How are you enjoying Horizon 3 PC bros?

How are you enjoying Horizon 3 PC bros?

Should I get regular or Deluxe Edition which has the VIP pass?

Also how's your performance? I'm hoping I can get 60fps with my i5-3570K and GTX 980.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Forza-Horizon-3-Ultimate-Xbox-One/dp/B01HQK99KI?th=1
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/73_nqu6OoFJ4H4vpphW2RQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3FeQ1A_iCai9ADicOKpWwQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still need to install win10

I hope this game have a good roadtrip potential and won't run like shit on my PC

Here's a question - can I get the Xbone version (cheaper keys online) and use it to get the PC?

>Here's a question - can I get the Xbone version (cheaper keys online) and use it to get the PC?
Yes.

Performance is shit. Wait for the Steam release that doesn't have the DRM killing frames.

Is this absoluely confirmed or just memes? I wouldn't wanna spend money on a version I won't be able to use.

Where?
Not gonna happen.

Is there 144hz support?

Is it online only or can it be played 100% offline?

It's confirmed. It uses the "Play Anywhere" service.

But I don't need to own an Xbone, right? I can just hop into the windows store and redeem the xbone code?

thinking of buying but how bad are performance issues?

its fun but it runs like shit. i tried it both on a 970 and 670. cpu is a 3570k ocd, 16 gigs of ram and that shit was still getting dropping frames and constantly stuttering

You gotta redeem it via Xbox's website, you don't need an Xbox One, just a gamertag. When you log into the Windows store, it will sync to your microsoft account if you own the game, so you can download it.

Is this the way you went about purchasing it?

That's what happens when you don't release a fucking demo and just treat an entirely different game as a "performance tester". Fucking retards.

Yeah but I bought it from amazon.

amazon.com/Forza-Horizon-3-Ultimate-Xbox-One/dp/B01HQK99KI?th=1

Every shady key-store either sells the keys at the exact same price as the Microsoft store higher.

the worst part is i can run most games on that 670 on high/ultra with no frame drops or poor performance yet not this one.

knew it wasn't a good sign when they were planning on releasing the pc demo after the actual release of the game. got my money back though

Holy shit that's great. The standard edition is like 70 euros in the Windows store, this saves me a lot of simoleons.

Wait a min, they still didn't release the demo, did they?

how's the wheel support?

no. i dont think micro$hit has even put out any news about a patch. the only advantage the pc version has over the console is that it can run at 60 frames yet it cant even do that properly. even on ultra the game doesnt look that much better over the console version

I suppose they went all Watch Dogs with the game because otherwise they wouldn't sell a single one on Xbone.

The biggest advantage of the PC version is the fact that you don't have to purchase Microsoft's garbage console in order to play it.

instead you have to use that garbage platform to purchase it from their store just to play a bad port

Still better than playing it on 30FPS and spending another 50$ every year to play online.

there's no winning is there?

well.. I honestly expected it to look better on ultra.

Where is the crack piratebros

literally never

is there a Cred Forums horizon club?

Soon actually. Quantum Break uses the exact same type of encryption and was cracked literally like yesterday.

kek, as if encryption was the only problem

I may have used the wrong word, but it essentially uses something similar to Denuvo, although shittier and it was cracked.

>people shitting pants over the port
considering some of the ports we've got on PC this is pretty good in comparison
I mean of course the stuttering sucks and the performance could be a bit better but as it stands the settings are well featured and it looks really pretty

I'm not saying it's entirely acceptable but at least they're fixing it

turn 10 has reproduced the stuttering, they're working on a patch right now

You sure it was the W10 version? They released it on Steam later.

Nothing at all since it runs like absolute trash.
i5 6600k and GTX 1060 here.
Dips to 30 FPS, constant stuttering.
Already refunded it.
If they want me to buy it again, completely fix the performance issues, and release it on Steam, the Windows Store made me restart the fucking download 3 times.

>this is pretty good in comparison
No, not at all.

Just checked. The steam version was cracked recently, but the W10 version was cracked very soon after the release actually. There was some fuckery with the Store but it eventually worked.

pretty sure the W10 version got only bypassed not cracked entirely

>considering some of the ports we've got on PC this is pretty good in comparison
Get the fuck out shill.

if using a wheel, get the latest windows update

totally fixed my FFB problems (I'm using a t300rs)

still can't rebind anything, but thats coming next patch apparently

Is Forza Horizon 3 the most shilled game of the year?

>constant threads
>despite the fact that the posts come slowly, this thread for example
>all of them full of obvious marketeers trying to deny that it's a horrible port
>all of them suggesting to buy the Ultimate Edition even though it doesn't include the two expansions

Very happy that it's obviously going to flop, since it's a very bad port and a Windows Store exclusive.
Completely deserved.

>I can't wait to make anime cars!
Literally pic related.

Holy fuck what settings is this running on? I have an AMD HD7870 and I don't fucking want to run it in less than 14 fps

i5 3570k, 8 GB RAM, GTX 1070
Had massive stuttering problems at launch. Moved the game from my SSD to my HDD and now the stuttering seems to be gone now.
Apparently having the game on your HDD makes the DRM less shitty so it doesn't send massive spikes of info to your CPU
Holding 60 fps at 1440p with most settings at high and 4x MSAA.

I have the exact same setup and I'm maxed out and I rarely drop below 40. Some slight stutter during cut scenes though.

I have no idea why this shit runs so differently on similar builds

Half of those threads arent even shills you moron. Theres like 3 threads a day for this game.
>most shilled game of all time
Are you fucking high? Literally any ps4 game has 30 threads in the catalog at any given time.

What are people's experiences with a 970?

they forced EFS encyrption on the whole game, it causes a massive CPU bottleneck because it has to decrypt assets on the fly.

It runs like shit.

what's the cheapest way of getting this game for PC?

My holdup was RAM. Apex ran like ass until I upgraded to 16 gigs. Horizon 3 also runs great.

It's not DRM, the engine is just optimized frr 30fps. The frame pacing on both Xbone and PC for 30fps is perfect, push the framerate any higher and that's when you hit instability. That's why it's easier to scale resolution in this game than framerate.

Put that beautiful mouth of yours to good use and start sucking some dick for money.

Literally not a single GameGPU benchmark has been correct this year, I think something might actually be wrong with their test bench or something.

Yeah I was probably going to grab some when I get paid again. Apparently RAM does actually have a notable performance impact in this game.

you know that's just a picture of an actress, right?

970, i5 3570k, 16 gigs of ram running ultra settings and holding above 30 pretty well. But I've seen other people with the same rig having issues so I dunno

For some reason the 390 and 970 are performing much worse than the 480 and 1060 for some reason. Maybe AMD and Nvidia conspired to sabotage their older GPU's. Also the newer CPU you have the better, a lot of people are having issues with the meme 2500k.

>Also the newer CPU you have the better, a lot of people are having issues with the meme 2500k.
So, sabotage for both CPUs and GPUs?
Fuck this game.

if this is on ultra i can live with that

Considering Ultra looks like this, and that only a GTX 1070 and a 1080 surpass 60 FPS, I can't.
Hope it flops very hard.

I wasn't talking about the actress. :^)

wow sony pony is mad

Can someone please explain to me how GTA V looks and performs ten times better than Forza 3 on PC? Is it the engine they're using?

Considering Forza 6 Apex runs great, my bet is on the DRM.

Quantum Break came out on Steam and it runs much better than the Windows Store version.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/73_nqu6OoFJ4H4vpphW2RQ/

>meme 2500k
based CPU

disabling core 0 affinity solved the stuttering issues for me.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3FeQ1A_iCai9ADicOKpWwQ/

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

I fucked up I meant

>console wars
No thanks, i'm not a fat virgin with no money.

Steam release isn't gonna happen in case you thought about being a waitfag.

It makes use of Xbox gamertag features so integrating steamworks is gonna be a lot of works for the devs.

>b-but muh Quantum break came out on Steam

That's a single player game.

Quantum Break on Steam runs better because Remedy didn't know how to use DX12 and implemented a broken version of it. Even then only Nvidia gets a boost, the framerates for AMD users are exactly the same. So yeah it has nothing to do with DRM. Same in this case, it looks to be an issue with the engine struggling at framerates higher then 30fps.

Not going to trust that, and i'm in no hurry.
And if Microsoft wants to keep seeing their games flop hard on PC, it's their choice.

My advice is to make the Store not absolute trash, and their ports not absolute trash either.
That would be a good start.