggers are a dangerous element that should be removed from society.
That's the morale of American History X I got at the end, despite the director clearly having the opposite in mind when he shot the film.
>be stormfag nazi ubermensch who hates niggers and kikes for ruining society
>do society a favour and pop a couple of them
>get busted for it and land in prison
>find out not all niggers are bad because...yeah because of what exactly? because some lanky dindu beta was able to get a chuckle out of you?
>totally change your world view because Chris Rock is such a fanny guy xD
>get out of prison
>life seems to be moving forward again
>your little brother gets shot buy a subhuman ape monkey stinking nigger
>the end

>implying I was talking only about America

dude its like don't breathe in that last pic

fucking steven lang is gonna get you with his turkey baster full of cum!

I grew up in the Bayou with a familial split because one side of the family tried to lynch the someone on the darker side of the family. Guess what meetings they went to regularly?

I've been dream of this scenario arriving in a video game for a long time.

yeah. we will just let trump jnr fix america's cyber security when he finally begins to use Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

only one faggot in here said he was racist.
He isn't. Too much of an egotist to do anything but love himself.

He's guilty of being a fucking blowhard.

Next debate if he can do more than just shit on his opposition he stand to improve.

faggots from Cred Forums could've argued better than him.

Blacks need a safe space from our racist white supremacy society.

Ange deserved it for being such a stuck up bitch 2bh

Ya'll are focusing on the wrong damn thing

>hangar 13 games
>hanger

Thats atechan then

Its literally a rightwing hugbox for only Cred Forums and Cred Forums now the stormfags killed every other board

I always feel somewhat bad for this guy

>Retarded and just wants to help out his daughter
>Sounds like he feels sincere remorse

But at the same time, this man should not be at medical school

>when your dad tries to lynch your mom
jesus user

yes, and trump said that he would make rules more like that because reagan was so good for the american middle class.

Truly a great visionary.

of course not.

what do you mean user, that was only....

oh

oh god

it wasn't anymore than less than 10 years ago!

it's true in literally every other country as well, in let's say France, Arabs and Africans who live in suburban ghettos are less poor than white people who live in rural areas, and have billions poured into them every year, yet their crime rates is like 6000% higher than that of the natives

I don't think you get it.
All multi million dollar businesses exploit the loophole he was referring to.
As a business owner, your earnings are getting taxed to fucking hell. When you earn them, when you have to pay your employees, property tax, corporate tax and so on. It goes through a LOT of taxes before it reaches your pocket.
Because of this, there are legal loopholes that exist in order to not have those earnings reported as income tax so they don't get hit for ANOTHER 40% of it. Most business owners use these loopholes because they're already getting taxed to hell and back.
So when Trump is saying he doesn't pay income taxes because he's smart, he's politely saying "no, I don't ALSO pay income taxes because that would be fucking stupid of me when I legally don't have to"

You say that, but literally all those devs just look like regular-ass white guys to me. All a white guy has to do to be considered a beta nu-male cuck is fucking exist, and it's hilarious. No one hates white men more than you wannabe Nazi faggots.

That picture really isn't indicative of much. Maybe the niggers just didn't care to go take a picture with their first grade teacher, maybe the white kids don't associate with the niggers thus they were never invited, maybe the niggers moved away, and maybe the niggers didn't graduate.

Sheltered white males always act this way on the internet though.

>It's another insecure neckbeards claiming to be intelligent but are still dumb racists episode

Foolish nigger. You can't kill ghosts.

you know desu here...

white women look hot getting fucked by black guys.

who cares about our blonde hair and blue eyes anyways? most of you guys don't even have this. I mean I do but most white guys on Cred Forums aren't blond hair and blue eyed.

I mean, all KKK members deserve to die painful deaths. Go back to your safe space if that triggers you.

>Blackman
Well that explains it

Is this an optional event?

No, he'll just hand it off to people that know it better than he does.
Again, Trump just gets the best people for the job. He's not saying he'll handle it himself.

Well his poll numbers went up post debate, so he did something right.
And if you think Trump is an egotist compared to "WAHHHHH IT'S MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT" then you are beyond deluded.

>open fire with an automatic directly into a crowd of people in white
>literally no one looks like they got hit

Calm down, don't make the Alt-Cuck cry. This is his safe space.

>people without jobs don't pay taxes
>meanwhile, corporations evade taxes
>niggas be wrong, send em bak to wheh dey came frum, general motors yiiiieeehaaaaa

WoW, it's almost a coincidence.

>b-but white people commit crime too!
Yeah, no shit. This is where I remind you that blacks statistically commit a disproportionate amount of crime everywhere they go and you stop pretending to have an argument.

>Implying that isn't what most video game designers look like
Yea there's a lot of over lap between how a weak nu males and weak video game nerds look

The only reason Reagan wasn't good for the middle class is because our spending didn't go down.
Reagan economics work when you lower spending, because then guess what, lowering taxes doesn't magically increase debt when spending has also been lowered.

A good chunk of hentai and doujin artists are women. They're just as depraved as the male japs

>it's a blame whitey for why we commit crimes episode

then were is my infograph shutting black people up about shit? i just want them to stop blaming things that happen now on something that existed 200 years ago.

do the jews blame the egyptians for making their slave ancestors build the pyramids still? which, if you want to say, is WAY harder than farming fucking cotton and probably worse conditions.

its just that blacks weren't saved by plagues and such, just by a SINGLE WHITE MAN.

just

just like the jews were, a single white man...

my god...

anons, im on to something, if you don't hear back im probably fucking dead.

>dey dumb cuz they rayciss
i'm not racist but you are a fucking idiot if you don't see why some people are. If you're white and you have a daughter and she gets raped by niggers of course you are going to either distrust or flat out hate black people, and on the flip side, if you were a black guy who had a family member lynched by a white mob, of course you would hate or distrust white people.

I'm curious.
Why do you believe that?

>projecting because your nanny state took away your natural rights

>why are you so mad? Some kind of America complex? Did an inner-city Chicago bull fuck your girl while on vacation?

It's funny how liberals are so devoid of creativity or intellect that they just mimic insults that have an impact on them.

yeah, that's Cred Forums.

His entire economic policy is based on that. Giving tax breaks to MNCs so that american labor might become more competitive.

Hillary's plan is better for the long term simply because she says she will invest in education and a more skilled workforce, while streamlining the corporate structure.

>muh kkkorporations

He said he would close obviously stupid loopholes and rework the current system but also have benefits for companies to stay here rather than relocate. Have you even listened to his policies or are you just spouting sound bites that CNN told you?

It's a moment of triumph for social justice, so it'll probably be part of the main storyline.

Likely right after the mission where you team up with Rosa Parks and mow down cops with a bus. You know, just like the Mafia games you grew up with.

You're claiming that black people commit crime because of being black, which is irrefutably wrong. The pigment in a persons skin doesn't have any impact on their likelihood to be a criminal.

>The only reason Reagan wasn't good for the middle class is because our spending didn't go down.
How can someone be this classcucked?

yeah, but that isn't the case for western artists or if they are they downplay it.

fuck, i want to talk to women about huge tits and shit, but they always are angry about it. i want a qt artist wife who will draw huge tits and love it, dammit

why do you think their tv shows are failing miserably, it's all the same shit now. It ended when Jon Stewart retired and they are trying to ride his coat-tails

>It's a game made in San Francisco episode

I have my reasons.

I'm assuming you don't believe that though. Why is that?

>smug anime girl
>accusing people of being butthurt
You are literally SEETHING

>trump gets the best people for the job
which is fine when running a corporation, not a country. A leader builds consensus and acts with other people with different viewpoints so that they can work together for a more common and long term goal than next year's profits.

dahnisha looks like something fucked her in the womb. she just GOT DAYMN ugly son

>Get btfo
>Doesn't reply to the guy who made him his bitch.

This guy just solved racism with one fucked up trick. Really makes you think.

Damn someone loves to slurp up the (You)s like a pig!

Some really hardcore cucks made this game
I cant wait for it to tank in sales

>invest in education
America already spends more on education than the rest of the world and gets fucking zero return of investment. Investing in education would be pissing even more money away

>consumer based economy
>lets reduce spending :DDD

the jews literally never made the pyramids. Stop getting information from sunday school and MGM.

>why do cops go for their guns soo fast?

in the end she's still kind of a stuck up bitch

she's a great character and deserves more series entirely on her

>frogposter """""rebuttals"""""

This game is set in the 50's though. BLM didn't exist.

>His entire economic policy is based on that. Giving tax breaks to MNCs so that american labor might become more competitive.
False
He wants to give tax breaks to all people in the US, of all brackets in order to give tax relief to those that need it, and allow business owners more money to hire new employees. This would be funded by closing certain corporate loopholes for tax evasion, ending outdated social programs like social security etc. Additionally, he would do the thing that liberals and Republicans have fucking REFUSED to do for decades, and that is establish a more significant tax for American business owners that use oversea factories to import product into the US in order to get past certain taxes and minimum wage laws.

>Hillary's plan is better for the long term simply because she says she will invest in education and a more skilled workforce, while streamlining the corporate structure.
Are you insane?
Hillary's plan includes no decreases in spending, only increases in spending. It includes no tax breaks for any class of people, only tax increases for the wealthy. Taxes that can easily be evaded anyway.
Hillary's plan is not sustainable long term. It will simply require another tax hike the next time they want to make new social programs.

What is with Americans and your 'us and them' attitudes about everything. It doesn't matter what label you stick on someone, it won't change the validity of their argument.

Finally, a game where black lives matter.

jesus fuck, story?

What if you are white and your daughter gets raped by white people, are you going to hate white people? So everything is about race huh.

Really makes you think...

Prove it wrong.
Reagan's main problem above all else, along with Bush's problem (both of them) was that they increased spending and decreased taxes. If you lower taxes you need to lower spending. If you increase spending you need to increase taxes.

>it's not fine to get the best people for the job when running the country

They did, under the name Black Panthers.

If you guys weren't so racist you would realize that black people have a legit reason to be angry. I'm glad the UN agrees that you guys owe blacks reparations. It is long overdue.

I watched the entire debate. Hillary was the one who said something about streamlining the corporate tax laws and eliminating loopholes. Trump was all about
>muh china and mexicans taking our jobs because of high corporate taxes.

use this next time user
here read this, especially the top right paragraph, which you probably wont, and sit the fuck down

so who did, other egyptians?
i fucking don't know man, all i remember is sunday school shit because they just say that they were built in HS, not by whom, because god in school doesn't belong.

so what?

>a leader should not get the best people for the job
Lol dumb libcuck

>these stromweenies throwing baby tantrums

What's the matter? Can't take some of your heat?

Rookie mistake.

>don't invest in education and a skilled work force
yeah, all those degrees of women's studies are really important.

I wasn't talking about the debate you moron, I was talking about Trumps Policies. You are only going to get shit slinging at the debate and you are a moron if you rely on that to make your decision.

No, I'm actually curious.
Let's hypothetically say the KKK and violence from them is actually statistically severely down. They're an extremist group that demonstrates but they aren't violent.

That's how I understand the figures right now anyway. You still want to violently kill people like that? Who aren't violent but are openly racist?

Why?

Look at these racist women trying to steal this fine gentlemen's handbag.

>lets reduce spending
Yes, lets reduce unnecessary government spending. We're not a socialist state, we're a capitalist state, so let's fucking act like it.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?
Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.
This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.
This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.
Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.
Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.
NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

That's fine, so long as you recognize the fact that that puts you on the same moral level as those KKK members. Lower, in fact, as most KKK members don't want to painfully eradicate niggers so much as live separately from them.

no you distrust people in general
if you don't trust your own race then who can you trust? You still ignored how it's a completely valid reason for someone being a racist.
Don't act like you've never stereotyped anyone

>Sheltered basement dwelling nerds being able to take heat.

>the cop died

source?

its not our fault, we weve been trained to think like that
also, the ratio of serious Cred Forumsposting to shit/pol/sting has gone far off in this thread, and it not funny anymore

Nah, it was one grandad's brother trying to lynch biological grandad on adoptive grandad's behalf (but not behest). Shit happened in the 60s and there's still plenty of bad blood and potential murder in the wings.

Coal burners, not even once.

>tfw repilled nigga

Line of Duty Deaths: 93
9/11 related illness: 1
Aircraft accident: 1
Animal related: 1
Assault: 2
Automobile accident: 15
Drowned: 2
Gunfire: 40
Gunfire (Accidental): 1
Heart attack: 5
Motorcycle accident: 6
Stabbed: 1
Struck by vehicle: 5
Vehicle pursuit: 3
Vehicular assault: 10

protect our boys...... you never know when you could be one of the *sniff* 40 (almost half of which are just straight up dogs).........

Figured as much

I think it's hilarious how loud Cred Forums shitters cry whenever 1% of their shit gets thrown back at them.

Which is all "investing in education" encourages.
Let the dumb liberals that rake up $50k in debt for a libarts degree fucking suffer. Their experience serves as a warning for others and encourages people to take STEM majors more often, or go into a trade.

There was that article or whatever where some reporter and a BLM ""activist"" went out to do some police exercise stuff where they had to handle various mock situations. They all ended up getting "shot" because of how unprepared they were for the actor taking his gun out etc.

their brain runs on binary.
its' pretty adorable desu.

egyptian freemen who were paid for their labor. The cost was so cheap because the KANGZ owned all the raw material.

The bible really doesn't have too much archaeological evidence behind it.

Jesus was the most uncucked one, obviously you haven't been following the last 2000 years of history very closely

BRD

whelp, thats ANOTHER point against the bible...

>If you kill them, you'll be just as bad as them!

I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT

>400+ posts
>This thread is still alive.
Are the mods asleep?

>a country should be run exactly like a corporation.
he flip flops on his policies all the time. He was asked a direct question at the debate. "How would you increase the prosperity of americans?"
He went on a long rant about mexico and bold decision making.

>HE

>make a game NOT based on the MAFIA
I'm not defending Mafia III since that's probably a piece of crap, but not all mafia are Italian/Sicilian Mafia. Russian Mafia, Albanian Mafia, fucking Jewish mafia... A organized organisation of black criminals would still be called a mafia, even if fighting other mafias.

That said, shit like Cosa Nostra are 100 times cooler and would have made a better backdrop for the game.

Right and wrong. Only right because being a nigger is more than just pigmentation. I mean, it's not like if I went and got really tan, I'd be more likely to commit crime. That's just absurd.

Wrong because when economic status is controlled, blacks are still far more likely to commit crime than any other racial group.

So it's a race thing since i can't trust the blacks because the whites are untrustworthy.
I agree with you, it's reasonable for me to hate Nelson Mandela because some white girl was raped by black people.
I stereotype people all the time.

Just play Ethnic Cleansing faggot

It's funny because Career Politicians are absolute cancer and idiots like you vote for them

If you kill them aren't you just as bad? If not worse?

I mean, sure, they might've lynched one or two niggers, which is "bad", but they've mostly just burned crucifixes and talked shit about negroes.

Yet you slaughter 20+ of them in cold blood with a machine gun?

Who's the real monster?

>hurr those whites beez so raciss an sheet
>all dey do is kill us blacks, we want equality and peace!
>let's make a game where you play as a nigger and shoot up a bunch of white people!

Like clockwork. Btw, there are blacks, latinos, even fags are allowed in the KKK.

>if you don't trust your own race then who can you trust?
>basing trust on race, not the individual

haahahahhahahahhah

He fucking started neoliberalism and the outsourcing of jobs.
You can hardly get more damaging to the middle class.

You should have seen Cred Forumss damage control after the debate.
Stormfags were literally crying and spamming internet polls for Trump.

the amerilards in this thread will declare war on you though.
King James Bible is LITERALLY THE WORD OF GOD

I didn't say that.
I asked a question.

didnt jesus hang around with a literal whore?
also the whole turn the other cheek thing is pretty god damn cucky

>>a country should be run exactly like a corporation.
Yes, actually. Corporations value efficiency and results above feefees. Running this country like a corporation is what we fucking need right now.

>"How would you increase the prosperity of americans?"
>He went on a long rant about mexico and bold decision making.
Maybe you should have paid attention, because he was talking about corporations leaving the US to avoid taxes and minimum wage laws. This leads to higher unemployment and lower prosperity. He then discussed ways to bring them back, as well as stop them from leaving.

Worse than them, because they're not wannabe psychopathic murderers like you are.

Pre-order literally and unironically cancelled.

>killing members of a hate group is racism

I'm not gonna trust my own race just because it's my own, I'm gonna statistically trust the one most statistically trustworthy.

Because that actually makes sense.

13% of the population in america commit 52% of the crimes
Guess who?

Race is literally the first filter for trust.
You're a fool if it's the only one you use, of course.

>a country already being treated like a business shouldnt be run by a businessman

>people who have experience in running the country shouldn't be allowed to run the country.
>hotheaded people who offer simple solutions to everything should be allowed to run the country instead.

Of course, that was also horrible.
I never claimed to like Reagan or post Reagan Republicans. Trump is a good refresh of the Republican party back to what it was before Reagan.

I posted earlier about why what you said isn't true. Look up "KKK: The Fight Fot White Supremacy" it's a new documentary about what the KKK is up to these days.

goddamn you faggots are easy to bait.

reverse racism would be a total acceptance of people of any race

>can't even talk about the game without a internet race war breaking out

And I asked you one, and you don't even have the decency to answer it. Why don't you think the KKK should be murdered?

that only makes any sense if your default trust setting is absolutely none

fuck dude moar

>Have a tipped wage
>My face when it's always the nigs that stiff me, and they never tip more than the change in their pocket at the time if that
That's when I knew SJWS were fucking retarded.

>we want the minority audience with only an attention span for arcade fighting or racing games

On a story-driven single player game. Yeah, no wonder the preorders are through the basement.

Yes yes, lets just forget the hate crimes committed by the apes in Milwaukee and Charlotte very recently...

>efficiency and results over feefees.
which is good when you are caring about profit, not so good when you are trying to ensure a higher standard of life for your citizens.

Yes, his entire proposal was
>I will cut the corporate tax from 35% to 15%. This will bring american jobs back to america.
American labor costs are also incredibly high compared to the cheap price of consumer goods that people depend upon. How is he going to compete with sweatshops in china?

>implying stormweenies will care

>Poverty = Crime
When will this meme end?

Here's a question for you, how come black neighbourhoods tend to be stuck in poverty?

>Race is literally the first filter for trust.

>git gown niggah, let mie dye as a racist cuck

rip medusa

kek.

There is no individual in the land of the free.

>all these replies

Please guys, keep crying

>enemy models change the more you damage them

What game is this?

Because they need mo money for them programz?

I hope this game wins GOTY, mostly because the butthurt will be legendary. Couldn't give a shit about the game itself, looks like another 5/10 at best GTA clone.

>tfw PS2 Godfather never will get a sequel

REALLY GETS MY NOGGIN JOGGIN

>when you are free, you are part of the collective.

It's reasonable to hate Mandela for turning white and based South Africa into a literal third world hellhole.
Abolishing Apartheid was a mistake.

>minorities dont even play video games
>sony and nintendo sold 60 million consoles to nothing but niggers and weebs

have you seen the average evo or smash tournament, its like 99% black people

I was hoping for the cucktard to reply.

>which is good when you are caring about profit, not so good when you are trying to ensure a higher standard of life for your citizens.
You don't get it do you.
When profits go up, when jobs go up, when unemployment goes down.
That's when you see a higher standard of living.
You don't need a fucking socialist state built on 2nd grade economics to see a higher standard of living, quite the opposite actually since socialism always leads to shitty standards of living.

>American labor costs are also incredibly high compared to the cheap price of consumer goods that people depend upon. How is he going to compete with sweatshops in china?
It's a little thing called import tax.
Yea, barebones t-shirt manufacturers won't come back here, but tech companies will.

Fun fact: Blackman is a (((Jewish))) surname.

Enjoy the game, boys.

Oh you did? Sorry I missed it.
Because if they aren't a threat to my life immediately, I.e. just demonstrating, or doing or saying whatever, as long as it isn't a call to action, they aren't doing anything unlawful. And not believing what someone else believes isn't a reason to kill someone.

I'm kind of a faggot and a bit too compassionate and loving though. I just think it's good to just be a decent human being and respect other people's rights to believe what they want even if I don't agree.

Ya know?

Even if you overlooked the race angle, the gameplay still looks like hot garbage that shits all over the first two and how enjoyable they were.

Why hasn't this happened in a videogame yet? This is great.

No, because your hypothetical scenario doesn't allow for "Othering". Maybe if you're French and your daughter gets raped by Germans, you'll start hating Germans. Or if you're Muslim and your homeland is invaded by Jews you'll start hating Jews.

If someone who has wronged you is notably different in some way, of course you're going to hone in on that difference. Be it skin color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, language, etc. It's a survival tactic.

I noticed that reddit/tumblr/anti-Cred Forums is on here every morning.

What made you want to demonize blacks so much that you'd believe such blatant propaganda? It's so easy to be better than that. Maybe you just really need to feel superior. Are your parents also racist?

Good boss battle in Super Castlevania. I should replay that game.

Don't try to figure this shit out because it's impossible
We went from "Don't label me, labels are stupid" to "Use this exact label or you're a racist\sexist"
Just let this blow over

The Wii U audience is a bunch of pasty manchildren who don't know shit about anything, Sm4sh babies are a small portion of that.

This.

It's evening in Europe, might explain all the ignorant comments regarding niggers.
They've never experienced niggers.

Cred Forums - Anime & Racism

>Implying Cred Forums isn't reddit.

You don't get it do you. No one is taught to be racist, it's fucking learned. Try being around blacks 24/7 and tell me that I'm a horrible racist for not wanting to be around them

That should be the real controversy here.

Or just get rid of those degrees by preventing anyone from providing loans for them. If mom and dad are the only ones paying for this shit the numbers would go way down.

>reporter and blacktivist both shoot the guy in the second scenario and jump the gun to shoot the guy in the third scenario

Many keks were had that day.

If you put out that fire aren't you just as bad? If not worse?

I mean, sure, they might've burned more people to death, which is "bad", but they've mostly just burned bundles of sticks and talked shit about bags of charcoal.

Yet you put out 20+ fires with cold water with a water hose?

Who's the real monster?

Conditions and HDI levels have improved significantly in the country since nelson won though.

More like all day every day. No matter what time of day or night I check Cred Forums, there's some 'sperg crying about Cred Forums just because their favorite game or whatever they're being paid to market is getting shit on.

It's hilarious that you think you're proving a point when you're showing a single nigger standing up to an entire mob of them.

Yeah, not all niggers are bad. I wouldn't even say most of them are, but that's what your image is suggesting.

pretty much this.
They probably go back to their seekrit club when they get banned from reddit from funposting too much.

Post pony porn it'll get the thread removed faster.

>Still inspiring people today
Oh yes, I'm sure all the riots are inspired by his actions as well.

Follow the trail of replies before you post.

So it was worse off and it has improved back to the point it originally was at?

>Haden Blackman

he may be white, but his soul is black

Now please answer mine.

>You don't need a fucking socialist state built on 2nd grade economics to see a higher standard of living, quite the opposite actually since socialism always leads to shitty standards of living.
>the most developed countries in the world are free market economies with a strong socialist apparatus
Tech companies won't come back if american labor is expected to be paid more than their third world counter parts while not providing services that offset their higher costs.

no, it has improved substantially for the majority of people since the apartheid has ended. But please, give me a picture of how some russians said johannesburg was overrun by nignogs or something on Cred Forums

How does this game look so much better than the footage they showed before? Man they really improved on the visuals.

why do people think cutting corporate taxes alone will suddenly make them come back to america?
maybe we should go back to putting tariffs on things
we should focus on massive automation combined with a basic income, combined with lower corporate taxes, no loopholes, and substantial tariffs on products from foreign based corporations.
no sweatshop worker is going to work for cheaper than a robot which will incentivize corporations to come here, thereby also massively reducing shipping costs, and america's consumer base is massive enough that tariffs would hugely dis-incentivize any corporation from staying based elsewhere. combining this with a basic income will help people chill the fuck out from the automation because these companies still have positions above the basic assembly lines and shit the robots would occupy, and having much tighter immigration policies will help ensure those jobs are available to us citizens.
a lower tax with no loopholes will also be much less effort for them than hiring people to exploit all the existing loopholes
fuck i mean why do people think that just doing one fucking thing will solve this complicated shit?

just like the 36 mafia

they ridin spinnahs, they don't stop

hitler-spinner.ytmnd.com/

lol the character models are hideous and the AI is retarded.

I agree with you.
Don't let those sjw-trolls get to you.

I did. You're not making a point.

I can't blame him, QT has some good shit.

I recommend their breakfast burritos.