youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA?t=1h47m44s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA
youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI
youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA?t=1h47m44s
twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968
youtube.com/watch?v=YfiXm0qJie0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Posting a 2 hour video without indication of what time you're fucking talking about

Fucking idiot.

>Sean murray from guildford england
>This give me memories of another developer from guildford england

post a time faggot, I ain't skipping through 2 hours

i time referenced it

But i forgot it doesnt work on mobile, its 1hr 47 minutes 44 seconds in

Its his closing speech

it jumps straight to what he's talking about

Fucking idiot

>he watched doritos pope's cringefest

kys yourself faggot

timestamp in pic for start if your on mobile

>kill your self yourself faggot

dumbass

i like kyle bosman, and he produces it and has a little sketch segment

The irony is sony paid geoff to promote it

>sean is such a numale faggot he'll probably take being compared to molyneux as a compliment

I want off the modern industry's wild ride

i want sean murray to stop existing

Huh, is this the thing he's been working on that's been mentioned the past month? Does he have a segment every episode? Any collection of the segments alone?

i think thats only on pcs

First ones really short since not much notice

But hes back to having a desk and a pokemon card, so im happy :)

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA

and yeh hes working eza monday tuesday (and i think dnd is weekends)

and with geoff wed thurs

Appreciate it. Will have to keep up with this.

Still doing Bosman v. Wozniak on Fridays? I honestly never watched it besides popping in onto the stream here and there. Was always a fun background stream. Need to catch up on Dumb Game Mondays.

>he'll be on show on October
Can't wait for the shitstorm.

Helll yeah, /our guy/!

oh yeh i forgot about that

When will he apologize to Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI

Geoff: Why did you lie to me sean
Sean: ¯\_(シ)_/¯
Geoff: Why did you price it so high sean
Geoff: Why are you here sean

Holy shit.

Geoff is such an asshole.

>dorito pope meme
>cringe

Off to reddit with you

>youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA?t=1h47m44s
>1h47m44s

this was actually a pretty cool segment

he didn't slam shit. he actively defended both him and peter molyneux.

shut the fuck up, op

hahaha

the pair of them are so cringey

>i looked at the footage and was like WOW

>cringey

>WE ARE 2 JUGGERNAUTS

no you arent

YOU ARE THE FUCKING IDIOT

That's not bad. I hope Geoff does more of this. I think he's actually pretty decent at his job even if he gets some shit for the Dorito Pope thing.

omg when joe suggests fighting games being introduced by players

i want to die from cringe

it should be every thursday if i understand the website correctly

Thanks for reminding that there will never be another Black & White game.

i miss peter monoleux

as much as he lied

his games were ok

This.

>those moments when he straight up ignore Joe

Am I supposed to be mad about this? Dude is a hero. He's doing what everyone should do to the loudmouth sperg.

i think youll find hes actually just trying to disassociate with no man sky because of the legal case against it since his was the marketing team hired to promote it by sony

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, it's cool he has this gig and gets to do another version of his show. On the other hand though, it feels shitty that he didn't even try and host a show for EZA, which was his main bread and butter for the past six months or so. I'm sure he knew full well how popular TFB was and how it could have helped the group grow even more, but now he's off doing it for dorito pope. Also it felt like he barely gave a shit about Bosman at Home, he had what one episode every three weeks or so? Come on.

>Felicia day talking about "MNO"s

Geoff is trying to remain professional and unbiased. He got the information out there and explained what was happening. At the same time he gave Sean a platform to explain what happened. He said he understands what happened. He didn't say it was right. I swear did you guys expect him to say "WOW SEAN NO MANS LIE AM I RITE XD"?

yeh i would of preferred a stretch goal for regular bosman episodes

How does this fucking sell out cash grab doesn't give a flying fuck faggot still have a fucking job after being exposed the fuck out so many fucking times. Stop watching this shill faggot you fucking 12 year old retards.

Kudo's to the pope making sean not looking like a huge douche but still announcing the issue.
It would be weird of him talking actual shit on Sean and his team after visiting the offices and getting to know them in person.

Who was actually wrong in here?

Why most of people side with Doritos Pope instead of Joe?

>I swear did you guys expect him to say "WOW SEAN NO MANS LIE AM I RITE XD"?
That's what the OP said, so yes? Though I just assumed the OP was full of shit, so I watched it from that perspective.
And I was right.

>Joe blows up about getting denied spotlight at an event that wasn't about him
>this prevents his half ass attempts at humor and instigations
I would say it's a good thing he got shut down, but I find it stupid he got his "angry joe minutes" in the youtube gaming show as it was just him ranting about something he already did on his channel.

Youtube "gaming". Doritos "sellout for any $" pope, that modern furniture setting. You faggots actually watching this gay shit.

Can this industry just fucking die already.

everyone sided with Joe at the time, but then after Papa Dorito redeemed himself everyone sides with him now.

Redeemed himself? hahah more like you are so fucking dumb that you bought into his redemption bullshit. retard

Joe was obviously being a little faggot, but his main point was that the VGAs sucked and needed to be tailored to its audience. Considering Geoff now tailors The Game Awards exactly that way, Joe was right.

The fuck does "LWYTG" mean?

I think they are cool, Joe was supposed to be at Goeff's E3 show. And Joe was the one who walked up to his face and started to trash his show.

Wish this snapchat post was real

Dorito Pope Covers His Ass*

look at the title of the main show

>?t=1h47m44s
So this is the intelligence of a Cred Forums poster...

It's a real tweet, my man.

It's twitter and it is real

twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968

So now he's now trying to come out as the good guy in this whole shitfest?

Fucking hell is he self aware now?

>people STILL believe Sandy Hook

I don't think anyone would say Joe was wrong about what he was saying, just the incendiary way he was saying it and directing all that ire towards Geoff, who could have handled it more maturely, something that's hard to do when Joe goes full retard.

The thing to remember is that Joe was the one who wanted to the interview after he shit talked Geoff to some extent. It was disrespectful, so Geoff simply paid that disrespect back by making a fool of him. He made a fool of himself in the process, but Joe was the one butthurt in the end, played like a fiddle, which is exactly what Geoff wanted.

They've been a bit more amicable since then, I believe.

>now

are you retarded? hes beem self aware for YEARS, since the meme began, fucking idiot

Everyone and their mother are bombing him with that meme. Best you can do is roll with it and try to laugh at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfiXm0qJie0

It would've been better if he opened about it that he fucked up

If you follow him and industry drama closely like a real hardcore gamer, you would know that he already has talked about it. First time that I remember was when he was on Kevin Pereira's show.

I want to kill myself

>That "delectable" from the pope

Dude what...?

You mean on the Attack Show on youtube? Can you tell me which episode? Thanks

>all that damage control
>compares a tech demo with actual gameplay presented as final product

MAKE THE LEGEND COME BACK TO LIFE

Not sure, but it was definitely a podcast. Just do some googling and you should find it.

I think your referring to the pointless podcast thanks

is guildford a town of liars?

I think he's right and doing exactly what OP Said in a professional way.

But he brings up some good points. I think he aimed too big and just fucked it all up because it was such a small team. I think he was too proud of his vision to accept criticism, and now you have the game you have now.

Could have been really good because frankly it's a pretty cool procedural engine, but beyond that there's no fucking point except to wander around.

The big issue with No Man's Sky is that Sean repeatedly lied and used footage that didn't exist in the game or in what was going to be the launch build, promising things he for sure knew weren't going to be in the game as far as the final months even. He never attempted to scale down excitement, only ever tried to brush off criticisms or questions about the hype, while trying to keep things going as a businessman to keep pre-orders up, ensuring that he'd get his money (although with refunds and the current legal news, I'm sure that hit their profits a bit).

It's one thing to aim big and then be slightly off mark. Sean's shit was like aiming for the stars and then piddling off on launch and dropping into the ocean.

I live in the uk and i cant find it on a map

So possibly