New Gravity Rush 2 Gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=OMxdCiQkfqI
>Kat in a nurse outfit
>instagram filters
>placing random objects during pictures
>customizing your house
>can take pictures while floating
This is going to be so much fun Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RrBD0_HPCE
youtube.com/watch?v=S6tAAIq6PQc
insomniacgames.com/how-much-does-framerate-matter/
gamespot.com/articles/ratchet-and-clank-ps4-breaks-franchise-sales-recor/1100-6439357/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad for consolefags not ever experiencing modding a game and having access to the various ways of taking screenshots. Developer implemented photo mode and filters are a huge waste of dev time and so limited in the end result. If they want you to take good screenshots they should release their games on PC.

But anyway, is it really limited to that tiny aspect ratio? No full res support? They're shooting themselves in the foot there.

Also, why are the animations worse than the Vita game?

Looks better than any game on PC. Cool.

I played a demo of it yesterday at eb games expo. It's pretty much a better, bigger and prettier version of the first one. They've even added some stuff to the combat.

Frame rate was choppy at times though, hopefully that's fixed before it's out

>Frame rate was choppy at times though, hopefully that's fixed before it's out
It won't. It's 30 with dips.

There aren't many interesting games coming out on PC lately though desu, and GR wouldn't sell at all in it.
And if you want to take regular screenshots you can use the regular PS4 function, and compare it to the first game again you're crazy if you think it looks worse.

>OP is just anticipating a game he thinks is fun
>You: "HURRR DURRRR FUCKING CONSOLE FAG. THEY SHOULD RELEASE DIS GAEM ON PEE-CEE"

I'm glad GR2 is a first party IP.

Already played demo from japanese PSN. It's stable 60 fps
youtube.com/watch?v=2RrBD0_HPCE
youtube.com/watch?v=S6tAAIq6PQc

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>There aren't many interesting games coming out on PC lately though desu, and GR wouldn't sell at all in it.
I'm just talking about photo modes in general. You don't have to start a platform war for no reason.
>And if you want to take regular screenshots you can use the regular PS4 function
That doesn't include all those photo mode features though and has a fixed FOV/character position.
>and compare it to the first game again you're crazy if you think it looks worse.
I'm talking about animations specifically and it's definitely worse. A lot of the animation transitions look like bugs.

Are you two illiterate?

>It's stable 60 fps
Sonyggers, everyone.

>You don't have to start a platform war for no reason.
>Jeez you consolefags sure love eating shit.
xD

I said I feel bad for you.

Look at video, pc retard.

It doesn't even run at 30 fps the entire time and never goes over it.

I bet you believe the videos that show the FPS of game play based on when they "test" the fucking youtube video of a game.

What are you talking about you dumb fuck?

>It's stable 60 fps
proof that you didn't play the demo

It's not stable or 60fps.

i played demo, see video

>can customize your room
NEAT

ok, you convinced me

>Kat still lives in the sewer

So she still whores herself like a prostitute

Oh shit, Is there a school girl uniform that you can wear throughout the whole game?

Besides the fap material, That'd be fucking rad.

are you being ironic? this is very clearly capped at 30fps, not sure how the hell you could possibly think this was 60 unless a. you exclusively play console shit at 30fps and somehow can't tell the difference or b. the video itself is accidentally recorded at 30fps and differs from what you played in which case way to go retard

I'm pretty sure that isn't the case though, all the footage I've seen of this game shows it at 30fps

Well yeah she is a filthy slut after all

I've been playing Gravity Rush a bit lately.

The gameplay is fun, but I feel like they didn't know what kind of game they wanted to make with it.
Floating around the city, falling in all directions, homing in on enemies and such, that's all fun.
Everything else feels like it's more of a distraction than something that enhances the experience. I don't care about the characters or the setting, and I come to resent every dialogue, especially because the comic book presentation is really awkward. Having to progress the story by accepting quests is kind of underwhelming, especially when in order to get them you just open the map and see where the big red mark cropped up this time.

Does no one want to talk about the game itself at all?
Dumb Hydeposter
There are tons of outfits this time around, the nurse one is around 40 minutes in. Best one so far.

>Does no one want to talk about the game itself at all?
Just like the first game, there's nothing to talk about. And drones won't dare talk about anything negative

No you just want to talk about how superior pc games are or something like in literally every single console exclusive thread. The game looks fun, the demo was fun, the story looks interesting, the characters are fun but you want to talk about screenshot modding. There are negatives like the combat that still isn't what it could be since in the demo before the robots show up the Nevi are still pushovers but that's not the negatives you want to talk about, the only thing you posted can be summed up in: it's not on PC therefore it's shit.

>even GR threads are shit now

>you
Thanks for proving my point though.

>Does no one want to talk about the game itself at all?
The thing is, it's TGS footage that was already discussed. Game looks amazing and is exactly what I want from a real sequel: more of the same, bit bigger, better and with more stuff. And that's exactly how GR2 looks so far.
I'm pissed we're not getting a limited edition in the west.

All i really want is an artbook, but it doubt there'll be one
Sony barely gives a shit about marketing this game

GOTY 2016 after The Last Guardian. 2,5 bigger than GR1. This game gonna be epic.

Nice arguments there friend.
PC players are getting so annoying on every thread about every game that isn't on PC that I'm starting to think it's a console-only player false flagging. Not even LoH threads are safe anymore since Trails in the Sky got a PC release.

They go hard in Japan

>lunar mode can walk on water

>holes in the ground have proper tesselation
>cloth actually rips apart
>sun shines through cloth
>tons of pyhsics
>volumetric clouds
I never expected the technical jump from GR1 to 2 to be this big

I hope we get some other worldly water levels like that place with floating water where you could bounce on with the lunar mode.

>can't even hold 30fps
None of that matters since it runs poorly.

It's how Sonycucks like their waifu's after all.

>isn't finsihed yet
They still have a few months left to improve, but you will just see the negative things anyway

>muh FPS
Why would you reveal your hand so fast, pcuck?

The remaster is 60fps and almost looks as good, the difference in it and the demo was fucking terrible.

Even if it runs at 15FPS, it's still 15 more than on PC :^)

>The remaster is 60fps and almost looks as good
>remaster
>almost looks as good
Thanks for proving my point, cucky.

>muh graphics
They're nearly identical you autist.

You're fucking blind
I don't want another upscaled Vita game with limitations everywhere

It was a remake and 60fps makes it look better than the stuttery sequel.

Then don't buy it :^)
Meanwhile i will enjoy it ;D

>Bannerlord
>Kingdom Come
>Pathologic
>Gravity Rush 2
>Automata
>Last Guardian
>Yakuza 0
Feels good not to be a pcuck and having enough income to afford both console and good PC.

>Graphics arguments in a fucking Gravity Rush thread

k
I could play GR on the vita perfectly fine, sure 60fps looks better, but 30locked is totally fine considering all the shit that is going on in the game. GR1 was empty a fuck with only a few colours.
I bet you're one of those fags that thinks the performance will be the same in the final game. Games like Battlefront ran at fucking 40 fps a month before it came out on PS4 and at launch it was locked 60

>pcuck tears
Delicious, keep going.

Oh sorry, what are we supposed to talk about? The story we don't know anything about? The gameplay we already saw hours of and could play ourself?
Graphics is just as much of a topic to talk about than the other things epsecially now that it looks that good and has that much tech in it

A bunch of shit going on is bogging down the frame rate dramatically, how is that okay?

BF runs like dogshit on PS4, what the fuck are you smoking?

>new hairstyles for Kat
Yes, finally.

stop with this stupid fucking platform war bait.

All PS4 games

>30fps

Dropped. I rather aesthetics over pointless GRAFIX.

>t.pcuck
BF is solid 60 on PS4 and has the same visuals as PC version because EA doesn't give a shit about PCs, stay mad.

Almost all PC master race scraps.

Why is Kat so FLAT?

weeb shit KYS

>BF is solid 60 on PS4 and has the same visuals as PC version because EA doesn't give a shit about PCs, stay mad.
t.delusional sonycuck

>dropping over FPS when the artstyle is better than almost anything out there
>proceeds to then complain about grafix
Okay friendo.
Flat is justice.

The art style is generic.

Quality post

>Battlfront
>Same visual on PS4 than on PC
Okay champ

Why is it so hard for you guys to stay in your own threads?

>it's another waifufags pretend their shit game is good episode.

Just because you want to diddy your tallywackers to the girls of the game doesn't make it any less shit.

It's locked 60
At least get your facts right
If you want 60fps GR just play the remaster or wait for PS6

I'm not a fan of Kat's design, but I do love Gravity Rush.

k
>it's another user posts in a thread about a game he doesn't care about episode

looks good
still not gonna buy a console though

It's medium PC settings and averages below 60fps.

Iv'e noticed Kat eating a lot in some of these demos

She's going to get fat

>higher resolution
>WOW, MAKES VISUAL FIDELITY TOTALLY BETTER
Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for providing more laughs than you already had, pcucks. Next time throw some ENB with sharpening and bloom out of the ass in, that will totally make visuals even better :^)
Go, run along now, don't you have important petitions to write?

>People just want to talk about new cool game
>PCucks instantly invade the thread talking about BF and muh frames from their dad's laptop

Why?

Threads have been really bad lately
Especially PS exclusive threads like Yakuza. Non stop shitposting

Envy.

Probably because it was confirmed it won't come to PC. PC fanboys are raging now.

I hope there will be a gravity rush general on /vg/. PCucks ruined this thread, like every other thread they touch.

Single player games rarely get generals unless they're very old series.
I wish /ps4g/ got purged of all the /jp/fags, it would be great.

>Single player games rarely get generals
You mean console single player games. PC games do.

fuck

90% of the generals in the catalog are for multiplayer games.

Not even close to true.

For every single player game general you mention I can mention five multiplayer game generals.

lisg, tesg, pg, bioshock, mgg, xcg, ksg. meg

I'll wait

Enjoy waiting 15 years for it cuck lmao

>that railway section

is it because they suck or do the controls just suck?

>lisg
/wowg/
/csgog/
/rsg/
/lolg/

>tesg (also online)
/fgg/
/owg/
/d2g/
/gbfg/
/hg/

>bioshock
/mhg/
/palg/
/brg/
/rs07g/osrsg/

>mgg
/hsg/
/scg/edg/
/wfg/
/dg/
/svg/

>xcg
/poeg/
/dsg/
/bnsg/
/mbg/
/smgen/

>ksg
/xivg/
/hotsg/
/krog/
/kfg/

>meg
/bbg/
/mffg/
/wtg/
/dng/
/blaz/

And many more.

>this thread

Why do you fucks have to ruin everything?

Kat a cute! CUTE!

Le tip

How will I be able to play this at all when all I want to do is look at Kat?
Because they don't get to play the game.

They're just really bad, play the demo the controls feel great.

Kat is made for /ss/

THAT FUCKING QT ON THE LEFT HER FUCKING FACE IM HARD

Reminder that there won't be a Gravity Rush 3

This game was meant to be the last one

She looks fat here.

Imagine Kat dressed as Cammy White

All those donuts ought to go somewhere.

Hope no one does fart fetish art of this series.

Is the demo up in the yuro Store? I can't find it.

And vice versa.

Imagine Kat dressed as Quiet

Imagine Joosten dressed as Kat

I just don't think Kat's outfit could be a fetish outfit or something like with Samus, Cammy and Quiet.

I ship Kat with Spike from the Ape Escape series.

Why is it called Daze instead of Rush?

That's how the Japanese version is called, same goes for the first one.

>ching chong chong ching

This is bad bait. Even in my days playing RTS on PC I was never the type to use mods. I was the type who would rather complete a game and then buy another new game, rather than artificially extend a game's life on a life support system via mods and watch as the pc game market stagnate gradually because nobody is buying any games.

Luckily consoles are free from this.

Well the series has pretty much had 1.5 generations leap. As someone who only played the Vita version of 1 I'm looking forward to there being a draw distance of more than a few feet before everything turns into abstract colors.

Hope Kat doesn't get a sad end

That'd be such a fucking waste.

At least he should get a conclusion for Kat's story.

i meant "we"

Not necessarily, game series can become really boring if they drag on for too long

Nah it's not that kind of story.

At least GR wouldn't go in the same path as Kingdom Hearts.

Damn, soundtrack is really nice and cozy.

It did the exact opposite
Started out as a handheld game, went to console
Actually improved the combat
Made the world bigger

That face looks fucked up

I think you meant "cute".

Anyone know a good place to pick up the ps4 version of the first one? This looks awesome.

Anywhere where it's cheap. Don't know about US, but in EU you can get it for like 10 bucks on amazon

>customizing your house
As someone who doesn't know what kind of game Gravity Daze is, can someone talk about this?

The art varies, but i think some shots are supposed to look weird.

They showed it only a little but you could place objects and change where your cat slept from a mat to a doghouse. You live in a sewer pipe so I wouldn't expect anything like Fallout 4's "IT JUST WORKS" level of customization but it looks like a neat feature to have.

damn, 30 on US Amazon. I've seen it cheaper. I guess I'll wait until I see a sale on it.

You live in a sewer
The first game was rather barebones and had tons of cut content and pretty much nothing was answered when it comes to story. I hope GR2 actually finsihes the story and doesn't focus too much on the new characters

Is this yuri?

you are blind if you can't even see the lighting difference.

The first one wasn't yuri at all

I always got a bit of french animation vibe seeing the first game and was pleasantly surprised to find out Sony's Japan Studio made it. How the fuck did Team Siren make this?

they put in some spooky parts too

I really hope there's a mission as good as look out below in this one.

It looks interesting and fun, want to try it out.
How's the remaster? Should I play the original instead?

The remaster is better in every way

Remaster unless you want some more use for your Vita.

Need to play the first Gravity Rush at some point

>CTRL+F
>PC
>33 results

well, not as bad as pic related, but still, there are many threads out there PC friends

Not sure I could play this, looks weeb af holy shit

Is that a pantyline?

It's masterpiece

They really cute!

Game is great though but too many GR threads are waifufaggotry and posting terrible fan art

We need more KatXRaven art

I want answers i just endings i want ending to the only fucking sidequest i want to actually go to the top of the pillar
They better not focus on the new characters too much

She doesn't wear panties because she's a slut

Maybe not in her default outfit, but that nurses outfit clearly has a pantyline.

Why the fuck are you dumbasses defending 30fps?
I get it, its a miracle we are getting the game but those developers need to get their heads out of their asses and realize graphics dont matter, only mechanics and 60fps feel much better
FFXV will suffer heavily without the 60fps

Is it really more of the same? That's dumb as hell since the combat is really flawed and only slightly tuning isn't a good way to bandage a problem.

Or just make it all about racing, I would love that.

Says you.

>It's an "user pretends to like boring mediocre game because of generic anime waifu" episode

It's not anime

why graphics, holy shit why graphics? You can still make a huge world, be 60fps, and keep all that fun stuff. We are in the ps4 system and we cant reach 60?

Because small ass team, small ass budget and probably an engine they barely know

We can, but clearly they wanted the game to have a particular look. And it plays just fucking fine.

She works out by flying around and beating up enemies so it balances out.

listen user, 60 is kick in a dick and i can accept 30. But reports are saying that the frame rate drops and that pisses me off that these developers would rather make the game look pretty than play well.

>Why the fuck are you dumbasses defending 30fps?
Because it doesn't bother me.

>And it plays just fucking fine
Well at least we aren't in N64 era, but the game sure as hell can run better but that's not a priority since 60 FPS doesn't sell
Insomniac was right

>you will never receive a floaty footjob from Kat

why even live

Kat is not for sexual

i want to kiss her feet

good for you, my brother wasn't bothered by miscellaneous shit in Perfect Dark (which technology wise sucks ass) but this is such trash if later in the game the game drops as severe like on the vita which hinders my enjoyment of the gameplay. You know damn well it will drop when shit goes down in the town

>you will never have sex with Kat while floating in the air

From the demos shown off, it doesn't drop that badly.

hopefully not, as long it stays around 28 is cool but they better not pull the stupid "lets skip frames" which makes the game look like shit like in bloodborne

>mfw no good kat doujin like the one with midair ghost girl sex

Who wants to 20$ bucks that this game will bomb because too much shit is coming out? This game has no chance in surviving the winter

Of course it will bomb. Pretty much every game will outsell it, but it's a miracle that it's coming out to begin with,so i just hope that it has the whole rest of the story

>those developers need to get their heads out of their asses and realize graphics dont matter, only mechanics and 60fps feel much better
they need dat money and 60fps doesn't sell as much as shiny graphics do.

insomniacgames.com/how-much-does-framerate-matter/
>What does all of this mean, really?

>It means that framerate is still important to us here at Insomniac, but it’s not on the same pedestal it was before. And that Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time will probably be Insomniac’s last 60fps game.

I honestly believe that the developers know that this game might not sell so I think they might finish the story. I just hope they leave any more questions in case they do succeed

>Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time will probably be Insomniac’s last 60fps game.
And it was literally their last great game to come out that dumbass company. I hope they go bankrupt. The reboot game was so lacking and it was just ok. They dont care anymore, just money

>delay it till Q1
>even more coming out then

It's pretty much stuck m8. At least it will get Jap sales and Christmas. If it came out in September it might have done well because fucking nothing came out

The Reboot game was pretty good compared to most remakes. Hell, it had a lot of content for the price it was selling for.

GR2 doesn't give a fuck about money though
They liltearlly don't advertise it at all

Exactly!
From viewing this thread alone it would seem that Pcucks are also butt devastated that this is exclusive aswell.
Jesus christ so many "sonygger" 's being thrown around in this thread. Why are you here if you don't like this game or playstation?

>hope they go bankrupt
gamespot.com/articles/ratchet-and-clank-ps4-breaks-franchise-sales-recor/1100-6439357/
>the new Ratchet & Clank game for PlayStation 4, which is a reimagining of the first PlayStation 2 title, is now the fastest-selling entry in the series.
taking them shiny 30fps graphics to the bank.
maybe if 60fps fans paid double of what 30fps people do they'd care about that.

no way, ignoring the fucked up story that removed all the charm. the entire game was just recycled future series weapons and was short. $40 is NOT good, it needed a coliseum and do be a fool and say that the entire didn't have it. its a remake

ps4 ratchet fans have no standards for their own series , but I guess since the last 3 ps3 games were so shit something decent would be praised as amazing

Story was alright since it was meant to tie with the movie. Certainly could have been better, but it was clear they weren't aiming for a 1:1 remake. And the charm was still there, it had the modern R&C feel. $40 for what is included is pretty good, considering you get a roster of weapons that has a good upgrade system and took time and dedication to finish instead of wrapping up in one sitting like most cheap-ass games.

That Spiderman game better not be another BamHam

>this false flagging

So we're stooping to this level of insults, huh?

Thats my problem, not only is the story a complete downgrade, the scenes that were in the original lacks animation in their models, they hardly move and the charm is gone compared to the fucking ps2 era. gameplay is more of the same sure, but they recycled so much
hey, they made an average remake

I think we all hope so. It should be said that the batman games copied the spiderman 2 combat just without the spider web mechanics.

That doesn't mean the people who liked it "lack standards" or any such thing.

I don't get the hype for these games
It's like if you took NiGHTS and made it into a boring GTA clone...what's the appeal?

It doesn't deserve that huge amount of sales for such a half hearted project. I only hope that the money they earned gets them a bigger budget to actually make a damn good ratchet like Up your arsenal

It didn't feel half-hearted in the least, not in the gameplay at least.

what a cancerous thread.

yeah, amazingly the gameplay is well done and the enemies animate beautifully when they ge hit and how they exaggerated stretch that they have looks amazing. The weapons, the heart of the game is just recycled content which makes me think that it was half hearted or just lacking in new ideas.Overall feels lazy

Well it was clearly meant to be something of an anniversary title, so it only makes sense that most of the weapons would be returning ones.

Just finished the first one on PS4, the gravity mechanic was fun as hell and the art direction seemed held back by it being a Vita game, but holy fucking shit what a horrible story. No one was fleshed out to the point that I never cared about any characters except Kat and Raven, has the pacing of a fucking mach 4 fighter jet, and overall seemed like it was written by a 12 year old.
Hope 2 fixes that shit.

of only the future titles? where are my weapons from the originals? hell they were just the ps3 models touched up
im telling you, it wasn't a product of love

You can say that, but you can't seriously think you know more about the developer's feeling than they themselves.

Disagree on the story thing.
It seems you put in too much thought about her accidentally crashing that guy and his son's house.
Did you do the side quests? They were way better presented.

>Did you do the side quests?
No, but I'll get on that

I understand, but I will argue that they focused more on the environments/ graphics that on remaking the old weapons. Just slap the future weapons because they are easier to transfer and do minor improvements.
I forget, when they level up do their models even change?

Nothing exactly wrong with the bamham combat, it just got too floaty with each Bat game wherein the last one he was practically hovering off the ground as he bounded between enemies.

Spider-man would actually work with that kind of animation, given he's 10 times more limber than Bats and is supposed to be a lightning bruiser who can bounce between multiple foes enemies.

>want to pre-order this boxed from my country's retailer
>none of them have that option
thanks sony

>all white dress
>long ponytail
Next two months are going to be painful

>all these false flaggers

Guess summer isn't over yet.

80% of the thread is console vs pc crap

Really don't get it, if you can afford a decent PC you should be able to afford a console too

Kat is cute
CUUUUUTE!

GR2 should have baskets with hundreds of golfballs to shoot at enemies

They've got fully modeled fruit in baskets.

I wanna see an Ape Escape/Gravity Rush crossover.

>I'm a retard: The Post

>I'm a shitposting autist: the post

>if you can afford a decent PC

Most PC fanboys don't have decent PC though.

This game has so much potential.
I just hope it gets a decent story and better combat.

You guys say Kat is a bum but she dresses pretty nice

>reminder that Cyanea has already wrecked Kat's pussy

that's not true

Wonder if they'll toss in some concept art as alt costumes.

Why is Kat such a slut?

She literally doesn't know better. Hence she's reaching into old men and giving birth to lolis possessed by gods.

This should be a costume.

Given that it's dropping in December, I wouldn't put it past them to make such a costume

Thank you Gravity Rush for fueling my zero gravity fetish.

The game was in development for the PS3 when sony forced the devs to port it to the vita.
The game would have been so much more if it was a PS3 only game.

Pretty sure they changed to Vita because the director got inspired to see how the game would play on the system, and then wound up realizing he got too ambitious and had to make so many cuts to the content.

havent heard that version of the story.
But then again, i only found out about the game by lurking on Cred Forums

Why are you forced to play missions with Kat's default costume again?

In the sequel? First I've heard of that. If you mean in the original game, that was never the case. I played the first rift mission with the maid outfit.

>gravity rush
>gravity daze

which FUCKING one is it?

both

Why does it matter?

Just fucking kill yourself buddy.

Watch the video in OP, when they start a mission her costume switches from white to standard black
I had same thing in the first one, too
Not a rift mission, but also a main story one

sounds like a senran kagura game

does anyone have the webm of the chick in white from the trailer?

>Resonance of Fate
>End of Eternity

Which one