Yakuza 0 announcement

So the announcement is confirmed to not be a PC port. What will it be Cred Forums? A movie? A PS4 bundle?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_5_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1475248437&sr=8-5&keywords=playstation 4
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218611514&postcount=9606
amazon.de/Sega-Yakuza-Zero-PS4/dp/B01J9QQ112
amazon.fr/SEGA-Yakuza-0/dp/B01JTP8OHC
youtu.be/Mb9CzqiKmYg?t=18m55s
ign.com/videos/2016/09/30/yakuza-0-17-minutes-of-meeting-goro-majima
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PC PORT WHEN

CGI MOVIE
ENGLISH DUB
LENA HEADEY

Every thread

Probably a console bundle. Port would've been nice, but Yakuza 0 was one of the games I was planning on buying PS4 over, so that'll work out for me as well.

>sega says no port in the works
>3 days later an announcement
>Cred Forums still thinks it would have been an announcement for a pc port

How stupid is the average pc player? I thought they were meant to be smarter?

Expressing interest in a particular product increases chances for companies to see that there's demand for said product, thus increasing the chances of said product being made

Yakuza 4 PC port.

I wish they'd push forward the release date to December. It was so comfy playing 5 during winter break

>white PS4 Slim/Pro bundle

I can dream

How nice that now I can just pirate Leifdrasir

I hope so too. Spent 100h+ on my first playthrough playing it during the winter break.

It's still getting ported retards. The announcement just isn't happening today.

Oh yes, the 9th point of our creed.

Might as well play the other games in the series while waiting for that port then.

PC KEKS BTFO as always.

Every thread

>My console war shitposting isn't as bad as this other console war shitposting!

Fuck off. It's all the same cancerous shit no matter who is shitting on who.

We had to beg for Yakuza 5 for 2 years -1 day though.

>3rd or 4th time I've had to say the same thing to the same person
kek PC begging race

post yfw /PCfag/ right now

>literal leddit link
I hope you're just a sonigger pretending to be a retarded fedora sperg

SEGA doesn't exactly do quick PC ports. What, the only game they ported last year is Sonic: Lost World? Its like 1 or two a year. SEGA's library is huge.

>yakuza thread mentioning the status of a PC port
>devolves into console/PC shitposting

>yakuza thread with just the pastebin ad trailers for 6 in the OP
>civil as fuck for the most part

wew lads

Its almost as if not talking about game platforms has a positive effect on discussion as platforms are irrelevant to game discussion

>mfw I build a gaming pc

The latter is also dying.

Op could have just made a yakuza thread, but he had to make it a console war thread. I hate this board.

Another one will pop up eventually. I make like 80% of them anyway.

After the last few hours with mustards shitting up the thread saying how the port will happen for sure. I think it's fine as a 'get fucked'.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN PKEKS GOT KEKED

there is yakuza thread already
it's just a console war thread.

>waaah stop having a thread that I can't participate
>waaah stop bullying my preferred platform
>waaah it's only okay if my platform the one who gets game
get fucked, PCuck

I kinda recognize it since you use like the same 5 pictures lol

You are not a cool guy and not my bro.

Swine.

>yfw it's a dub announcement
>dub only since it's fucking atlus

You DO realise most of it's probably just falseflaggers and general shitposting right?

Dude, I meant actual Yakuza threads, not ones that mention a port. I put the trailers for 6 and pastebin on the OP. Stop jumping to conclusions.
Don't forget about muh SUGIUCHIII eating paper and yoko maki

>tfw no Kiwami or Kiwami 2

t. PCuck

How do you be a PC fan of a series that doesn't exist on PCs?

I mean, I could say the same thing to you, but I guess I could have worded my post a little better.

That guy in the OP, YoRHa2, is such a fucking faggot. His whole twitter is asking devs for ports. What kind of fucking loser do you have to be to spend time out of your day begging for something readily available on another platform. And of course he actually bitches when people treat cucks like the piece of shit they are.
>don't be mean to pee sea users! :(
Meanwhile the entire gaming community has been polluted everywhere you look because of PC fags.

It's gonna be hilarious.

You really underestimate how much mustards beg for ports.

Good tier:
PS4 Bundle
OST(even though it's in my PC already)
Artbook
Dev commentary

Ok tier:
T-shirts
Contest for game related item like the Kiryu tattoo one back in 3
Giveaway

Bad:
Dub only
Delay
Scrapped for Sonic

Kiwami 2 would be awesome. They'd fuck up the OST though

>Yakuza
>PC fans

?

>I thought they were meant to be smarter?

You're thinking of the pc gamers that were around before steam was a thing. Those guys were actually computer savvy and had great taste in games. Today's pc gamer is pretty much a whiny, entitled, steambabby in their early to late teens that couldn't imagine a world without having Gabe Newell's meaty cock stuffed down their throat.

Most PC players have never even touched another entry in this series. Kinda sad.

if you took no notice of the last thread then sure that might be an ok conclusion

Yet look how hard the fucks celebrate console only games like MGSV

There's still far more shitposters on Cred Forums who shitpost for the sake of shitposting though.

Last thread just screamed falseflags and shitposts to me.

By having played the games in past, but not having bought the PS4 yet?

Look at Tales of Zestiria. There was a "girl" claiming to be a huge fan of the Tales series in Steam discussions and asking for a person to gift Zestiria to her because she had no money at the moment. When asked what her favorite game is and what other Tales games she has played, she said it's Zestiria because it looks cool and she never played a Tales games before. The first time she heard about it when she saw an ad on Steam.

>Kiwami 2
this si an announcement for the western audience

>mfw the announcement is just the text "NEVER EVER"

why the FUCK don't they announce the PC version already? who do they think they are fooling with that shitty PR talk, non-existent my ass

Please stop.

>console series had delivered the best games your whole life
>hmm should I buy the newest one? Wait there's a reddit meme called master race. I want to be the master race too!
>wait, where are the games?
Your fault, live with your wrong decision.

Estival Versus for PC!

>it's a 'we hate money' episode

You wish. They would announce anything new in Japan first.

Yakuza 3,4,5 on PS Now or PC ports

I don't know why they care so much when one of the supposed advantages of PC gaming is having a 100+ game catalog.

just because they're indies doesn't make them not-games.

stopped being funny last thread mate

Oh no! Whatever will they do without those $15 sales.

?

Because Yakuza 0 is the only game I'm willing to buy PS4 for and I'd rather waste $400 for more games instead.

>pcfags
>buying anything

>Yakuza 3,4,5 on PS Now

Doubt it, catherine was recently removed from ps now.

>kiwami 2 being announced before a western audience
>a remake of a game that a tiny percentage of people have played in the west
>implying the west is the primary market for yakuza games

Stop being delusional. It's a nice thought, but its not happening

if you can please your fans and make a little money why not do it? games shouldn't be tied to garbage hardware.

>$400
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_5_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1475248437&sr=8-5&keywords=playstation 4

Then go beg on twitter where the actual developers are and not on a image board dingus

John Hardin: "Persona 5 will release in 2015."
>Weeks later, delay to 2016 is announced

I believe he is just a PR guy who has no fucking idea what is going on elsewhere in the company.
How the fuck did he think it'd be out in 2015 when they didn't start localizing the game until midway to 2016?

I'd rather have Pro, so Yakuza 6 might be running better.

>if you can please your fans
if they were fans they'd have PS3/PS4. Exclusivity makes devs strive to make better games. If every game was on PC all we'd have are indies, moba and mmos.

Is mostly a mix of Cred Forums shitposting with a tint of "Oh god please let it be a port". I have never seen something like this anywhere else.

#4theplayers

Oh PC friends

I feel so sorry for you

Consoles have quality, PC has quantity. Every PCcuck would give up 1,000 games on Steam right now for a PS4 exclusive if they could.

Then get in contact with the devs, 4chin is only browsed by the FBI and SJW friendly devs.

>Make a Forza thread
>RACING GAMES ARE FUCKING SHIT LOL
>DRIVECLUB IS BETTER
>PS4 VERSION WHEN?

>If every game was on PC all we'd have are indies, moba and mmos.
What is even this logic?

Hardin is a fag

it's bait

The amount of bullshit he was spewing was disgusting.

Ask the devs not me. Witcher 3 was said to only exist because of consoles.

*looks at most played PC games right now*

Oh don't worry, we are fine, Capcom's PR said there are unannounced ports coming soon on Steam

But I do own PS3. And since I also have pretty good PC, isn't it only sensible to hope for port so I wouldn't have to buy another system?

Man this Hardin is truly a piece of shit of Sonyfag.

>RACING GAMES ARE FUCKING SHIT LOL
Anyone can say this
>DRIVECLUB IS BETTER
Fact
>PS4 VERSION WHEN?
No one wants a GT ripoff.

Those games sell or are played the most. That's why companies keep releasing games on consoles.

Might as well ask for a PS2 port while you're at it. I hope you're not a Falcomfag or KHfag because they keep changing platforms like socks with their games.

Shouldn't have wasted money on that pretty good pc.

I still don't get it. These also sell on PC. Just because some games are way much more popular, doesn't mean other aren't popular.

It's exactly like Bloodborne doesn't sell, just because every year Call of Duty has dozen millions more sales.

but they sell on pc too.... even if not as much. you're acting like companies dont turn a profit on AAA steam releases. look at the sales numbers for MGSV and W3 on PC.

Yakuza wouldn't be a smash hit but it would definitely make money. Look how Valkyria Chronicles did.

Or a Console Bundle or maybe a few features of the game, already confirmed they won't say nothing about more locations tomorrow (Kiwami maybe on the PSX this December)

Got link on that?

>It's exactly like Bloodborne doesn't sell
Top fucking kek, this meme again.

in any case, you pc players should emulate 1 and 2. 1 is pretty clunky but 2 is one of the best games in the series.

1 and 2 is emulatable

I use it for work, being able to play games is a bonus.
I've got Vita, so that's been working nicely.

Are you telling me that not anyone can obnoxiously post asking for a PC port regardless of their desire to have a port or not?

>I'm a fan of the series since I pirated it!

Their own fault for making the games consoles only.

Bloodborne sold 2 million. Now compare it to CoD, AC, Battlefield every year console players absolutely love.
If it was PC game, you would call it shit for some reason.

Well when you put it like that

Ok... but...

>neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218611514&postcount=9606

Don't hate me pls

Publishers control that though. Atlus are the ones who would have told sony to remove it.

REMASTER CONFIRMED

And to comparison Yakuza sells around 100k in the west. Who doesn't buy games now?

They making it's PlayStation only because dirty pc cucks peasants not worthy have games like Yakuza series.

Why is this argument only used on bloodborne? Steam has le 125 million users, yet VC, "a smash hit" only sold 700k.

Why is it always third world shitters that back consoles?

>mfw true fan of the series
>mfw bought a ps4 on release
>mfw now buying a ps4 pro

of pcfags liked this series then they'd buy a ps4

Yeh and I will continue to emulate the games as emulation become better. Their choice if they don't want my money.

Why would that be? It's not like the hard part of PC gaming was purchasing the games.

Your fault for being a PCuck.
Russia, Brazil, and China, the worst third world shitholes, have virtually 0 console users.

because bloodborne is the only good ps4 exclusive you tard

Why is it always third world shitters that back PC?

Smash hit of port of 6 years old game announced less than 2 weeks before release with no advertising vs a platform seller.

And anyway that wasn't original point.
I'm saying you people think PC players like only mobas and f2p games, just because they're the most played at the time. But if we go that way, console players play only Call of Duty.

I suppose you could call Playstation a series. It has quite few instalments already.

Just wait 20 years more for emulation.

I doesn't know when I is third world because I isn't talk this like.

All shitposting aside I really don't see them porting 0. Every "big" sega PC port in the last few years has been old ass games, not stuff that isn't even out yet (the localized version anyway.)

Maybe they'll finally bring over 1/2 HD (which would be odd since Kiwami exists I guess) and put it on PC.

Or, far more likely, it's just a trailer or something like that.

Nice argument, pc pajit.

PS4 emulation will be ready in less than 3 years. I can wait, they won't get my money if they keep releasing on PS4.

we did it Cred Forumsros

now the pcfags HAVE to buy a ps4

>true fan
True fan would like the series to become popular and sell as much as it could. I'm buying PS4 myself solely for Y0, but Yakuza needs more popularity and PC may give it.

Lol no I won't. I'm not going to buy a brick just for a game, thanks.

>PS4 emulation in less than 3 years
>N64, Saturn, PS3 and original XBox ermulation still fucked

No thanks. Pee cucks would just pirate it anyway. If it has to come to pc then lock it to win 10 store or something. Otherwise, no, I don't want to see it on pc.

N64 emulation is perfect though. PS3 is much harder to emulate than the PS4.

It doesn't need more popularity, it needs more sales. A thousand people pirating a game isn't worth shit compared to ten people actually buying it.

But PC doesn't even have one good exclusive

nope. pcfags only play indie pixel shit and mobas.

Keep dreaming, PC CUCК. Where proper emulator of OG Xbox?

trying to use logic in this thread isn't going to work mate

PC ports of Okami, Killer7, God Hand and Viewtiful Joe confirmed.

PC masterrace should be called PC Slave Race because they are slave to shitty console ports

Then go on ahead and beg for Y6 localization for yet another 2 years like it was with Y5.

6 games on Sony consoles only in the west and Y5 still sell around 100k. It really needs more platforms for the series to catch fire here.

I wasn't listing those to imply that newer system would be harder to emulate, but to display how silly the situation is.

>Then go on ahead and beg for Y6 localization for yet another 2 years like it was with Y5.

Keep begging for ports as always.

So when's the announcement?

Yakuza 5 situation wasn't helped by game being released on PS3 digitally only.

can you at least try to follow a reply chain retard?

I can and your reasoning for pc release making it more popular is retarded.

What about the others? 1,2,3 and 4 were released physically and sold like shit anyway

What is this gay reddit shit? Gabe is one of the most hated men in video games these days.

tell me more mate

They will never release Yakuza games on PC, because they want Chinese market.
SEGA said Chinese version Y0 sold 500k.
If they release Y6 on PC, those Chinks immediately pirate it.

Valkyria on PC sold triple of Y5 sales in the same time, despite being much older and without any established fanbase on PC. That's why series really needs to increase fanbase. You people aren't even aware of how many people don't know they want to play it on PC, just like with VC.

That's why you put it on Windows 10 store. Win Win.

PCfags love him

Yakuza is a niche series. Since it's so heavy with Japanese culture, unless Sega advertises it heavily it's never going to top the Japanese sales numbers in west.
That's not to say that they shouldn't advertise at all, the game does have audience here. It's just that expecting million sales from this series is mistake.

If anything, the localization team should be in contact with Japanese side, and try to get them to make the localization as painless as possible. If engine supports the English text and word-wrapping from the get-go, the manpower needed for localization would be very small.
Even with how large these games are, ten people should be enough to handle all of the localization. Though that's not accounting testing, marketing crew or other stuff like that. I only have experience with making Japanese game into English, not having worked on publishing side.

>Valkyria on PC sold triple of Y5 sales in the same time
Proof?

>Valkyria on PC sold triple of Y5 sales at $5
FTFY and wow what an achievement.

SteamSpy when it just launched. People were surprised that over 300k is a smashing hit.

Why? He's a worse version of kim.com

That was before first 50% sale. Try again

Where are you getting your Yakuza 5 numbers, Mr. Cuck?

>its a shitposter has no idea how sales work episode

>You people aren't even aware of how many people don't know they want to play it on PC, just like with VC.

Do you even fucking believe what you're saying yourself? Not even half the people who bought the game from sales have even played the game.

no?

To be fair I have the game on ps vita and I would gladly pay for a steam release.

I will never ever get a console with paid online

Why do you steamfags have to come into every single thread and justify why every games series belong on PC? Just fuck off, go beg the devs/publishers for the port, not us. Let us discuss the game in peace for fucks sake.

I do agree, but what you need to understand with Yakuza 5 to VC comparison is that when Y5 was released, PS3 had already been abandoned by most players, it was only getting niche releases at that point. And niche crowd on consoles always prefers to own physical copy, I imagine if they had done limited editon boxed run, that would've done very well.
On the other hand, Steam users are used to buying digital games(no shit), and Valkyria Chronicles was one of the first high-profile Japanese games that was released there. And acting like it wasn't helped by sales is ridiculous. Sure, those also happen on Playstation, but unlike PSN where you have to go to store to see what's being offered, on Steam the moment you open the client first thing you see is store page, making it much easier to see sales, and make quick purchases.

But yeah, Yakuza should be on PC.

English Yakuza 6 demo included. Yakuza 6 confirmed for 2017 release in West.

Or Kiwami. Or the samurai spin offs bundle. Or Yakuza 1 and 2 HD. I would love all of that.

Then you're not a part of the true master race.

those 1000games cost more or equal to a PS4, if they wanted it, they would've gotten it

Yeah but think about it, if i've seen my game selling like 100K for game, I would be disappointed. That's why it's kinda weird seeing people shitposting about a PC release, because one more platform on the game could bring good thing to both the fanbase, specially for Yakuza fans who play the series since the first one. And I'm not talking about Cred Forums in particular who shitposts like no one ever on the Internet. I can agree PC users can be obnoxious when they want though

>Yeah but think about it, if i've seen my game selling like 100K for game
At first you ignore my post then you spout more bullshit.

Do you even realize that Japs don't really care about the west? Do you realize that it's selling like hotcakes in Japan and Asia (China)? They don't care about your measly 50-100k sales.

Why does everything have to be a cult with human behavior? Have people nothing better productive to do..

And who cares if they play the game or not? do you know how many people bought the game on consoles and didn't even finished it too? most people don't even finish the games they bought, much less a long game like VK

>"You people aren't even aware of how many people don't know they want to play it on PC"
>Show statistics that the majority hasn't even played it
>"And who cares if they play the game or not?"

Just end your life, m8.

>Do you even realize that Japs don't really care about the west?

Yeah right, this is why Nagoshi stated they wanted to make a Yakuza game set in America, because they don't give a shit about the west. The region who dominated the game industry till today, don't give a shit about the west. Give me a fucking break

Wtf why yakuz is not on pc? Dumbs console peasants.

>Yakuza Kiwami is a preorder bonus for 0
>yfw

Being a PCfag has been pretty great all year. This news isn't bringing me down

People want it on their liblaries. Sure, it must kinda suck for developers after they work on a game, have it sell few hundred thousand copies, only to have just ten thousand or so people actually play it.
But those are still sales, you're not going to turn up your nose to platform just because people don't actually use things they buy.

It's now 9AM PST

Where is my news

>implying people aren't buying the older games and ripping their discs

I would lose my fucking shit, but there's no way they would do that, it'd be way too expensive. Best bet would be offering a discount to owners of 0.

If they did they'd be advertising the game and localizing the games themselves you dumb fuck. Y5 was localized by Sony. Y0 is done by Atlus. And do you honestly believe just because he wants to create a game set in US he suddenly cares and wants every game to be released in the west? Like I said before end your life, m8. I don't even care if you're not the same person.

Mustards are fucking embarrassing..

Because unless the game is on PC it doesn't exist. Playing it on sub 60fps with other issues, you might as well not play it. There is no game to discuss.

Recent Nagoshi interview on IGN
He stated
>We have around 100k fans in the west.

I'm wasn't even that guy you paranoid faggot. But why would Sega care about how many people play they game? they just need the sales

Bullshit

That'd be pretty fucking cool, but they said no localization.
Then again, Yakuza 1 has already been localized, so they could technically call it a remaster.

I'd rather have Ishin. Kiwami is terrible.

I'm pretty sure at this point half of these are falseflagging retards

such retarded victim complex

maybe if you FUCKING ADVERTISED YOUR GAME AT FUCKING ALL IN THE WEST YOU MIGHT GET SOME BUSINESS

>get to the title screen to see it boots up
kek

turning on the game for a few minutes and dropping it isn't really playing it user

Holy shit
B T F O

I played a few chapters then dropped it because its starts very slow. I'll play it later.

>ITT

It refutes what he said anyway.

What a based man. Telling pc cucks to rightfully go fuck themselves. Going to pre order just because of this.

He still is an sjw neogaf cuck.

Wait, FF15 is on xbone? Shit I thought it was ps4 only. That's hilarious if true.

We need more people like this in the industry. Far too many people giving up their dignity for PCuck popularity.

It was multiplatform from day 1 when Versus was made into XV. Just like XIII. Reason for that is because Square was scared of taking a gamble and only releasing it on 1 console because they didn't know if either of them were gonna be popular like X360/PS3. Same reason why KH3 is multiplatform as well.

Why are consolefags so pathetic? Just look at this thread.

im getting the collector's edition now

fucking based

Me too, fuck /r/ masterrace
>Pre-order Bonus Offer:Pre-order Yakuza 0 to receive "The Business Edition", including: a stainless steel business card holder! Printed with the 'Ryu' (dragon) and 'Hanya' (skull) tattoo designs, replicas of the protagonists' in-game, bi-lingual business cards, and a third card featuring five of the lovely hostesses you can interact with in-game. Bonuses will be packed with game.
Hey cool.

I love this guy.

>he doesn't know about thread poster counter

FUCK THE PC COMING STRAIGHT FROM PS UNDERGROUND
YOUNG PC KIDS GOT IT BAD CUZ THEY KEKED
AND NOT THE OTHER CONSOLES SO KEKS BITCH
THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO PETITION FOR PORTS

>atlus pr guy tells them that there is literally no pc port
>"LA LA LAAA WE CANT HEAR PC PORT IS COMING"

absolutely pathetic

All I see are pcfags begging for it to be released on PC.

To be far, Hardin does have a history of being uninformed about games he's supposed to be doing PR on.

I though neogaf was sonygaf.

>"I know more about pr than the pr guy." -PCuck

L
O
L

kek, pc ''''''''gamers'''''''' have to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet

>P5 is still coming in 2015, guys, promise!

Nigger you buy one game and get two

>falseflagging console peasants and the same person posting reddit upvote tier replies.

I'm just laughing at how dumb you idiots are.

Fuck off YNA

It is. There are also fans of other platforms, of course, but the majority are sonyggers. The admin itself is a huge sony fanboy.

>People who make PC look bad are falseflaggers
>But people who make consoles look bad are actual idiots

You sure showed us, pcfag. You're no different from the rest of these fags.

That's just a meme. They have a sizable PCuck and Nintendo fanbase there.

>he's sat in a thread for a game he won't even get

really makes you think

>current year +1.7
>people still have consolewars
the biggest indicator that this place is full of underagers

It isn't called Nintendogaf for nothing

>it'll be on steam on due time

>If you own a PC you can't also have a console

To be fair, Cred Forums has always had console wars. You'd think that over time the average poster on here would have gotten older and gotten over it, when it actually seems like the average age for this board just gets lower and lower every day.

Sad.

Why do you think person is limited to only one platform? Why do you think somebody who thinks you're fucking idiot can't possibly own system you're fanboying for?

>To be fair, Cred Forums has always had console wars
And Cred Forums has always been underage, you are correct.

I believe we're getting a lot of new underaged kids and the mentality of oldfags doesn't really change. There's no other explanation for it.

>you're fanboying for?
Not even him but you do realize that you're defending a PC fanboy? Kinda ironic.

Thanks for giving sony money. What a good cuck you are ;)

What if he bought the console used? What if he stole it?

>65 million steam users and we are getting shafted
>all the people that smurf on games not even counted in or the ones that get banned

You're just grasping at straws now. Next thing you're gonna say is he stole every game or bought it used.

Would the world be a better place if all PC gamers were put in the oven?

Then what was that " PS4 Console Exclusive" ala SFV a few days ago?

Every game on console is a dudebro shooter see how that works? Without PC no Total War or Battletech or Shadowrun.

PS4 only, as in the no PS3 verision :)

But... Shadowrun games were originally on consoles. And some people would argue that the Genesis one is better than the recent PC games.

Every EU version has Only on Playstation. Only US has the PS4 console exclusive.

Based.

That makes no sense, other exclusives don't have that.

Unless whoever at Sega made the cover design thought that putting it on the cover means it's some kind of super exclusive, and figured that they needed to clarify it wasn't coming on PS3.
Sega being stupid... What a concept.

I believe there hasn't been official EU cover yet.

>Unless whoever at Sega made the cover design thought that putting it on the cover means it's some kind of super exclusive
That's actually plausible. Sega always knows a new way to fuck up everytime.

The PR guy probably knows less than we do. Why do you listen to these faggots? They're paid to say what is known to the public.

amazon.de/Sega-Yakuza-Zero-PS4/dp/B01J9QQ112
amazon.fr/SEGA-Yakuza-0/dp/B01JTP8OHC
They all say Only on Playstation

Well, fuck me.

>listen to me instead of the guy who actually works for the company

You PCkeks and your mental gymnastics. Early Access walking simulators will do that to you.

>sonypony is a Trumplet
Shocker.

He's not making it, it's on IGN.
If you know the URL it's already up, just not published.

:^)

FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT ALREADY FUCCJCKDKAJAJS

KUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's going to be literally nothing, mark my words.

>t-shirts
>nothing

Aren't you excited for some Yakuza memes like with Dark Souls? I can't wait to buy a t-shirt that says RUBBER BULLETS on it.

I want a shirt with Sky Finance on it

>I can't wait to buy a t-shirt that says RUBBER BULLETS on it.

Holy fuck, triggered. I can already imagine what that would be like if it ever happened.

pic related.

>Nier and Yakuza are now platform war shitposting threads
Just nuke this board.

Everything'll be fine after a few days. Hopefully shitposters wont pick upon Y0 when it releases. Y5 threads were comfy and only got invaded after a few weeks of constant daily threads.

>ENGLISH DUB
GOD PLEASE NO

GET THIS ARROGANT
MO
THER
FUCK
ER

>Put back in honorifics for Y0
>Announce the dub
>Get to hear some English dude saying Kiryu-chan
>yfw if it wasn't for the dub we would've gotten the game this year

BRING THAT SHIT KAZUMA

10 YEARS IN THE JOINT MADE YOU A FUCKING PUSSY

I just found copies of yak 3 and 4 at myl ocal gamestop. As in, a few minutes ago when I went to preorder yak 0.

So, my question is, how long are the 1 and 2 catchup videos in 3? I hear they're pretty comprehensive and worth watching.

45 mins, I never watched them buy the SBF made fun of that so I know.

Like 10 minutes or something like that? Probably less.

About a hour or slightly less, it's pretty long, get some popcorn

>45 minutes
>10 minutes
>an hour

Classic Cred Forums.

youtu.be/Mb9CzqiKmYg?t=18m55s

Why does he hate PCfats so much?

>The Good
Limited Edition PS4 Bundle
Demo
>The Bad
IGN stream of the game
New trailer
>The Ugly
T-shirts
English dub

>new trailer
>bad
why's that bad? It's not great sure but it'll be something to keep us satisfied and let us see more of the translation quality.

did 0 even have a jap demo? If not, there's 0 chance of that happening.

So it's just literally nothing.
Great.

He probably posts on here and has to put up with their faggotry every day.

0 had a demo with Kiryu's 3 styles and a fully explorable Kamurocho

Then it's a possibility. I'd imagine we would see a demo closer to ps experience then, instead of 4 months out from launch.

And why give IGN the scoop on a demo? Not like sega.

One thing will always be certain: Steamfags are worse than any others.

ign.com/videos/2016/09/30/yakuza-0-17-minutes-of-meeting-goro-majima

just posted in other thread.
fuckin neat.

Nah, console peasants are way worse.

HOLY SHIT

PC VERSION CONFIRMED

WE DID IT REDDIT

SONYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You're both the worst. Both platforms have their fuckwits, and you've both just proven that.

>Never played Yakuza game before
>Play 1 and 2 on PC to see what it's like
>First thing I did when I beat 2 was look up which gamestop was selling Yakuza 3 and bought it even though it was quite a drive to find the nearest gamestop that had it; Bought 4, Dead Souls, and 5 immediately after beating 3
>Would never have touched this wonderful franchise were it not for the fact that I played it on PC
>Would have bought Yakuza 1 and 2 HD on PS3 or WiiU to make up for the fact that I emulated the first two had it ever been localized

You console war underageb& are the reason I don't visit Cred Forums as much these days.

>implying everyone who owned PS2 and PS3 owns PS4

>Exclusivity makes devs strive to make better games
Is this the fucking 90s now? I didn't know Cred Forums was a thing back now.

There

Now Yakuza threads can go back to being peaceful

Yeah. After that announcement this thread just died. Hope it stays that way. Don't want shitposters to come here again.