Any card games out there better than Hearthstone? I've tried Duelyst...

Any card games out there better than Hearthstone? I've tried Duelyst, but I found that I don't really care for the board-tactics style of gameplay.

i occasionally play hearthstone, magic duels, 100% orange juice and cant think of any others.

i hope shadowverse is good so i can quit hearthshit

Elder Scrolls Legends is okay. Try it.

this
way better than this RNGfest

that shitty itcg that bethesda is making based of elder scrolls that has lanes and shit

okay/10

Gwent was pretty cool so far but it's not out yet.

Shadowverse is better, but has some MTG-tier bullshit decks.

ESO is shaping up to be really good, wish it had more lanes tho.

I play those and hearthstone. Ultimate time wasters when watching shows/movies

Honorable mentions to hipster card games; Faeria, Spellweaver, and Duelyst.

I've played them all, the best one was Elder Scrolls Legends.

Mostly because how easy it is to get a top tier deck without spending your life savings. If anything buying boosters with money feels very unrewarding, actually playing and getting epics and legendaries it's easy as shit (although you may need up to 3 copies of some of them in a deck). No but seriously I spent like a week farming the AI non stop and got almost all the cards I wanted for a high end deck.

Problems are tho, small card pool, game is sort of new and doesn't have expansions and shit, the community is super small, it's like they don't want more players or something, there's no advertisement or anything for this game anywhere, and the only tournaments are community based. Also a lot of people try it out for 2 hours or something, and see the prophecy system and get scared thinking this is another RNG festa, but it's more of a yugi oh trap card system that discourages cancer aggro decks (and in the grand scheme that's a good thing).

Pokemon

@OP: Faeria, lot of content as f2p, Ropecoach is playing it atm, and this isn't a paid promotion, he told in stream he is burnt by the state of HS

Faeria is probably my favorite card game out at the moment, but god damn the development is slow. The Android version better fucking come out with an expansion pack in the next 6 months, I waited all year for that shit and it still isn't out.

Faeria desperately needs an expansion pack, otherwise it's probably the best card game out no lie. I've had all the cards forever and I play for the booster grind so I've been on ESO and Shadowverse and mostly on my Android tablet.

how hard is it to get cards there? are you locked behind daily quests and shit to get more free packs?

I think Runescape Legends is pretty fun

Yomi is really fun and diffrent but ive never seen anyone talk about it here

you get a pack each lvl (30lvl at the moment), 100 on release (?), you can also complete the solo mode, which are puzzles (kill the enemy in one turn) or fight against npc (some are really hard)

this and daily quests that gives gold (solo mode gives gold, packs, etc depending on difficulty)

played it for 10 days, checking twitch streams etc, games is really fun and complex,

finally bought the $50 package today that unlock all cards, they just announce the this deal will be removed next week.

of forgot faeria is on steam, it has 85% of positive review (1300 reviews), this game def need more exposure,

fuck but that pack it's not on steam right? I don't see it at least.

Is the Pokemon TCG Online any good, or do I have to go to /vp/ to get opinions on it?

I'd really rather not go to /vp/.

the pack is in the game shop, once you select it, you pay it with the steam interface, it's not listed on the page itself for some reason,

next week is the last patch before final release btw

At least someone with some taste here in this board

does faeria have a crafting system?

yes, similar to hearthstone

Eternal is in closed beta, but the NDA is gone, you can check it out if you want something similar with less rng and better deck building.

Which Hearthstone clone is best Hearthstone clone?

Registered for the closed beta a while ago but no key so far. Might just skip that if I get into the Gwent beta first.

Elder Scroll Legends or Shadowverse.

Faeria is pretty good, but atm it's really aggro/rush-oriented. It also needs an expansion pack and just generally needs to be finished. Has a lot of potential.

I've only just started playing Shadowverse, but it's cool so far, if you're okay with the weeb stuff. You also get a shit ton of booster packs and a couple of free legendaries.

I've been through so many online ccgs, this is what I can tell you: Duelyst is #1 but you gotta enjoy the tactics element. Eternal and Faeria are #2 and #3 in some order. Gwent seems like it will blow the competition out of the water, but only time will really tell.

There's so many new digital card games to dilute the pool of cards, I find it really hard to believe any of them are truly going to be successful or last very long.

pool of players rather

Is using my credit card in google store a good idea? I don't want to get hacked

>Any card games out there better than Hearthstone?
Find a list of all digital card games and pick one at random, 80% chance it will be better than RNGstone

Holy fuck the amount of shills in this thread

I just started playing Hearthstone, can anyone reccomend me a good noob-friendly deck?

Uninstall wizard

I do enjoy Shadowverse, but then again I am weeb.
Still mechanics are fun and you get a lot of cards pretty much for nothing. Honestly buying stuff in that game is completely worthless as the prices are a bit stupid considering how fast you can gather gold.

If you like weeb shit and prefer more Magic the Gathering type of decks then it's ok.

Aside from that one I mean.

>card game
>complaining about RNG

Zoolock, the answer to this question is always Zoolock. Now go look up a budget version of it

>tfw every Magic video game is shit

I did and it's 1580 dust. Fuck it
Combo warrior or classic mage

Dueling Network

Really fun to play with friends dicking around with non meta decks

for ranked? no
ranked is at its worst right now

Removal mage

Try Duelyst.

Pretty comfy.

MTGO

if you're gonna shill at least make it not obvious.

I don't know if it's better but Shadowverse is similer.

>reading comprehension

But yeah, I'm surprised OP didn't like duelyst. Pretty fun game

Duelyst is the best card game. Comfty AF. Fun and you can open 1-2 boosters on daily basis without paying. 10/10

Yes, when the game has the inherent cardgame RNG, and then another heap on top of it.

This. Any games where you can open at least one booster pack per day?

I don't want to grind for fucking cards. If I wanted to grind I would play Pokémon Go.

Magic Duels is good now that it has a full standard set

enjoy your full P2W decks at rank

>Any games where you can open at least one booster pack per day?
Pokemon TCGO

Hearthstone is objectively the only card game ever made that is worth a shit prove me wrong pro tip You can't

Pokemon TCG is like Israel. I love pokemon but i couldn't tolerate the stupid "trade prices" and the monthly updates that basically ban your cards for the tournaments.

You have to grind 200 wins every month to get the premium cards.

Fuck Greninja, and Joltik decks.

Give me some other games

I didn't even finish the tutorial of that shit game. All I got was "this is Yu gi oh for babies" and yu gi oh was already magic for babies.

hearthstone is a disgusting game

Cthun Mage

Just dont expect to go above rank 18 with it.

>shadowverse
Already played that. Shit had some issues with balance.

he looks badass though. Would unzip his pants.

That's alright, I'm only planning on playing Hearthstone casually.

>Eternal
>The Elder Scroll Legends
>Hex
>Magic Duels
>Magic Online
>Pokemon TCG Online
>Yugiohpro
>Shadowverse
>Spellweaver
>Faeria

I don't know what you mean, that deck's perfectly balanced

>look up Shadowverse