Harder difficulty just increases enemies health

>Harder difficulty just increases enemies health

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBlWHD8LnTY
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And that makes the game harder. How is that not valid?

I'll still take that over no harder difficulty at all. Especially in a situation where enemies been dying so fast I don't even get to use my moves.

High HP is only acceptable if the game is mechanically challenging.

>lower difficulty
>cute girl derides your competence

OP didn't say anything about high HP though

increasing could be from too little health, there's literally no point when everything is just instantly exploding and you're not even playing anymore

>Proud Mode is harder than Critical Mode

>Normal mode enemies have almost no health/no damage so they're a complete joke since the devs wanted to make the game casual friendly
>Harder difficulty bumps the enemy's HP and damage to levels they should have been
>Casuals whine about artificial difficulty when they can't one shot every enemy and can't face tank every attack

>Harder difficulty just decrease your damage

>harder difficulty in a platformer
>you have fewer lives

>Harder difficulty just decreases your health or nerfs your abilities

>hard mode in valdis story
now this is a fucking podracing

what's the point of any stand after dio the world?
jotaro can still fucking stop time you know, he can kill this kirra quin edgelord without any problems
goddamn mary sues

Does any game handle difficulty better than Ninja Gaiden Black?

No

Critical Mode is more of a gimmick mode.

That was how he lost dumb-ass, Star Platinum kicked his ass, that was the god-damned point.
Yes he is sort of OP, but he can only stop time for like 2 seconds

In some games, enemies having higher health would make all the difference. In some games this was actually a major fucking impediment to your team's battle prowess. For example a character might have a 9999 damage limit per turn, so whenever the enemies had health higher than 40 000, this would mean you couldn't do single-turn wipes, and therefore might lose.

>sort of

>Hard mode
>Wow, got quite a pair to pick that

Jotaro is a lazy fuck who never trains just like his grandfather

You just wait until Gold Experience Requiem in part V. Shit is beyond overpowered, even moreso than The World.

>Harder difficulty = Shittier items

>Killer Queen touches literally anything Jotaro could come into contact with
>he explodes
>gg
Kira just wanted a quiet life so he didn't

It's way fucking fun too
>Wrecking Vexen in like 10 seconds

Casuals whine about artificial difficulty.
>enemy dies in 3 hits
>has moves that are easily avoided
>hard mod makes enemy die in 5 hit
>moves are still easily avoided
See the problem. It's hardly ever the casuals complaining about this.

I mean, would you rather it increase their damage?

>complaining about things being OP in Jojo
Thats literally the whole plotline of the series

>harder difficulty
>can't use stands

fuck off Kira

That's a balancing act.
Take Shadow Warrior 2013 for instance. Loved the game the first time around, but higher difficulties were completely ruined by bullet sponge. Enemies that take too long to fall down just become tedious instead of challenging pretty quickly, and makes you feel like you're fighting them with pea shooters and rubber swords, which just isn't fun to me.
Better to just increase the damage enemies deal, bolster their numbers a bit (if the engine allows) and maybe scatter out your resources to fight them slightly in order to make it more challenging to survive. A really great bump in difficulty should also be careful to reward the player for his efforts with skills, weapons or even missions and bosses not available on normal difficulty, yet not so important as to devalue the default experience.

It makes the game more bullshit is what it is

Fallout 4 and many other games was just a fucking slog to get through because everything just sponged damage, I didn't die any more than I did on normal because its still the same dumbshit AI that gets stuck on the small pebbles sticking out of the ground

>enemy AI completely overhauled on max difficulty

I hope you like that fashionable carpal tunnel brace you have to wear from now on.

In all honesty, stopping time isn't that good. It doesn't really apply with DIO/Jotaro since their stands are also absurdly powerful in close but even then, if they face one of the many lobg range, intangible stands alone they're fucked.

>normal difficulty: enemies have normal health and recieve normal damage
>harder difficulty: more enemy spawns and more health
>even harder difficulty: enemies and the player get killed in one hit
>fuck my shit up: enemies one shot you but they have the highest possible health and you deal normal damage.

Name one game that dose that.

All the villains are OP in a way
Dio becomes an indestructible vampire
>Kars becomes the perfect life-form
>DIO can stop time
>Kira can blow up anything he touches/reset time
>Diavolo can erase time
>Pucci can accelerate time
>Valentine can create infinite copies of himself

Halo Combat Evolved

Power level in JoJo is fucking retarded user. Should have realized this 300 chapters ago.

>part 2 boss is a PERFECT being
>defeated by volcano randomly launching him into space
>part 3 boss is a near PERFECT being who fucking stop time
>defeated by a mildly angry student who just learned how to stop time mid-fight
>part 4 boss is a dude who work 9 to 5
>need that guy who defeated near perfect being and also stop time, plus 10 other dude just to track down and defeat

Provided that dodging or another form of avoiding enemy damage was a primary mechanic, yes. Higher difficulties should punish the player's mistakes rather than make the actual gameplay take longer for arbitrary reasons.

are jojo author homosexual?
to be more precise, did he turn into homo after part 3? part 1 was manly as fuck, part 2 was kinda gay but still manly, 3 is all about manly
part 4 is the beginning of the end but it's still tolerable
but FUCK things became ultragay after part 4
JUST LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GAY ASS SHIT!

Did... Did you not finish part 7?

Yeah, but haven't started reading 8 yet

Terraria

>modern non coin-OP game
>lives

>Implying you wouldn't fuck Giorno
You're the faggot here

It's a Japanese game. They are all homo erotic. Just look at final fantasy.

Except it is the casuals that complain about artificial difficulty.

>Enemy has moves that are easily avoided
>Better player just takes longer since the enemy has more health, which is just boring
>Casual who can't dodge for shit can't kill the enemy because they can't face tank and kill the enemy before they die
>Gets upset and frustrated

Who do you think is more likely to complain about this?

Funny's endgame stand wasnt D4C. It was Love Train.

Those faggots are all more manly than you. That's the funny part.

Any one of them would get 100x the pussy you or I could get.

Half-Life
FEAR

>easy: everything dies to fast, you take no damage
>normal: everything dies to fast, you take practically no damage
>hard: everything takes half a decade to kill and you die in two hits to even the weakest enemy

Star Platinum really isn't that OP any more. Sure, it's still fast and strong, but it got a huge debuff since part 3, and it's even more useless in part 5. Shit like it can only stop time for half of a second, and he forgets how to use star finger to save the universe from speeding up into oblivion, and it never uses its strength and precision to throw projectiles, etc.

You should see some of the part 5/6 stands, that can murder an entire city passively with green toxic spores, or bring every single fictional character to life. A strong and fast punch ghost ain't all that great

That's just how Italians dress

They're drawn in that style to stand out from other competition in manga. When something is drawn by Araki, you know.

>game inflates health and damage
>turns out that alone really does offer a genuine challenge and forces you to master the given mechanics if you want to progress

Fucking EDF

>hating on part 5

only one thats even slightly homo is Narancia, which is way too femboy to count as straight

everything else is just fabulous.

He just appreciates the human form because he spent his youth looking at art from the Renaissance and fashion magazines. He's married and has children.

bitch please

To be fair, that is more of a sub-stand type deal, but yes, i should have made note of that in my original post

Dropped Nier because of this, boss fights are very fun before the first 30 minutes.

>Normal mode is somewhat balanced but too easy
>Hard mode is absolute bullshit unless you are abusing a handful overpowered ability interactions

What even did love train do? Just a laser wall? Was it inspired by trump?

>implying casuals don't set the game to easy and pay it for the story.
Most skilled players will bitch about health raises because it just prolongs combat but doesn't make it harder.

Part 3 and Part 4 are the only completely non-gay parts.

Part 3 does have that one part though.

Calypso please leave.

Read the manga idiot

>DIO
>near perfect
Aside from Za Warudo he's still just a vampire. Hamon/sunlight could still fuck him up.

Call of Duty all did it worst.

Easy and Normal are nonexistent difficulties, they're basically playable movies. Hard can be fun/challenging at times. Veteran is bullshit. Enemies with 100% laser accuracy from light years away. They never have to reload. They have infinite ammo and grenades. They have a decent bit of extra HP so you can't always kill them with body shots before you're HP is raped into oblivion. There are about 50x more enemies in every area. There are also parts where the enemies will spawn infinite until you cross some invisible (typically out in the open with no cover around) threshold. The list goes on.

inb4 >playing CoD
It doesn't matter what games, 1 did it, 2, 3, all of them, every single one of them is absolute bullshit on veteran.

Fugo looks horrible though. That said,in the flashback where they recruit Narancia and he wears shirt beneath his jacket, he looks much better.

They may dress flamboyantly and you still take them seriously, because the characters themselves are so fucking strong and have really masculine personalities.
Eccentric designs is just part of the appeal if you ask me.

part 1 is not gay user

He did beat him though first encounter. Villianous makes a point of being a cowardly bastard.

What if the pillarmen had stands but no one could see them because they didn't have stands

How was Part 1 gay at all?

Maybe you should watch/read it again my dude

do we REALLY know 100% that narancia isn't a girl?

Part 8 is the least gay part so far you fag.

I just finished the Love Train arc and my understanding is that only D4C can pass through the laser wall. He can travel around inside it and any other energy that tries to pass through is redirected elsewhere in the world.

It makes him essentially invincible barring something that can break dimensional walls.

It's basically fortune manipulation. Anything "bad" for the person inside the light is shot off somewhere else while everything "good" begins to gather around him, with the exception of gravity.

>main character is a twink
Come on dude, I like jojo and I'm not gay but be real here

A good hard mode should serve to increase tensions and order a bigger risk/reward factor.
Making the player feel weaker and more powerless should not be (unless perhaps in a survival horror game) the main goal, rather, it should make a gamer feel more powerful than on easy and normal for surviving against bigger odds. So everything that nerfs your sense of power taking down an enemy is usually counter intuitive, just making you weaker and sponging your enemies a good way for a player not caring about "git gud" and just dropping the game.

>Implying part 3 wasn't gay as fuck

show me one gay moment from part 1 son
crying is not gay

I'm a speed reader faggot that found part 7 to be boring. You happy?

End your fucking life, speedreader-kun

>typical MC in a Japanese game

>Speed reading the best part
>You happy?
IM FUCKING FURIOUS

I guess the speedwagon abs

Gappy is muscular, he just doesn't look that muscular because he has a realistic build and your inclined to compare him to the likes of the Pillar Men.

>part 1
>not gay
Its more traditional gay, less flaming homo gay.

Why doesn't his shirt fucking fit?

At least part 2 isn't constantly like this, the pillarmen aren't always framed in this kind of way.

>married with children

Source

I thought I was on yesterdays thread on who can win against jotaro and had to open the thread again
Why are you even asking this

The moment with Speedwagon's abs was pretty gay user

>harder difficulty increase enemies damage
>more of them and different type spawn
>their AI gets better

>harder difficulty increases enemy health
>and damage
>and the number of their projectiles each shot
>and their velocity, too
>and the enemies are also faster
>and some bullshit superpowered recolors of enemies appear

What are the chances of getting manly jojo ever again?.
I mean c'mon...

>story about a rugby lad sunpunching vampires
>gay

There's something up with you

>hard mode cuts your exp gain in half

>rugby
>not gay

>instinctively helping out your comrades by any means necessary is gay
I guess CPR is gay too

It's hard to find shirts that fit when you're as big and ripped as Jonathan man

>hard mode increases item prices

That's just hyper=masculine.

>normal is easy as fuck
>hard is easy as fuck
>lunatic is kinda hard, basically impossible without DLC and abusing Frederick
>lunatic+ is nigh impossible without RNG manipulation

Awakening was a mistake

It might be if it wasn't for the fact most of the time frames highlight the DICKS and BALLS

He mentions how his daughters always get embarrassed when he makes shitty puns in one of the JJL authors notes, and there's a picture of his wife doing Jonathan's hand in front of face pose, though I don't have it. She's pretty qt though. I think he also mentions her in one of the authors notes in Stone Ocean, he said that when he wrote Gorgeous Irene, he was really bad at writing women, but getting married made him interact with women much more and he learned better how they behave.

Why is Giorno such a manlet compared to the other JoJo's?

Here's his wife.

He is the youngest, so that could be why.

He's like 15 years old.

>hard mode makes Cred Forums have generals on Cred Forums

jojo is vidya

>Easy difficulty makes your characters unable to die
>Hard difficulty gives enemies 50% more damage
>Very hard difficulty gives enemies 100% more damage

If you thought just increasing enemy HP was bad, check this out. You can't even whittle the bloated HP down because you are already dead.

Wait how? Roxas and the two first worlds were about the same difficulty but the rest was a lot harder on critical.

Jotaro didn't practice his time stopping abilities.
Also, there are plenty of stands that can kill someone who can stop time if they aren't prepared, like Death 13.

Is this what people call an "animeonly"?

>Expert difficulty gives enemies new moves, more HP, more DEF and more damage and increases enemy spawnrate but also gives new and more loot otherwise not available in lesser difficulties.

It doesn't make the game harder, it makes it more annoying and time consuming.

Better than not even being able to change the (artificial) difficulty. I'm looking at you Dark Souls.

DIO lost because he's a petty cocky son of a bitch who loves to show off whenever he has the advantage.

He could have easily killed everyone by himself once they entered his mansion by himself.. Hell, instead of trolling Polnareff on the stairs, he could have just killed him.

After he drained Joseph's blood and could move further in the frozen time, instead of killing Jotaro with his extended time by ripping out his heart, he chose to show off instead.

>new loot makes game even easier

I don't know how people manage to get through 4 parts of JJBA and show up surprised at Part 5's designs.

>New loot makes game PLAYABLE and not an endurance test.
God, fucking love terraria but expert is such a fucking pain in the ass.

It makes bad things happen to other people.

So if someone tries to shoot him, it instead makes someone else other than him get shot

>who just learned how to stop time mid-fight
He discovered it way earlier
read/watch through J. D'arby again

>speedreading part 7
>thinks it's boring
I don't want these newfags in my fanbase.

Reminds me of Borderlands 2. Playthrough 2 would spawn new enemies that didn't appear in the first playthrough.
Better drops of nice gear and all. Still no excuse for the exponential curve in enemy health mid-game that made everything bullet sponges.

Is she an ageless vampire like him?

I wonder how does it feel to know that your husband pays familly bills by drawing disturbingly gay comic books.

She's a vampire, he's a rock human.

did you fail English class?

so you are having a hard time playing?
:^)

I wanna do things on the bed with her.

>Harder difficulty adds more objectives and different starting locations.

lmao

>harder difficulty in platformer
>some platforms are missing or have different properties
Isn't there a few games that do this?

DMC?

in DMC you one shot all enemies as well

He can only set one bomb at a time

>need that guy who defeated near perfect being and also stop time, plus 10 other dude just to track down and defeat

And an ambulance

>game's hardest difficulty turns enemies into bullet sponges making the game more of a chore than a challenge
>install mod that significantly increases damage for both the player and enemies a la STALKER
>game becomes even easier than normal mode because the AI is retarded
Fuck you too, Todd

>higher difficulty
>game becomes easier

>difficulty mode where both you and your enemies take the same amount of damage

Apart from Metro 2033 and Last Light what FPS games do this?

>normal is too easy
>hard is too hard

STALKER.

>tfw replaying this after a decade
>fingers are getting tired from spamming A to kill shit quicker
what the fuck am I going to be in for on the hardest difficulty

youtube.com/watch?v=UBlWHD8LnTY

RATE THE NEW OP

Eh, not really my thing.

Sono Chi no Sadame is till my favorite

>Hard mode causes more difficult enemies to spawn, makes old ones use their best moves more, give them all a speed, health, and damage increase
>Hard mode adds new elements to boss fights, like letting them summon minions or gives them entirely new moves
>Hard mode also makes all equipment drops better, with better modifiers and whole new modifiers like making enemies explode when thrown. More quests are also available, and the level cap is raised
>Hard mode unlocks the first few floors of the chaos dungeon where anything can happen
>Infernal mode kicks this all up to 10, and unlocks the secret final boss
>Ultimate mode replaces the Chaos dungeon with the true endless dungeon, raises the level cap to 255

couldn't ask for more

Halo CE and Halo Reach

PART 5 FUCKING CONFIRMED BOIS

>That start
>Trails off to literally every other anime OP

Hope the new ED is a good song choice since that hasn't been fucked up once

If you're actually good at the game proud is harder because you do less damage.

In critical all damage has a 1.25 multiplier on it.

Keep in mind if you're not that good then proud is easier since at level 99 you can survive most single hit attacks and even some combos without needing to rely on Second chance/Once More since you have double the HP of crit and enemies deal less damage.

I should really get on playing this. I hope my elf doesn't get raped.

Elf is pretty solid if you learn to use your arrows, and her backstab can absolutely destroy a lot of the bosses and elite enemies

He ca still stop time for the full 5 seconds it's merely that Puci's time acceleration made it appear shorter.

Although technically neither the world nor SP "Stop" time.
They merely cause time to move super slowly for their user so it seems that 0.000001 seconds is actually 5 seconds.
This is seen in practice during the Puci fight and also during Diego's fight against Johnny (since the rotation was infinite it didn't matter how slow time was it was still moving enough to be dangerous to touch)

>Hard difficulty opens up entirely new sections to the level and additional primary objectives/makes previously secondary objectives primary
>and reduces health pack and ammo spawns to force you to conserve resources and be careful
>and makes enemies more attentive with few cases of being bullshit one-shot-kill robots

>Harder difficulty makes the enemies AI smarter

I ended up playing Lightning Returns on easy mode because the fights were so damn tedious

aka difficulty done correctly

for most genres at least

starcraft
warcraft

Hardest plot diddiculty just adds a time limit.

>harder difficulty has double the enemies with new moves and different attack patterns
>even adds some completely new enemy types and puts late-game mobs in earlier levels

Pretty funky, hoping Bites the Dust will have an effect on the OP like with The World

>Hard difficulty just gives the enemy an absurd amount of units since the AI is dumb as fuck

>TBS
>harder difficulty gives enemy more resources than what is possible

>Play on the hardest difficulty
>You only get one life

>hardest difficulty
>grunt enemy is now the most annoying enemy out there

>harder difficulty
>you and your enemies have less health but do more damage

>Killing Floor 2 before EA.
>"We know kf1 higher difficulties turning the enemies into faster bullet sponges was bad, so for kf2 the higher difficulties will have better AI for enemies and new moves instead of higher health"
>Higher difficulties just make the enemies more bullet spongey, faster, and sometimes covering their face with their hands, something they do from hard so not much difference.

Bravo TW.

>boss' second phase has no weaknesses

>hack and slash/ diablo clone hard mode
>10 times more enemies
>more spawners/ healers
>less chokepoints and more wide open areas
>aoe attacks arent nerfed at all
>mfw
which ones do this?

>Boss has Jewish merchant habits

>Boss gets a power up in the middle of the story

>still loses anyway

Actually, it does make the game harder you fucking retard because you can't afford to run into enemies all willy nilly like a fucking faggot.
You are actual scum of the earth, hang yourself you disgusting waste of oxygen.

I miss Twisted Metal. Needs a good HD release, maybe PC. Or at least a spiritual successor with its own whacky but "real feel" cast of characters.

>racing games
>difficulty
>default to pic related

>You can delay your opponent's turns with the right characters, so regardless of how much HP the enemies have you can just delay their turn infinitely

Because that's very cheap and boring. The enemies should play better instead.

Kero Blaster

>Raise difficulty, enemies' HP and stats increase
>Thanks to this, enemies become damage sponges
>So instead of going straight damage its better to use DOTs weapons and abilities because they scale to the enemies' HP and DOTs stack on top of each other

>game has a difficulty slider

>game has a story slider

i remember having to hit a farting fatty for 10 minutes because the hard difficulty meant shitloads more HP not that it´d actually be hard. it was cringy and boring just like all modern blizzard bs

What?

Are you retarded? Jotaro's time stop becomes less powerful the less he uses it and that's why he only had 2 seconds in part 4. Idk why he wouldn't just practice with it so he could just remain that strong but maybe he felt it was a power that nobody should have.

It turns the game from an easy experience to a tedious one.
It forces you to abuse the AI and cheese as much as you can.
A proper hard game forces you to learn new strategies and take different approaches but a game that turns enemies into bullet sponges that deal fucktons of damage just becomes a cheese simulator. like Halo's Legendary difficulty, which is bullshit with anything that's not plasma pistol + Revolver or variant.

mass effect 3 right?
i forgot about that...

>Idk why he wouldn't just practice with it so he could just remain that strong but maybe he felt it was a power that nobody should have.
He hasn't been in a stand fight for over 10 years, and in part 6 hes like 50 years old and has heart problems.

There's a 10% increase in health on HoE over Hard for most things other than bosses. The main outlier is FP body health being at 20% more. They're also looking to eventually remove the difference and add more spawning.

There already is faster spawning, but there's a cap on how many zeds can be spawned at once because of UE3 and AI CPU problems.

On lower difficulties there's an attack cooldown timer so you can't be killed in a few seconds when in a corner with a zed.

Killing Floor 2

>harder difficulty doesn't just increase enemy stats
>also completely changes the whole fucking map and enemy placement altogether
>bosses have new moves and patterns

>hardEST difficulty features a completely different story altogether on top of a new map and a new boss

Stopping time drains life essence. That's why Hotaro doesn't do it much, because he can do it top 5 seconds and ti still takes a shitload of energy to do.

Dio was inmortal, so he could enlongen time stopping as much as he wanted if he trained properly.

Jotaro was like 6'5 when he was 16

DU stands for Diamond is Unbreakable but how the fuck does GW stand for Vento Aureo?

Oh I meant from 3 to 4, I was wondering why he wouldn't just play with it in his downtime like dio did but I'm assuming he got caught up in his regular life

Vento Aureo is Golden Wind when translated into English

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

Golden Wind, user.

Vento Aureo means Golden Wind

>Part 5
>Good

You might have made an error there user.

Too busy being a marine biologist, too busy creampieing his wife, not expecting to get in another stand fight after 10 years of not fighting.

>He didn't read vento aureo in russian.
Sad american.

>game bullies you for picking the easier difficulty

>he didn't like part 5

>Liking "lel Dio's son is the good guy now"

You can kill him by surprising him, which most JoJo villains try to do

He didnt know dio. you fuck didnt even read the story.

Part 5 has good moments, like Grateful Dead/Beach Boy, White Album, Metallica, Green Day/Oasis, and other stuff.
I think the reason I didn't like it on my first read through is that the translation is fucking terrible, and a lot of characters lose their actual character.
It's also the reason I don't want to start reading Dorohedoro, because all of the scanlations I've found are bad.

A Part 5 anime might aactually give us a good, full English Translation before anyone ever bothers to finish re-translating the manga

>Difficulty constantly scales with how well you play

>play on higher difficulty
>fight doppleganger with all your moves and abilities
>occurs in many parts of the game

>harder difficulty adds enemy health, damage, and doubles their number of turns while debuffs techbically hit and are shown to work but no calculation is actually done.

>implying you read it for that dull fuck

He's not entirely wrong. All bosses have new moves or patterns. Several standard enemies gain new moves or effects, such as bats having the feral bite debuff, skeletons being able to throw bones, spiked slimes being able to spew five spikes at a time in an area, jellyfish, granite elementals and granite golems having invulnerability periods, the former having the effect of hurting you if you try to use non-projectile melee, the giant mimic's invulnerability period can start reflecting projectiles, zombies will occasionally have arms that they whack you with for huge fucking damage and that extends their range, making an early game melee player's life hell...

>Game has no difficulty

Last I checked JoJo's Colored Adventure is nearing the end for Part 5.

>The Division
>Normal difficulty
>Enemies jump out of cover and rush at you, despite having guns
>Hard difficulty
>Enemies still jump out of cover and rush at you, but their greatly increased health means that you can't stop them
Hard mode in that game is literally unplayable, unless either you're max level with powerful weapons and armor or you have a full team of players who are constantly on top of their shit. It already sucks that the game is terrible but this just goes above and beyond.

what the fuck is a jojo and how do i get into it

>play really well for just a few seconds
>game becomes completely unwinnable

Did they finally get off of their ass and start doing Part 5 again?

Read/Watch Part 1 and go from there.

It's basically a fabulously hypermasculine soap opera for dudes. With lots of posing.

You can go watch the anime.

>Game hides this fact from you
Fuck you Resident Evil 4. I thought I was overcoming a tough challenge but it turns out that the game was just getting easier and easier until I could beat it.

>read/watch part 1
yeah, but which one of these options is the best
i'm not afraid of a little reading, but if the anime is as good as the original i might as well watch it instead

There is that one part where the main character is a criple. who can beat any one from part 1,2,3,4

Your mother and all the pro-life people shouting at the abortion clinic all made an error

You can read the manga on bato.to
You can watch the anime sub/dub on kissanime.to
If you go with the anime, watch the one that says (2012) and then watch stardust crusaders