Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsNudumdzzg
youtube.com/watch?v=dwrp9hndH_U
youtube.com/watch?v=fndW_4hfwaM
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask someone who played about 20 minutes of it yesterday anything

You played limited demo

Yes it was very limited, it would even restart if I went outside of a certain area

It looks very similar to far cry 4, is that actually true?

any lewd outfits?

As someone who played Far Cry 4, no
I've seen some pics of her showing off some skin. Nothing I would consider “lewd” though

WE DID IT SONYBROS
WE
DID
IT

How's the gameplay?????

>guerrilla

fucking lmao the "it's totally gameplay guise" CGI trailer ruse masters doing it again

Yeah doing best graphics, better than PC.

They just dropped us in a certain spot about 3 hours in the game. No quests or anything, just running around hunting creatures. You can override (hack) some creatures to make them friendly to you and even ride them like a Horse, so I was just spending most of my time hunting these creatures while riding my friendly creature. You can even whistle for them when you want them kind of like Roach in TW3.

>CGI
>Graphics

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS

And actual graphics better than cgi
youtube.com/watch?v=DsNudumdzzg

Fuck off marketing scum

xd
youtube.com/watch?v=dwrp9hndH_U

Oh and by the way, in the demo I played I think I might have heard Aloy talk maybe once

I know you guys didn't like how talkative she was in that first e3 reveal

Good. i hope for sidequest variety.

>If you love an RPG with choices you'll love this action adventure game made by a shitty developer

I don't see the connection

See the video from OP post, pc cuck

Having a thread about a game doesn't equal shilling.

Ps4 owners just talking about the next exclusive, you can fuck off kindly.

This

That

Does it have actual gameplay though?

Or just Uncharted-like "press a button and watch a jump animation unfold" gameplay?

How is the music/sound design overall?

This is the guy who wrote one document in honest hearts and wrote the abomination that was Shadow of Mordor's story

>WE HAVE TO BUILD ANOTHER RING

fuck off with this shit

It's just like Fallout: New Vegas

Look at the gameplay trailer you fucking nigger.

The combat is deep and layered.
youtube.com/watch?v=fndW_4hfwaM

This guy wrote entire New Vegas plot.

Yes. No cutscenes or anything scripted from what I played. As I said I was going around hunting creatures
The headphones they gave me were kind of shitty so I couldn't really hear the music. Sorry

No actually, that would be Avellone and Sawyer when they were writing Van Buren.
Sorry, try again.

(you)

He wasn't even a writer during it's development

he was just asked to write some fluff afterward when they were making the DLCs

>Whittle down their armor and then shoot at the red glowy bit
>depth

You can say it as much as you want but it doesn't make it true

GOTY 2017 alongside with Persona 5

/day one/, senpai. Game looks pretty fantastic.

They come out in the same month right?
>my wallet when Q1 2017

Horizon, Persona 5, NIOH, Nier: Automata - all in same month.

Why is this allowed?

fuck off shill

There is also setting up traps, tieing down your enemy, using arrows with the right properties to do efficient damage, dodging enemy attacks, stealth to get a good position on your enemy

all of these are in the average game yet you claim this is any different

No they aren't.

The wticher 3 doesn't have weak points that give you a non lethal approach, where you can just take the items without killing the enemy.

Niether does uncharted, far cry, or zelda.

The witcher 3 lacks the weapon versatility, as does uncharted and far cry.

I can go on, but you get the point. The fact is you're wrong and lying through your teeth.

Fuck of cuck

But the new Zelda has that?

Tbh the world looks pretty boring, and if they don't have enough enemy types, the robot dinosaur thing will get boring real fast. I doubt Melee combat will be any good either, they seem to focus quite a lot on the bow. Why not just give her fucking guns at this point? And the story so far seems to be a pretty generic one (muh tribe, muh mentor)

I just want to know can you do anything on a mounted Dino besides riding it? Like shooting lasers from it?

>press button
>shit happens
yeah man I fucking hate playing video games too, fuck video games for real.

who the hell are these retards. If you don't like the game, fine, fuck off, why shit up the thread?

New Zelda just generic AssCreed clone.

You are comparing a linear movieshit game like Uncharted to something open ended like Horizon, Apples and Oranges

Also Completely disqualifying Far Cry and Witcher because its not the exact same game is equally as retarded

You know what does have all those qualities and was a huge piece of shit AND does have the same writiers though?

Please explain further
Does Asscreed have
>dungeons
>shrines
>bosses
>a simple story
>multiple weapon types including an axe
>spells
>climbing on surfaces without ledges
>main areas besides a city to explore

If anything HZD looks more like AC

Assassin's Creed does indeed have those things

Ass Creed has all of those but spells

Really?
Show me
>spells
>large dungeons with a different theme
>actual boss battles against different enemy types
>weapons besides blades and ranged weapons

N E V E R
E V E R

>All of those but spells

The multiplayer Brotherhood-BlackFlag had that Animus Hack Ability bullshit that kinda counts

Look man, I'm a sonygger too, but you don't have to be a huge faggot about a game that looks ok at best.

Yes, AssCreed has all of them. Zelda BoTW just generic AssCreed clone.

IT'S LIKE FALLOUT BUT WITH DINOSAURS!

OP poked the bear and shook the NV fanbase autism nest

But then again if you can't see the obvious difference the functions of dungeons and shrines serve and the different focus of each game I really can't help you.

You might as well say MGS is a clone of AC at this point

Fuck, I forgot about the heavy weapons

I concede on that point

But horizon has all of that, and even less

So it's a watered down Asscreed clone, which makes it even more embarassing

>Spells
The apple of Eden
>Dungeons
The Ezio games have them
>actual boss battles against different enemy types
Those cool boss ships in 4
>weapons besides blades and ranged weapons
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons

Game looks like a mixture of Witcher and Fallout.

The Apple of Eden was only usable in Brotherhood and only for one mission, it doesn't count.

Also gonna add to your bosses point and mention AC1's bosses which were like real fights with a strong enemy

You use the apple in 3 as well

Looks and plays better than Zelda BotW

I'll be surprised if there is any depth.

>dungeons
If you really can't tell the different between the purpose, enviroment and focus of the two, I can't help you
>spells
Apple of Eden has a very specified use, and is not used for puzzle solving unlike the spells in Zelda. Not to count it's limited effects. I frankly don't think this is spell but rather and MMO-esque ability
>ships
Golly gee, ships and humans. Good job, you have a total count of two
>weapons
I totally forgot about heavy weapons, so I concede on that

My point is that the focus of the two games are so wildly different that it is stupid to compare the two. It's akin to comparing far cry with asscreed.

Not to mention BotW has cooking, shields and an entirely different combat system.

Wrong tard

Please refute my point

>It's a Zelda fags shit up a Horizon thread episode

wew lads seen this one before

>real fights
Oh no, now I am fighting against a guy with a strange aura, and have to use the same methods to take him down as I do with almost every enemy around! What a great and creative boss!

For the longest time I was mistaking this game with ReCore. Both feature uninteresting female protagonists in forgettable worlds who use some magical technological bullshit to fight and tame robots.

As shitty as it ended up being, ReCore actually seemed to have a little more promise than "Generic Hunting Survival Game #251", but you can bet HZD is going to get widespread praise anyway thanks to Sony bribes and fans having literally only one other exclusive worth playing right now.

For a board that's called Cred Forums - video games a lot of you people are terrible at comparing them

This guy especially

HZD reminds me more of far cry

In a bad way

>if you like shit games, you will enjoy another shit game
and water is wet.

>game isn't out yet
>OP blatantly states that the game is very much like Fallout New Vegas (which is a lie, from what we've seen its nothing similar apart from being so pen world)

That's marketing talk, buddy. Cred Forums is infested with shills these days.

>that the game is very much like Fallout New Vegas

He didn't though, he was refering they have the same writer

They do not, as clarified multiple times in the thread
Sorry those posts don't agree with your marketing tactics, but they are the truth.

Stupid cuck

Horizon Zero Dawn for more better than Zelda Breath of the Wild or ReCore.

>ad hominem

Poor shill, his thread hasn't convinced a soul to purchase generic open world #111469005372 with a strong, brave, fierce female protag who don't need no man

games can have more than one writer you fool

Nobody cares about you anyway, stick with your Dota 2, you have no money.

you sound fucking stupid you can say the same for any other game you idiots just need to fucking go

Ahh I see, so this is the equivalent of ReCore and Halo 4 and 5 having "the people who brought you Metroid Prime" marketing? ie, literal nobodies who did anything important.

Congrats, your own shilling just backfired on you. You're terrible at this. Go post on reddit or somewhere else they buy into this trash.
I'm an idort and have never touched Dota or any MOBA for that matter, thank you very much. I'm looking forward to Persona 5 and maybe nier: automata in February; games that sell themselves due to their quality, you know?
Stop deflecting shill, jeez, I already caught you guys. Pack it up and go

Looks like casual monster hunter. If I wanted to play MH I'd just go play that.

The premise of robot dinosaurs is neat enough but I bet it'll try to do too many things at once and be vaguely mediocre at every one of them except graphics.

You can tell a game is going to be great when this place nitpicks the shit out out it

At least this game doesn't feature giant bullet sponges like MH.

Idort here (PC, 3DS, Xboner, Wii U), this game if it turndls out well might finally be my reason to get a PS4.

>Idort
>Not actually an idort

Look buddy, I'm starting to take pity on you. Maybe it's your first day on the job or something, but I'll give you a tip for your future shilling endeavors.

Your job, if you can call .03 cents a thread a job, is to promote Horizon or whatever flavor of the month game is on your list, and if you can't back up your claims on the game or present them in a sloppy fashion like you have in this thread, no one is going to care. They're going to see they were shilled to, and not under the influence you're pretending to be curious or knowledgable user who happened to play this game at an expo.

So the next time, instead of attacking your audience with ad hominems and empty retorts or regurgitating lies already corrected in the thread, provide info the public doesn't know about, promote positive discussion, encourage people to buy the game, not dissuade.

>If you love FNV, you're going to love this new IP made by the developers of the Killzone franchise who have never proven they can make a good game
>are you hyped yet??

>FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE YOU FALLOUT NEW VEGAS

>If you love [insert popular game here], you will love Horizon Zero Dawn!

So the PS4 has two games now?

This is the reason the mods took away the Commercial Advertisement report feature

they know that this is happening and are probably getting paid to allow it

>It looks like [insert 2 games that are nothing like it] so it's shit!

>it's just like [insert game that's nothing like it] so it will be good!

The game doesn't have to be out yet for us to talk about it you underage twat.

Him bringing up having the same writers as new vegas isn't shilling, he is just sharing info about the game, i didn't know it had nv writers until now.

>all this SEETHING jealousy ITT

kek

KEK

>tfw you bought a GODstation4 and don't miss out on any of the great games

Don't even bother @ing me none of you are worth my time

As I and other anons have already stated, it's not the same writers. Stop spouting this lie if you want to be taken seriously.

Do your homework, kid.

Shadow of mordor doesn't have the same weapon versitlity, Shadow of mordor doesn't have even remotely similar combat, shadow of mordor does give you non-lethal options for finding robo parts, shadow of mordor isn't a real open world.

The point of my comment is, there are no games like horizon zero dawn out on current gen, and people claiming its generic without any actual examples such as yourself are full of shit.

Are we not allowed to talk about any upcoming games without it being shilling now?

did you even watch the video you idiot

>open world
>not generic

Horizon has all of those things, AND SOME.

What truly sets it apart besides being the much higher quality game is the combat depth, there's a whole vid about it here:

buy this logic every game is generic

>Can't choose my character or edit gender/appearance
I love fallout new vegas, I'm not going to like this game the same way if I decide to buy it which I doubt I will.

We can, but obvious shills like OP deserve to get called out. If we let shills run rampant, there's no point coming to Cred Forums anymore.

We've been mainstream for years now, and the effect get more obvious by the day

how is he a shill

That's not the point idiot, the fact is this is just a thread talking about and upcoming game, it's not marketing, just a regular thread, fuck off.

Did you? It's the same beaner.

He DID NOT write Fallout: New Vegas. That is a FACT. If you argue against this, you are retarded or a shill.

t.retard

You can't be this fucking stupid user, being a type of game doesn't make it generic, in that sense every type of game is generic, just fuck off, you have nothing.

It looks like trash.

How is he shilling?

>Game Title
>Topic of thread relating to the game

It's just a regular thread, he names the game, drops an image, titles what he wants to talk about, and post a video on said topic.

To be honest the shills are more on topic and enjoyable to talk to than most of these shitposting dumbasses

>comparing a game majority of Cred Forums likes with a game that has not been released and has no public

That's shilling, plain and simple. Any marketing company ever have used the same tactic to promote their products.

It's marketing. if you can't see that, you're blind.

Looks like fun, but i'm going to wait for reviews first, no new ips should be a first day buy.

Shill topics should be deleted immediately. It's not far fetched to think Hiroshima and the mods take bribes, otherwise the Report Marketing feature would still exist.

I hate to say it but at this point, only dubs could combat shills.

He isn't comparing it, the game literally has nv workers, working on it. That's just a fact.

I don't like how time slows down when you aim. It trivializes gameplay

Yeah, people who did nothing of value on New Vegas. Do we recognize Armature Studios and their works as being of the same quality as Metroid Prime? Of course we don't.

This is the same situation.

>If you love Fallout New Vegas™, you will love Horizon Zero Dawn™

Nah shill, fuck off.

writing wasn't the only problem with Guerrilla's "Halo Killer"

Lol no

Not even close to the same game

Go away shill

>FROM THE PEOPLE
From a person.

New Vegas did have good writing, but that wasn't the main appeal for me. It was how world was connected and your choices made a difference, it was a proper RPG.
While I have no doubt that Horizon will benefit from good writing, saying that people who enjoyed NV just because they share one of the writers is silly. The crowd for Ubisoft-styled open-world third person action games is different than one for RPGs, even if open-world action games are adding skill-trees and level progression these days. No, it's not the same thing.

Also this guy only wrote a DLC, the main writing people love was done by avellone

>If you love Fallout New Vegas, you will love Horizon Zero Dawn
Explain this.