Is this the greatest action game ever made?

Is this the greatest action game ever made?

Yes, it is.

>Sigma

>Sigma

>Sigma

>Sigma

>Smegma

>Black

>Delta

>Theta

>Dr. Wily

>seven

>not Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

i liked Bayonetta 2 more.
Hell i even liked Sigma 2 more.

That's not Black.

>Every single attempt at a Ninja Gaiden thread is immediately sabotaged by Black autists

How can such a small fanbase be such self destructive trash?

>Hell i even liked Sigma 2 more.

well guess what buddy.
not everyone looks just at the gameplay.
Sigma 2 had way cooler stages and nice Bossfights.
plenty of weapons and alternative characters to dick around with.
in my opinion, Sigma 2 is the better videogame.
ofcourse Ninja Gaiden 1 is still really good.

>Hayashi Gaiden
>greatest

Why do people hail BLACK as the best one?

I think 2 is best. And I also really liked Razors Edge on PS3 (though it wasn't as good as 2).

I would fucking LOVE a NG4 that was as good or better than NG2.

What's wrong with Sigma? Isn't it a port of Black?

If I remember right it has Sixaxis bullshit in it and censorship.

There's no Sixaxis shit and only the EU version is censored as far as I know.

Wonky engine, cut content and costumes, streamlined levels and trash Rachel levels. Not as much of a butchery as Sigma 2 but still bad.

>There's no Sixaxis shit
There is, it's how you charge ninpo.

Because Black is the literal perfect balance between difficulty and challenge. Ninja Gaiden 2 is hard for the sake of being hard and nothing more.

I think NG2 is easier though. But that might be because I'm stubborn when it comes to using healing items.

I think the combat variety in 2 is way better but Black has more of a balance. Enemies punish you more and it's generally harder to get past their guard in NGB so you need to plan your attacks a bit more. In 2 enemies are dumber but there are more of them and many have some pretty annoying moves. Also rocket launchers and exploding kunai, thousands of them.

Furthermore 2 is a straight up hack and slash type action game with linear stages while the first game alternates between linear segments and non-linear ones, has more exploration, flavor text and light puzzle solving. It's more of an action adventure rather than just action game and some people appreciate that including me.

I have both versions and calling Sigma bad is an exaggeration for sure. It has some minor neutral changes and some minor negative changes and arguably a positive one too in the form of nicer graphics. It's slightly worse overall but not by so much that anyone would really care unless they had autism. I mean when I played Sigma for the first time I didn't notice almost any of the changes until I went back to Black and played it again.

Sigma 2 on the other hand is just sad with a completely different (worse) feel to the gameplay. It's on the level of "It's playable enough if I don't have access to the real 2". Which I don't by the way because my 360 is broken and I don't want to get a new one for one game but it's still killing me.

Recently just got into NGB, currently playing on very hard and I must say that the way this game increases difficulty is great. I've never been one to play a game through on all its difficulties because usually it just amounts to doing the same thing but the same enemies have more health and shit, but NGB is just constantly challenging and never gets boring either.

Definitely one of the best games I've ever played. It sucks that I'm getting much more time and enjoyment out of a 10 year old game than I've gotten out of anything else this year, including DaS3 which I was hyped as fuck for.

PC ultimate edition when?

Thats weird. I played ds3 after playing NGB and I found it to be pretty bad except the bossfight. In fact so bad I just played through it one time instead of min of 600h like with all souls.

Exactly how I was except I played it before NGB so it wasn't even the comparison between the two that made me dislike it, it was just the game itself. DaS3 just sucks honestly, at least 2 has a decent sense of originality in it.

Ok fag, Sigma introduced a significant amount of input lag and fucking ruined the visuals by removing gore.

NG2 on Xbox 360 is still the best version.

>sigma 1
Rachel played terribly.
Nothing compares to Black.

so as a newcomer

do i get the original ninja gaidens on ps3 or get the sigma version on vita?

>implying smigma

I like Sigma better than Black

Underrated post

DUDE MOTORCYCLE ENEMIES LMAO

you're retarded

NG2 >= NGB > NG > NGS > NGS2

NG3 doesn't exist.

listen you gaymo, answer the question or don't answer at all

PS3
Only the first game is a good port for vita

Razor's Edge is the best game anyway. You get three waifus and Ryu.

Stop posting shitty sigma versions then

>Sigma

It would be an OK port if you didn't have the forced Rachel levels that completely break the flow of the game.

Sigma is better than black. This thread is just full of probably never played any version of the game.

Vita version is pretty great but it's also 30fps. Still, the ability to just reach over to your night stand and just pick up and play some Ninja Gaiden is pretty sweet though. Graphics are on point as well.

I don't want to break my Vita analog sticks.

Played both. Gonna disagree with you.

>wonky engine
Literally the same engine.
>cut content
More content was added than cut, including more enemies.
>streamlined levels
The swimming levels were horrible to begin with. Nobody misses them. The ironic part is that people bitch about how the Ratchel levels break the flow of NG, whilst never brining up how the swimming levels break the flow even more.
>trash Rachel levels
t. not available in my nostalgia black version

It's funny people think NGB is the definitive NG game whilst it has cut content and a lower difficulty compared to the original NG.

No JP audio prevented me from picking up both games on Vita. I was hunting for the HK edition of both games which has JP audio with ENG interface but no luck on finding a copy.

Play Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox you fucking homo.

Sigma is fine you shitter