Uhh..care to explain?

Uhh..care to explain?

Simple, Konami's PC build is a mix of last and current gen. They however have never said why they do this. Rumour has it is down to a deal with Sony to keep PES best on a Playstation system.

Playing on three platforms at once really took a toll on him

>sports games

Is this the new lord of the rings game?

Man they keep making goblins more and more realistic.

Sure. In the ps3 version he is looking slightly down.

Özil never was that photogenic

telltale really stepped up their game

>PC
Looks straight ahead. Perfectly normal person.

>PS
Looks down on the small pile of games. Disgust. Sadness.

>XB
Veering slightly to the left. Motion sickness.

Oh right, how is their Batman game? Does anyone know? Telltale fell off my radar completely after they did Minecraft and Game of Thrones.

Whos that sandnigger golum?

They're making a Mr Robot game for last gen?

Looks like Mesut Özil. German-Turkish.

absolutely awful. bugs and crashes on ALL platforms. launch day there was a fatal bug causing the """""game""""" to be unbeatable, they fixed that, then a memleak popped up. They really, REALLY fucked it up.

>this is the average divergrass player
lmao

>German-Turkish
Poetry.

Yeah, that's literally all I heard of it. Their games really have gotten worse and worse, especially on a technical standpoint. They should probably look into replacing the engine they've used since TWD 1.

I wasn't too sure about FFXV but this goblin looks great, didn't know the game was coming on last gen consoles too. Square Enix is putting a lot of effort into this.

>tanned german

>Rumour has it is down to a deal with Sony to keep PES best on a Playstation system

Sony and Microsoft constantly does this, and has been for well over a decade.

[CITATION NEEDED]

How old are you? You know it's against the rules to be underage and posting here right?

>a single ubisoft dev leaving commentary on their code indicating a lack of care for a single pc port is evidence that sony and microsoft actively create secret deals with companies to sabotage pc ports

You're a literal retard.

How do you start a thread with no image???

>i am unable to accept any example given and am a console shill
Kill yourself you faggot.

The fact they made it intentionally worse on PC makes me lol
I just cant wrap my head around it, they actually spend months developing a seperate version that looks worse for the PC

U first bby :3

Get out Cred Forums.

stupid frog poster

It's just a prank, broo

He always looks like a fucking alien no matter how he's rendered.

The same was done for the Pirate Warriors game on PS4, PS3, and PC. The PC got a PS3 version port while the PS4 version looked remarkably better.

roach

>Aktywuj system Windows